Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Risu [Cloud] ----> Risu [Cloud]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name: Risu

Old Character Village: Cloud

Old Profile Topic Title: Risu, Hunter-Nin or similar

Old Training Topic Title: Risu's Training

Old Dojo Topic Title: Risu's Ability Log

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information: Should be in Cloud o.o

New Character Name: Risu

New Village: Cloud

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Training said:
Agility: 600
Stamina: 500
Taijutsu: 600
Ninjutsu: 502
Genjutsu: 300
Chakra Control: 475

Risu said:
OCR Thread: Here
Old Character Name: Hisae
Old Village: Cloud
Old Character Class: Insania Sine Qua Non[V]
Old BL/CA: Ghost Walker

Prefered New Username: Risu

New Character Name:Risu
New Character Class:
<u>Petal'd Dream</u><br><b>HP:</b> (45+lvl) x stamina<br><b>CP:</b> (35+lvl) x chakra control<br>Class Bonus: Kinjutsu <br><i>High:</i> Ranged & Ninjutsu Acc<br><i>Average:</i> Melee Acc, Gen DC & Save, Dodge<br><i>Low:</i> None

New BL/CA: Yamanaka
Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character:
One might wonder why a player must explain the reason behind why a BL/CA matches their character given that often times there is no reason, nor does the BL/CA particularly match. After all the reason the BL/CA was chosen is commonly due to some particular aspect that the player likes, whether that be for RP purposes or actual combat. BL/CA have also been known to have been chosen through such arbitrary means as rolling a die, or flipping a coin. With that in mind, it is curious to wonder why BL/CA even match a character in the first place. Because they were born with it? Because the player decided for some reason?  BL/CA do not come with inherent personality traits, and many do not have telling physical ones either. In fact, the word count system for Rebirth BL/CA is only a bastardized derivative of the system where people have to write about when their character, on achieving genin, wakes to their BL/CA to find wonder, disgust, or some other emotion in their new selves.  

With all that in mind. The reason Yamanaka 杜atches・Risu is flowers. Its all about the flowers. Because I like them. Because she likes them.    

ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?: ANBU
Reason that rank (ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT) matches your character: Simply put, the reason was a mixture of higher responsibility and excitement. Loyalty to Kumo and personal kicks.

Quick Character Description:
“Even without her hair, long down her back and dark, blocking her startling blue eyes she still seemed lost in some thought or memory. Her pale skin was covered in old, faded scars that she did not bother to hide. Raising the glass she nursed to her lips only served to highlight a sense of mischief from that lazy smile she wore so maddeningly. The fact that she did not flinch from, nor actively participate in the bar fight that she had caused spoke to the confidence she had in the strength of her seemingly small, slim body.” - Excerpt

Character History:
Risu's life, at least that which she can remember in more than the blurs of imagery, fading scent and a vague shadow of the sound of a voice is what can be summed up in tragic. Tragedy is, however not uncommon in this day and age. Lucky, or perhaps simply convenient means found her at Kumo at a very young age. Academy into Genin was a simple stepping tool in survival, for her and her baby sister. At least until she played with the idea of the ANBU Corp.  Her initial foray into that world would take her face to face with Santaru Rin, one of the more active members of that society. Though the contact was brief, it provided the tipping point that would spiral her into the future.

ANBU Life would treat her well. Her sister would join her, new friends would be found and missions completed. Such would be her life until recently. Approximately two years ago would see her departing on a long term hunting mission for a pair of high profile nuke-nin in a command position. That entire mission would last for almost eighteen months. Returned to Cloud for but a few months to large changes in hierarchy and, most interesting, the return of Santaru Rin brings a mischievous smile to her face.

Profile thread: N/A Pre-5.5
Training thread: N/A Pre-5.5
Dojo thread: N/A Pre-5.5

Usergroups: Cloud

Current Stats and PL stats without equipment modifiers:
Agility: 451
Stamina: 525
Taijutsu: 182
Ninjutsu: 411
Genjutsu: 531
Chakra Control: 600
Power Level:</I><i></i> 2,700

Rebirthed Stats and PL stats without equipment modifiers :
Old PL = 2700 + (15CA Points x 7) = 2805

Agility: 525
Stamina: 500
Taijutsu: 525
Ninjutsu: 475
Genjutsu: 300
Chakra Control: 475
Power Level: <i></i> 2,805

