Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Return of the Chikamatsu Overseer - Reactivation

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[ W H O . I . A M ]
Guy.Cecil.full.150662.jpg

[ N A M E ]
Chikamatsu Shin - Grandeur Phantom/Personality A
[ A G E ]
[ S E X ]
Male

[ D E S C R I P T I O N ]
Piercing blue eyes and golden blonde hair are the clearest indicator of the Yamanaka blood thay pulse through his veins. Standing a little over six feet tall and weighing just under 200lbs he is a decently built young man with a lean frame. His clothing can seem out of place within the land of wind as he dresses more towards the seabuckling water dwellers. A loose button down white shirt is held tightly against his body by a yellow vest with a flavored collar. Deep hunter tan gloves match the trousers he adorns on a regular basis. A green choker holds a single pendant which he received years ago from a close friend during their adventures in the icy tundras of far off lands. A belt hitches itself to a sheath to a blade which holds a deep place in his heart. The blade is ornate but is clearly well used as small knicks can be seen from its entirety from use in combat. Dark boots finish his outfit and they too seem to be slightly older than they should be.

[ M E N T A L . D E S C R I P T I O N ]
Shin has matured through the years, and through this maturity his flamboyancy has lessened. Still effeminate in many ways this young man now has a generally calm demeanor. Coming home after years of travel to become the official head of the Chikamatsu Clan has helped his sense of right and wrong solidify. His actions no longer speak for just himself, but for his clan in its whole. His soothing voice was commonly laced with his uncontrollable genjutsu prowess as his Yamanaka blood allows him to instinctively cast low level charms and illusions, which has helped the young man to be more charismatic and charming. A hit with the ladies he met during his travels always caused a sense of disdain as his tastes were always elsewhere. Regardless this Med-Nin has all the necessary traits to ease and calm his patients while performing the art of medicine.

[ H I S T O R Y ]
Many years before he was born his father was the apprentice to the shinobi named Mojitsu Areomaru before the man disappeared forever. During this time the young shinobi spent many years traveling the world learning the craft of marionette design from masters from every nation. Through his travels he met a young kunoichi from another village but quickly parted ways. Years passed and almost by fate the two ran into each other once again while the young Yamanaka was visiting Sunagakure. The two seemed to click with one another rather easily and love came naturally. After becoming a citizen of Suna the young woman eventually married the man she learned to love and the two of them began their life together. The baby was born with his mother's appearance which she knew would mean he also had her unique bloodline somewhere deep inside of him. They named the boy Shin and he grew up loving his village and his parents, and nothing out of the ordinary happened. Nothing tragic, nothing magical, nothing. His life was that of a regular Sunan. He grew up and decided he wanted to join the village's academy as many young children did. Here he began to further his advancement of jutsu and chakra.

During his first couple of years of life he dd, however, study with his mother and father. From his dad he learned the ninja art of puppetry and learned how to channel his chakra into threads used to control marionettes. His mother's training was rather unique. It consisted of meditation and sharpening of his mind. As time went on the boy began to develop the skills that his mother had been talking about. He could hear her thoughts. He understood that he had traits exclusive to the Yamanaka Clan. He worked to master this keen mind of his to the point where not only could he hear other's thoughts but could also project his own thoughts to others. Mainly used to train with his mother, the boy could also make the distance to the shop his father worked out just down the street.

As he joined the academy the boy's family moved to the new Sunan Residences out of the cavern he was born in. The harsh sun was new to him but he welcomed to with a warmth in his heart. He he worked with his mother training his shuriken skills and how to even use the Hanabuki flowers his mother grew. He was growing to become a fine member of the Yamanaka Clan even if he didn't carry the name. It took him years of dedicated training with his mother to pull the secrets from his DNA as there no tragedies in his life that normally triggered these genetic responses. His bloodline limit was still being tested but he had access to the blood he gained from his mother's clan!

Not long after joining the academy the young boy would be tested by the Chief of the Medical Branch to become a Medic in Training. During his exam a drastic change of events would alter his fate forever. From deep within his heart and his mind another soul would awaken. His sister, Kohana, would awaken. At first he did not know who or what this shadow presence was but he did know that she was incredibly violent. As it free strength it would possess his body and make him perform horrible acts of savagery and bloodlust.

Still working on overcoming this new soul in his vessel he would continue his work in the Omni Prime Medical Complex where he slowly began to master the art of organic transmutation and earned his place as a fully fledged Med-Nin. As he also worked on his studies he would work at the Academy to help train the next generation of Shinobi.

