Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rise Metal Man [Sousuke]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
OC: Continuing from here.

IC
A few weeks had passed since Kazuki had dropped Sousuke in the hospital. The Takahashi Highlord was not in a good condition when the Senju Overlord went to the medical facilities with their Kage. After all, entering the Kraken's throat and facing whatever dangers lurked inside, would have a toll on everybody. The Guardian Protectorate had been no exception to the rule. Although it would seem most of the damage had been physical in nature, it would seem the purple haired man had also suffered some psychological trauma. The White Wolf had basic medical skills, he had done what he could to mend what was possible for someone possessing rudimentary healing skills. The only thing he had achieved was stave off the man's death, while he transported Sousuke back into Sunagakure. Seeing their leader in such a condition sent the medical officers into a frenzy. The silvery haired man was quickly thrown out as the people of the hospital began their treatment on the purple haired man. In the mean time, Reaper also mended his wounds and rested. The world kept turning and the looming threat of the Daimyo and his Sovereign, plus the Phoenix Force, kept drawing near. There was little time for them and after so much time of inactivity, they had to go continue their hunt.

The Occult Sennin would enter the hospital in all of his glory. Wherever he went, the customary coldness that radiated from his body, accompanied him. His face showed the same stern, but calm, expression as usual. "Where can I find the Kazekage?" he would question the secretary at the entrance.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5riyajbsq0][b][u]Rise Iron Man[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mako was banned from having her cigarettes which annoyed her. The old veteran sat in the corner of the room as she watched Sousuke fiddle about with his legs. Yup. Crushed legs. What was the answer? Go metal. The old veteran looked left and then right. Someone had arrived which caused a commotion. Yup. Sounds about right. A coldness was incoming. Ah. Him. Mako knew about him. The little Ancient half-breed that was not in the good books of Mikaboshi. It was a curious thing really. Who knew that these little things exist. Mako reached into his military coat pocket and removed a box of cigarettes, with her one hand she would open up the box and remove a single cigarette. If she was going to have a smoke, this was going to be the chance. She placed the cancer stick between her lips and lit up using a minor fire jutsu.

Kazuki's presence caused a stir, as did the cold. Sousuke looked to his left. The glass of water he had there was beginning to free. Sousuke had an idea that Kazuki was nearby and... grandmother was smoking. That's great. How many health code and fire code violations did she just break? Sousuke would pull back the sheets. He looked down at not flesh toes, but ones of iron. He considered making it a shoe really but... no there was actually a reason to do that. He would have not clean between his toes. Yes. Fix that. Sousuke watched as the metal toes melded together and formed a shoe now. "That's creepy as shit you know. I'm sure they could have grown you a pair of legs but no you decided to do the whole metal thing."<i></i> Mako commented as she looked at her grandson. In the absence of his parents, she was what he had left really. Matsu wasn't considered about the family, but that was fine. He was a black sheep as she figured it, as was that goofball Shiori who had vanished. Probably for the best really. Mako rolled the cigarette into her mouth and put it out through non-traditional means. She flicked it into the trash can. "You got company, and you know it. I'll hang around. I could use a walking air conditioner right now."<i></i> Sousuke did not say anything, he allowed his head to hit the pillow as he looked up at the ceiling. The water was freezing quickly now it wasn't long until Kazuki made it to room 203A in Aqua Ward.

MFT 401

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
OC
I assumed you were still not covered by the sheets.

IC
Kazuki would be swiftly informed that Sousuke had been placed in Aqua Ward, room 203A. The Senju Overlord would make his through the hospital. Cries of anguish would be heard from time to time as he passed through corridors. Nurses would quickly grab an extra coat as he passed by them. All of it would be ignored by the White Wolf. There was little he could do to ease their suffering. If suffering it was. The aura of coldness and death, something quite inappropriate for a hospital, was an intrinsic part of him, something he could not shut down. Only partially restrain, which was a thing he was not even trying to do.

The silvery haired man would pass by Mako, Sousuke’s battle hardened, though as nails, grandmother. He would dispense a simple nod of recognition to her. Nothing else was needed between them. He stop beneath archway of the room where the Kazekage rested and healed. The purple haired man seemed well, better than before at least. His legs had gained a strange metallic coloration. Of course they had been replaced by prosthetic ones. Both legs of the Guardian Protectorate had been crushed when he went inside the Kraken. Despite wearing a full, protective set of armor, the forces that broke both his legs, were too strong and too unstoppable. Instead of allowing the medics to grow new legs, the Takahashi Highlord, following his theme, opted to gain metal ones.

