Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rituals and Sex [Private/Onamuji]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Koa had only met the stranger, a sage, named Onamuji who would offer the doctor away to escape the deadly deal made with the contracting monster of the Dark Sages. He had given the woman a grimoire, a book bound in black, that had a vast wealth of knowledge on ninjutsu and necromancy for a lack of a better word. The creature that she had made a deal with had return, for some unbeknownst reason, had revealed itself to the doctor and the sage. It's reasoning, quite bizarrely, was to strengthen its next body; nobody wanted a weak puppet. The enigma worked behind the curtains, the sage and doctor would be unaware of its next move, but unknown to him a revolution was afoot.

From the first day Koa was given the grimoire, she began to set up her lair of witchcraft. No longer did she view herself as shinobi but someone who dabbled in the black arts and as such a being not worthy of a noble title; she didn't even feel human anymore. As Koa led her robed sage through the temple entrance, not hampered by its magnificent beauty, she would lead the man through a series of corridors and down through a spiral staircase that fell deeper into the earth. The staircase would come to an end, at the bottom there would be a small wooden door. If opened normally, it would lead into a small empty cupboard but it wasn't meant to be opened normally. The doctor would place her hand against the grains of the door, placed roughly around the center, where she would mutter an incantation; igniting the hidden trail that lay carved into the wood. From where her hand was placed, a surplus of energy would ignite and follow its destined path - illuminating a shape synonymous with the lesser arts: a pentagram.

The pentagram would burn brightly for a few seconds before dying out, "Quickly." She would say in a hushed tone, pulling on the hoop door handle and opening the door. As the door opened, Onamuji would be astonished to see that the door led to a place not known by many or, really, any. Koa would hold open the door and await for her sage to enter the lair. The lair, as it was called within the book, was a place for those who wished to practice the arts of necromancy - the Dark Sages - could venture in solace without fear of persecution. Every Dark Sage, who learned their craft from the grimoire, had their own version of their lair - this was Koa's.

The lair, upon entry, would have this very ery and dark atmosphere. It was littered with dark objects and symbols that didn't quire having any meaning to those who hadn't studied the words of the grimoire. At the center of the room sat a fire with benches around it, and over to one corner a bed that sat beside a crafting table of sorts. "Make yourself at home... I know I haven't." Koa would state with a crushed tone, feeling uncomfortable in what many before her had thrived in - taking off her coat and slinging it onto the rickety bed. She would immediately take off her white blouse in front of the sage, only to reveal her blue corset. The lair was very well lit thanks for the roaring fire that never seemed to call it quits, no matter if one had a quest or not.

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"So..." Muji would say, a bit taken aback by the decor, "I'm guessing you don't get many visitors."

It was a joke, of course. Clearly, this wasn't Koa's happy little home, and the sage was fairly safe in assuming that the rest of the village wasn't aware the den existed. Village Councils had a tendency to frown on kinjutsu and the forbidden arts. Another safe assumption, of course, that this place was meant for the dark arts. But, then, as Onamuji had warned her...he wasn't exactly the type to adhere to protocol or tradition. Besides, they were here to share secrets and get all the awkwardness out of the way before moving forward.

"You didn't strike me as the dark, dominating type, to be entirely honest with you," the sage remarked with a grin, "Good for you. That means it's likely no one else would even imagine this place exists, or that you would be in control of it."

The long-haired man was amused. He really wouldn't have guessed that she was some sort of practitioner of the forbidden arts. To someone trying to survive in a world that would otherwise shun or exterminate you, this was kind of a big advantage. In times long past, Muji used to consider using genjutsu to hide the appearance of his Rinnegan eyes to protect himself from any potential issues. After a time, however, he decided against it. He was a rebellious sort of man, and despite his piercing intellect and tact, Muji had a tendency to throw caution and propriety to the wind. In Koa's case, it was far superior that she didn't share his attitude. Not yet, at least.

