Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Saga of the Playground detective EpisodeI[Self Moded Solo]

Hotaka Ryuuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was cold that day, and the rain, the rain was like all the angels started pissing at the same time. Ryuuka had once again been staying up too late and was pretending to be once again Ryuuka Hotaka, Playground Detective. The Detective slowly walks the empty streets of the pathway in the park always on the job looking for anything of worth to solve, possibly a murder case maybe even a little gang war before dinner time. He was only taking a stroll when a sudden sight consumed his whole vision, two boys were fighting and going at it like a snake and a mongoose, one snapping and the other retaliating, Ryuuka ran over to the two boys that were scrapping but by the time he had got there the fight was already over. When the kid that won the fight saw detective Ryuuka approaching they fled the crime scene, the detective paid no mid though as they knew they would be back for more if it was a bully of some sorts, Ryuuka helps up the fallen boy who was presumed to be crying at the time. "Excuse me sir my name is Detective Ryuuka "Ace" Hotaka of the Kumogakure police department i would ask if you are hurt but that would be self explanitory" Ryuuka says as he holds up his fake badge that he got from the corner store for $2, the victim rises to their feet surprisingly shorter than the detective first thought possibly ranging from 4 foot to 4 foot 5 inches, the victim shook Ryuuka's hand tightly and thanked him "hi detective sir my name is yashi", Ryuuka noted this in his notepad then said "now Yashi why did you get beaten up by that kid?"The boy froze for a second then said "W-Well there is this girl, yuna, the other boy, gaki, and i are well...in love with her." Ryuuka wrote what he said down word for word then questioned his statement "And what has this girl been making you do?"The kid thought about it for a second thinking of something to say and as he does Ryuuka stops them immediately "Well the-" "Cut it out kid don't tell me lies, where is she? Where can i find her?" "U-Uh at 201 kreki Lane" he says as he winces. Ryuuka stands up and says "Thankyou for you time" as he writes the details in his notepad while walking away. Ryuuka approaches the house a few minutes later and wings the doorbell and as he does a giant shadowy figure emerges from the other side of the door, who is this, who could it be? Find out next time of on Saga of the Playground Detective!

[WC: 461]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back