From where he stood, Reaper could grasp how the Kazekage seemed to be wearing metal shoes. That would be the initial impression, but a second gaze would allow him to discern they were his actual feet. Appendages he had morphed to take the appearance and functionality of shoes. Sousuke was losing his humanity the more he replaced himself with machine parts. That had to be stopped. Sunagakure needed a human at the helm, there were enough monsters already. The purple haired man eyed the ceiling and the Occult Sennin had not made a sound yet, but he was quite certain Sousuke was aware of his presence. At least the sudden drop of temperature was a good indicator that he was there. Or Mikaboshi.

”You seem to be in a good shape. When are you going to be medically cleared to leave the Hospital? We need to initiate stage 2.” Kazuki would questioned as he entered the room. If the Takahashi Highlord were to eye the Senju Overlord, he would notice his Sennin was carrying a book. A book on a specific topic. “Uchiha and their fabled Doujutsu – A comprehensive guide on everything related to the Uchiha bloodline” was the title of the book, written in silver letters over a black surface. A book he had been reading as of late, trying to find clues on how to unlock his cousin’s Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Other than using someone else’s eyes.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5riyajbsq0][b][u]Rise Iron Man[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke would shift his gaze to the ceiling. Kazuki had joined them at long last. He would swing his legs over to the side of the bed. Mako would advert her gaze, but to her surprise Sousuke was actually wearing clothes, a pair of black and white shorts and a black shirt with white eyes and a snarling mouth with a red tongue coming out. The works of his new legs would be for all to see. The knees area looked a bit red, and there was signs of stress. The metal was pressed hard against the flesh. "It's not as bad as it looks. The wiring was the messiest part."<i></i> He explained. "I think the medic I had requested almost went into a full panic considering the amount of blood. I think a new policy or ... four might be in order due to my machinations."<i></i>

In response to this Mako snorted. The veteran did not looked pleased with her grandson. "Something about being sedated while doing the wiring yourself and having a medic on standby doesn't look right."<i></i> She stated, "Yes, yes let's go mess with nerve lines and numb them a bit and then let's go and figure out how long it takes to attach damned wires as a replacement. Oh it's not going to hurt me much, if I were a normal person I'd be screaming and asking for someone to put a sock in my mouth so I don't bite my tongue."<i></i> She complained. Mako wanted another cigarette, but this time she acquired a tooth pick. She placed it in her mouth and chewed. "Well I'm out. I'm not going to even ask what you two are doing with that book."<i></i> Mako started while pointing out the book that Kazuki was carrying. Mako was a Masashi and by proxy she had access to the prophet eyes. Was she an Uchiha? It was debatable. She had access to a skillset that closely mirrored it. Mako flipped Sousuke the bird and left.

Sousuke said nothing to discipline his grandmother. "You never can really choose your family."<i></i> He spoke as his feet would hit the floor. Sousuke seemed unsure of himself at first. Kazuki had asked him a question. "Depends. If Enzeru or Kimi are on call, I will not be permitted to leave. Considering neither of them arrived to shout at my grandmother for smoking, I'm going to say no."<i></i> He said. He would attempt to get up on his newly made feet or legs. He winced slightly. He blinked. So far everything looked like it was working. He would take a few steps forward. No ... blood spills or blood running about. Good good. He walked around the room. "I know I've been a setback. Apologies for that. Shows of power have a cost of sorts, and so do battles with mythical creatures. That being said I should be the exception to that... I need to be the exception to that."<i></i>

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kazuki would watch as Sousuke would swing his legs over to the side of the bed. He did not expect the Kazekage to be naked, and he was not. His choice of clothing was actually very bland. Black and white shorts and a black t-shirt. A stark contrast to his recurring clothing of choice. Sets of armor. Because he was wearing shorts, the metal part of the legs would remain visible. The knees were a bit red and there were blatant signs of stress. ”It’s not as bad as it looks. The wiring was the messiest part. I think the medic I had requested almost went into a full panic considering the amount of blood. I think a new policy or… four might be in order due to my machinations.” the Guardian Protectorate would explain upon seeing the White Wolf was looking at his knees.

