Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Return of the Hokage [Private]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself a few moments as the huge creature stood beside him in the office, he had only been back hours but was already once more back to work, as the two figures looked outside of the window over the village, it seemed that events with frost had finally started to move but they needed to strike hard, strike dirty and most of all make sure that it was a killing cut that would be felt, a knife plunged in deep and without remorse or conviction. This was the plan as he allowed himself to glance to Anubis.

“We have come far together, we have done a lot but now we must do more. I have learned what was required of me, and I have learned what weakness I have to change, you both have shown me that, but now I must walk the path that is set into play without looking back.”

He allowed himself to turn to face the door, he had sent the messengers just like before, all of them had scattered to the wind and done their duty with haste. It would now be a waiting game for the group that he had summoned to gather, some of them where coming for a task that had to be given, others he had selected to turn up for the mission that would change them.

“You are sure about this group I take it Uchiha?”

The voice dark and in the back ground as he allowed himself a few moments to consider the response before he replied to the words.

“I am trusting them with my life, what more can I give them for loyalty Anubis?”

“The truth?”

“Maybe sometimes that is too much for anyone”

The two fell silent as they waited for the arrival of everyone.

[Summoned Maki]
[Summoned Kenshin]
[Summoned Yukio]
[Summoened Kotori]
[Summoned Yuki]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would receive the summons first since he was nearby in his office. He was filling out paperwork that he Hokage normally did and when he saw the letter was from Takeshi he gladly stopped signing papers and put them into a folder.

He would put on his sennin outfit and walk down the corridor folder in hand taking long strides. He would open the door without knocking and without checking in with the secretary. She was already wiring his name down and looking for others.

Kenshin would step into the room and see Takeshi and what had to be one of Takeshi's summons. A looming, overly shadowy presence. Very Uchiha.

"Welcome back. Events are currently unfolding with Frost as you probably already know and you can sign the rest of these. I hope you found what you needed." Kenshin would say simply as he put the folder on Takeshi's desk.

[topic entered]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki was at his desk, the ornate mahogany fixture one of the many luxuries in the room that he’d had made just to piss off his new clan. His left arm hung at his side uselessly, the iron prosthetic sitting on the desk before him and the skeletal limb cast into the ethereal for now. His blood red samurai armor was, for once, not upon his person. Instead he wore glossy black plate that made moving a bit tedious but overall provided ample protection to be worth it. As the summons arrives, Maki rises from the desk and slips a cloak over his form, bringing the hood up to conceal his face before reattaching his iron prosthetic.

Exiting the headquarters was no fast feat, and as he made his way back into Konoha from outside, he would find that the day had past into the night and then into the next. He’d been in that office for too long, and indeed hadn’t done much beyond staring at the desk and forcing his mind into calm. The streets seem subdued as he walks them, as if the looming threat of Frost has killed the life of the village. He steps into the mansion and removes his cloak, making his way up to the office where his friend was.

Maki finds he’s not the first here, however. HE slips into the room and shuts the door behind him once more, nodding to Kenshin then Takeshi before silently moved away from the entryway and taking a spot nearer the man who led this realm. ”Gentlemen.”

To those who knew him, he would appear quite different than normal. It was obvious he’d spent much of his free time working out, bulking his form up and improving on his musculature. And he still bore the scars of his failure upon him. Not only did his left arm end just above the eblow, his right eye was permanently shut from the removal of that orb. His face showed the scars of burns, where the bitch had cauterized the socket shut and created such a powerful response that even now, thinking about it, his left arm begins to unconsciously twitch.

