Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Return Of The Hero [Requesting Entrance]

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Children often fantasize of what their lives will be like when they are older. Adults often fantasize of a life far different than one they may have wished for in the past. While serving your village may be a great honor, it also came with several big risks. No one understood these risks more than the Nakata clan. A once proud clan and contributor to the medical shinobi world, had now learned to adapted to the domestic life far from the shinobi world. Although the remaining members of the Nakata clan vowed to never return to the shinobi world, they failed to acknowledge a tiny flame which grew every waking moment. There was one flame within the Nakata clan which had yet to be extinguished.

Enter: Nakata Dai -Legacy of the White Sage-

Any Konoha jōnin would easily spot Dai as he walked towards the Phoenix gates. He stood at about 190cm and had very visible blond hair which was made bright by the sun. His big grayish blue eyes gazed upon the newly built massive gates. Joy filled his heart and it was visibly noticeable on his face. Dai always envisioned himself serving as a proud Konoha Jonin. For the first time in years, he was about to see them up close and personal.

As Dai got closer, his attire began to appear more noticeable. He was dressed relatively nicely compared to most civilians of the Fire Country who lost everything from the war. He had his nicest long sleeve white shirt on. He also had beige pants and shoes to accompany his wardrobe. On his side, he had a couple scrolls. On his back, he had a small bag hanging on top of a large scroll. Dai did not travel heavily.

Dai's grandfather, who helped raise him, had a dying wish for him. He wanted to follow his dreams, even if that meant joining Konohagakure as a shinobi. Despite his parents' best wishes, Dai would finally his dreams. He was here, hoping to join Konohagakure and reclaim the glory which once belonged to his proud clan. Would they accept him? Was he worthy? These were hesitations that Dai had. He had not been properly assessed since his days in the academy.

Dai had unofficial shinobi training outside of the Hidden Village. In fact, he had been told that his had an insane chakra pool. Dai had a hard time imagining that he would even compare to a properly trained Konoha shinobi. He had no idea where his skills or abilities matched up with a ranked soldier. If he were to guess, he'd be up to par with a genin at best. That being said, he was still optimistic and ready for the future.

Dai may not have a forehead protector on his head just yet. However, his will of fire shined as bright as any Konoha shinobi to date.

--
ooc:
- MFT -
- Please Active RPers Only-
- The image on the right is Dai's dream image of himself-
- Good to be home again

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked down from the gates at the upcoming blond figure. She wanted to figure out what exactly this man was coming to do but she wouldn't be able to unless she spoke to him. It had been quite peaceful before and even know people could say she was in a good mood. Her trusted companion beside her, Rayne was trying to train her muscles for combat. Being in a new body kind of threw her prior training out the window. She did have the knowledge but without reflexes... all could be lost in a matter of seconds. "Hey Rayne." Asuka spoke, making Rayne turn her head. "What do you think this wants?" Rayne looked down upon the upcoming man.

"Hell should I know?" She spoke turning her head away.

With a smile on her face Asuka made the decision. "Wraith." She simply said, Rayne turned black, like a beam of light, shot towards Asuka's hand. Asuka grasped the beam and it turned into a Scythe.
images

With a smile on her face she jumped down, landing in a lady like pose. With a giggle she looked at the man. "And what is a cute guy like you doing my beautiful gates?" She asked leaning against the pole of the scythe. "I'm curious about your intentions. Who are you?"

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"And what is a cute guy like you doing my beautiful gates?"

It was finally happening. It was happening. Dai had dreamt of this moment his entire life. He was finally chatting with a Konoha shinobi, at the village gate of all places. Although he had replayed this scenario in his head hundreds of times, he could not have possibly imagined the scenario which was taking place. A kunochi just called Dai cute. Dai's face instantly turned red. He was a bit shy and did not have the most experience with women.

"H--H--H--Hi -- Hello-- Hi!" Dawas stumbling upon his own words, trying to muster out a proper greeting.

"I'm curious about your intentions. Who are you?"

Dai would briefly gulp as he would answer a little too enthusiastically. With his hand behind his head and his other hand clutching a small scroll, and a smile on his face, he proud responded. "Dai Dai!.. Um sorry.. Nakata... Nakata Dai!" Dai would then collect himself and cover his mouth with a brief cough before continuing.

"I wish to serve Konohagakure, like as my family before me, as a shinobi!" shouted Dai before bowing his head before the Kunochi. He was attempting to show outmost respect. He was shy and relatively inexperienced with women. However, perhaps his primary weakness was his inability to hide his emotions. Dai was excited to be home.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka studied the potential Shonobi closely, he seemed genuine on the request. But she had to be careful, anyone could come claiming to want to be part of the Shinobi forces. In any case. Asuka giggled seeing how nervous he looked. It was kind of cute seeing a death machine walking around with a stutter in his face. Asuka waved back. "Hello." She spoke back with a bright smile

The guy was named Nakata Dai, blond hair, shy attitude. Asuka kept looking at him as he talked she kept looking at his attitude, how he moved trying to find just a hint of dishonesty. With a simple nod she giggled "Is that so." She was quite happy that someone was interested on becoming a Shinobi, especially since recent events. Without the smile on her face from vanishing she continued her questions.

