Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

(retire) Kuru Yuuna ----> Kazuya

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
OCR Form said:
Old Character Name: Kuru Yuuna
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: retire
Last Known Where-abouts: Cloud Academy
Old IC Rank: Academy Student

New Character Name: Kazuya
Preferred Username: Kazuya
New Village/Missing: Cloud
New BL/CA: Uchiha

Custom Class: Click Here to create your new Custom Class.
Custom Class said:
Chaos Breaker
HP: (50+lvl) x stamina
CP: (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +2 Acc
High: Nin Acc
Average: Gen DC, Meele, dodge
Low: Gen save, ranged acc

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: ANBU
IC Rank: AiT

Character Age: 15
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description:
b62059f7b043db5dc9112519f4f47e10.jpg
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 65 Kg
Species: Shinobi
Blood type: AB+
Skin colour: Normal skin colour
Birthmark: None
Hair length: normal but a little long.
Hair color: Silverish
Eye colour: Blueish-Green
Teeth: Straight
Facial Hair: N/A

Kazuya is normally considered a reserve and quiet man, not normally talking to others. Going to his normal clothes, he often wears a white T-shirt underneath a Black Blazer type jacket. As he wears those civilian type cloths to blender into normal society to hide his identity.

Character's Mental Description: Kazuya is a calm and collected person who thinks before what he does, as some people lack the calmness which is required during an important mission. He was especially trained and that the reason for his high patience level which is unique in itself. Kazuya has a well-defined personality. He is not unstable and a man of his own belief's. He does what he thinks is right and he doesn't do anything if he were to decide that it is wrong. His behavior is not understandable because he carries his emotionless face everywhere he goes, None can tell what he is thinking or is going to do.

He is calm, overall, but can get angered. But Kazuya can hide his rage and anger behind his emotionless face, even if he suffers a painful experience. Also, anger control prevents him from being rash and looking immature. He tries to keep an image of respected, calm, mature, wise ninja’s, as he knows that his goals might be a lot further away from their completion if he was not as he presents himself to the world.

Multiple Personality Application: None

Character History & Bloodline App:
~Prolouge~
Kazuya born in a small village in between the path of hidden leaf and sand village. As he has a little weak body, he was not able to get out of his own house or help his parents on the farm. As he was becoming a dead weight on his parents, he always felt guilty for not being able to do anything on his own because of his misfortune. His father and his siblings loved him the most in the family while his mother disgusted him for being dead weight and a misfortune to the family. She always thought that if Kazuya wasn’t there then they would have been a happy family. Kazuya's father was a blacksmith who made a living by making and selling weapons to the village’s so that they can save themselves from bandits and wild beasts. While his mother works in a farmer with his brother and sisters, while his mother is a moneyholic who will do anything for money. As his father needed to travel to another country he gave a well-made sword and a dagger to Kazuya, so he could at least become a bit strong, as after his father was gone for two days, Kazuya was coming back from market as he saw a carriage near his house, by the looks of it that carriage was of someone rich but he didn’t understand why that carriage was outside of his house, as he goes inside his house he sees a fat pig like person sitting in the dining room and there was a lot of money on the table. As Kazuya comes in his mother treats him so well with a small smile on her face, but Kazuya felt a chill as if something bad is happening over here. As his mother said that this person there is going to give him a job but Kazuya didn’t understand a thing even though but he knew that he quite young to do work.