”Something about being sedated while doing the wiring yourself and having a medic on standby doesn’t look right.” Mako would state. An annoyed tone crystal clear on her voice. ”Yes, yes let’s go mess with nerve lines and numb them a bit and then let’s go and figure out how long it takes to attach damned wires as a replacement. Oh it’s not going to hurt me much, if I were a normal person I’d be screaming and asking for someone to put a sock in my mouth so I don’t bite my tongue.” The veteran would would place a tooth pick on her mouth and began chewing it. ”Well I’m out. I’m not going to even ask what you two are doing with that book.” she would note while pointing towards the silvery haired man’s book. ”Well, usually books are for reading. Unless you other novelty uses for them.” the Senju Overlord would retort. She was correct, but it seemed she needed that jab. Following that, she would leave the room, leaving them alone to their nefarious schemes.

Sousuke remained silent, only speaking once she had left. ”You never can really choose your family.” Reaper would nod. ”And be thankful for that.” the Occult Sennin would note. Some said being a Senju was a curse, but he would note trade his heritage for anything. Even if it meant having his blood mixed with an Ancient. He was who he was, because of his upbringing and heritage, and no one should ever trade that.

”Depends. If Enzeru or Kimi are on call, I will not be permitted to leave. Considering neither of them arrived to shout at my grandmother for smoking, I’m going to say no.” Sousuke would declare once inquired he was medically cleared to leave the Hospital. It was exactly what the Ranger Lord wanted to hear, but it was a response nonetheless. One that placed every ounce of responsibility on the patient’s own shoulders. A very bad policy. The Deep Court Halfbreed would silently watch as the Kazekage attempted to fully use his new metallic legs and tried to walk a bit. The first steps were not easy, but he did not fall down or began bleeding profusely. It was promising to say the least. ”You are not bleeding to death. It looks reassuring to say the least. But you still not fighting capable at the moment. Luckily, our plans do not include battling for the foreseeable future.” Kazuki would note. If allowed to fully heal, it was certain the Takahashi Highlord would return able as ever.

”I know I’ve been a setback. Apologies for that. Shows of power have a cost of sorts, and so do battles with mythical creatures. That being said I should be the exception to that… I need to be the exception for that.” Sousuke would declare. The Senju Overlord would shake his head upon hearing the mention of apologies. ”There is no need to apologize. We all needed rest. And I have not been idle. But before I go and explain what I did while you recuperated, let me offer you a piece of advice. You are Sunagakure’s leader. You are a descendent of the First Man in the Wind Country. You are the face of Sand’s government, a beacon of hope for our people. You are our White Knight. Do not allow yourself to lose your humanity Sousuke.” the White Wolf would say. ”Each of your Sennin are not fully human. Half-demon, Half-ancient and an Abomination. We can never lead this village because its people would never fully trust us. I cannot emphasize this enough, do not lose your humanity. We need you human, not half-machine.” This would be a warning for the Kazekage. In order to better fight his enemies, he was replacing his body with machine parts, but in doing so, he was losing what was best in him. Kuro, Roku and the silvery haired man had already done so in order to better protect the Hidden Sand Village. They needed him human. They were already monsters.

As for the matter at hand.” Reaper would state, shifting the focus of their conversation back to the original topic. ”I’ve read all the books I could find about the Uchiha bloodline. This one is the most comprehensive book I found. It does not have much information about the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan but it confirmed my suspicions. The common way to unlock said doujutsu is via the transplant of another person’s sharingan. Usually from a sibling to ensure compability. Nagato has no siblings, but he has Uchiha blood. We cannot use a Senju and extract his eyes, because there is none that would fit the mold and I would not allow it to begin with. We have two distinct options as I see it. We either find an alternative way and I believe there must be one. Or we use the imprisoned people in the Obsidian Palace, search for Uchihas and test their DNA until we find a match. And then we transplant those eyes. I don’t know which is best or better.” The ball was on the Guardian Protectorate’s side.