Maki takes in a deep breath before letting it out, the twitching slowing to a stop.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Her emerald hues were scanning the paper that was before her. Something... was off, but she was trying to find out what. It was an older report what had been done by the ANBU. She had her legs crossed over the corner over the table. Flipping the page once more. She took a small night to understand what had gone wrong with that single mission in order to gain more knowledge for herself and pass it on towards others. Not to forget she had a pupil under her right now... Which was currently on homework. A frown got to her head as her eyes turned towards the corner. Just before the messenger would land she would already have spoken. "Yes?" Her voice, slight monotone as she slowly turned her head. placing the papers away for no odd eye to see. "Hmm..? A meeting... From my father..?" She muttered and would place her feet on the floor. "I understand, thank you. You are dismissed." She told the messenger who was quickly away again. "Who or what..." She muttered and started to stand up, letting her hair loose she started to walk towards the Hokage Rock before going right back to her father.

Kotori had no idea how to be dressed for this kind of things... But as she was in her workplace, called right there. She got there in her ANBU clothing, mask included. As she had no idea who else would be there she too would have been wearing it. With a soft thud, she landed on the floor. "Tinīsutā, present. You had called for me, Lord Hokage?" The name had the meaning of Tiny Star, which only her close family knew. Slowly she looked up, looking to who was already present and all... It was strange for her to see most of her family already here. She would nod to both sennins in respect. Wearing her ANBU tire, the mask in front... as she had no idea who or what was near this place and after all... She had been called in these clothing. And with a summon like this you never knew who what or where... but... she couldn't help but to suppress to urge to pet the puppy... Aka The summons of her father. Smiling softly, holding two fingers to the mask where her mouth was she soon would stand normally again.

Spoken language. and then this is thoughts going by her.
Ooc message: Topic entered
Word counter: 395 [MFT]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn't take long for Yukio to respond to the Hokage's summons, it was his father after all, though there was some suspicion on the subject that would be at hand. Taking his leave of the Hyuuga household after throwing on a coat, tilting his head down to Chinatsu before speaking in a blunt manner. "We are going to see the Hokage so please keep your usually mannerisms to a minimum I'm sure given your previous position within the clan that should be too hard." He received no response bar a disgruntled grunt in acceptance.

Approaching Takeshi's office what the man wasn't expecting was the gathering of people that had already made their way to the Hokage's office entering with a bow to Takeshi and the others present. "Greetings to you all." Chinatsu's head extended from the man's shoulder the large black mass bowing his head in turn with his host. "A pleasure to meet you lord Hokage and fellow leaf villagers."

Though Chinatsu was usually blunt and sarcastic even he knew better given the situation they found themselves in as the Sennin took his place beside the others waiting to hear what his Hokage had to say. Given the number of Sennin within the room at that moment in time it was sure to be no small matter having only seen this many gathered on one other occasion and there was a feeling in the man's gut that this would be something that was going to test them all in some way or another.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki sat in the main halls Uchiha Mansion, she had been the one that had been overseeing the Clan in her husband time of absence. While the responsibility should have fallen to her daughter Kotori, with the panic from the recent events with the Frost Ninja she didn’t want to put this pressure on her, not while such a dangerous threat loomed over all of their heads. Everyone in the house was on high alert. Not only where they the head family of the Uchiha but they were also the family of the Hokage, in the months since the declaration of war had been called, the Haku was permitted little time to wander the corridors alone while the guard where diligent in their protection of her she couldn’t help but find their efforts amusing. She would have had no issue overpowering them if she wished she was sure that anyone that wanted to kill her would but through them as a warm knife would through butter, still they had a job to do and she wasn’t about to stop them from doing it.

The Haku sat lazily on the ebony throne in the highest point of the audience chamber looking out into the chaos of that the sea or people in front of her were causing. She signed and rolled her eyes reflecting on how much she hated dealing with the trivialities of the Clan’s nobility. Movement caught her attention in the back from the hall, the crowd began to part revealing the source of the movement it was one of the Hokage’s massagers the site of which brought a smile over the face.
“Lady Yuki, your husband has returned from his absence and is requesting your presence that the Hokage Mansion,” The female smiled and got up from her seat causing the cacophony of voices to halt.
“All of you can leave now. Lord Takeshi has returned which means I no longer have to care about your problems, I now have more important things to deal with so off you go” Yuki watched as the look of shock painted the face in front of her, they stood still for a few moments “Well, leave,” Yuki followed up causing a sea of muttering of complaints before they emptied the room. The massager next to her looks a little embarrassed but said nothing as Yuki left the hall.