"So...tell me about all this. You live in a lair full of dark objects and symbolism, and a disturbingly creepy man wants to steal our bodies. I imagine I could distance myself and avoid whatever the hell that thing is, but I find it much more interesting to stick around and see this mutually beneficial agreement through," the sage would admit.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Koa would resist a laugh, pausing as the smile began to corrupt her face, before she just gave up and chuckled. "I don't, no." She would answer the man back, shaking her head as she rolled up her blouse and tossed it onto the bed where her jacket lay. It was very much true that this place, it really wasn't meant for those outside of the dark order let alone strangers whom had only be acquainted with a practitioner for the past few days. "You'd think though that everyone would be lining up to come in and put their feet up on my non-existent couch!" Koa would laugh before sighing and sitting at the edge of her bed. Her hands would slide down her thighs and rest upon her knee caps.

Onamuji would then state how Koa didn't seem like the type to dabble in the forbidden arts. Although, the reason behind saying this was meant in a good way; nobody would suspect Koa as a practitioner and thus she wouldn't be sought after as a criminal. "I'm not a dark person, I'm not even a bad person..." Her voice would ululate a tone of being fed up with this dramatic lifestyle choice that she had chosen. The sage would then go on to ask about how this all came to be, how did Koa come to acquire this power and have this creature loom over her every movement like an obsessed ex-boyfriend. "This place, there was an incantation that led me here," She would say almost as if she didn't really know how this place came to be in the first place, "But it all started around a month ago when I was researching the myths behind connecting a passed spirit back into a shell, a vessel even. I guess I attracted the spirits themselves because one night, I was guided, back into the hospital to the storage unit where we keep the corpses that are going to be ritually burned."

Koa would stand up and move towards Onamuji, sitting at one of the four benches stationed around the crackling fire. "I found this... creature just looming over a young body. I guess I interrupted it, maybe it was just inconvenient timing but I was there, and in that very moment it offered me a deal. It would give me power and I'd give it my body when I die." The doctor erupted in a laugh, "Stupid right? I'm crying over split milk."

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Muji would listen to her tale, notably intrigued by it. He was fond of learning about all aspects of shinobi abilities, especially the forbidden ones. His sense of wonder and curiosity were almost childlike...if they didn't revolve around death, destruction, and supernatural power. At what would terrify or alienate most people, the sage smiled lightly, watching Koa tell her tale with attentive Rinnegan eyes and a pleased expression. The Rikudo Sennin loved to learn more about people, especially when it came to their abilities...

"That almost sounds like something I would do," Muji commented in honesty, referring to his most forbidden art, "Although, certainly creepier. I don't normally loom over dead people..."

He took a moment to ponder the revelation. She was guided by the dead, it seemed. Or...guided by something, anyway. Koa, the seemingly innocent Med-nin, had become the focal point for all sorts of otherworldly entities. The dark sage was obsessed with her body, and now Muji's as strange as that was, and promised a dark power in exchange. Koa had obviously accepted, and whoever the being was, he made it a point to be as annoying as possible. That little stunt in the village was more than proof of that. Were it not for the dark one's decision to toy with Muji's memories, he would've likely shrugged the whole thing off, but no...now Koa's domineer was on Muji's radar, and not in a good way. He loved a challenge, and whenever a self-styled god or superpower stood against him, he couldn't resist tearing it down. Now that Koa was willing to become his ally, he had all the more reason to help her destroy this man. But...he was curious...

"What sort of power did you receive?" he asked, bluntly. Most would be a little more subtle about it, but as soon as he remembered that she hadn't demonstrated or explained what, exactly, she had gained for her end of the bargain, he spoke out without a moment's hesitation. He had to know...

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The doctor stared off into the fire, comforted somewhat by its crackle and brittle bark. She contemplated all that could and would in only a matter of a few moments, her mind was harboring a wealth of knowledge that it had not been accustomed to before and as such needed time to adjust. The world got darker and much more expansive for the doctor whom often sought comfort behind her patients and charts, the figures of survival rates and the prescriptions that were for both serious and tedious injuries and infections. "Powers that shouldn't exist, much like your eyes..." She would say, still afloat in her own mind, relaxing as the fire soothed her naked flesh. Koa truly felt that powers, such as her own, shouldn't exist and no human should have them - they were powerful abilities passed down through whatever means given to the worthy and the worthless.