[MFT - 1005]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col][/quote]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke pressed his hands against the window as Kazuki spoke to him about the concept of humanity. He was not overly fond of this discussion. "Roku changes his face more times than I can count."<i></i> He began, "Curiously old friends of mine, people I know, people I have read about are under your command."<i></i> Sousuke was fighting this to the last man standing. He was a pure blooded descendant of the First Men. While part of Kuro's dead baby brother lurked in him, it did not diminish what he was. Humans had a curious power about them. Yet some of them were about to manifest it. Katsuo could do so very visually. Sousuke's power was far more subtle. He had his mind and with his hands. He could create. He created powerful weapons and armours that dealt fierce some blows to the inhuman. "Alright."<i></i> Sousuke finally said. "I don't want to live forever Kazuki. Kuro, yourself, and maybe Roku will have a lot longer than I will. I need to see an end to these things. The Daimyo. The Phoenix Force. Katuso will not take his proper place as Kazekage. He will not do so because while he is a hero to the people of Sungakure, they don't know him. I have consistently tried to be resourceful to my people, and I do believe I have been."<i></i> Sousuke explained. He gritted his teeth, "I believe in Katuso and his vision for a better Wind Country. That being said his vision is something far larger than my own. I merely want Sungakure to be a better place."<i></i> He paused for a moment, "I will do it, but as a human."<i></i>

Sousuke listened to Kazuki as he explained his findings. He did not like the concept of having to make use of the prisoners. Something within the metallic man's heart did not sit right. Criminals were doing their time in the prison, but they did not need to be further degraded or have things taken from them. "My grandmother's powers manifest in a strange way. She is what fits the description of an Uchiha."<i></i> He thought about it further. "How far has Nagato been pushed? Speaking from personal experience, usually one when pushed beyond their means may have their abilities manifest. I know he sought to impress me when we initially met - which he did."<i></i>He lowered his hands. He stared into his own reflection. There was one other thing that Sousuke would assert in his suggestion. "When driven to truly protect family, or ... something above all else. People will find the ability in themselves to do what must be done."<i></i>

He turned from the window to look over to Kazuki. "Uchiha's abilities always have a different way of manifest. We have no guarantees that he will unlock the ability to get exactly where we need to."<i></i> It wasn't something Sousuke wanted to admit, but it was indeed a reality. Whenever his grandmother's powers manifested it was usually done so in a live or die moment. She didn't copy people, she obliterated them with fire and reduced them to nothing but ash. "Where is Nagato anyway? Has he been training himself, or has he been fighting enemies of the state on the side? The last time I saw him was before we encountered the Outsider in the Grand Palasis. That was ... unsettling to say the least."<i></i> He thought about it for a moment longer. "I'm certain my grandmother could teach Nagato a thing or two. We could see what becomes of him after she's trained with him... which is ... well let's put it this way - those who have survived her exams have turned out to be of great potential."<i></i>

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Sousuke would pace around the room, testing his legs until he stopped in front of a window. He would press his against it, as Kazuki spoke about the concept of humanity. ”Roku changes his face more times than I can count. Curiously old friends of mine, people I know, people I have read about are under your command.” The Senju Overlord would simply shrug his shoulders when the Kazekage mentioned the beings he could summon. That was part of the White Wolf’s skillset and he was not going to apologize for what he could do. Nor he was going to stop, when they were such an integral part of his being. To let those countless souls go, would be tantamount to losing a big part of him. The Guardian Protectorate should not ask that of him, because the silvery haired man would never let that go. It was part of his nature, for the best and for the worst. Just like the Takahashi Highlord could not stop himself from trying to save Sunagakure at every presented opportunity. Reaper would remain silent, allowing Sousuke to reach a conclusion. "Alright." he would eventually say. "I don't want to live forever Kazuki. Kuro, yourself, and maybe Roku will have a lot longer than I will. I need to see an end to these things. The Daimyo. The Phoenix Force. Katuso will not take his proper place as Kazekage. He will not do so because while he is a hero to the people of Sungakure, they don't know him. I have consistently tried to be resourceful to my people, and I do believe I have been." The Occult Sennin would nod. He had been doing his best, even if sometimes it was not enough.

"I believe in Katuso and his vision for a better Wind Country. That being said his vision is something far larger than my own. I merely want Sungakure to be a better place. I will do it, but as a human." the Kazekage would state, prompting a second nod from his Ranger Lord. "Good to know. I lost my humanity sometime ago, perhaps I was never a full human at all, but we have enough monsters on our side of the field already. I merely want to save Sunagakure from destruction. To succeed where I failed before. I will not lose a second home. That I promise and that I will keep." the halfbreed would declare. His gaze showing the intention behind his words. He would not fail again.

