Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rid My Yard of Dog Excrement! [E-Rank Solo Mission - Done]

Ai Sasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mission Name: Rid My Yard of Dog Excrement!
Mission Details: Seriously, its getting out of hand.. I will be taking my dogs out tommorrow, and I need my yard magically excrement free qhen I get back. Maybe send over one of your students?

Mission Rank: E-Rank

Mission Tier 1: Take out the obnoxious piles.
Mission Tier 2: Do a final scan.
Mission End Objective: Get rid of the waste... somehow..

Squad Leader: Ai Sasu
Modded by: Self

Some grand adventures begin with the young hero battling bandits, or gaint rats. Not this one. No, today would be a battle split porportions, fought one shovel full at a time. Ai arrived early to the house in question, greeted by a wheel barrow and a shovel in the lawn. Rereading the mission scroll, he decided that he'd best get straight to work. He had grown up with dogs after all, how hard could this be?

Wheel barrow lumbering forward into the back-yard, he paused as his nostrils were assualted. Everything came back up from that mornings breakfast - just when he thought is was over, his stomach decided it would get a headstart on tommorows breakfast aswell! Eyes blurry from the sheer overwhelming might of the scene before him, he began to see what he'd signed up for. This particular yard made the exorcism of emily rose look tame.

Taking a moment, Ai decided that he did indeed need yen this bad. Chuckling to himself, he wondered how today could be seen as a sign to come, a joke one growing up mayhaps? Shaking his head in disgust, he set forth. 'Glunk, glunk, glunk, sploosh' Slamming to a violent halt, Ai shrieked in dismay at his misfortune. Inspecting the wheel barrow closer, he noticed the front wheel had sunk deep into a pothole. Looking around again, Ai chuckled as he realized he'd ran straight into the only pothole in the entire yard. What were the odds? Rubbing his head in thought, he now needed a new plan with the wheel barrow out of working order and all.

Slowly at first, gaining pace with each slayn pile; Ai carried them one by one into the wheel barrow. Each plunkung load burned his frail muscles, muscles he didnt even know he had would definally hurt tomorrow! After about a couple hours he had the yard mostly bare, and within the next hour Ai was certian that his zero doo reign had been sufficiently established. Taking a momment to admire his work, he wiped the sweat from his brow - bad idea. Taking the shovel, he tried one last time to jimmy it free, only to discover that he did not weigh enough. Checking the scroll once more, his eyes caught on one word in particular; 'Somehow..'

There was only one thing to do - kill it with fire! Letting out his best dinosaur rawr he set into motion.

Walking into a yard-tools cabnet he had spotted earlyier, he emerged several moments later with a small gas can now in tow. Dousing the heaping pile of rebel squats in fuel he lit a match and left. He felt confident that the molten mess behind him counted as a job well done. Never knowing if he himself would ever smell right again, he pulled out a piece of paper and started scribbling away. As quickly as he made it, his yen would be gone.

Atleast on thing was certian - the excrement would be gone by the time his client got home. Mission accomplished, right?

[E-Rank Solo mission, 500+ wc for double mission reward]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back