The walk to the Hokage office was short a solitary something that Yuki had missed of late, the two guardians bowed as she approached letting her in without comment or question. She walked and approached the door of Takeshi’s Office, she could hear voices beyond all of which were familiar to her ears. Opening the door she saw the faces of the Sennin and one that wore the mask of her daughter, she looked at her a smiled slight not making it too obvious to the others that she knew the face behind it.
“Sorry I am late dear Husband. Your family are impossible to deal with, I trust that you enjoyed your travels” She took a seat at his side and smiled.

[Topic Entered]
[MFT]
[Word Count: 532]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi nodded to each one deeply as they entered into his office, it was clear that he had summoned them all here with things being set in motion. He looked to each of them as they arrived in order. Though Mikasa was not here she was not here for a reason. He had trusted her to watch over everyone else, though the information not given so directly. He glanced to all the faces in the room even taking note of the changes that had been made to Maki. It seemed that someone had been working out which is crazy, he had changed so quickly was confusing to the Hokage. Though he showed the still expression, a twinge of shame as he looked at Maki’s face the eye wound still present.

The next three to enter it seemed had changed as well, a frown swept his face as Kotori entered the room it seemed that she had changed massively. He would have to have words later about this, but for now he just left it be, as it seemed that Yukio had also had a lot of changes thought the other voice answered the question if he had managed to change. It seemed that he had a new friend, finally the form of Yuki entered the room, he allowed a huge smile to come to his lips seeing her again made the world worth it, but the smile on his face said it all, though the grumble that came from Anubis brought him back to the room.

“I have returned and realised the changes that need to be made in light of new situations, as such effective immediately when I leave the village, I have decided that one person will take charge of the village, as such I want one voice that speaks my mind. Maki is now named the Hokage Advisor, in my absence he will be the standing in Hokage. This is final on this matter.”

Takeshi allowed the words to skink in for a few minutes as he allowed them to echo around the office before he moved onto the next subject that he knew that needed to be brought up since Yukio was sat there as well.

“Yukio you are going to assume the mantle of ANBU Sennin, you and Maki can flesh out the swap over, but this will happen as requested and required. Consider this in effect immediately right now and consider this to be final. On that note you are missing a Captain, as such with this mission task I am now allocating Tinīsutā to the position of ANBU Captain, she will undertake a mission shortly and this will either prove her worth with the rank, or it will be a mistake that will be erased shortly if she doesn’t come back”

Takeshi allowed himself to learn back for a few moments as he looked to the group that had come to him, Anubis lurking in the corner as he took in a few breaths, it was clear that the next part was much harder to talk to each of them about.

“We need to make a stand to show everyone that leaf will fight back with full force, each of you have been assembled here for this very reason. We are going to draw a Frost Sennin out and execute them plain and simple. Each of you have been selected here for your skills and abilities, though I want to make it perfectly clear that you may not be coming back, we will be taking this fight to them. If you are in on this mission, you need to let me know that you are in on this, all information given out after this point will be for that team only and no-one else.”

Finally he turned his attention back around to Kenshin looking him directly into the eyes for a few moments before speaking.

“What happened while I was away?”

[Maki is now Hokage Adviser]
[Yukio is now ANBU Sennin]
[Kotori is promoted to ANBU Captain]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would nod towards everyone as they entered although he did do a doubletake with Yukio who was even more of a surprise than Kotori. Kenshin would approach Yukio and start to circle him, looking at the arm and the... head that came out of the arm. Kenshin's grey eyes would stare intently at the creature attached to Yukio's arm.

"It seems you have been upgraded." Kenshin would say his eyes on the thing attached to his rival.

Kenshin would turn to Takeshi and meet his eyes as he asked his question.