The doctor would raise her hand and press it against the unstable body of the fire, her hand refusing to crisp, as she pressed it deeper and deeper into the fray. "I made the mistake of once believing in the Gods, old and new, only to discover that someone like me could acquire power on a level to their; the power to resurrect the dead." And with that said, the woman with a fierce expression would turn to Onamuji and offer a slow smile, one that would replace an altogether harsh expression, "I can bring the dead back. What does that make me?" Koa would retract her hand from the fire and watch as her skin seemed to stay perfectly healthy, untouched by the body of the fire.

Koa would shift her body around, lifting her legs over the bench, till she faced Onamuji directly. "Your eyes, I didn't bother saying anything because I already knew about them when you first arrived at the gates." She would rise from the bench and step closer to the sage, "I knew that you would be the one capable of helping me... I knew that within those amethyst eyes, those rippled lakes, we could rely on each other. We've been given power equal to that of the Gods, so what does that make us?" Koa's hand stretched to his face, where her lips would move closer and closer until they were but a fraction of a centimeter off from making a connection.

"We're cursed with an existence that not many could deal with," She added softly, "I know I can't... So help me." Koa would use her free hand and coil, if allowed, her paw around Onamuji's. She would move his hand from her hip against her naked flesh; towards the vested breast.

[Possible fade to black, omigawds!]
[Changed colours, I like this better - also much easier for sets... haha!]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The enigmatic man could see the woman was vulnerable. She was drawn into a darker world than she imagined, and she wasn't ready for it. Her request...for Muji to teach her how to kill...he knew what she really meant. It wasn't the art of battle she wanted to learn, but the art of how to survive now that she had entered a realm beyond the reach of most mortals. For a moment, he felt pity. She was innocent. Clearly a woman who lived to help others. Now, she was forced to become a killer and a vessel for the power over life and death.

"I think that's one misconception people have about gods," the sage would speak, "Everyone imagines them as supernatural beings born into godhood. From my own experiences and the legends I've read, I believe it's the opposite. Gods are simply mortals who achieve godhood."

Muji would pause for a moment as Koa became physical, showing her vulnerability in her eyes as she looked over him. Her touch felt painful, bringing back memories of another woman who had shared her weaknesses with the Rikudo Sennin. He shivered a bit as her hand moved over him, and for a moment, he considered rebuking her advance. Was she simply weak and looking for an outlet to repress her fears? Or was this supposed to be some sort of token of acceptance to show Muji she was willing to do whatever it took?

At last, he came to the conclusion that it didn't matter. She was cast into a world she wasn't ready for, and she needed all the help and comfort she could get. If this was the next step in normalizing what was to come, so be it.

"With my eyes and power over the elements, and your mastery over life and death...perhaps it's time we begin to play the part as gods," Onamuji decided, taking control for himself and continuing where Koa left off.

[Faaade to blaaaack. Muji can't say no.]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

One wouldn't kiss and tell, how could you, sex was a private and intimate thing shared between two consenting adults and occasionally the young. Koa would awaken from her slumber, rested in her bed with the blanket made from animal fur warmed her body. She lay with her head upon Onamuji's naked chest, her finger trailing up and down the crevasses between his lean body with her right leg placed over his naked thigh. The touch of skin on skin still excited her even though both creatures had really went all out. "Gods..." She would mutter, her hues still focused on her finger that trailed down from her companion's peck to the thin divide. "When I've gathered my strength, I think our abilities would sit quite well together." She would smile, lifting her naked body up to look at the sage's face.

