Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ryujin Meet {Private]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
9f9a0d6c-5536-40ce-94be-b519f2dc126c_zps99dd6745.jpg

As always yo girl was punctual and on time for the meeting called. This was perfect as I had the day off from gate duties and missions to do what ever it was that I wanted. So yeah I choose to chill out at home and bum around per usual. Sometimes doing absolutely nothing could be fun too... just sometimes ya know? Anywho, I think Kyoko wanted to talk to us about something regarding orders and a new direction in which we as a family would be taking. Most likely it was about what went down with Koyoko at the shrine. I was a bit confused about what happened and why we were being promoted so this meeting was a must have so I guess you could say I was a little excited to have the details filled in. This was our home and so for once I could be seen without my arsenal of blades and other tools. No today I wore a tank top, cargo capris and no shoes hahaa real comfortable right now. I wore my hair wild and down, it was a new style I was trying. I call it the I don't give a stone. I let open the sliding door and sat between the room and the outside porch. It was a beautiful day and the breeze was just awesome. There I sat waiting for the meeting to be called to order and oh yeah, waiting on my older sisters... why are they always late?

[mft wc 251]​

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
dcee1e46-cb3c-4f18-832a-a34b652544f2_zpsa67626b0.jpg
|A normal day like any other, clear sky, warm breezes and friendly villagers. I spent most of the day in meditation at the shrine as it was obviously my favorite place to be. Meditating there was more then just practice and training for me. It was by far the quietest area in the entire village with the least amount of traffic from tourist. Next best t it was the forest or beach areas however I did not enjoy the wild life that seem to enjoy me... Meditating cleared my mind, helped me focus on things, and even helped me see into my future. Not really see into my future but something of the many possibilities I could fathom. This meeting being called was a bit of a bother I must admit... so many other things I could be doing instead. These meetings were generally important however. We had to discuss the future of the clan and it's direction. I found Mikana real comfortable by the sliding door. So like her to be a joy and care free...

"Ello Mikana, I see you've still haven't discovered a hair brush. How have you been and where is Kyoko?"

[mft]​
[/col]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
83d03ede-8a39-4dc4-ac9b-90cbcf7c01ee_zps45b6eb2c.jpg

"No she has not hahaahaa! Good thing this meeting isn't for your intervention right Mikana?!"

In full Ryujin crimson armor I entered the room cheerful as ever, disguising the true mood of this meeting. We had received our new ranks and orders to keep Iwakagure safe from internal and external threats and that was exactly what I was going to accomplish but to do this would need my sisters. There was a power each of us held and yet none of us had mastered... The true Ojos de Diablos. Something of legend and folk lore but much of history for us. It was a dangerous feat to under go the trials and in a way better that we didn't. Aside from the risk of going berserk and straining one's body, it was also considered a dark power of the Ojos de Diablos. None of this mattered to me, daring superstitions in all... though the last time I released my limiters and pushed it to such a degree, well, I did try to kill my clans men. They were to weak to hold me down so that I could complete my transformation and grasp control of the power. Thanks to Koyoko, I was pulled from my trans and restored sanity. Well, this time would be different hopefully. I motioned them over and headed out. Through the clans streets we would come across trees and other greenery a like to find a hidden cellar. Several sealing tags were visible on the door but not as many as there were on the inside. Opening the doors a stair case was stretched before us and lights flickered before self sustaining. This place was pretty dusty too. It was once used as a personal training ground for high powered jutsu to be developed. The walls laced with sealing tags were to minimize the damage this sort of practice would do to a place. The tags would absorbed any chakra related impact and the underground four walls kept your developed jutsu a secret. This place was ideal for me to push myself over the limit. I made my way to the middle of the room before squatting down to sit. I folded my legs not minding the dusty floor and began to meditate. Yes I was anxious to get this started... Lets just hope the sealing tags still work.
"Ok guys you know the drill... Don't let me out of here under any circumstance while my limiters are released... Here goes, Release!!!"