"I put Riku and his croonies to work defending the villagers. A few missions are currently underway regarding Frost including infiltration and supplies. Defenses have been increased and civilians are being put into safe places. Strategic locations in Leaf are currently being trapped and the location of the traps are only known to us. The genin and students are helping the civilians navigate them and are only trapping areas already evacuated. Fake traps are also being set up if anyone is watching. It has been too quiet Takeshi. I imagine they are going to strike soon without waiting for our response. Acting now I agree with. And I am ready to leave this moment and fighting until this body drops as I always am." Kenshin would state in quick succession. If there was going to be some action, he wanted to get into it. There was no time to waste.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki stands silently as the rest enter, his eye roaming the people as each walks in and gives words to the Hokage. He recognized Kotori, his ‘niece’ from Takeshi. She was getting bigger, which simply made him feel old. His mind, without his direction, immediately went to thoughts of her having to deal with the same things he’d gone through in life. The thought is quickly squashed but the lingering feeling of sick dread remains. He doubted he’d ever let his own kid become a shinobi after what happened.

Yukio was next. A close second to Takeshi in terms of comraderie, and one of the few people Maki trusted. He was a bit taken aback by the bundle of black something on the other’s shoulder, a fact that led to Kenshin saying something. Maki merely offered his ever standard nod of greeting, gifting the same to Yuki as she also entered.

And with a short speech, Maki was fired.

Or promoted. Either way, his branch had been taken from him. This wasn’t exactly surprising. He’d been lacking of late in leading it. Still, he’d given it structure, put in the system that he hoped would lead it to greater things. While he might not be the one steering that ship, he hoped that the structure he’d built would weather any storm. He elevated his daughter to Captain, giving a cold talk of her either succeeding or dying in the mission, then moved on.

At the talk of knowing who was involved, Kenshin jumped to offer himself up. Nothing surprising there. Oddly, however, Maki was not so quick as usual. His eye had a slightly haunted look as he mulled it over. He’d given an eye and an arm for this village. For a place where he’d lost everything he ever held dear. For a place that his only true anchor keeping him present was the man before him. ….could he truly say that though? No, he had many reasons to stay here now beyond his relationship with Takeshi.

Blood slowly begins to seep from the sealed eye socket, causing him to wipe it away with one hand. ”IF it means getting revenge on the bitch who did this to me, I’m in.” Even as he speaks, however, his hand begins to twitch ever so slightly. His voice catching that hated lilt that said he brain was reliving the moment of fear and pain once more. Damn her. Damn Frost.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Fully drilled on how she sat there, she kept there. Having her head facing towards the Hokage till it was time for her to stand up straight again. Once she did so... She started to look to everyone present. So many people... She swallowed for a moment as she focussed back on to the main subject, the summon.
"...On that note you are missing a Captain, as such with this mission task I am now allocating Tinīsutā to the position of ANBU Captain, she will undertake a mission shortly and this will either prove her worth with the rank, or it will be a mistake that will be erased shortly if she doesn’t come back” Those words struck her like no other, behind the mask her eyes grew wide, her heart stopped a moment. Joy got to her... but when she thought about it... It was a harder test then she had ever heard about becoming captain... one to where you could actually die. She slowly would nod. "With honor, I will accept this rank." She said, unsure how to say such a thing as a teen right now. However, she would look towards the other things at hand. As that was also asked.

“What happened while I was away?”

The dreaded question that was looming around the corner was finally asked. "Hokage-sama. A small group has been dispatched towards the frost as infiltration, another group to get a shipment of goods." She said as those were the things she knew, and she hoped that she told them right at this given moment even.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio listened to what Takeshi had to say the first order of business getting Maki and Yukio to switch Sennin spots a rather interesting development so soon after being handed the spot of Hokage Advisor the Hyuuga found himself filling the shoes of both his close friend and father. "Understood lord fourth I will en devour to fulfill my duties." The job he had in mind for them was an interesting one however the task of luring out and slaying one of the frost Sennin being no small matter to say the least but considering those who were present in the room it would be more than doable bringing a hand to his chin to ponder.