"We need to speak with the authorities to legalize your status in Iwagakure. And your eyes, you'll to down play them while you're here - my people have prejudices enough as it is against those from another village let alone one with the power of the divine." Truly, one was given powers from the divine and the other cursed with powers from the abominations. Koa would place her soft hand against the sage's face, where just for a moment, with those rippled eyes of his he could see the doctor for what she was: a kind and decent human that only wanted to be loved. "In order to convince the officials of this," She would prepare a moment before saying the next part, "You're either going to have to marry me or knock me up."

Koa would turn her attention away from Onamuji, frightened by his reaction, and kept her eyes darted onto the furiously quiet fire that burned on eternally. "Of course you don't have to, you know, you could just find someone else... You know, someone prettier or whatever." Koa would immediately hide beneath the covers, her face panting with a sore redness, but it would become even more red as to her left Onamuji's manhood lay. She would hide her eyes and remain under the cover.

tumblr_muf5xn5rfA1shuqkto1_500.gif

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sage would sigh, relaxing a bit. A bed, even in such a grim and forboding place, was a luxury. His own bed was sealed tight within Sunagakure's walls, for whatever reason. Not that he missed it much. Material possessions weren't exactly a priority, as you could imagine. However, there was something about the comfort of a bed that was beyond reproach. Muji had almost forgotten, out on his long foray into the wild, what it felt like.

At Koa's consecutive request and suggestion, Onamuji grinned and took a deep breath before replying, "It's a little late for second-guessing yourself."

The auburn-haired sage, blissfully comfortable with Koa still in the same bed regardless of how awkward her positioning was, took a moment to think. So, he had come to decision-making time. Walled off from retreat, it seemed like pressing forward was his only option. As much as he got confused about what marriage meant, it seemed like a much better option than a child. Muji almost shuddered in fear at the thought. He would make a terrible father.

"Well, I suppose we have no other option. Perhaps it's best that we make this arrangement official, if it'll solidify my status," the sage admitted with a yawn, "We have a lot to accomplish. The last thing you need is someone drawing attention to your after-hours work, and I just hate being targeted in any case."

Throwing the covers off, Muji would stand from the bed and stretch. After he felt his circulation get accustomed to standing once more, he would turn to Koa, using genjutsu to turn his eyes from their normal Rinnegan appearance to a deep blue. He had been bold about his existence in Sunagakure, but...as she had warned, this was not the desert he had come from. Not everyone was as open to people with unnatural abilities, and it was best not to draw attention.

With an expressionless face, he would ask, "Is this better?"

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Koa's worry was for nowt, the sage would agree to the first of the two options; marriage. The doctor was a woman of customs and traditions, she wanted to get married to a man who she loved and cared for - although what she wanted was indeed given to her in a very distorted way. She didn't really know where this would go, and by 'this' she meant Onamuji and herself. They just had sex, it felt great and it was her first time, but was it just going to be left at that. "Exactly." She would say looming over the man with a smile as her soft lock dangled, mostly covering up her dignity. "We'll need to take this seriously though, if we get married neither one of us can let down the facade." Oh how she didn't want it to be a facade... Koa wanted her marriage to be real but who knows what time had in-store for the humans with Godhood ahead of them.

Onamuji would stand, in all his naked glory, causing Koa to blush uncontrollably. In truth, she didn't even notice that his eyes changed and when he asked her, 'is this better?;, she just stared at eye level and nodded obediently. "I can't think of anything more perfect." Koa would break free of the trance and look p to his now human eyes, a trick to hide his abilities, "Oh, oh! Them! Yes, they are lovely." She would grin nervously at the man before throwing a pillow at his abdomen and retreating to where she felt safest; under the covers. But there wasn't a lot of time to be hiding and playing games, although she desperately wished this so, the couple needed to get their documents in order and present themselves to government officials to legalize the marriage. It was, for lack of a better phrase, a green card marriage but who could tell what lay in they in their hearts.

Koa would crawl back out of the covers, "You can divorce me if you want after we get you into Iwa," She would twirl her finger against the loose bed sheet with a 'yep, I'm cool with that' type of expression but her real thoughts were noted when eye contact was clearly averted, "'Cause, you know, I'm a messy person and I snore when I'm asleep so... Yep." The inner chibi of Koa was screaming, pounding her foot against the ground, pulling her hair out with frustration as she tried to tell herself to just stop talking. Koa wasn't cool, she wasn't sexy like other women and by God, there was no class.