Jutsu Swaps: 73 Rank Ups
Free Major Affinity: Wind
Free Minor Affinity: Water

Burst Shot Rank 3
Disappearing Volley Rank 3
Pre-Emptive Throw Rank 3
Coiled Viper Rank 3
Red Pin Rank 3
Lock On Rank 3
Metal Coat Rank 4
Exploding Steel Rank 4
-
<I>18 Rank Ups

Infernal Ember Rank 3
Thermal Maw Rank 3
Fireball Rank 3
Immolation Rank 3
Combustive Seal Rank 3
Dragon Fire Rank 3
Searing Eruption Rank 3
Scalding Ashe Cloud Rank 3
Heat Wave Rank 3
Infernal Hellfire Rank 3
Firestorm Rank 3
Spontaneous Combustion Rank 3
Ring of Fire Rank 3
Dragon Flame Bomb Rank 2
Sol Fire Tempest Rank 2
Abysmal Harbinger Rank 2
Flame Shield Rank 2
-
30 Rank Ups + Major Fire Affinity Get

Shadow Advanced Element Taken
Dark Displacement Rank 3
-
2 Rank ups

Poison Advanced Element Taken
Venom Needle Rank 3
-
2 Rank Ups

Mirror Advanced Element Taken
Mirror Clone Rank 3
Reflective Surface Rank 3
Synchronized Reflection Rank 3
Reflective Rain Rank 3
Fun House Rank 2
Spitting Image Rank 2
-
10 Rank ups

Mask Summon Rank 3
Chakra Sense Rank 3
Active Camo Rank 3
Snapshot Rank 3
Destroy Presence Rank 3
Flock of Shadows Rank 2
-
11 Rank ups

Total Rank ups: 73
Poison AE Writeup: 330 WC
Meditation is like dreaming, in the sense that sometimes your mind wanders to the weirdest places. Meditating for training wasn't very different from normal meditation, or dreaming, in this aspect- daydreaming? - even if it was meant to be more productive. This particular instance found Risu standing in a familiar place, abnormal though it was. The Sanctum of Elements, as she'd come to know it as, as passed on information from... well, at least the name was not self-imagined despite not really knowing who had told her the name. The first time she had come here had been as a young girl when she was first training in ninjutsu. She had met and gained the approval of Wind. Later on would see her improving that relationship, meeting Water, and Fire. Today she was here to speak with Poison.

Poison's domain was filled with bottles, almost all of them glass and of vastly different color, shape and size. The air carried a sweet scent that while not overpowering was also not pleasing. Poison herself, as she had taken the form of a dainty woman of elegant disposition, was waiting at a table with two small glasses, a quarter full bottle and a sense of curiosity.  “I knew you would be coming soon. Your blood demanded it. Yamanaka blood seeks me out often,” she winked conspiratorially, impish smile flashing. “Including your Father. Now come, sit. Drink.” She poured half a glass for the both of them and then motioned. Risu nonchalantly joined Poison, swirling the cup thrice before inhaling the fragrance and downing the liquid fire.

“Just sake? Well, very good sake, actually.” It wasn't an accusation. Not quite at least.

“Oh dear, why would I poison everyone who came to see me? They're entertaining. Most of them, at least. I like you though.” She poured more, laughter like soft bells ringing echoing from her and off the glass the surrounded them. “Now then. Let us talk.”
Shadow AE Writeup: 323 WC
Shadow's Domain was not surprising in its strangeness. Not after the multiple visits that she had taken to the Sanctum of Elements throughout her training, and what she had seen during them. The last one had been recent in order to further cement her bond with Fire, a necessary path for reaching her goals... even if she would have rather been doing something with one of the other Elements. Light flickered oddly throughout the area, dim in the vastness of space that presented itself in front of her. Not particularly void of presence, but definitely more spacious than was comfortable considering the unnatural feel. Perhaps she just wasn't used to the blankness that typified things likes deserts or tundra flats.

Risu stopped walking when she noticed two shadows sword fighting on what could have been considered a wall, if it had been partaking in the support of something aside from empty air. She watched them for a couple moments, amused at the childlike play of the combat but impressed with the precision and complexity of the duel that was unfolding. Fully accompanied by sound effects of less than professional quality. Swooshes, screeches and bangs resounded themselves from a child's mouth, fully intent on the dancing chaos presenting itself on the screen in front of himself.

