Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rich Women Have Way Too Much Time [Riku's D-Rank Mission]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A regal woman stood before a large mansion in the Seki District. Though it certainly couldn't compare to the Shinrya Complex, it was still a majestic sight for those not accustomed to such luxury. The blue-haired lady looked to the maid standing beside her. "Any time now?" The girl gave a bow. "Yes Lady Reiga." The woman narrowed her eyes at the entrance to her estate, awaiting the Genin known as Riku. She had done her research. Upon taking a spit ball to the forehead while shopping a long while ago, she had made it her mission to find the culprit, and punish him. However, upon learning that the boy was actually a ninja, Umikame had to make some adjustments to her plan. Outright reprimanding a shinobi would ruffle a few feathers in the village. Instead, she decided to take a more roundabout way to take revenge. Riku would be doing "chores" as far as he was aware. However, he might question why this was marked as a D-rank mission instead of an E-rank one. Only when he passed the gate would Riku realize that this mission be more than he initially was expecting as he met the eyes of Lady Reiga. They burned with vengeance.

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Rich Women Have Way Too Much Time [Riku's D-Rank Mission

Riku packed his essentials for the mission ahead. This was a solo mission, his first since he had become a Genin. The little sprout had no idea what was coming to him. He only knew the details of the mission, chores for a wealthy aristocrat. "Whats the difference between this mission and the ones I did as a student?" Riku was a little frustrated that he was still doing child's play as a shinobi.

"A mission is a mission regardless of what you may do. You are a Genin. You're not going to get real missions right off at bat. They are testing you."

"Testing me?" Riku thought about it for a moment as his strapped his belt pouch around his waist. Real mission or not, Riku didn't go anyways without his shinobi tools. "Then I'll just have to show them what I'm really worth." The boy stated with a wide, cheesy grin.

The boy rolled up onto the scene starring down the massive gates and buildings within. He had been to the Shinrya estate once and that trumped this, but he still couldn't believe people lived in such large homes. Especially when they could be used for something more practical. Riku broke the thresh hold and continued inside until his gaze locked with a blue hair woman with fire in her eyes.

"Geez, what's her problem?"

"I am not certain, but it appears that she doesn't like you."

Riku approached the woman and someone who appeared to be her maid. "Riku Santaru reporting in." he stated, taking a large gulp of saliva as he tried to avoid her icy glare.

WC: 271
[Thread Entered]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Umikame grinned, the kind that you can just tell is at your expense. She looked up to the sky and back to Riku. "I believe you are on time. Was he on time?" The maid gave a bow. "Yes ma'am." The woman nodded. "Good. That is one in your favor child. But keep on your toes." She turned and began walking towards her home. Her strides were short, as her dress was tight around her legs. However, despite that, she was moving with impressive speed.

The three entered the home and she flicked her hand at the maid. "Get the food ready." The girl bowed before rushing off to prepare. Umikame glanced to Riku. "First things first, my pet caretaker called in sick. Your job will be to feed my pets. They haven't eaten in about a day, so do be wary." She gave a clap of her hands, and a butler approached. He gave his mistress and Riku a bow before leading the lad further into the household. The black-suited man placed his hand on the doorknob, but paused. He gave Riku a worried glance. "You...you be careful kid. You're not feeding shih tzus or kittens here. That's all I can say." The door was opened, and Riku was shoved inside by a different helper.

He stumbled in, but caught his footing quickly. He scanned the room to find a large assortment of exotic animals...most of them deadly. There was a python slinking around, a tiger gnawing on a bone. A large turtle that looked like it could eat Riku's head in one gulp was lazily laying in a corner. In the rafters rested a large red and orange bird, its sharp beak looking like it could stab a man straight through the heart without any resistance. Last was a large lizard, and the Genin swore he saw a glint of teeth within the creature's mouth. He heard someone toss something within before slamming the door shut again. He turned to see two slab of meats, three cabbages, a caged rat, a large bag of seeds, and a tank of two medium-sized fish. With the loud thud of the door, the animals were all now looking to the boy. Riku would have to figure out which food went to what animal, and not get eaten in the process of dishing it out.
Feeding Time!

Don't post yet please! First pm me what you'd like to do. (which food you want to give to what animal, and how you'd like to go about doing it) It can be in an rp format, or a simple list. I'll pm the results to you and edit this post with your actions and results. Then you can finally post with all your reactions to this post and the results of your actions you sent me. (giving some awesome rp flair) I just think posts sound so much better when there is certainty and I don't have to say "he thought he did this, but in actuality..." If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Riku's Actions:
Tiger: two slab of meats
Python: caged rat
Bird: a large bag of seeds
Turtle: three cabbages
Lizard: a tank of two medium-sized fish

Riku's Results:
Success! Each animal was fed its proper meal.