"My grandmother's powers manifest in a strange way. She is what fits the description of an Uchiha. How far has Nagato been pushed? Speaking from personal experience, usually one when pushed beyond their means may have their abilities manifest. I know he sought to impress me when we initially met - which he did. When driven to truly protect family, or ... something above all else. People will find the ability in themselves to do what must be done." Sousuke would assess. "I have been pushing him as much as I can, once I have discovered of his Uchiha lineage. However, caution is advised. There was one time, after unlocking Sharingan, where him and I went on a mission. We got separated midway through. A tremendous surge of power drove me toward him and what I have seen is hardly forgettable. Everything around him was in ruins, dozens of deaths and he was unconscious, unharmed, in the middle of it all. I have theorized that he has a great deal of potential stored, waiting to be unlocked. But after that day, I have been cautious on how much pressure I put on him. I do not want to risk such an outburst again, since it could be catastrophic." Kazuki would explain. If the key was pressuring the boy into unlocking his untapped potential, they would need to devise a way to prevent utter destruction and mayhem. Brilliant as those two men were, a way would be created for sure.

"Where is Nagato anyway? Has he been training himself, or has he been fighting enemies of the state on the side? The last time I saw him was before we encountered the Outsider in the Grand Palasis. That was ... unsettling to say the least. I'm certain my grandmother could teach Nagato a thing or two. We could see what becomes of him after she's trained with him... which is ... well let's put it this way - those who have survived her exams have turned out to be of great potential." the Kazekage would suggest. Training with Mako? Perhaps it could work, if she did not die in the process. The Senju Overlord was aware of her badass status, but if triggered the wrong way, Nagato could very well annihilate her. "I am afraid I have neglected his training since this crisis has started.He has been stationed in the Senju Compound, since I am not certain where he should go and not risk such an event, like that one, again. Perhaps I should have unleashed him on our enemies, but he still is my cousin and I wish a long life." the White Wolf would reveal. Yes, perhaps he had done a tactical error, but there was still a way to solve this. "Training with Mako might be the thing we need, if we find a way to prevent her death in case anything goes wrong. We need veterans like her in our ranks." the silvery haired man would note. "I am painfully aware that he might not develop the power set we need, but I believe it is worth the risk, if we gain a powerful combatant."
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke would hold his hands behind his back. "My grandmother's method of training is not usually against her. She sees war as the true field of play that matters. She has a very bad habit of involving people and things which ... differ on greatly different power levels. She is of the mind if you throw a man or woman at a tidal wave, that person will do whatever he or she must do in order to survive. A strange analogy, considering I've ... not actually seen take place."<i></i> Had Sousuke actually seen a tidal wave before? He had to think about it. Not a natural one no... those were what one calls a natural disaster. It was a natural disaster people dealt with, and reclaimed what they could have having their homes washed away. Sousuke was well learned in natural disasters. Part of his function and education was to fight such things, and recover. "I suppose what I'm trying to say is grandmother will point Nagato at something she deems a worthwhile threat. Something or someone from Inferno most likely..."<i></i> Sousuke's mind lingered on the mention of that place. It was not the sort of place you would take genin or chuunin to, unless they were there in force and with high supervision. "One time when my father way away, I spent a great deal of time in her care. It was an odd experience, she expected me to survive with my school peers who I did not fit in well with. One of my class mates broke my legs during a training exercise, and she didn't call in the doctor or anything of the sort. Tough love she called it, I think she expected me to fight back and break my peer's arms or something of the like. I wasn't physically capable back then. I was small for a boy."<i></i> Sousuke fell silent for a time reflecting upon his childhood nemesis. He and Shizune were ... friends? "I suppose I have my grandmother to thank for my astonishing durability."<i></i>

"You sound like you hesitate to push him much further than you already had. I think my grandmother's idea for sport ... well, not necessarily sport, but the idea would be to leave him with minimal resources in a metaphorical land mine field of enemies with the instructions to return."<i></i> He would add, "There is the thought of a spirit journey too but that relies on the mystical belief of starvation and exhaustion will lead one to having a chat of great import with something beyond our standing. There was a study a few hundred years back, two in ten claimed to have had this occur. Not a Sungakure project, but something Sage Khan had spoken of... but he had also stated madness and brilliance are the same coin, merely opposite sides."<i></i>