As Kazuya soon finds out that her mother sold him off to a slave trader with saying that she gets the permission from his father but Kazuya didn’t believe her and ran away from his house freeing himself from the grip of a slave trader and her mother’s. And as he fans away he somehow gets a job in the village is a shop which transported weapons to the villages. As Kazuya gets his first payment of 5000 Yen, he was happy and gone to his house once again but there was no one in his own, he goes in the storeroom and pulls out the sword his father gave him and then goes in his brother’s and sister’s room and places some money under their pillows. When he was heading outside, the slave trader enters the house to catch him but Kazuya was quick to judge so he ran to his parents room so he could jump out of window but outside the window his mother was standing waiting for him to come and catches him and hands over him to the slave trader and then she asks for the money that the slave trader took back when he ran away from the house and then his mother takes the sword back from Kazuya that he has in his hands, but the slave trader takes that sword saying that this sword now belongs to him because he bought Kazuya and his belongings together. When Kazuya woke up he was in a steel carriage with a lot of young girls and some boys inside it. Then two of the girls start fighting and the slave trader and his men’s stops the carriage and tries to shut them up as it was a chance Kazuya Clearly pull out the sword from one of the men’s that slave trader was with and cuts off his head with the same sword, and stabbed that sword in slave traders legs. Then Kazuya started killing them all and finally killed that slave trader, Kazuya was covered in blood, it was a pleasure like feeling for Kazuya. As he freed all of the slaves with him, He started moving to the different village hoping that he could find a village on his way.

[705 WC]
0dc5b2dfef6d4c11e688e943f09b81aa.jpg

~Acquiring of New Power and Mentor~

Kazuya kept walking aimlessly covered in blood, as he collapsed in the middle of the main road, thinking if only someone could help him, as a figure was moving near Kazuya, he only caught a glimpse of that man, as he woke up, he was on a bed without a stain of blood on his body, as he gets up from the bed, a maid came in and called the master of the house, He was a rich person, as after a long talk with him, Kazuya told him about his story and what has happened to him till today, then that man proposed Kazuya a job asking, "Did you find killing pleasent?" he asked a weird question but still Kazuya knew the meaning of the question and he answered, "Yes, Killing was much more fun than I have imagined." as that man heard the answer, he proposed to Kazuya will he fight for him or not, as a smile was on Kazuya's face as he aggred and said "Yes, I will as long as I can kill." Kazuya was becoming addictive to bloodshed, will it didn't matter to Kazuya.

As Kazuya started training with some of the other combatants of that lord, as one day the Lord called Kazuya and said that he will give him a precious gift. As Kazuya was doing dinner with him, he suddenly collapsed, and when he woke up, everything was dark he couldn't see a single thing, as he got up and then the lord came in and said that he transplanted some new eyes and replaced my old ones as a precious gift which will help him fight with his full strength. As Kazuya asked him about the eyes in detail, he said the eyes are called Sharingan which is a specialty of an Uchiha, as Kazuya kept researching the eyes for a whole month, he concluded that with these eyes, he could enjoy the fight more.

After some months later, when the transplantation was complete, Kazuya was completely recovered as he and it was time for his first battle, as he battled his first battle. Some of shinobi's raided that battle arena, as they took over all the arena and ceased the arena and the combatants as a shinobi named Maru, noticed the small boy who was covered in blood, as Maru took the custody of that boy, and trained him as a full-fledged Assassin and Shinobi, as well as a master in killing peoples without any sign of emotion.

[419 WC]

~Start of New Life~
Maru then recommended Kazuya to cloud academy, as he was taken in the academy allowing the academy to teach and mentor him in ways that he would have never imagined possible at the stary, though Kazuya was still the loner who loved killing more than anything. He wanted his life to be filled with bloodshed after experiencing it only for twice now, he has become quite addictive to the bloodshed.

As such without any family member but just a mentor, he applied for Anbu exams to become an Anbu who can go on to dangerous missions which are filled with pleasure and bloodshed. As such he had no problem in passing the physical exam because it was mainly focused on physical abilities and vision abilities. As Kazuya wasn't suffering from any kind of physical disabilities. But the real problem started in the second test for Kazuya as he had a quiet and calm personality but his psych is quite troublesome as he has been through some bloodshed, but he somehow managed to survive in the second test as well as. The last and final test was of a background check as he was not associated with any criminal, but has killed peoples in self-defense, so he somehow or barely passed the last part of the exam with Maru's training on concealment. Now Kazuya is an Anbu in Training in cloud village who is going to live his life to the fullest.

