Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Return from inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiendo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Afternoon all.

Its been a very long time. To those who have been here for ages ive gone by many names

A leaf character so old ive forgotten
Shuurai/Santaru Kai of cloud
Hitoshirezu Akki of cloud
Enkou of mist
Hiken of mist
Takeo of mist

Most recently in 2014 i attemped a return late september but made maybe 1 rp and left, wasnt in a great place in life but things are much better these days. Apologies to anyone I had a go at on my way out that time, i guess i was just hoping for NC to fix some issues it had no ability to do.

Im looking to make a comeback but i see that the systems are quite different

I have my short lived cloud rebirth here

https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=366&t=40344

Im happy to start from prior to this again. Pretend id never done this for the ease of...well everyone, use that topic as a guide to what i had. If not please advise how the change over works?

Im gonna need some time to get everything sorted and get started actually rping again (house is a few weeks off completion so thats the main priority but a full return around the time would be awesome) in the mean time id love to get the ball rolling and start setting up my character

Please advise of the above and how its gonna go so i know what im working with

Thanks

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well, for the most part, you'd be able to make a normal reactivation if you'd like to resume where you left off. There have been a fair amount of changes to the combat system since you've been gone, but getting you up to date comes down to making swaps and refunds, which the council will assist you with. Your yen and whatnot should be tracked in your training, so you'll be taken care of, for sure. As for adapting to the changes, no need to rush, you have all the time you'll need to read over the neat changes.

EDIT: My bad, I didn't see that this was in sand OCR. I was looking at another thread in the help area, paged back, and viewed this thread without noticing where it was.
Not poaching or nothing, was just being helpful.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
More-or-less what Kaji said, with the big exception being if you are planning to OCR into Sand you wouldn't be able to pick up where you left off--my assumption is that you are wishing to OCR into Sand, and if not I can move this over to Cloud for you!

If you are wishing to make a character in Sand, then using the information you hashed out back in 2014 we would need you to start parsing through that and placing it into the OCR format (https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=364&t=10065) and post it up here. Along the way if you have questions about what things have transitioned, as we've had a couple of patches/updates since then, just let us know in this thread and we will help walk you through it the best, and hopefully "easiest", way we can! ^__^

Jiendo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yeah looking to try sand

Not going to be using the character id set up for cloud either just using that to work out what im owed. So apologies there. 100% not looking to start where i left off in 2014

What i was refering to was using that topic to check how many jutsu and how much cash im owed yada yads

Hoping someonw could start me out with how much of this ive got. Then ill reserch a bit and work out what I'm gonna buy and what i wanna do

This time round im gonna try human puppet thats always facinated me

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Perfect, well for us we need to first have you pull the info from your last rebirth, the Cloud one, and place it into the new format. We can start working from there, but since we aren't sure what all you are wishing to do with this character, can't really give you answers at this time. Take as much time as you need, get the ocr form filled in the best that you can and we can go from there!

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The format for OCRing can be found here -- please fill this in completely so we can help you with your OCR process.

Here is a copy of your latest OCR == you will see that you and several staff members assisted you with the transition process. As for the conversion of your jutsus into ASP and yen you can refer to the following links:

ASP values for your jutsus.
Costs in terms of yen for your jutsus.

As stated in Shu's post 4 years ago where he added everything for you, you can re-find that information here.

Your old stats as posted by Kuro 4 years ago are also found here.

Feel free to add everything up or do your jutsu swaps but those links should cover everything.

Jiendo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before I start. I just want to confirm a few things.

1. Am i going back prior to my 2014 return. Just using the retrieved profile from my cloud rb. This seems the easiest way for everyone but i don't know the policy as i had started a character in 2014 but it was barely a week

2. Judging from my cloud rb from 2014 this would give me the following
-600 in everything stat wise. So fully capped
-423600 yen and a 69000 extra. Acording to shin so 492600 yen
-i have 101 mastered jutsu ranks worth acording to that topic rank 1-8. Im happy to sort them myself if someone can provide a conversion for 1-8 into E-S so i know what i can swap and stuff.
-demon contract- aka youkai contract
-60 capped points

Is this what i have?

3. i had bought capped points stuff. Is this lost?

4. If i read right all jutsu are r1 and master now outside of bloodlines. So i just lose the extra ranks as back when i mastered them alot had 3 ranks.

5. Am i right that my 492k is everything i owned in cash? Jutsu, equipment, abilites yada?

Thanks

Ill get to making a profile and history and stuff once i know what i have to work with

Thanks

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiendo said:
Before I start. I just want to confirm a few things.

1. Am i going back prior to my 2014 return. Just using the retrieved profile from my cloud rb. This seems the easiest way for everyone but i don't know the policy as i had started a character in 2014 but it was barely a week

I don't understand the question---you are using the information of that approved character to build this new character, if that is what you are asking, but you aren't necessarily using that specific character

2. Judging from my cloud rb from 2014 this would give me the following
-600 in everything stat wise. So fully capped
-423600 yen and a 69000 extra. Acording to shin so 492600 yen
-i have 101 mastered jutsu ranks worth acording to that topic rank 1-8. Im happy to sort them myself if someone can provide a conversion for 1-8 into E-S so i know what i can swap and stuff.
-demon contract- aka youkai contract
-60 capped points

Is this what i have?

