Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Round 2: Electric Boogaloo [Private]

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Coliseum rose up around Shiori as he stood in the centre, turning about slowly. He hadn’t been to Kitsune park before, and not into the arena that he now occupied. It had been an arduous walk to get here, through a dense forest which taxed him physically, and then the memorials, which took their mental toll. The price of failure as a Shinobi was death. He didn’t like to think about that. He only wanted to think about being the best. The good outcome.

He hoped that today would have a good outcome too.

It was time for the long awaited rematch with Kaori. Both were Genin now. Shiori looked at his new clothes, all black with plenty of pockets for storage, and a big collar to protect his face from the elements. A very utilitarian get up that felt very ninja-like to him. His brand new headband was strapped to his arm with pride.

They had agreed to this fight long ago, to meet again when they were stronger. Shiori had heard that Kaori had been training almost continuously since then. Shiori had been training as well, his drive to succeed would let him do no less. But Shiori also had been working hard at Suo’s, developing skills to sous vide and Julienne. His shinobi skills had grown, but not as much as he liked. He had broken Kaori’s arm last time, he hoped she wouldn’t give him payback.

He shook his head, dispelling the thought. No! To go into a fight with the outcome of loss in your mind would only cement it. He had to enter every fight thinking he was going to win. Just because Kaori had trained more didn’t mean she would be better than him. He had a few tricks of his own.

So here, he waited. Ready for what he hoped to be a friendly spar.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
zi3qFZX.png
Before Yomi became Hokage...

Wasn't the first time for Kaori to be at Kitsune park and it probably wouldn't be the last. The last time she was here she had to fight a rock golem and a nightmarish creature. Now she was to encounter one of her old allies and nemesis. The last time she fought this guy, he broke several bones in her body. This time, however, she didn't need him to hold back. She had answers to just about everything he could throw at her. She was also not a small girl like she was a while back so anything he could throw at her could be resolved with a few simple smacks with her fist. Of course, she didn't want to kill the guy, but to brutalize him and show her superiority.

Entering the coliseum, Kaori's hips sway from side-to-side as she looked over Shiori. "Ooo, you are looking spiffy!" Kaori stepped forward and came to a stop, flipping her hair over her shoulders and over her horns. "I tried calling you out earlier, but I guess you must've been on a mission or something, hm? Well, this time around, don't hold back alright? Just don't kill me or call re-inforcements, hm?" Kaori said as she tapped the roll of gadgets on her hips and held up her dukes.

"Now, let's get it on."
[Topic Entered -- No death, no backup]

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ooo, you are looking spiffy!"
AjC7A4G.png

Kaori had grown since last Shiori had seen her. Not only in body, but in another, more intangible aspect. He hid any expression behind his high collar, his eyes remaining neutral. He was already mentally preparing himself, the voices of the Suzaran all crowding in his mind. His ring tumbled between his fingers, catching the light.

"I tried calling you out earlier, but I guess you must've been on a mission or something, hm? Well, this time around, don't hold back alright? Just don't kill me or call re-inforcements, hm?"

He had been busy. Busy cooking with Suo and his friends, moving their portable grill about town, sneaking in front of restaurants and stealing customers, before quickly escaping as their managers realised something was off. He had been consumed by the need to become the best chef. It had superseded his need to be the best shinobi. His recent experience had changed that vieiw. His balance had shifted back.

"Now, let's get it on."

She seemed very confident, especially in her new equipment. Good.

"Ok then. Let's see how we have grown."

[Calling Bmod. No death, no reinforcements.]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
HozzQUN.gif

Hello, guys!

I’ll be here to mod this fight. So, for that, please take note of the following:

1. Please send me a PM with all of your fight/bio/dojo related information; Stats, custom class, abilities, jutsu, inventory (listing what is in your slots for this fight), if you are carrying weapons give me their information, if you are rocking a kinjutsu, CA and/or BL please provide me the information you have on those (listing what passives, moves, and jutsu you have for those)
2. In a separate PM send me your actions for the round
3. Please link all of the actions you are using to make the mod go smoother/more efficient
4. Please list what rank your technique is that you are using otherwise they will be considered Rank 1
5. Please mention all maintains in your PMs otherwise they will be considered dropped
6. The deadline is 48 hours, unless all parties agree to something different and communicate it with me, to submit actions from the time the mod goes up (failure to do so places you in defensive stance for the round and drops maintains)
7. If there are any issues in the mod, please contact me either through PM or Discord (切 Chibi Kiri, Raikage after Osu) and corrections and/or clarifications will be made in a timely manner!

That said, have fun.​

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Due to both parties agreeing to stop this Bmod, this Bmod is therefore stopped from continuing/happening.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
zi3qFZX.png
Kaori received a call over her headset and sighed out. She held out a finger and turned her head, pressing the headset to her head. She spoke into it with a nod. "Uh huh. Yeah. Sure. But I'm kinda-- Fine," she said casually before turning to look towards Shiori.

She looked towards the boy with a pleading manner. "Well, dude. Sorry to call you out like this and whatever, but I have something a weee bit more pressing to deal with. Family stuff, ya know?" she said as she waved at the boy. "Maybe next time, dude," she said before taking off.
[Topic Left due to needing to do it for OCR]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back