Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rock-A-Bye Baby. (Assigned-Solo B Mission)

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Takahashi Sousuke approached a construct he made in order to send his very being skyward in an attempt to solve the matter of the future matter of falling rocks. Thus the Steward had constructed a massive sling shot. The concept in theory was to fire himself skyward and then he would lock onto the roof with a kunai and chain. Then he would begin to vaporize the rocks. One would think that the Steward would have problems in getting down, but he already had a plan to get down which was to basejump down.

The Steward sat in the chair and leaned back. The sling-shot device proceeded to turn getting Sousuke into position. The Steward activated his Mark I armour. He leaned back into the chair and summoned the ebon blade. The Steward swung the blade and cut the string that was holding the spring back which would fire him skyward. For fifteen seconds the Steward would be skyward as he was fired up to the greatest roof known to all of Sungakure being the roof of the cavern which housed the village.

Once the Steward met his highest point he threw a kunai attached to a chain at the roof. He would throw the kunai which such force that it would dig deep into the rock, and thus support his weight. The kunai met the target as the Steward calculated it would. The Steward hung above the village and began to charge his palms with plasma chakra. "Plasma Charge - Level 10. Vaporize status."<i></i> The plasma chakra converted from its usual orange to a dark violet colour. The Steward began to look for the loose rocks that the scientists spoke of from earlier. Upon location of the first boulder, the Steward fired a single beam and began to vaporize boulders. Slowly but surely the boulders were melting into nothingness. "Sector Six clear. Moving onward."<i></i> The Steward prepared another chair with another kunai. Again he hurled it and made the mark. He cut the first chain with plasma chakra once more and swung to the next location. Upon settling the Steward again began a search for loose boulders. Once located he again fired another deep violet coloured beam which began to vaporize the boulders. The Steward managed though to cut loose a boulder which began to rapidly fall to the village. The hanging Sousuke began to run through calculations on when to fire and upon reaching a certain downward altitude the Steward fired another plasma beam again vaporizing the falling rock. No harm done. Sure it took him a few minutes to project the point of attack, but moving targets were always difficult. "Sector Eight clear. One more point of interest."<i></i> One more kunai, and one more chain. The Steward did as he did before and swung to the next location after landing the kunai throw and securing the chain.

The Steward saw multiple loosening boulders this time, and figured it might be dangerous to take them out one at a time. The Steward held out both palms and began to open fire again vaporizing the loosening boulders. Upon completion the Steward called it in. "Sector Ten now clear. Beginning my descent."<i></i> The Steward cut the chain and began to fall. The fall was graceful in the extreme. Like a speeding bullet he fell, and upon reaching a certain downward altitude he pulled the parachute string. The parachute came out and Sousuke's descent was slowed down. "Minor miscalculation. I'm going to be landing six meters away from my original drop off point, but that should not be a major problem. People are used to this by now..."<i></i> With that the Steward landed safely and successfully.

Takahashi Sousuke. The working man's Steward-Kazekage.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back