"And sometimes, I sometimes think about eating my weight in cake. I'm a catch."

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once Koa had given her verbal approval of Muji's false eye color, the sage would reach for his robes. As he put them on layer by layer, he kept his mind to the purpose at-hand. He was obsessively goal-driven. Once he had a plan, he would focus on it with every waking minute. Now was no different.

At Koa's charmingly awkward admissions, Onamuji would turn to offer a reassuring smile. Even though it was simply a change in eye color, he would look like a different man. So much of his appearance had hidden in his rippled eyes. "I'm egotistical, emotionally detached, and the people I love end up dead sooner rather than later," he replied nonchalantly, "Between the two of us, I daresay I'm the worse spouse."

With that, the sage would walk with measured steps to his Dark Lady, giving her a comforting pat on the head. "It's too late for doubting yourself. If there is one thing I would teach you sooner than all else, it would be to never doubt yourself. Move forward sure in yourself and you won't be as likely to be turned back."

Pulling his hand away, he would walk over to the fire and primly adjust his garb.

"And you're no use to me, otherwise," Muji would state matter-of-factly. He was cold, calculated. Far from the carefree man he once was. Perhaps a little of Koho's attitude had been absorbed, or perhaps he had seen things that refined his view. Either way, he minced no words with the young Med-nin. The basis of their relationship was built on mutual assistance. He would teach her all she needed to know to be powerful and help her conquer the Dark Sage who claimed her - their, now - souls. In return, she would grant him her support and assistance in all things necessary. As he said, if she couldn't be sure of herself, she wasn't suited to support him...and if she couldn't be sure of herself, she certainly wouldn't surpass the being that hunted her...

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Now that Onamuji had hidden his God-given ability, things would be easier for him within the grainy walls of Iwagakure. The people, and authorities, wouldn't question him and his powers - they would assume that he was an average shinobi like the rest. Both Koa and her companion's abilities were easily concealed from the public eye, thankfully. The companion would go on to say how those he loved, cared for all ended up dead or lost in some way. It clearly had warped him into some type of person, who was a stranger in his own body or perhaps the shoes fitted perfectly; who knew what went on in Onamuji's head. "Death? I'm not worried about that... I can control that." Koa would give him an equally reassuring smile.

"As long as you don't leave the toilet seat up, I'll be fine with whatever you have hidden in your closest."

The doctor would laugh as he came closer, mesmerized in a way. He patted her on the head like a father would do to its daughter, which caused the woman to raise an eyebrow of disgruntlement. She found it funny in a way but it also annoyed her - this was just the way he was, after all. But something did bother her and that was this Koho woman whom he had killed. "You're quite the gentlemen, aren't you." Koa would state with a sarcastic tone, lowering her brow as the man returned to the camp fire to acquire his attire of cloth.

"So... Koho," She would say softly, eyes diverted from the now dressing body of Onamuji, twirling the tip of her index finger against the bed sheet playfully, "Tell me about her..." Koa was interested to hear about this woman, whom she had only seen the veil of, and not the full picture. Who was she and more importantly, could she be contacted. Onamuji would like to think of himself as calculating, cold and this that and the next thing but he underestimated the doctor. This Koho woman could play a part in her plans, even if Onamuji had pulled her soul from her body, there was always going to be residue of her spirit. However, if she had been reborn, then that was a different matter.

Koa sat on the edge of the bed, blanket wrapped around her form, with a vague expression. She didn't really know this man, Hell, he could be anyone and she would lap it up.

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Instinctively, Muji's brain told him to say no. He didn't like talking about the details. Koa already knew the basics...Koho was his lover, and he murdered her. The details were a bit harder to talk about - something he had tried to bury in the depths of his mind for months. But, pushing his knee-jerk reaction aside, he knew that Koa had a right to know. If he wanted to keep her around and be able to trust her, she should know all of his secrets. That was the deal, wasn't it?