"Do we have a plan of action to lure one of them out, or are we taking the time now to set out the groundwork to make it possible?" The man had little doubt that with the resources available it wouldn't take long to track one of them down or at least find a weak point to lure them out, that said the possibility of not returning was a given though Takeshi's next question was one that would leave opening for a talk later about the events that had occurred.

The easiest place to begin on that matter would be the two obvious things standing out between himself and Kotori though other matters also dwelled on his mind. "Well since your departure most of my time was spent within the Hyuuga household making sure stability had been achieved which is where my new found companion has arrived from, within the walls of that household was where Kotori found herself changed as she is however the full details are not known to me as i was not present for the event at hand only in the aftermath to repair the situation as best i could." Turning to Maki the next subject at hand concerned him as well given the switch in positions between them.

"I have spoken to the members of the Swordsman squad that Maikeru requested to be formed, with your moving to Hokage Adviser they would be under you care." He addressed Maki directly now knowing to keep details at a minimum for the time being until they could get more time to flesh things out. "Though most of it's members seems willing and capable Maikeru also suggested Katsu which had me concerned, as we both know he doesn't exactly have a stellar reputation with either of us."

With everything Yukio could remember covered tilting his head to Kenshin as Chinatsu extended over to the Sennin to speak for himself rather than be explained like a tool. "More or less, We consider each other allies though as you may have guessed I am incapable of functioning without Yukio assisting me though I do have something useful to add from time to time so he allows me to remain awake in times like this."

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki listened to the other speak as she took her seat next to her husband, she smiled hearing of Kotori promotion to ANBU Captain, a position that she herself had held once and of Yukio promotion to Sennin, she would have struggled to think of anyone better to have replace Maki then him.
“Congratulations to you both and to you as well Maki, once this is all over we will have to have a drink to celebrate.” The question of what had happened while he was away had arisen, Yuki looked around the room knowing that at least three of them had changed greatly in the Uchiha absence, two of them considerably more noticeably then the third. “The Clan district is in a state of chaos, there was a “incident” which has caused some tension between the Uchiha’s and Hyuuga Clan but things seemed to be claiming down now but Clan matter don’t need to be discussed now, I will inform you more on that later”

The female took a breath and leant back on her seat, she wanted Frost dealt with was much as the next but sending Kotori with them bothered her, it’s not that she questioned her daughters abilities, just that she didn’t want her directly in the path of danger, it was hard but she had to look past that “I agree with Kenshin, considering we are at war the reports of attacks has been next to non-existent so either they are planning something big or something has got them back into a corner and seeing what they did to Maki I am more inclined to believe the latter. These are dangerous people, the fact that they haven’t made a move yet worried me more then if we had been constantly attacked for the last 21 days,” She paused. “We need to strike now while we the element of surprise, things have been just as quiet on their front as ours, maybe they think that they have as scared. I am tired of hiding. What’s the plan Takeshi?”

[WC: 342]
[MFT]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the words of his council, though it seemed that a lot of them had been wondering about actions to take Frost they wanted to make sure that it was done right, no-one wanted to allow themselves to be caught off guard by Frost. It was not something that they wanted nor was it something that excited the Hokage as he leaned back in the chair looking at the group he pondered his next words before speaking to the two that didn’t need to be there right not, he found his office cramped these days and having some room would make it welcome.

“Tinisuta and Yuki than you for the input, both of you are dismissed make sure that you prepare your stuff for this mission as I am expecting that you preform your tasks well, I will call on you as soon as I know when the mission is a go.”

Takeshi allowed himself a few moments for the silence to draw back on, pressing the button down on a headset he allowed himself to take a few minutes pause before deciding to call in for one last person. Times where changing and the branches where no exception always rolling over with the time and he needed to make sure everything was up to date with them.