With a final lunge, covered by a fireball, one shadow earned itself victory and the right to listen to the heroic sounds of the other's dying moans. That was the final straw that lead to Risu's stifled giggle. Bright eyes whipped themselves around to focus on her as Shadow, in full glory as what could only be viewed as a seven year old boy, lunged to his feet and ran to her. Clutching her pants in a tight grip he looked up at her with adoring eyes and an eager smile, full of laughter, silliness, and shocking amount of wisdom. “Hey, hey. Do you want to play?”/spoiler]
Mirror AE Writeup: 372 WC
Finding a world made of reflections, glass and mirrors was not surprising, even if was a little disconcerting. When one went to go visit Mirror in his room, given how strange the personal abodes of the Elements were, one should not be surprised when they found what Risu was currently navigating. It would not be apt to describe the place as a House of Mirror's in some circus, as the design was not nearly so superfluous. There was definite rhyme behind the structure of the place, an architecture behind the apparent illusion of chaos.

The exact purpose behind that.... Risu was not so sure of. So far she had walked through a multitude of rooms whose size and layout had been pretty identical, at least seemingly so. The contents, varying styles of furniture and decoration, had definitely not been. Not everything was made of mirrors, but a lot of what wasn't was made of the clearest glass she had ever seen. She had walked past chairs, tables, wall hangings to the more intricate grandfather clocks and even a grand piano. It was pretty much at this point that she wished that simply knocking on a door, or pulling a chain on some giant bell to announce herself was the preferred method of greeting the elements. But no. Wind, her patron as far as she could understand it, her base element, told her that the only way to start upon the path of learning was to meet the younger, as he called them, Elements in their own domains. Even if she had seen them in the general halls and areas before. But nope. Enter their door and walk until you meet them,・he had said. So she did.

When she first saw Mirror, she hadn't realized it. Not at first. Not until she noticed that her reflection was not moving.  That in fact that was not her reflection. That, in fact, that was herself. So Risu smiled at herself. And the other Risu smiled back. “I would like to get to know you more,” the other Risu spoke. And when it spoke, it was not in her voice and that was perhaps the most comforting thing about the entire place.

Name and Price of any Custom RP Jutsu you currently own: Ethereality Control; 18k  

Name of any Contract you currently own: None

Kinjutsu App: 1663 WC
She woke to dull, aching pain and the scent of rust and salt choking her. Retching and spluttering she coughed and cried out as lightning seared through her body. She opened her eyes and waited, too afraid to move her limbs and test the fire that would follow. It took a moment to realize that she could not see. That one eye wouldn't even open. That the other was covered or not working.

Pain and darkness were her only truths.

~

I didn't want to sleep. Not if I was going to have that nightmare again. I could feel it hanging over me like some perverse demon rubbing its hands together, just waiting to gloat over the memories of my childhood. Was it cowardly to run from a dream, I wondered for what I hoped, but knew would not, be the last time. The scars that covered my body felt no different from any other time I traced them yet they burned with the cold fire of memory. They were not remnants of missions or loyalty, no. These told the same tales that my reoccurring nightmare seemed to eager to remind me of... but in many ways they were more comforting. I'm not really sure why I felt that way. Maybe it was because they were familiar. Maybe it was because someone had once told me that a person was their scars and mine told of my survival. I suppose all scars tell of survival, if one is positive enough to look at them not as ugly blots on their body and past. The same person had also told me that they were beautiful both in form, and in the story they told. I was not so convinced of the former, but at least I recognized that my past was something I didn't have to run from.

Of course that didn't stop me from not wanting to relive it. That was pushing it. Maybe it was true that I hadn't fully dealt with the demons that plagued my past, but if I was pushing forward with my life did that really matter? On most days I could delude myself into that truth. On nights like these I remembered that I used the responsibility of my position, my younger sister, adrenaline, and alcohol as crutches so I did not collapse into a ball of tears, fear and self-doubt. I haven't forgiven myself for what happened back then, even if I was just a child with no way of changing what happened. I survived. They did not. That still eats at me, somewhere deep inside where I'm too scared to look. I'm afraid of what I'd find.

~

“Hah, girl. This is why I like you. Clinging to life like this.” His voice was refined, at least for a madman and a killer. Perhaps that was why he had gotten so far. The fact that he was not a mere brute, but a civilized, learned man. If you could apply those terms to a person who had just murdered a woman, her husband and multiple children. That for all the calmness in his appearance there was rage trembling beneath his eyes. “Why, if it weren't for what your mother did, I'm sure you would have grown up strong. Stronger than your mother, at the very least. The question would have been if you were smarter.” He was cleaning his sword for the fifth time, and taking obvious pleasure in the act, almost as much as the reason for why he was cleaning the blade in the first place.