"She was a princess of a warlike clan, trained from a young age to be a killer. She was violent, deadly, and reveled in chaos. It was what she was born to do," the sage said with a sigh, "But she was beautiful, interesting, and...well, very pleasing. That was why, when I was tasked to kill her, I accompanied her to Sunagakure instead to join the village. I willingly failed my task, which...is not something I normally do, as you can imagine. I traded one contract for another. Her family contracted me to protect her, their princess, and watch over her."

Rubbing his now-blue eyes with a sudden look of exhaustion, Muji went on to say, "Her other bodyguard and longtime friend from her homeland, Saemon, joined us. He became like a brother to me...or, what I imagine a brother to be like. I've never known family. The three of us were a powerful trio. Saemon and Koho became engaged to be married, though it was no secret that she and I were known to lie together when we felt like it. It sounds strange, but we followed different rules - or no rules at all."

"Koho eventually got it in her head to travel to Kirigakure to continue her goals, so I accompanied her while Saemon remained behind. The new Mizukage and his lackey threatened me and made no secret that I was a threat to them. Koho, to obtain a foothold and a new source of power, agreed to marry the fool. After that, I was forced to leave her side and return home, lest I be hunted by the village on the whim of their new overlord. I'm not sure what occurred there after I left, but Koho eventually returned. I'm guessing she had a change of plans, but it's hard to say..." the auburn-haired man explained to the Dark Sage.

At that, he paused a moment. It was the harsher part of the tale, and it took a moment to prepare himself for. As armored as he was mentally, it was still a subject he wasn't fond of describing in detail.

Hesitantly, Muji went on to admit, "During our absence, Saemon had found himself a lover. This, as you can imagine, brought about certain feelings in Koho. Most women would cry or sulk in hiding, but...Koho was different. She was a being of fury and violence, broken by her past and made to be something of hate. She swore to me that she had to kill Saemon, and I had to assist her. I accompanied her until we reached an alleyway free from onlookers, and I...stopped her. I had to. I could either help her kill my only friend and an innocent girl, or stop the woman I loved from falling further into a path of destruction. We fought against one another, and I emerged the victor. She died in my arms, and I freed her soul from her body with my power, burning her mortal shell that remained to prevent anyone from cursing her with life once again..."

On that note, he stopped silent, staring into the fire. It was ice compared to the flames he had conjured that day...

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Koa didn't really know what to say about the woman whole stole Onamuji's heart. He spoke about her with utter honesty, she was a fierce warrior brought up to kill or be killed - it was something that came natural to her. Koa was raised to care for a person, not kill them, to nurture the living and not kill them where they stood - she was a warrior of medicine and syringes, not of blades and battles. And it was fair to say that their relationship, both Onamuji and Koho's, was something that didn't seem natural to Koa - who didn't understand that concept of sharing a lover between another. It felt like an invasion, to her, and something unfair to either party regardless of acceptance or not. "Wow..." She would say with an astonished tone of voice with wide eyes, wrapped in her cocoon of fur. There was something poetic about Onamuji having to kill the woman that he loved to protect her from herself, and not only that, but to protect a man who he viewed as family and an unknown person whom he didn't even know their name.

It was truly a great sacrifice, "I'm sorry that you had to do that.", she would add sympathetically as the sage peered into the fire. Koa would lift her hand and aim it towards the fire, releasing a burst of cold air directly from her finger tips. The gust, encrusted with tiny particles of ice, would flow into the fire and immediately cause it to freeze; a fireplace frozen in ice. "Sometimes I wish I could just freeze myself and that would be it... To end all of the worry and drama." The doctor would say with a smile before the ice shattered and dissipated, it did not however melt the ice, but rather just evaporated into moisture in the air.