[mft]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
|So we all were here in attendance but not for to long. We immediately set out for our destination with Kyoko taking the lead. She lead us to an old dusty cellar... She knows I had a high dislike for dusty places and yet here we were. Surely she was finding joy in all of this. I didn't realize what this place was at first but the many sealing tags gave it away. Ah... She was still trying to master her full power. That was dangerous so it would make sense to choose this location. Good call but considering how this went the last time... She seemed very confident in this but when has she ever showed a lack of faith in her own ability? Her foolish bravado would be the death of us all. She wanted us to hold her here while she released her limiters. I shook my head at the abundance of faith placed in me and Mikana. She sat down without even minding the dust beneath her... She can be a savage sometimes. Well, we were here and there was no use complaining now. Once Kyoko had her mind set on something, we all must suffer the price. Though, the necessity for her accomplishing this was of high priority considering the threats to come. She spoke of a secret mission and or operation to set things right in our village but would not give details. No doubt she would be placing herself in a lot of danger to be so rash in the decision to do conquer her released state.

"*Sigh*... Well I guess we don't have a choice do we Mikana? You do remember the last time she released her limiters... be ready."

[mft]​
[/col]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Looks like my late ass sisters were still finding joy in cracking jokes on me. Haven't they ever heard of a clock... Jerks. What's wrong with my hair anyway? Looks fine to me. Anyways, once they had their little laughs Kyoko walked us over to this dusty looking cellar. It was old and had all sorts of tags on the walls for whatever reason. Kyoko explained her reason for all this which made some sense I guess. She was about to release her limiters to the next level. Not the smartest Idea seeing as last time she went freaking insane and began hacking people. Haahaa What a burden. She wanted us to risk our lives to hold her in this cellar. Honestly it would take more than just us to hold a Ryujin who has released their limiter to such a degree. If we failed then we die but if we succeed, Kyoko is still risking her sanity... I'm good with that, lets begin.

"Alright fine fine! Lets do this. Hey Kyoko, any more jokes before I start making you into one?"

[calling B mod]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
83d03ede-8a39-4dc4-ac9b-90cbcf7c01ee_zps45b6eb2c.jpg

"Did you just say that you'll be making me into a joke??? Ha! Haa ha haaa! Bring it nappy! The only joke around here is what you decided to wear today! Ha ha haaaa! LIMITER! RELEASE!!!"

A surge of chakra filled me instantly, rushing to every tip of my body. What ecstasy this was to feel an overwhelming urge of great happiness and joyful excitement. It's how I imagine sex to be like... Amazing! A Ryujin's released limiters can increase their strength, speed, or rate of regeneration, and many who have mastered their released limiters can use their powerful chakra to create special, unique, and/or advanced jutsu such as the legendary techniques of the Los Ojos De Diablos. However, the drawback to a Ryujin's released limiter state is that its usage places great strain on a Ryujin's mind and spirit, eventually overpowering the human will and causing the user to forfeit their humanity... A small risk for a warrior don't you agree? I would not become a victim of our legendary power but wield it as our father does. Mastering this power I could accomplish almost anything. My eyes began to hue and the dust beneath me began to swirl around me, making my increase in chakra visible. Almost immediately did the chakra tags laced around began to do their work, sapping chakra from me though with a released limiter... my chakra was fueling me twice as fast. Good thing he chakra tags were still functional or things could get bad. Now, no turning back... I will master this. Let the fun begin.

[Sending Actions]
[mft]​

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
|Oh Lord, there they go. In no time those two hot heads were at each other's throats... figuratively speaking at least. They were better at fighting with words than with actual ninjutsu. Funny though, how easily they were riled up by a few exchange of insults. Well, I had mt tempers sometimes though so I guess I could not criticize much. Well, Kyoko just released her limiter and so... well, let's just say Mikana would not have much more time for talking. Kyoko's chakra was spinning out of control and even visible now. Makes me wonder what it would be like without the chakra seals lacing this cellar. Gripping my sword, I readied myself for what was to come.

"*Sigh*... Stay focused Mikana... shes coming..."

[Actions Sent]
[mft]​
[/col]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"What was that?! Bring it! I'm going to clobber you something stupid!"

Did she think I was some sort of push over? Talking that junk like I gives a damn about her awakening. So what her chakra was jumping up and kicking dirt, in a few seconds she going to be kicking dirt too. I immediately charged in to lay this girl out. I knew she knew my tactics and she knows that I know hers, but what she doesn't know is that I have been training and pushing myself further than ever. Today was the day that she stopped disrespecting me and measuring herself to me Ha haaahaa!

[Sent]
[mft]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
No mod takes 10 days. My vote to drop this because clearly it ain't happening.

[Inactivity leave... until more mods are available]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back