Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Resignation of the Forth Hokage.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Looking out over the view of the village from the Hokage office, he took in the sights that were around him as night settled over Konoha. Twelve years, it had been that long since he had first put on the robes of the Hokage and took the mantle of the fourth. His face had become a familiar site on the mountain and even to this day he really hadn’t known where all that time had gone yet here it was, he felt old, he felt tired, he felt exhausted in all honesty. A wave of emotions hit him as he looked at the small box opposite the desk that held anything of his inside of it, ready to be removed.

“Is there anything else you need Hokage?”

“Thank you for the service but that will be all, Lady Fifth will be here in the morning ready to assume her responsibilities, help her like you assisted me and make sure that this box gets moved down the hallway into my new office, I guess the view won’t be as nice but some chapters in a book have to close, while the next opens”

The secretary did as asked, stepping into the office that was no bare of all personal possessions or any trace of him.

“It has been an honour, and I hope to see you around Lord Forth”

The woman left without saying another word leaving him alone, he chuckled slightly to himself as he turned to the desk, he went to open the cupboard to grab a glass and find that the whiskey that he usually had in it was no longer there.

“Ah yes, it’s moved down the hall. Lord Forth will be a title I will never get used to. It's been awhile since we still had a previous Kage around at least.”

Grabbing a letter he had wrote previously as well as the second set of robes he hid from Asuka. He placed them in the center of the desk, the letter sealed and awaiting the new owner of the robes and office. His duty was done, he had served and survived that was an achievement on its own. As he allowed a sigh to escape his lips he pushed the chair in behind the desk and walked towards the door, sliding the robes and hat off he went to hang them up before stopping himself.

“They, like myself are no longer needed in this room, Leaf, the Village hidden in the Leafies lets see what the future holds for all of us”

With that he slung the robes over his arm and the hat, before flicking the lightswitch of the room off and closing the door one final time as the Fourth Hokage. The future of the village now rested in Lady Fifth and the Sennin.

[Resigning as Hokage]

Lady Fifth,

This is my resignation from my position of Hokage and my statement that you will be assuming the mantle of Fifth Hokage, as agreed and discussed I will be stepping into the Role of Hokage Advisor and advise you as one of the four Sennin. You have proven yourself Asuka, and have made me prouder than I ever could have. I am never good with words, or describing myself but in this letter I am to do just that.

From the brat in the Academy that was always causing trouble that I came to learn just needed direction and teaching, from our first fight you swore loyalty to me and the clan, and from that moment you served me, I have seen you rise up my ranks and come to become a lady over time. Honestly you became like a daughter to me Asuka, and seeing you into the grown lady you are today swells my hopes for the future of Leaf.

So I am resigning my position, I will stand by your side through anything you need. That vow I brought up is now shattered. As today I take the knee to you Lady Firth, I swear that I will never raise another finger against you. I will never fight against your will and I will obey. If requested I will lay down my life for you and for the village. This is my new vow to you, as you take this mantle.

As both a father figure and a fourth Hokage, I step aside to allow you to shine like the brightest star on a clear night. Your future is yours to take and do what you must with it, I will always be there for advice, and will always help to the best of my abilities.

Signed:
Uchiha Takeshi
Lord Forth
Hokage Advisor

To all Leafies old and new,

First off let me thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to stand as your Hokage for so long, its been a huge stretch I think we can all agree on that, and what a ride we have had together. We have seen old faces go and new faces come and the constant shifting around that is expected. We have got to make a lot of friends in that time. I know that I have at least, and seen so many amazing RP arches completed in my time in the position. I have been blessed to get to know so many of you and understand who you are and see your passion for NC, so thank you for showing me that honestly I mean it. It's been a true honour.

So a quick back peddle on what has happened while I have been around, we had the awesome chance to meet with the other Kage of other villages during the Tea Tournament, as well as seeing the village represented by some incredible fighters that stepped forward for Leaf. Also we have seen the village have a Lunar festival inviting other villages to come to Leaf and enjoy the festivities and just have fun in RP’s meeting others from outside the village and forming friendships that have lasted. But with one tournament ending another one opened up and we saw Leaf hold its very own student tournament with the students fighting it out among themselves to see who was the strongest one in the village. A fun event that kept the village busy as well as seeing our students experience the battle system and learn new ways for it to work, it was a fantastic event and so great to see from everyone. Finally we found frost, and the fighting started between the two villages in an arch that ended with a treaty being signed for peace. And finally we have formed a new relationship with Cloud signing the agreement to a peace treaty, as well as starting negotiations and a friendship with Sand. A lot has been achieved in my time as Hokage, and I want to thank everyone who has been a massive part of it for me. Thank you.

Now to focus on some of the amazing people that I have had to help me and hold me up during difficult times. I have had the pleasure of knowing some of the most amazing Sennin ever, those that have been steadfast, loyal, active and driven. These people work so hard behind the shadows to make sure Leaf runs smoothly and never expect anything in return, they have given their hard time and effort into Leaf and I would like to take this chance to thank each one of them personally for their time inside of Leaf.

Sushi - Hokage Advisor
Maki - Hokage Advisor
Kenshin - Main Branch Sennin, Medical Sennin
Yukio - Anbu Sennin
Asuka - Main Branch Sennin
Manzo - Anbu Sennin
Owly (Nao) - Medical Sennin

To each of you, I honestly couldn’t have made it this far as I have without the support you provided for me during my time as Hokage. Thank you and keep working hard to those current Sennin and proving themselves who knows maybe one day you will become the next Hokage.

Though I am still staying part of the team I would also like to say a huge thanks to village council members that have worked to organise events, help new players that have joined, to assist in the running of the village and put up with me over the last three years of their time inside of Leaf. With all of those things considered, Council and Sennin do make up the very back bone of Leaf, and never get much praise for it, so I do raise a glass for all of these people and thank them for there hard work with me and to the future work that we will be doing in the village. Lets keep pushing on.

I know right I keep going on, sorry for that nearly at the end, so now to the new members of Leaf, keep working hard, keep training. You started off the same place all of us have, and through hard work and drive we made it to the places we are now, so now its your turn to do the same. You are the next generation of Shinobi in leaf and I trust each of you to prove yourself, yes I am talking to those that make all the noise in Leaf: Miyazaki Hikaru, Uchiha Hinata, Raijin Jirou, Karasu and finally Achikawa Shun. You guys are the new generation to look towards suppasing us, I have confidence you will.

One last thanks goes to someone who has put up with countless rants, countless nights up sorting things out, helping fix issues, serving as one of the Leaf Council members and standing beside me this entire time. To say she has been the foundation on which I stand would be an understatement. So I would like to take this small time to say a huge thank you to my beautiful fiancee Haku Yuki. You really are too good for me sometimes and we have been through this whole experience as a team thank you for that.

That is it for me people, three years wrapped up tonight and everything said and done. I cannot say how honored I am and how much of a pleasure it has been to be your Hokage, I know you will be heading towards the right direction under Uchiha Asuka.

So help me one last time as your Fourth Hokage, raising a glass and congratulating our Fifth Hokage and to the Future!

Signed:

Uchiha Takeshi
Forth Hokage

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back