Koa would push aside her covers and move towards her attire, shimming into it snugly, and snapping items where they needed to be snapped onto her flesh. "The world is a terrible, awful, and cruel place - I've been sheltered from it most of my life. I'm hoping that you can show me a new way to view the world... But anyway, first things first, we have to get you to meet with the Sennin and rope you into the village."

[Terrible post, I know... Block, block - go away block..]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Show her a new world? Muji began to chuckle, seeming a little unhinged for a moment. The sage probably was, just a little, but the truth was: he loved her intentions. It was a fated meeting, to be sure. He was isolated, cut off from his home. His goals required allies to support him. She was on the rise, full of power and potential. Her goals required someone to help her realize how to utilize that power and potential. And they just happened to run into each other, with Koa being the one allowing him into the village.

Now, it seemed they would embark on a journey together that would change both their lives. Muji would act as Koa's guide and teacher, and she would act as his ally and liaison to ensure his acceptance into the village so that he could make Stone his new base of operations. The first steps were upon them...

"A new world? Koa, my dear, that's precisely what I'm here to show you, and everyone else," the auburn-haired Rikudo Sennin informed the girl, "We'll have a lot to give each other, it seems. I foresee a powerful future for both of us."

Running his long fingers through his hair to return what little semblance of order it normally had, Muji stood firm and looked toward the Med-nin. It was time for progress.

"As you said...first thing's first. Before I teach you how to destroy your stalker, and before we try to change the world, we must meet this Sennin of yours," he admitted, gesturing for Koa to rise and shine.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

There really was something quite enchanting about Onamuji, whether it was his somewhat vague charm or the power that made Koa gravitate towards him. They both wanted something and the other person could give it to their respective partner. She would marry this stranger and solidify there position within the village, it would only be a matter of time before Koa received her promotion and that was all said and done. "Of course," She would say in regard to what the sage spoke about. The Sennin was the best bet to authorise the marriage and enable the sage to be given citizenship within the village, "Uka should have no problems in agreeing to our terms... And when she agrees, we can start to plan out our adventure together and how two humans achieved nobility and Godhood." And really, Koa meant it - she wanted to become stronger than most would even imagine, to defend herself against the Shi Eniguma and to walk alongside her companion and husband.

"The legend of the God of Shinobi's eyes, his ocular abilities, and my God of Death's abilities - we will make the land shiver and quake..." Her lips would expand, forming a slick smile, before the woman would muster the strength to fight laying back in the bed. She would drop the blanket from her naked flesh, the cold breeze brushing against her skin - not that it bothered her given that she was a Haku but still - before the clothes snapped onto her body. "I do say that we will make quite the power couple, and who knows, maybe we'll gain some followers."

And then it hit the doctor, as she moved toward the door - leaving her grimoire behind -, what if they did have followers. "Ona..." She would say softly, arching her body around on the spot with a focused expression, "Why don't we create a family... A clan for those that may serve under us." But they would talk on this more before exiting the door and leaving the lair.

[Topic left w/Onamuji to the Hospital!]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now that Koa was ready to roll, Muji took a few slow steps toward the hidden entryway into the dark lair. She was right in saying that there shouldn't be any issues in the future, in one way or another. Even if this 'Uka' wasn't a trusting person, and their request would be denied, there were other ways to get what they wanted. Of course, he preferred a more legitimate route, but legitimacy wasn't exactly a priority right now.

He seemed pretty focused on the door until the mention of followers...a clan...family. The sage had something close to a family once, and together, they were invincible. He was powerful on his own, but in the shinobi world, everyone was unique. Others had abilities, bloodlines, or arts that he didn't. Koa herself was the second half to his own abilities - her power over life and death matching his power over the natural elements and chakra. Others would only strengthen their cause. The question was, would anyone be willing to follow strangers on a path to create a new world? Muji himself doubted it, but it was an interesting concept.

Turning on his heel and following Koa out of the lair, the auburn-haired shinobi noted, "That would certainly be a sight. A whole clan, working together with us. An army to achieve things we might not on our own..."

And with that thought, the continued on their path...

[Topic Left with Koa]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back