Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Retirement] Shoukyou Tatsuya -> Shiruko Makoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Old Character Name: Shoukyou Tatsuya
Old Village/Missing: Missing
OCR Type: Retirement
Last Known Where-abouts: Moon Country
Old IC Rank: Mercenary

New Character Name: Shiruko Makoto
Preferred Username: Shiruko Makoto
New Village: Missing
New BL/CA: Chakra Attuned
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Ice Cream Daydream[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (50+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (35+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +2 Accuracy and +10% Ninjutsu Damage
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy, Melee Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Evasion, Gen Save, Ranged Accuracy, Puppet Accuracy
[i]Low:[/i] None
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: ANBU
IC Rank: Mercenary

Character Age: 21
Character's Physical Description:
Short and slim, with mid-length silver hair and blue eyes. He prefers to wear comfortable clothes, although due to his family they tend to be tailored and presentable at least. His hair is typically bird's-nest messy as he only infrequently combs it. He only has good posture in the presence of his family members, and otherwise can be found lounging, leaning, and reclining against any available semi-comfortable surface.
Character's Mental Description:
If you looked up the definition of 'lazy' in the dictionary, you wouldn't find Makoto there, but only because he wouldn't have bothered to show up to have his picture taken. He does absolutely everything he can with his actual considerable intellect to avoid anything resembling work--and because he's the youngest child of a noble family, he typically gets away with it. He's still had to go through the clan-typically fighting without chakra training in addition to the usual shinobi arts, but he doesn't exactly make a habit of advertising that fact, and only fights when necessary--which is a lot more than he'd rather do, considering he's a warden of Moon.

Despite avoiding work, he is actually quite intelligent, and prefers to work things out with his brain before acting on an absolutely sure course of action as opposed to running around or actively trying to solve the problem. He can be quite rude to people he thinks do not measure up to his standard, although he usually prefers to measure if he will actually incur any wrath from his sarcastic comments before speaking. Being as he isn't that great with people, he tends to be wrong about this. It has given him a rather cynical view of other people, particularly those who aren't used to his sharp tongue.

That doesn't mean he goes out of his way to pick fights, of course. That would be way too much work. He's just not the first person you'd want as a diplomat. Or near a diplomat.
Multiple Personality Application: N/A
Character History:
Makoto was born as the younger brother to twin older brothers, the last of three in the typical three-child arrangement of his clan, the Shiruko branch of the Shoukyou clan. This branch was the family who remained in Moon when the main family went to Mist centuries ago. They took advantage of a marriage several decades later to change the name of the clan, and so no one else save them remembered the original name and who they were related to until the Mist branch returned.

This meant that for much of his life, Makoto was the frequently-spoiled youngest child of one of the richest families in Moon, and the only reason he even bothered to apply himself as a ninja was when he figured out there was something curious about his own chakra. Not being able to resist a puzzle, he found the only way to unravel this particular mystery was to apply himself, which he reluctantly did. What he discovered was that he had an unusual talent for non-elemental attacks due to the fact his chakra couldn't naturally shape itself elementally. Rather than put in the work to change that, he decided instead to go the easier route of enhancing his natural talent.

His peculiar talent caught the attention of his eldest brother, who was already a warden and insisted on training him to be one. He weighed the options and decided it couldn't really hurt, since it would give him greater access to some areas of the village in exchange for the very little trouble Moon ever seemed to attract. It didn't bother him too much to have to do occasional investigations, since between his family's resources and his expeditions to find good napping spots he didn't often have to do a lot of legwork on them. After all, being bored and not in a mood to nap was almost worse than having to do things anyway.

Due to his dislike of boredom, he also is rather adept with the areas of combat he has chosen to specialize in--fortunately, these are ones that assist in his job rather than detract for it.
Clan Request: Shoukyou. Which I own. Approved!

Death/Retirement Thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=654&t=41483
Old Profile: http://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=810
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=487&t=2873
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=488&t=2920
Old FAQ: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=619&t=7488

Special Usergroups: Admin, Plot, Missing Council, don't see any of these changing.