However, Riku's actions were a bit slow. Because of this:
-The bird attempted to peck at Riku's head, however, he was able to avoid it and poured the food out. With the food on the ground, the bird's attention was diverted.
-The turtle was starting to come at Riku. But luckily Riku rolled the cabbage to the turtle and avoided a snapping.
-The lizard, however, was rather pissed to get taken care of last. It made a sweep at Riku's feet with its tail while Riku was rolling the cabbage to the turtle. Riku landed on his back with the wind knocked out of him. While Riku was down, the lizard snapped at his leg. His teeth pierced Riku's flesh, but did not puncture the muscle. Riku was in reach of the fish and threw them to the lizard. The lizard released Riku's leg and ate the fish instead. Riku is bleeding from his right leg, but can still move it.

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Riku followed the butler until he was so rudely shoved into a room. Luckily he caught his footing and glanced around the room too see a strange assortment of beasts. Riku's heart sunk deep into his chest as he gulped down a large amount of saliva. He turned back towards the door just in time to see it slam shut. All they left him was the food to feed the animals, but they didn't tell him what to feed which beast.

Riku glanced from one beast to another seeing an oversized snake, a hungry tiger, a colorful bird, a massive turtle, and a freaky looking reptile. Each one starred back at him hungrily. He had to feed them quickly and make sure he would feed them the right thing, otherwise he might end up being their meal.

Another gulp of spit, and Riku got to work. He picked up the slaps of meat and glanced to each one of the creatures once again. He tossed the meat before the tiger chewing on the bone. Next he looked up to the python and back to the food. Narrowing down his option, Riku pulled the rat from the cage and threw it towards the snake. The bag of seeds seemed obvious, but Riku had been taking too long to feed the hungry animals. He Riku grabbed the sack of bird seed the avian attempted to peck at his head. Hoping from side to side, the boy was able to avoid any harm and spilled the seeds out onto the ground which caught the bird's attention.

Now there were just two animals left. The turtle and the lizard. That also left him with two types of food, three heads of cabbaged and a tank of fish. Riku didn't know much about these last two animals, he couldn't decide what too feed them. He took the cabbage in hand and scanned both of the animals over again. Looking closely, he noticed that the lizard had teeth, sharp ones at that. Most likely to rip apart flesh. Hoping he was right, Riku rolled the heads of cabbages towards the turtle just as the tortoise began charging Riku, as fast as a turtle could charge.

He then went to grab the fish from tank but was caught off guard and swept off his feet by the lizards tail. The child slammed onto his back and began gasping for the air that had left his lungs. He felt like he was going to choke on air before he let out a loud screech as the lizard bit down onto his leg. Flailing around, Riku wiggled towards the fish tank and grabbed the fish then tossing them over the lizard. The reptile immediately letting go and munching on it's dinner.

Riku glanced down at his leg to see only minor flesh wounds and a bit of blood. He pushed himself to his feet and went towards the door he was shoved in from and banged on it a few times. "Alright, they're fed...you can let me out now." Riku said in a frantic voice hoping that he would be able make it through this mission with his life.

WC: 531
MFT

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The door creaked open and a hand sprang out. It grabbed Riku by the arm and dragged him out, slamming the door behind the lad as it did so. The butler from earlier checked over the shinobi, furrowing his brows slightly. "You fed the lizard last, didn't you?" The young man shot to attention as a shout came from behind him. "Don't baby him!" The butler nodded three times before taking a spot beside his mistress. Lady Reiga eyed Riku. "Not bad. Bleeding builds character, and you could use quite a bit of it." She turned on her heels and began to walk, and the butler motioned for Riku to follow. "Next you will tend to my garden."

They approached a door that looked to lead to the outside. However, it instead opened to reveal a large greenhouse. They entered and stood in the doorway. There was a large assortment of plants, ranging from simple flowers to bushes, to mini-trees. Though the flowers didn't look to be useful to an untrained eye, the trees and bushes were filled with fruits and berries. "Pull the weeds, water them, and pick any fruit and berries you see." She motioned towards a bundle of baskets he could use to hold the produce. She returned into the mansion, and the butler moved to follow. However, he paused and gave Riku a look, one that told him the same as last time. This wasn't going to be as easy as he would think. Once alone in the greenhouse, Riku scanned the garden again. His eye caught movement, thought he wasn't completely sure what it had been or where. He did notice some flowers that were even larger than he was. There were also enormous plants that looked like venus fly traps, while some looked like they were sacks with leaf lids. He was definitely getting a bad vibe from them. How would he handle this?
Shoot me a pm with what you want to do, same as before. I'm going on vacation for a week, so you can take your time. If you have any questions or want more details, don't hesitate to pm and ask.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back