“Please some Asuka to the office, inform her to enter upon arrival, she doesn’t need to wait outside at all”

Takeshi turned his attention back to the Sennin that where in the meeting room, it was clear that he had questions to ask and wanted to get his answers, as he allowed himself to sit back, he opened up the pocket of his jacket and took out a cigarette not normally his thing but while always he indulged himself in them, lighting the stick up he sat there and smoked away as he looked at the Sennin before deciding to speak.

“It seems that the moment is upon us then, we will find a Sennin and eliminate one of them. I am expecting losses which is why only a few of us have been selected for this mission and it will be classed as a high priority one, I will be looking to leave as soon as I get a few other things sorted out. That said I want to make sure we do have some time, I think a week from now would work well for us to gather information and prepare ourselves?”

Takeshi sat there curious to how they would all react for a few moments before speaking once more, this time in a lower voice.

“Everything has been quiet recently, too quiet for my liking, this may change, I want each of you to be ready and prepared. Make sure that you are all fit and combat prepared as we may not get a second chance at this, I am counting on each of you. Does anyone want to input anything else, while we wait for Asuka?”

[Asuka Summoned]
[Yuki dismissed]
[Hoots dismissed]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka got the call and tilted her head in confusion. What could this be about? Well, summons from the Hokage were something no one could ignore. Especially in a state of alarm like this.She activated her Mangekyou Sharingan and started teleporting around the village, getting closer and closer to her destination.

She ran into the Hokage mansion, she was almost instantly directed towards his office and she didn't waste a moment. By the receptionists surprise Asuka dissapeared without a trace. She wasn't going to waste time going up the stairs when she could simply teleport right there. She just hoped she didn't spook anyone.

She concentrated and remembered the Hokage's office... at least once of the many times she's been there. With a smile on her face, the memories weren't exactly pleasent but they were good, Asuka teleported.

To others, it would seem she simply walked out of the wall. Looking around her mouth dropped Yukio, the girl who gave her the class that one time... she hang out in the village quite a bit, Sensei, Takeshi of course and some... guy... he seemed familiar. Being the idiot that she was she whistled surprised. "Well...., this is certainly quite interesting." She spoke giggling. "We got the mysterious masked girl who gave me the star class once, I'm gonna figure out who you are soon.... I see you a lot in the village." She looked around the room "Sensei, good to see you! Yukio and his head buddy as well. Boss!" She saluted Kenshin a bit dramatically when it finally clicked.

With a guilty finger pointing at Maki "I remember you!" She claimed "You scared me half to death in the library years ago. I still gotta get ya back for that one!"

She scratched her head nervously as she looked to Takeshi. "I'm here Hokage-sama." She stated with a respectful bow. "If I may speak openly for a moment...." She sighed "If this is a poop scoop mission again, I'm gonna go mental."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori nodded towards the Hokage. She was now dismissed to make sure she would be up for this mission.. The idea was a slight question to her as to why, but she did give a smile below her mask. "Alright lord Hokage." She said and smiled. A lot of thoughts were going through her head, many training schedules... Because she had a feeling she would take on the sennin like... almost alone, she knew just a little about their strength by the state her uncle was left in... So slight to say this was worrying her.
With that being said she started to walk outside, too much in thoughts to even notice Asuka joining the room.
[topic left]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
At the mention of Katsu, Maki merely grunts. "Let people pick their own fucked up friends. If he ever does what that jackass did, he's going to find himself in the same boat." He’d not had much to do with the kid short of knocking him flat for screaming that whole nonsense in Tea about pederasty. In truth, he wasn’t entirely present now either, but he was here enough to catch what was important. He did, however, perk up at Takeshi’s mention of hunting down a Frost Sennin and putting them in the ground. And then someone pulled a him and walked through a wall. Maki was guessing she was tapped into the ethereal much like he himself was.

And then accused Maki of scaring her half to death. This one was getting off to a lovely start as the new Hokage Advisor raises one eyebrow slightly above the other at the reference to a poop scoop mission. Was….reality real? As Kotori leaves, Maki sighs and makes his way towards Takeshi. ”Enough of the foolishness. You said we’re hunting someone down and ending them.” As he speaks, the Sennin begins unstrapping the iron prosthetic from the stump of his left arm. He pulls it free and drops it heavily onto Takeshi’s desk.

