Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Return once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin arrived at the gates. A worn out trio of shinobi who would need to head to the hospital to receive some much needed medical attention, while he and Keiji would check in and then return the statue to the Raikage Tower. After doing that they could go and take a break.

Kushin wondered who it was that was going to meet them here. If it was that same guy he was going to find this quite amusing.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Keiji walked with a hastened step, his energy was, all the way to the top. He was ready and practically bouncy as they made their way into the town.
His smile, was apparent, yet behind it lay deep and concerning thoughts, regarding the future, and people. He needed time to process everything.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Devil_by_heise_zpsfbb9fca4.jpg
Koumyou_zps2d6c120b.jpg

cloud_anbucaptain.gif
cloud_anbu.gif

They were on Gate Duty and while there they spotted what looked like Kushin and a small group behind him. So he'd been out on a retrieval mission, that would explain the numbers. Though Kushin was walking alongside some kid. Koumyou thought that this would be amusing, something to give his old comrade a bit of shit over.

As they approached Koumyou approached them. Akuhei deciding to not do so, there was no need, though when Kushin looked his way he gave the boy a nod.

Hey Kushin. Who's the runt? Koumyou asked as his hand was out requesting the usual identification silently.

Kushin passed over his passport as did everyone else.

He's my new trainee. I've decide to take one on.
Keiji huh? Well good luck kiddo. He's a tough one. Koumyou replied after looking deliberately at the passport. Giving Kushin a playful punch he backed away Catch you later. We should catch up for a drink.

Kushin nodded silently and then left the area.

The trio headed to the medical branch while Kushin went to hand in the statute. Keiji could do as he liked, in the end there would be more work to do tomorrow.

[topic left - Mission finished. I'll go make the request]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Keiji followed along Kushin in his path to return the Statute. Keiji overheard how Kushin referred to Keiji, which made slightly more appreciative of his time spent on this mission..
So.. Not alone was the missions successful, but Kushin.. Officially takes me under his wing?
His thoughts had been at the moment been wiped, right now. He was just happy.

He would follow Kushin until he was asked now he could leave if he were to desire it.
[OOC: I.e probably after the Statute was returned]

[Topic Left - Mission over and completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back