"Well, first of all. Do you have a passport? Something that tells me who you are? For all I know you could be someone else." She asked. "Or are you registered in the Leaf Shinobi database?" She wanted some sort of confirmation of who he was. Or at least, evidence.

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
""Well, first of all. Do you have a passport? Something that tells me who you are? For all I know you could be someone else." She asked. "Or are you registered in the Leaf Shinobi database?" She wanted some sort of confirmation of who he was. Or at least, evidence."

It was Dai's worse nightmare coming to fruition. He had no way of identifying himself. Much like many who left the village, they fled in a hurry without bringing much identification on them. That played a large role in several Konoha shinobi not returning back to the village after the war. In addition to that, many had settled in the life outside of the village. Dai would begin to think of a way to prove that he was worth trusting. He did not blame the kunochi for taking precautions. He just hoped that she, and the village, would give him a shot. Dai always tried to see the best in people. Perhaps he had built up a little good karma over the years.

His sad demeanor changed for a moment as he remembered he had one thing to show. He twisted to show off a patch that was stitched to his shirt.

"Here is my clan patch! The Nakata clan!.." he said with excitement, only to remember that she probably had no idea what the Nakata clan was. "Um.. " Dai would then lift up the scroll and point it towards the kunochi.

"My great grandpa said I should give this to the Hokage." He would allow the kunochi to intercept it if she wanted. It's not like he told Dai not to show it to anyone. If she chose to read the content within it, it would read:

Hokage-sama,

You do not know this boy, nor do you probably know our name; the history books do. Dai has been trained in the arts of the shinobi and will serve the village well. He does not know it, but his skill is that of a Jonin. However, he is raw and has a lot of untapped potential.

I swear by the Nakata name that you can trust this boy. Look into his heart, you will sense his will of fire.

At the bottom, it was sealed with a mark which would appear to be the Nakata clan symbol. The quality of the paper was nothing special. However, the font and precision which it was written with was that of an expert calligrapher. Should a skilled shinobi attempt to, they would be able to detect a faint chakra embedded into the scroll. This was done to prove that it was someone of Dai's similar chakra sense.

-MFT-

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked at the scroll with curiosity in her mind. The Nakata? She has never heard from them but it indeed seemed like a legit claim. But she had to be careful around some him for some time, until he proved himself worthy of being a Leaf Shinobi, that is... if he made it. But Asuka decided to take the scroll and study it, every detail. For how it sounded it seemed his clan was Shinobi and that could be confirmed. With a sigh she opened the scroll and started to read. Oh... a letter addressed to the Hokage. With a deep breath she closed and opened her eyes, the Sharingan in view.

The handwriting was of the highest quality, either an experienced scribe or a Shinobi wrote it. It also had to be notified the little Chakra that was left impeded in the paper. Allright, whoever he was it seemed to check out. With a sigh Asuka spoke. "Rayne." Her scythe turned black and in a beam of light it turned into an identical version of Asuka. Looking weary of the new man. "What do you make of this?" Her sharingan vanished as Rayne took the scroll from her and read it.

"Well... it does seem genuine. But to be safe we could simply kill him and bee done with it." Silence ruled the stage for a few moments before Asuka sighed and gently punched Rayne in the arm. "Ow!"

"No we aren't. Worst case he won't be let in."

Rayne shrugged. "You're the Sennin. Your decision in the end. My own view..." Rayne sighed, looking at the man. "Test him."

Asuka smiled, it was nice to hear Rayne having a great idea. "You're in luck Dai." Asuka said with a big smile on her face. "No need to go to the Hokage. Name's Asuka Main Branch Sennin." She smiled "Which means I'm going to take a big gamble with you."

Asuka smile faded "You're doing the right thing. Don't let the past define your decisions." Rayne spoke patting Asuka's cheek.

"I'm ranking you a Jounin of the Leaf village. There are three branches you can join if you so wish. The front liners take care off the gates and the outer zones, the Konoha Police take care of everything inside the village and Leaf Security is tasked with protecting all high ranking officials. If you want to join the front liners or the Police force look for Hoshirei, she's my head Jounin in charge of those Sub-Branches. If you want Leaf Security, go look for my Sensei Haku Yuki."

Asuka turned around but stopped after a few steps. "Just a warning, I am taking a gamble with you here, don't disappoint me. Do anything stupid... and I'll deliver punishment personally." She gave him one big smile before leaving. "Welcome to Leaf Jounin Nakata Dai."

[Topic Left unless stopped]
[Jounin rank given]
[Request Granted]

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The ease of which Dai was admitted to the village's ranks would probably be questioned by a seasoned shinobi. However, Dai was too excited to question the 'Main Branch Senin'. Dai did not consider the possibilities of this being a trap or a test. He was simple ecstatic to finally live out his life long dream. He was now a Jounin of the Hidden Leaf village. "Welcome to Leaf Jounin Nakata Dai.". He had a lot to learn and was ready to put in the work. In the meantime, he needed to figure out where to start.

He was homeless, no money to his name, and had no idea where to start as a shinobi of a village. However, he was finally going to live out of dream of serving Konohagakure.

Dai would collect himself, bow his head down shouting, "Thank you Asuka-sama!". She was the first shinobi Dai would meet and it just so happened to be his direct superior. She was a name and a face he needed to remember.

It was here, on this day, that the story of "The Hero" would begin.

[topic left]
[village entered]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back