Risu had long since stopped smelling the blood. There was far too much of it to not overpower her senses but after the first shock of it had passed and the blood splattered on her face dried the smell had lost all meaning in its constant presence. Time, as well, was a meaningless aspect in the underground dredges of the warehouse. Surely it had not been weeks since her mother, the first, had been murdered. Probably hours, half a day, but nothing really made sense down there. It was just blood and the monologue of a madman.

“See. Your mother was stupid. She crossed someone important and when things like that happen, there are consequences. I would have enjoyed explaining this to her mind you, but alas, she was to die first and fast. But its not very fun if I can't very well explain myself to someone. Not that you'll carry that knowledge anywhere but to the afterlife. Ah! Yes, do be a doll and tell your mother why, won't you? You will, of course, I have no doubt.” He seemed cheered by this new turn of events, pulling out a sharpening stone with some amount of glee before turning back to attending to his sword. “Ah yes. I was saying that I'd go positively mad if I didn't explain myself to someone during times like this.” A chuckle. A wink and that sinister smile. “It helps that I love my job.”

Risu clung to her sisters, trying as best as she could to shelter them while her family's murderer spoke. The words themselves did not have much meaning anymore either. Pleading had not earned any sympathy, and no amount of begging had even been acknowledge with anything other than pain. He kept her alive for amusement. Waiting for her to regain consciousness before continuing his horrors every time. Death or a miracle were the only two paths presenting themselves to the girl, and Death stood before her.  

“Now, now. Which one is next....”

~

The sake I had picked tasted of flowers and comfort. There were those that had accused me of being an alcoholic but I don't think any of them had ever met Horo Danshi, or any sort of proper drunk for that matter. Maybe it was my Yamanaka blood but inebriation did not come as easy as I would have liked it to. Or maybe it was better that it did not for then I might actually be dependent on the stuff. Though... it would be nice if it made hangovers less damned annoying...

The night air was refreshing in its chill, but it and the alcohol were only a temporary reprieve from the storm cloud that still hovered over me. It was a conversation that I had with myself more times than I could properly remember. At first I just ignored it and pushed onwards with life. I didn't really have time for it back then. Nor did I allow myself time. As I've gotten older however, its perhaps gotten worse. Ignoring something is only a temporary solution after all, even if it works for a decade. I've always felt that I needed to confront it to move on, or grow up. Become a better person or some nonsense. I don't think anyone in the family actually understands why, and that includes myself.

~

Another bloody sword. More tears. More pain. Risu's eyes were almost as lifeless as those that had gone before her, barely responding to the pain anymore as he prodded her with his sword. There is only so much pain, emotional or otherwise that someone can take before they simply shut down. The girl had reached that point long earlier. Her ears barely registered the new voice, or the accompanying argument. Nothing had meaning except clinging as tightly as she could to the child in her arms.

He admired the work laid out before him, had even complimented the man about it, one madman to another, before killing him. It had been somewhat of a surprise that a minor ruckus in the shanty town above, and the rumors of bums and drunks had led him to this location. To stumble onto something like this was a delight. It would have been nicer if The Butcher- Really? The Butcher? Did he really think such a cliché nomme de muertre was awe or fear inspiring? Damn kid. It would have been nice if he hadn't actually forced the fight so soon. It would have been splendid if they could have started with some friendly conversation, maybe some gossip, trade secrets, that sort of thing. But no. The consolation prize is that there were still a couple kids alive, as well as free bodies. Both were potentially useful.

“Hey girl,” he called, scheming already started. “Do you want to save your family? Gain power so this doesn't happen again?”

“..yes...”

~

I'm not exactly sure what he did to me. Well, I know what he did. The specifics of it? How he did it? Why he wanted to do it? Why he still checks in from time to time? These are things I don't quite understand. Some quest for immortality. Human experiments. I don't think I care to know the details and no one has ever asked enough question to get to that part. Maybe it was sympathy when I was a child, and maybe its politeness now. I don't care either way. I'm grateful to him, I suppose. My family is alive, sorta. Most of them live on in my younger sister's body. The twins, Rini and Roma, are a part of me now. I think that the blurred lines of normalcy is another reason why the issue antagonizes me so much.

