Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Returning from Abroad [Requesting Entry]

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The May of Barnyx changed very little over time for there was nothing which asked of it to change. Though the winds howled relentlessly outside the mouth of the cave only a few feet into it and those winds were impotent to actually affect anything within it. Water similarly possessed no little power here. Most of the moisture of the cavern ran backwards and was contained within thus affecting this part of the cavern only minutely. Thus it was that as Mikaboshi returned to the darkness of Sunagakure's gates they were exactly as he had left them. His eyes aching from passage in the bright sunlight of day, Mikaboshi stopped outside the gate and waited patiently for one of the possible gate guards on duty to descend and meet him so that they might let him in. In his less patient days Mikaboshi might have just forced his way through but given his agreement with Sousuke there were laws to be observed. He by no means observed all of them or even most of them but there were certain codes of conduct that were expected of him and so he played the game as much as could be expected by something like him.

[Requesting Entry]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward worked on the elevator repairs and noticed a familiar form being Mikaboshi. It had been some time since he had last seen his mentor and ally. The Steward lowered himself from the chain brace to meet the Anbu Sennin. "Salutations."<i></i> He spoke as he reached the floor. "I trust your undertaking on the surface was fulfilled?"<i></i> He inquired as the Mark I face plate retracted. A frown formed upon the Steward's face. "I trust that shell of yours is keeping well, or perhaps it was punctured by a heavy fall of diamond sands? If necessary we can take the time to repair it."<i></i> The Steward inquired as he gave his sennin an up and down look. "You look no worse from that battle with the Djinn or with the traitor. Still though we must be cautious."<i></i> The Steward spoke as he twirled the electrical screwdriver in his hand.

((Entry accepted!))

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"My success or failure remains to be seen." Reflected Mikabosh in response to the Steward's question. It was an uncommitted answer but Sousuke would likely have been used to those from the bound Ancient. He did not like to speak at length on matters which were private to him and mostly only did so when asked specifically. "It requires... further study."

He had been gone from the village for some time as he had taken some extra time to haunt the rooftops of Soon's Haven while free upon the surface. He had to admit that he missed such sabbatical trips to the surface and had resolved during his return trek to take more of them when given the opportunity. The sun was a blight upon his existence but there was certainly simply compelling about hunting in the night's air. Something primal that he missed from his life-- such as it was now --a great deal. As Sousuke inquired about the durability of his vessel, Mikaboshi raised his arms and pushed the cloak that had draped around his form when he'd stopped in front of the gates back behind his shoulders. The leather armor he wore was damaged extensively from battles he'd sustained but for the most part there was no lasting damage.

Still... the body had proved once more it's limitations with his volbur kopraan-- or rather his transformed state. It was an elevated form of existence which utilized dense layers of his own chakra to generate spirit flesh over his "natural" flesh not only to protect him but to enhance his strength and speed. It hampered his vessel's ability to regenerate damage to it's chassis however among other flaws... namely the feral hunger that came with it. The one other thing Mikaboshi had returned with from the surface was a resolve to cultivate himself a better vessel. One that suited his strengths more. But... that was a venture for his own time. While Sousuke was his master and was certainly skilled in matters of the technological, Mikaboshi suspected that the conflict of design came from perhaps attempting too rigidly to blend the organic, spiritual and technological elements of his vessel together. His new body would only be the former two things.

He hoped.

"It operates adequately for what I have required of it." Adequately was the truth. While it had not failed him, it also had not truly excelled at anything he'd wished to do with it either. "It's healing capacity has been more than sufficient thus far."

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"As you are of assistance to me, perhaps I can be of assistance to you."<i></i> Sousuke offered.

Mikaboshi revealed the working state of his body. Aside from the leather armour the Steward did not see any broken limbs, or anything melted. Still though, the shell perhaps could use a slight tune up of sorts. "Adequately... yes I suppose the level of operation depends upon the task before you. Still though best to fix things up a bit and make sure that you are not approaching stress levels."<i></i> The Steward nodded his head. He had prepared a new shell for his sennin that had some elements of the Mark II present in it. "We should make our way in. There are some items of interest that requires discussing, as per usual I require your sage advice upon a few matters. Interesting things have been happening lately ... and I'm not sure what is the best way to approach said items."<i></i> Sousuke made a motion towards the village, and specifically the Kazekage tower. "I'm done with my current work, so let us be on our way."<i></i>

(Topic left, and onward! ... More specifically when I get back we go onward)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back