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
”My grandmother’s method of training is not usually against her. She sees war as the true field of play that matters. She has a very bad habit of involving people and things which… differ on greatly different power levers. She is of the mind if you throw a man or woman at a tidal wave, that person will do whatever he or she must do in order to survive. A strange analogy, considering I’ve… not actually seen take place.” Sousuke would attempt to explain Mako’s training regime. In a way, it was what Kazuki had expected, but it was also essentially what he feared it wouldn’t help them much. The Senju Overlord dreaded the thought of pressuring his cousin too much, causing a meltdown and eventual destruction of Sunagakure through it. But desperate times required desperate measures, and they were desperate as they come. ”I suppose what I'm trying to say is grandmother will point Nagato at something she deems a worthwhile threat. Something or someone from Inferno most likely..” the Kazekage would further reinforce his point. Perhaps it was time to admit defeat. But the Guardian Protectorate was not finished with his explanation. ”One time when my father way away, I spent a great deal of time in her care. It was an odd experience, she expected me to survive with my school peers who I did not fit in well with. One of my class mates broke my legs during a training exercise, and she didn't call in the doctor or anything of the sort. Tough love she called it, I think she expected me to fight back and break my peer's arms or something of the like. I wasn't physically capable back then. I was small for a boy.”

The White Wolf would shake his head. Such wickedness from a grandma. "You think that is bad? I grew up with the ability of seeing ghosts, and at the time, I had no idea of what they were. I was becoming mad from it and my parents purposefully did not tell me that I inhered their abilities to see and fight supernatural creatures. Can you imagine how disheartening that is to a little boy? I was on the brink of going crazy when they finally revealed the truth, but it was too late then. If I am here today and I am a partially sane man, you should give credit to my uncle." the silvery haired man would say after Sousuke had gone into silence, filling up the room with his calm voice. Few people outside of the Senju Clan knew about that story, the Kazekage was the first man to know it. It was a clear sign of trust he had shown there, not that the other man would know it. ”I suppose I have my grandmother to thank for my astonishing durability.” the Takahashi Highlord would finally speak again. Reaper would simply nod in return. Nagato had that in spades, that was not what was needed for the boy.

”You sound like you hesitate to push him much further than you already had. I think my grandmother's idea for sport ... well, not necessarily sport, but the idea would be to leave him with minimal resources in a metaphorical land mine field of enemies with the instructions to return. There is the thought of a spirit journey too but that relies on the mystical belief of starvation and exhaustion will lead one to having a chat of great import with something beyond our standing. There was a study a few hundred years back, two in ten claimed to have had this occur. Not a Sunagakure project, but something Sage Khan had spoken of... but he had also stated madness and brilliance are the same coin, merely opposite sides.” By then, the Occult Sennin was showing the palms of his hands at his leader. He was conceding defeat. "Yes, I hesitate because I have seen a catastrophe before and I wish not to repeat it. But I concede defeat, we are desperate and Nagato maybe the key to save us all. Should I summon him here? Or where should I send him? Let's not waste time anymore." the Ranger Lord would declare. Time was fleeting and Nagato's training would take time, something they did not have.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc][b][u]Avenger's Assemble[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It seemed that what Sousuke was going for was not in line what Kazuki was willing to do. It was understandable. The Kazekage reflected upon what Kazuki had shared with him in his family. He made a mental note to thank Kazuki's uncle sometime be in flesh or in spirit. He thought that it would more likely be the later considering Kazuki's luck with his family. The man had a dead father. His mother? Sousuke never did have an answer for that. The Takahashi clan had its odd ends, but he was quite thankful for the most part it. Overall it did seem somewhat normal in contrast to other clans like the Toraono, the Senju, or the Miroku. Yes. The Takahashi clan were very much human and remained being human for a very long time and into the present. Some called it pride, others called it wisdom, and others maintained that it was some sort of old world romantic concept. If Sousuke were capable of loving Shiori or Mother Suna rather in the way she truly wanted, it would be the first time a Takahashi fell in love with something else other than a human. It bothered Sousuke in a way, that somehow she had been able to slip her so way so easily into the clan and keep her true self hidden for so long. Shiori took a human form and stuck by it for a long time.