When it comes down to it, I have no answer for many of the questions I batter upon myself. The only thing I really have is to continue doing what I have been. My sister needs me, and Kumo has need of my skills. If they are merely distractions or purpose, who is to say? All I know is that I'm going to curl up with my sister and try to sleep at this point. That usually works better than drinking myself into oblivion alone. And there are tasks that I need to take care of for ANBU tomorrow anyways. Something about a war or something.
Risu said:
Advanced Elements Approved as of OCR
-Free Major Element Wind
-Free Minor Element Water
-Major Element Fire Attained
--Poison
--Mirror
--Shadow

Abilities to Activate
-Insight
-Called Shot
-Stalker
-Sixth Sense
-Poison Mastery
-Quickdraw
-Projectile Aim

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Risu qualifies for returning, uncapped, inactivity refund.
2977 PL + 525 Stats = 3,502 PL to keep/spend
39 Blank Master Ranks
Stat point refund moves Risu from A-rank to S-rank, so yen refund is averaged:
41,250 Yen + 1,250 Yen on Hand = 42,500 Yen on Hand

Risu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Risu
Old Village: Cloud
Old Character Class (if you have one): Insania Sine Qua Non[V]
Old BL/CA (if you have one): Yamanaka

New Character Name: Risu
New Character Class:
Class Name: Stirring of an Autumn Moon
HP: (54+5+15) x stamina
CP: (29+5+15) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Chimera
High: Spell Accuracy
Average: Melee Accuracy, Genjutsu DC
Low: Ranged

New BL/CA: Aburame
ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?: ANBU

Quick Character Description:
“Even without her hair, long down her back and dark, blocking her startling blue eyes she still seemed lost in some thought or memory. Her pale skin was covered in old, faded scars that she did not bother to hide. Raising the glass she nursed to her lips only served to highlight a sense of mischief from that lazy smile she wore so maddeningly. The fact that she did not flinch from, nor actively participate in the bar fight that she had caused spoke to the confidence she had in the strength of her seemingly small, slim body.” - Excerpt

Character History:
Risu's life, at least that which she can remember in more than the blurs of imagery, fading scent and a vague shadow of the sound of a voice is what can be summed up in tragic. Tragedy is, however not uncommon in this day and age. Lucky, or perhaps simply convenient means found her at Kumo at a very young age. Academy into Genin was a simple stepping tool in survival, for her and her baby sister. At least until she played with the idea of the ANBU Corp. Her initial foray into that world would take her face to face with Santaru Rin, one of the more active members of that society. Though the contact was brief, it provided the tipping point that would spiral her into the future.

ANBU Life would treat her well. Her sister would join her, new friends would be found and missions completed. Such would be her life until recently. Approximately two years ago would see her departing on a long term hunting mission for a pair of high profile nuke-nin in a command position. That entire mission would last for almost eighteen months. Returned to Cloud for but a few months to large changes in hierarchy and, most interesting, the return of Santaru Rin brings a mischievous smile to her face.

Current Stats (state respective stat cap):
Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Taijutsu: 551
Ninjutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 551
Chakra Control: 600
Total: 3502

Jutsu Swaps:
39 Blank Master Ranks
Free Major Wind
Free Minor Fire
Minor Water
Poison AE
Mirror AE
Non-Elemental
Transformation
Body Switch
Cancel
Crystal Eye
Stunt Double
Chakra Blast
Rasengan
Shadow Shuriken Replication
Perfected Rasengan

Poison
Venom Needle

Water
Aqua Fang
Grand Waterfall
Impaling Hydro Jet
Water Prison
Mystical Pond
Water Shark Bomb
Hydro Tidal Shockwave
Torrential Vortex

Mirror
Mirror Clone
Shattering Shards
Reflective Rain
Mirrored Edge
Fun House

ANBU
Mask Summon
Snapshot
Chakra Sense
Active Camo
Destroy Presence
Flock of Shadows

29 Blank Master Ranks used.
Holding 10

Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A
Name of Kinjutsu you own: Chimera ; Additional CA: Benevolent | Steadfast
Benevolent:
Master Healing - 3
Divine Mind - 3
Healing Aura - 2
Sacred Guard - 3
Genesis - 2
Prevention - 3
Purify - 2
Calming Touch - 2
Total: 20

Steadfast:
Great Fortitude - 3
Willful - 2
Free Will - 2
Indomitable Spirit - 3
Undying Warrior - 2
Resilience - 3
Reciprocate - 2
Second Wind - 3
Total: 20

----------------

Yeh right Masao. Totally my fault. Don't Make Rin send you over here =p

Risu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okay, so Additional Chimera CA's have been added w/ points listed. Class has been modified as per Chimera penalties and CA bonuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back