And wills his new limb from the ethereal realm into this one. The stump begins to turn a sickly gray color before a skeletal forearm and hand simply materialize where before nothing was. Maki slams this upon the desk, his eye suddenly as fierce red in color.

”I want revenge on that bitch. I want to take her out and I want to make her feel agony like nothing she has felt before.” His vote had been collected as for who to go for. ”Do we know anything about their whereabouts?” No words for his absenteeism of late, no apologies. Maki was finally sharpening back into a state of….here. Thank goodness.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would watch people come and go and he was lost in thoughts. Kenshin nodded towards Asuka and Yukio. It was a lot to take in. However, it was simple. A mission against a Frost Sennin. That would be risky but fun. Kenshin would be able to go all out.

Kenshin would pop his neck and grin a little.

"Sounds like a good time. I don't take too kindly to those who are too arrogant to see their mistakes. And Maki allow me to get a punch in first. I don't take kindly to those who attack my allies."

Kenshin would then wait for the next set of instructions.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki smiled and took to her feet, she knew that she was no longer needed so there was no point her hanging around. She placed her hand on Takeshi's shoulder and squeezed lightly.

"Well, it has been a pleasure as always. Gentleman, Asuka" She bowed slightly before taking her to leave closing the door silently behind her and carried on down the hallway, she sighed knowing that she was going to have to go back to the Uchiha mansion and clean up the mess that she had made.

[Topic Left]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to the Hokage's words the Hyuuga nodded slowly understanding that action would have to be taken to get things set straight. "Should we put our minds to it, it shouldn't take too long as far as I've seen the Sennin of frost do not tend to act subtly in any matters they attend to." The Sennin spoke from his own experiences with frost remembering the rather rash entrance they'd made to introduce themselves to the leaf village and it was safe to say if provoked there was little chance of them remaining quite.

Turning for a moment to greet Asuka with a nod the man did not speak to her however it seemed she'd not changed much entering the rather serious atmosphere with her same quirky nature Chinatsu moving towards her with a grin. "I've told you before it's Chinatsu though bar that it seems you do not read the nature of conversation upon entering a room all too well."It chuckled shaking his head slowly before returning to the Hyuuga's side. During this the man had turned his attention to Maki out of all those present the Advisor had the most reason to be passionate about this mission due to the events prior to today.

"As ANBU sennin i can say as of now i have heard little though it would be safe to assume they are hanging around nearby the outskirts of the village. With the levels of confidence they boast I wouldn't put that past them to take such actions however just to make sure I can have teams ready to move and find out what they can."

It made sense to find out what they could about frost before making any moves against them best case scenario finding one of the Sennin alone, worst case falling into a trap and finding themselves facing the full might of a village Yukio knew which one he would prefer. "Though i leave the final say on such matters to you lord fourth, as taking such action could in the end just be throwing meat in to the grinder and only seek to weaken us further."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to the groups speak and even the words that entered Asuka after her summons, he allowed himself to consider everything taking council from this group was something that he found came with ease, surprising ease in fact for him. Though it seemed that they where more a broken bunch as he looked to them, he nodded, first he would have to address the conversations from each of them before he allowed himself to leave as he found he would need time to consider everything before he would simply allow them to talk it out once he was done.

“Asuka welcome, I will make this brief for you, with your recent actions that have taken place, and needing to make sure the branches are complete, and everything is ready. You are promoted to the rank of Head Jounin effective immediately to work under Kenshin, keeping it short and simple congratulations on the elevation.”

Takeshi allowed himself to look at the rest of them for a few minutes. He knew full well that he needed to get things in order before he would finally summon the team, as he stood up he looked around the group it was clear that he had to get work done, and he had to make sure that was all taken care of first as he looked at those that where in front of him.

“I will call on you when the mission is a go, for now this meeting is over enjoy your day the rest of you”

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back