Sousuke could understand why he did not wish to push Nagato. Should something go wrong then they would lose their ace, but secondly a lot of people would get hurt. To think of Nagato solely as an object bothered the metallic man for a few moments. Nagato was not simply a tool. He didn't consider Nagato a close friend, but he was an ally. Kazuki showed signs being at a loss for next steps. He looked to Sousuke for next steps. He thought about it for a moment. "Let's meet on the Kazekage tower grounds. I'm sure Rioshi will have some sort of snarky remark about style and how metallic legs are not attractive or something of the sort."<i></i> He paused for a moment, "Well, the next part is getting out of here and not being prevented from leaving. May need to run some sort of intereference. Last time I broke out of here I was crawling down the side of a wall, and was stopped promptly and guilt... guilted? No. Is that even a proper word? Guilty treatment was delivered by one of the med nin chiefs and I was readmitted back into the hospital."<i></i> He explained. It was a rather difficult and annoying experience of having to outmaneuver Enzeru, but it didn't really matter seeing that he ended where he began which was back in the hospital anyways.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"Let's meet on the Kazekage tower grounds. I'm sure Rioshi will have some sort of snarky remark about style and how metallic legs are not attractive or something of the sort." Kazuki would nod. If meeting on the Kazekage tower was the next part of their plan, then he would be there, with Nagato in two. He was prepared to leave the room immediately, but it seemed Sousuke had more to say. "Well, the next part is getting out of here and not being prevented from leaving. May need to run some sort of interference. Last time I broke out of here I was crawling down the side of a wall, and was stopped promptly and guilt... guilted? No. Is that even a proper word? Guilty treatment was delivered by one of the med nin chiefs and I was readmitted back into the hospital." The Senju Overlord would scratch his chin and look downward with a pensive expression blatant on his face. That could be a problem. He was a Sennin, yes, but not even he had the necessary authorization to medically clear someone from the Hospital. But was he not without ways of escorting the Kazekage out of the Hospital. "I cannot medically clear, but I have a way of getting you out of the Hospital. And unless there were Hyuugas or Uchihas in the room, I positively certain no one will see you leaving." the White Wolf would announce. "It is about a matter of perspective and how shadows make what I want of them. I will envelop you in a shadow cocoon. You will become unseen by everyone except me and, that way, you can leave the hospital." the White Wolf would clarify.

He had no other way. It was a very legitimate way, but it was one method for the Takahashi Highlord to leave this medical facilities. It was all up to him really. The silvery haired man could provide a way, but only Sousuke could walk it.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc][b][u]Avenger's Assemble[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke paused for a moment. Shadow cocoon? Usually if one was cocooned, it meant that they were not capable of moving. Easily. Yet everything that Kazuki knew and spoke of would remain somewhat different than what Sousuke thought of. He tapped his forehead with his metallic index finger. He seemed to be trying to think of things differently now. "So. Your version of a cocoon might actually let me move then."<i></i> Sousuke spoke out loud. A cocoon for a one who crafted the shadows was not exactly the same cocoon a butterfly might make. Sousuke would make a gesture of concept. Worst case scenario? Sousuke was being carried out of the hospital in a ruc sac that was made from shadow material. Sousuke could assume at the very least that Kazuki was not going to bang his head on the stairs, and that he had the decency to take the elevator.

Sousuke would walk over to the closet. He would open it and hope he could find some of his armour. Suffice to say when they were operating on him, there was claims that a giant can open was used to get him out of his MkXXVII. Not to Sousuke's surprise, he found nothing there. The armour was far too large to fit in the cupboard. "Damn."<i></i> He stated more for himself. What he did find in the closet was a note.
Masashi Mako said:
Figured you might see if your armour is in here. Made sure it got home. Somehow. It was quite broken.

Your stealth mechanism is a bust. It sucks. Don't apply it to the larger models. Stealth works best when you're not a 7' Coated Giant.

Toodles Grandma.