Old Stats: Capped, 1073 ASP
Old OOC Rank: S-Rank
Stat Cut: 0%
New Stats: Capped, 1073 ASP
New OOC Rank: S-Rank

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:

C-Ranks x 14

Black Flash (Mastered) => Dynamic Art (Mastered)
After-Image (Mastered) => Chakra Extension (Mastered)
Verse of Darkness (Mastered) => Shadow Dance (Mastered)
Silly Fingers (Mastered) => Gather (Mastered)
Black Out (Mastered) => Barrage (Mastered)
Paranoia (Mastered) => Expel (Mastered)
Steel Slam (Mastered) => Feint (Mastered)
Mercury Poisoning (Mastered) => Chakra Absorption (Mastered)
Ionic Infusion (Mastered) => Inner Earth Reflection Lure (Mastered)
Magnetize (Mastered) => Earth Flow Wave (Mastered)
Landmine (Mastered) => Rock Golem (Mastered)
Explosive Touch (Mastered) => Earthen Coating (Mastered)
Topaz Tempest (Mastered) => 10 pts
Fluorite Spikes (Mastered) => 10 pts

B-Ranks x 13

Perception Filter (Mastered) => Unbound (Mastered)
Lingering Spark (Mastered) => Endure (Mastered)
Petrification (Mastered) => Counterstrike (Mastered)
Betrayal (Mastered) => Cover (Mastered)
Thought Down (Mastered) => Anabolic Frenzy (Mastered)
Iron Breakout (Mastered) => Concealed Steps (Mastered)
Density Crush (Mastered) => Focused Assault (Mastered)
Static Infusion (Mastered) => Bedrock Coffin (Mastered)
Magnetic Flux (Mastered) => Weighted Rock Technique (Mastered)
Atomic Blast (Mastered) => Earth Spiker (Mastered)
Starlight Nova (Mastered) => Antlion Sinkhole (Mastered)
Sapphire Storm (Mastered) => Shadow Shuriken Replication (Mastered)
Amethyst Casing (Mastered) => Chakra Blast (Mastered)

A-Ranks x 14

Night (Mastered) => Insatiable Hunger (Mastered)
Curse of the Leper (Mastered) => Devastating Aura (Mastered)
Hemorrhagic Fever (Mastered) => Awakening (Mastered)
Shared Torment (Mastered) => Unleash (Mastered)
Chaos of the Mental Plain (Mastered) => Limit Break (Mastered)
Temple of Nirvana (Mastered) => Fist of Gaia (Mastered)
Senbon Coating (Mastered) => Earthen Magnitude (Mastered)
Superalloy Tempest (Mastered) => Earthslide Wall (Mastered)
Gigavolt Railgun (Mastered) => Petrification (Mastered)
Polarity Storm (Mastered) => Dance of the Waxing Moon (Mastered)
Big Bang Flash (Mastered) => Fist of Virtue (Mastered)
Flare Execution (Mastered) => Fist of Sin (Mastered)
Obsidian Dragon (Mastered) => 15 pts
Amber Beacon (Mastered) => 15 pts

Jutsu Refund =

50 ASP

Other Refunds:

If we can get refunds for other things, then I have a list of 17 Basic and 1 Special Augments, which comes to an additional 43800 yen, bringing the total to 361800 yen.

I'll sell the above jutsu and the augments when I get everything approved.

Name of any Contract you currently own: None
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: None
Name of Kinjutsu you own: None

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? No.

I would like to make Tatsuya my second iNPC.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Approved
Missing: Approved
Chakra Attuned: Approved (it was part of your history)
Class: Approved
ANBU: Approved
IC Rank: Approved
Physical Desc: Approved
Mental Desc: Approved
History: Approved
Clan Request: Okay
Topics Moved
Jutsu Swaps: Approved
Current ASP: 1073 ASP +50 for refunds
New ASP: 1123
Refunds given