[241 WC]

Total WC: 1316

Clan Request: None

Death/Retirement Thread: Nightmare for Shinobi!!!
Old Profile: Yuuna - Academy Student
Old Training: Yuuna's Training
Old Dojo: Yuuna's | Tools for Training

Special Usergroups: None

Old Stats: Agility: 125/175
Stamina: 125/175
Taijutsu: 100/175
Ninjutsu: 110/175
Genjutsu: 100/175
Chakra Control: 125/175

Power Level: 685
Character Level: 3

ASP: 207

Old OOC Rank: C
Stat Cut: None
New Stats:
Agility: 125/175
Stamina: 125/175
Taijutsu: 100/175
Ninjutsu: 110/175
Genjutsu: 100/175
Chakra Control: 125/175

Power Level: 685
Character Level: 3

ASP: 207

New OOC Rank: C

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:

ɴ ɪ ɴ ᴊ ᴜ ᴛ ꜱ ᴜ

</TD></TR>
[tr=textleft]
[th=25,null]
Earth Element</GLOW><i></i>​
[/th]
[th=25,null]
Fire Element
[/th]
[th=25,null]
Lightning Element</GLOW><i></i>​
[/th]
Rank E:[lb][/lb]
Stone Bullet ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Grave Shift ✘ Mastered[lb2][/lb2]

Rank D:[lb][/lb]
Earth Flow River[lb][/lb]
Sinkhole Fist ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Mud Clone[lb2][/lb2]
[lb][/lb]
Infernal Ember ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Thermal Maw ✘ Mastered[lb2][/lb2]

Fireball ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Immolation Armor[lb][/lb]
Combustive seal[lb2][/lb2]
[lb][/lb]
Storm Bolt ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Thunderfist ✘ Mastered[lb2][/lb2]

Thunderclap ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Electroshock ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Electrocution[lb2][/lb2]

Rank C:[lb][/lb]
Zeus Flash ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Lightning Torrent ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Thunderstruck ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Volt Charge ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]

[tbody]
[td=null,1]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

</TD>
[tr=textleft]
[th=25,null]
Water Element
[/th]
[th=25,null]
Wind Element<i></i>​
[/th]
[th=25,null]
Non-Elemental
[/th]
Pressurized Mist ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Water Gun ✘ Mastered[lb2][/lb2]

Water whip ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Aqua Fang[lb][/lb]
Rinse Off[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]
Wind Slash ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Pressure Brust ✘ Mastered[lb2][/lb2]

Whirlwind spin[lb][/lb]
Air Bullet ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Shredding Touch[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]
Transformation ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Body Switch ✘ Mastered[lb2][/lb2]

Combination Transformation[lb][/lb]
Crystal Eye[lb][/lb]
Cancel[lb][/lb]
Spirit Lantern[lb][/lb]
Contract Summoning ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]

[tbody]
[td=null,1]</TBODY>
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tr=bg2]

[tr=textleft]
[th=25,null]
Shadow Element
[/th]

Rank C:[lb][/lb]
Black Eruption ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Midnight Strike ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Specter Shade ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
Dark Displacement ✘ Mastered[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]

[tbody]
[td=null,1]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tr=bg2]

[tr=textleft]
[th=25,null]
Medical
[/th]
[th=25,null]
Anbu<i></i>​
[/th]

Mystical Hand[lb][/lb]
Coagulation[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]

[lb][/lb]

[tbody]
[td=null,1]
[tbody]
[tr=bg2]

ᴛ ᴀ ɪ ᴊ ᴜ ᴛ ꜱ ᴜ

[tr=textleft]
[th=25,null]
Bludgeoning<i></i>​
[/th]
[th=25,null]
Buffing
[/th]
[th=25,null]
Piercing<i></i>​
[/th]
[th=25,null]
Thrown<i></i>​
[/th]
Bunt[lb][/lb]
Broad Slap[lb][/lb]
Pound[lb][/lb]
Smash[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]
Charge[lb][/lb]
Grip[lb][/lb]
Fleeted[lb][/lb]
Block[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]
Stab[lb][/lb]
Thrust[lb][/lb]
Multi-impale[lb][/lb]
Piercing Rain[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]
Volley[lb][/lb]
Full Toss[lb][/lb]
Trick Launch[lb][/lb]
Mad Fight[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]