Sousuke looked down and half expected to find a pair of shoes, or something. He found nothing and hung his head. "Not even a pair of shoes for me either."<i></i> Suffice to say Sousuke was stuck the way he was, which was really not presentable. At least he had some clothes, but suffice to say most times the Kazekage was fully dressed. Most times he had very little flesh showing. "Alright, well I've been left with nothing at all."<i></i> He would shake his head. "Let us be on our way then."<i></i> He would walk over to Kazuki and await this supposed shadow cocoon to engulf him.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"So. Your version of a cocoon might actually let me move then." Sousuke would say. Kazuki would nod in return. "Correct. I used the term cocoon but, in retrospective, it might not have been the best term to describe. I will cover you in a layer of shadows that will conceal you from sight but you will retain your mobility. Unless the hospital has equipment to detect unseen people or its crew has detectors, you will become untraceable. As long as I maintain it, you will be free to leave this medical facilities undetected." the Senju Overlord would further clarify. He admonished himself for using the wrong term before. A cocoon is usually tied with a layer that fully immobilizes what is held inside, usually for some significant transformation. What he was going to do was vastly different. He was simply concealing the Kazekage and help him get out of the Hospital, ahead of time. The Takahashi Highlord was not fully healed, but there was little time to waste. Fortunately though, the next stage of their plans would give them some breathing time, since they needed Nagato to awake his powers first. There should be little to no fighting involved.

The White Wolf calmly waited for Sousuke to be ready. He watched as the Kazekage went to his closet and found it completely empty. Was he expecting to find a suit of armor inside? Perhaps, but someone had been careful enough to not let anything inside. Mako perhaps. "Not even a pair of shoes for me either." the Guardian Protectorate would complain. "Not like you need them anyway." Reaper would note as he pointed toward the man's feet which had assumed the shape of shoes. "Alright, well I've been left with nothing at all. Let us be on our way then." It was settled then. It was the Sennin's plan after all. They could only hope this underhanded escape from the hospital would not come to trounce them in the future. The Ranger Lord would extend his left hand toward Sousuke and the tips of his fingers would touch the man's bare chest.

Several tiny tendrils of shadow would emerge on the Pale Rider's hand and they would pass over to the Kazekage's flesh. They would converge on the center and they would grow and grow until all of Sousuke was covered in a layer of impenetrable shadows. The Senju Overlord would detach his hand from the Takahashi Highlord's body and after taking a few steps back, he would inspect his work. "It is done. Time to go. Lead the way." Kazuki would announce.​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke looked at his feet. "Just because I can change the design of these doesn't mean I've already grown accustomed to them."<i></i> This was one of those odd things. Yes he may have just solved his shoe problems permanently. He didn't need to clip his toe nails either. He didn't need to do many things now with his legs, maybe just not have his legs get infected. The Kazekage would allow for the shadow cocoon, which Kazuki explained to envelope him. Like a child Sousuke would poke himself. Well. This was neat. Different. The shadow matter was akin to something Mikaboshi would do. Yes. Very neat.

Sousuke knew the way, and he expected that Kazuki knew the way too. Sousuke would make his way out of the room. He would move quietly and quickly. Every once in a while he would stop to let someone pass him by, or to not walk into something else. He would stop every once in a while to remain still. Movement did have carry some wind with them, but he did not want to cause a scene. The last thing the hospital needed was a panic as to why there was force movements going on. Sousuke did not speak to Kazuki, less he would blow his cover. Once he got to the main doors he awaited Kazuki. The door might not detect him? Well, it certainly detected Kazuki which gave Sousuke the out he needed. Once the two were out of immediate earshot he would finally speak up. "Better. Alot better than most of my escapes."<i></i> He admitted. "To the tower."<i></i>

[Topic left]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"Just because I can change the design of these doesn't mean I've already grown accustomed to them." Sousuke would note after hearing Kazuki's words he did not need any shoes. "Fair enough." Kazuki would reply, nodding as well. The time to escape the Hospital had come. After enveloping the Kazekage in a shadowy layer of disguise, they would slowly make their way out of the prime medical facility in Sunagakure. The Guardian Protectorate could be invisible but he was not intangible. Carefully but surely, they walked through the corridors. The Senju Overlord seemed to be walking alone to anyone passing by him when, in reality, he was providing Sousuke with a means of escape. There would only be one obstacle the Kazekage could not overcome alone in his current state. The Hospital doors used photoelectric cells and those used infrared light. The Takahashi Highlord could not emit such radiation, but the White Wolf did. After opening up the doors ad ensuring the Guardian Protectorate was out, Reaper finally exited the hospital.

"Better. Alot better than most of my escapes." Sousuke would admit. The briefest of smiles would reach the Sennin's face. So brief it was barely noticeable. "That is because this is the first time you do this with me." the Ranger Lord would declare. Bravado? Perhaps, perhaps not. "To the tower." Sousuke would instruct. With a silent nod, the Hybrid would comply.

[Topic left]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back