Unless you spent yen on purchasing anything and don't plan on keeping it/refunding it or what jutsu you plan on adding/mastering to your starting arsenal---this is why it's easier for us if you start to fill out the OCR form to see what you "have" plan to have; I will ask Contract Team to see if they need to weigh in again on the contract stuff. Conversion looks like this, according to the Ultimate Battle Rules:

Level E Jutsu = Level 1-2
Level D Jutsu = level 3-4
Level C Jutsu = level 5-6
Level B Jutsu = level 7
Level A Jutsu = level 8
Level S Jutsu = Level 9

3. i had bought capped points stuff. Is this lost?
Please use this to determine what you bought if it transfers over or not: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=55576#p55576

4. If i read right all jutsu are r1 and master now outside of bloodlines. So i just lose the extra ranks as back when i mastered them alot had 3 ranks.
I mean you "lose" in the sense that you put more work/points into ranking it up, but you get a mastery point from each of those to convert into mastering your new set of jutsu, so in terms of overall mastered jutsu you wouldn't lose anything.

5. Am i right that my 492k is everything i owned in cash? Jutsu, equipment, abilites yada?
That 492k, and I would have to double check, is probably what you essentially had if without any purchases, but if that was the end tally of what you were approved at the end of that previous profile you made, that is what you have.

Thanks

Ill get to making a profile and history and stuff once i know what i have to work with

Thanks

If there is anything I missed, just let me know. Sorry for the delay, I did not receive a notification you had made a new post in this thread!

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I can confirm that he has the Youkai Contract on his current character. Would he like to transfer the Contract to his new character or swap to a new one? If he would like to swap, it will cost 300 ASP and if he would like to transfer his contract to his new character, it would be 450 ASP ^^

I am not sure if the prior OCR was finished or not, please let me know.

Link: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=170557#p170557

Jiendo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hey guys. Ok 2 parts to this, ill do the small one 1st

1. In relation to the contract ill see how many ASP I have left at the end, if I have enough I might keep it but with the way I've decided to take this character its not really important at all to it so if i lose it thats fine too, ill have to see once everything is done. thank you.

Ok. I can see that I didn't explain my question overly well, apologies reading over what I wrote and your responses thats my bad. Had you worked out what I mean't Roku id have to send you a cookie because yeah...my bad

So.
I DO NOT want to remake that cloud character, I plan on making an entirely new one in Suna I just want to know what I have to play with before I get too far into writing up a story

1. I currently have around 170k Yen on hand, that tells me that i DID spend it on Jutsu after that Cloud RB back in 2014, around 300k of it it seems.
2. I don't have any idea what Jutsu I had after the RB and how many I had left, I dont know If the Rebirth was entirely complete back then. I was only back around 1 week
3. So what im asking is. Can we pretend I never did that Cloud RB at all . Refund me back to the 490k, I have my 101 mastered Jutsu to move ranks around and I start from there now.
4. If not im really going to need help to work out what I have. As I said cash was spent back then on Jutsu as I have only 172k but I don't really know what I was doing, hence me trying to fix it now

this is why i haven't been able to start, I don't actually know what I have to list for the swaps and I don't know what cash I have to work with. I can't really start until I work this out

So yeah. if its fine to pretend that cloud RB in 2014 never happened and just use the info provided in there to say how much yen/cash I have then sweet, ill do that, if not please advise what cash and jutsu levels i have to play with. I'll get my butt in gear once I know this.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
No worries! I’ll answer the one that will help you the most I believe:

3. Yes, use the numbers you were given for the total yen and mastery points as the starting pieces for this character. So you have within that 490k yen to buy your new set up and out of the jutsu you purchase you can make 101 of them master rank! Once you do all that, we will see what dust settles. I will snoop and see if I can find your old profile and see if there is anything you or I am missing.

Jiendo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hey guys

apologies for wasting your time.

I've spent the last few days with tonnes of ideas going through my head. I really wanted to make a human puppet, then a Sunaku character, but then i liked the idea of an archsage Senju with the plant contract.

then.....i tried to start writing, and each time I found myself getting a few hundred words in and......then losing all will to keep writing. Started the HP app and nothing, started the Sunaku app and nothing, started the Senju app then looking at everything I had to do I had no will to keep going.

This is the stuff that used to make me crave playing on NC, that your effort was rewarded, but now it just looks like a chore.

I don't think I have it in me to do this, it seemed like a great fun idea to return but...the more I looked the less it looked like I was going to be able to do it

If just doing the RB is a pain then doing actual RP would almost kill me, or making a profile.

So thank you for your help all, wish you all the best but all things considered this might be it for me for good

thank you for the memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back