Not long after he discovered the truth of Kohana and how she was his twin sister that passed away before birth. He left the village to learn how to control this power as he traveled through the varying lands. During his travel he became aware of his his latent mastery of the mind reached out to her and latched her soul to his own so that she would not be truly lost. During this revelation of himself he was also bestowed the title of the next protector of the Yurei Orchid. The current overseer is aging and the flowers bud is due to bloom soon. Once he discovered this he made his way back to the village to be there when the Orchid decided to finally bloom and bestow it's powers to Shin.

https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=55089
[ W H O . I . A M ]
2c6ed273779b099321ded643390eddd9-d8ofkba.png

[ N A M E ]
Chikamatsu Kohana - Persona/Personality B
[ A G E ]
[ S E X ]
Female

[ D E S C R I P T I O N ]
Long blonde hair and deep blue eyes the twin to Shin carries many of the same traits. Her beautiful figure stood at a little under six feet tall and her weight was just under brother's. A blue uniform consisting of a military jacket, slacks, and a black cape made her already aggressive demeanor more intimidating. A very masculine presence this spirit was a sire amongst men. A rapier laid at her side as she used it with the same skill that Shin could wield a scalpel.

[ M E N T A L . D E S C R I P T I O N ]
A rather aggrisive and blunt soul Kohana would often walk beside Shin, even if she wasn't manifested. Her urge to possess Shin's body has decreased with time as she has learned how to force the boy's powers to allow her to manifest herself into the physical realm. A black and white perspective of right and wrong she has no burdening conscious when it comes to killing those she has deemed as evil. Not knowing much of how she came to exist or why she existed in this manner she would still protect her vessel with all of her might.

[ H I S T O R Y ]
Passing in the womb Kohana was never born. Instead her soul attached itself to that of her twin brother's. All this time she has been hidden in the shadows of the boy's mind and heart. After years of interacting with Shin and the outside world her aggression has calmed down but her history is still intertwined with thay of her brothers as she is not a person of her own.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
I would also like to use this inactive OCR as a chance to switch from GP to RS using the Chikamatsu Clan, Yurei Orchid Seal. Would you need me to do the full 1500 words for this switch with the OCR? I realized that I am A-rank now when I thought I was only B-Rank

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Old Character Name: Chikamatsu
b]Old Village/Missing[/b]: Suna
OCR Type: Inactivity
Last Known Where-abouts: Land of Water
Old IC Rank: Med-Nin
New Character Name: Chikamatsu Shin & Chikamatsu Kohana
Preferred Username: Chikamatsu
New Village/Missing: Sand
New BL/CA: Shin- Yamanaka, Kohana- Nanjirou
Custom Class:Shin's Linked Mind [Veteran]
HP: (55+lvl) x stamina
CP: (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu Option, -5% CP Costs (asp purchase)
High: Genjutsu Difficulty
Average: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Evasion, Genjutsu Save
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Melee Accuracy

Affinities:
Major: Lightning, Earth, Wind
Minor: Water, Fire
Advanced: Poison, Wood, Paper, Ink
Sensory Mastery:
Sensory Knowledge: Audial, Kinetic, Visual, Will

Kohana's My Brother's Keeper [Veteran]
HP: (55+lvl) x stamina
CP: (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu Option
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Evasion, Genjutsu Save
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu Difficultu

Affinities:
Major: Lightning, Earth, Wind
Minor: Water, Fire
Advanced: Poison, Wood, Paper, Ink
Sensory Mastery:
Sensory Knowledge: Audial, Kinetic, Visual, Will

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Med-Nin
IC Rank: Med-Nin or Medical Chief
Character Age: 24
Sex: Male and Female
Character's Physical Description: See above
Character's Mental Description: See Above
Multiple Personality Application: Linked Above
Character History: See Above
Clan Request: Chikamatsu Clan
Death/Retirement Thread: N/A

Old Profile: same
Old Training: same
Old Dojo: same
Special Usergroups: na
Old Stats:
Stamina: 370
Agility: 175
Taijutsu: 300
Ninjutsu: 205
Genjutsu: 300
Chakra Control: 345
Power Level: 1695
OoC Rank: A
Advanced Shop Points: 92
Old OOC Rank: A
Stat Cut: na

New Stats:
Stamina: 370
Agility: 175
Taijutsu: 300
Ninjutsu: 205
Genjutsu: 300
Chakra Control: 345
Power Level: 1695
OoC Rank: A
Advanced Shop Points: 92
New OOC Rank: A
Jutsu Mastery Swaps: na
Name of any Contract you currently own: - Bird, kewping
Name of Kinjutsu you own: - switching from GP to RS
Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? nope

Abilities:
Shin's
00. Physician
0. Shinobi 101 - Piercing > Genjutsu Difficulty
1. Duelist
2. Strategist
3. Mind Overflow
4. Shattered Reality
5. Healing Factor
6. Summoner
7. Kinjutsu  
8. Kinjutsu
9. Kinjutsu

Kohana's
00. Squadron
0. Shinobi 101 - Thrown Acc > Melee Acc
1. Duelist
2. Strategist
3. Sixth Sense
4. Bloody Mess
5. Healing Factor
6. Piercing Style
7. Kinjutsu  
8. Kinjutsu
9. Kinjutsu

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unfortunately, as we’ve had ruled on before admin, we are unable to approve an ocr that is essentially maintaining your current character while changing pieces of it (the age and stuff is fine but a kin change, BL/CA change, or jutsu/abilities swaps would not work). You’d either need to follow the appropriate steps in changing those pieces, use asp purchases or use this OCR for a new character.

Reactivation-wise, you don’t need to post anything new here since it’s the same character. Welcome back!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back