[tbody]

<TD td0="null" td1="1"> [td=null,1]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

[tr=textleft]
[th=25,null]
Projectile<i></i>​
[/th]
[th=25,null]
Slashing
[/th]
[th=25,null]
<GLOW glow="#FF0040">Unarmed<i></i>​
[/th]
[th=25,null]
Puppet<i></i>​
[/th]
Curve shot[lb][/lb]
Raw shot[lb][/lb]
Unforeseen Strike[lb][/lb]
Piercing Strike[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]
Slash[lb][/lb]
Arcing Slash[lb][/lb]
Dynamic Slash[lb][/lb]
Overhead Strike[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]
The One-Two[lb][/lb]
Low Sweep[lb][/lb]
Janken[lb][/lb]
Uncalled for shot[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]
Castling[lb][/lb]
Chakra Emission[lb][/lb]
Guided Strike[lb][/lb]
Swift Spin[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]

[tbody]
[td=null,1]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

ɢ ᴇ ɴ ᴊ ᴜ ᴛ ꜱ ᴜ

<TR tr="textleft">[tr=textleft]
[th=25,null]
Audial<i></i>​
[/th]
[th=25,null]
Kinetic
[/th]
[th=25,null]
<GLOW glow="#BF0000">Visual<i></i>​
[/th]
[th=25,null]
Will<i></i>​
[/th]
Deception[lb][/lb]
Favoritism[lb][/lb]
Wasteful[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]
Hot Weapon[lb][/lb]
Stun[lb][/lb]
1000 Years of pain[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]
Mimic[lb][/lb]
False Surroundings[lb][/lb]
Eye Strain[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]
Lethargy[lb][/lb]
Tourniquet[lb][/lb]
Intimidation[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]

<TBODY>[tbody]
[td=null,1]
[tbody]

<TD td0="null" td1="1">
[/tbody]

Other Refunds: Includes things like augments, storage items, puppet add-ons, and anything else you have to spend yen on. List those you have here, and indicate whether you are keeping or refunding them. All refunds are at 100%. You may purchase anything for your new character in your new training thread.

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- None

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
- None

Name of Kinjutsu you own:
- NONE

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
None

Also selling my weapon Augments:
[*]Swift
[*]Vanguard
[*]Greater Weapon
[*]Steady

Yen from selling Augments : 2400*4 = 9600

Applying for this months rewards for voting:
Vote for us
+100 ASP
+50,000 Yen

New Yen: 74,550 + 9600 + 50,000 = 1,34,150
New ASP: 207 + 100 = 307​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Approved.
Preferred Username: Should be fine.
New Village/Missing: Approved.
New BL/CA: Approved.
Custom Class: Approved.
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Approved.
IC Rank: Approved.
Character Age: Approved.
Sex: Approved.
Character's Physical Description: Approved.
Character's Mental Description: Approved.
Character History: Approved.
Retirement: Approved.
Stats: Approved.
Jutsu Kept: Approved.
Jutsu Refunds: Approved.
Augment Refunds:
4 augments = 2400*4 = 9600 yen approved.
August Voting Rewards: Approved.

Final Changes:
New Yen: 74,550 + 9600 + 50,000 = 134,150 (already added).
New ASP: 207 + 100 = 307

Additional Approvals Needed: Leaf and Sand Councils, will let them know.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A good point was raised.

Can you have a look at the following map, and decide where the village Kazuya was born in is?

https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=621&t=44966

What we need to know is which country is the village in - Fire, Wind, Iron, an unnamed country, etc. this is so that the exact relevant council/lorekeeper team can provide their approval.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Lorekeeper has approved that tiny line of text.
I'm also giving my approval, making this finished from a council standpoint.
As Raikage and current branch head of ANBU, I'm also approving your entering into the ANBU branch.

So go throw up your new profiles and stuff, and go get your name change and new banner. :D

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back