Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sakamoto Shida -> Goganzi(Missing nin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Sakamoto Hokoshida
Old Village/Missing: Missing
OCR Type: Retirement
Last Known Where-abouts: Stone country
Old IC Rank: S rank

New Character Name: Goganzi
Preferred Username: Goganzi
New Village: Missing group, but wishing to start in-character location in Stone
New BL/CA: Earthborn
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Perpetual Lover[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (55+15) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (35+15) x chakra control
Class Bonus: 
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] All others
[i]Low:[/i] None
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Med-nin
IC Rank: Out Law/ Missing Ninja

Character Age: Uncertain, may between 250-310
Character's Physical Description:
Notes written by Agimara Shikiku said:
The being mimicking the form of a human stands at the height of 6 feet and three inches. This skin his wears is a tint somewhere between grey and tan. He carries a physic seemingly at the epitome of sexual physical perfection, a seemingly sculpted form with just enough bulk to comfort possible mates seeking security and not more. His eyes' don't seem to be a definite color, shifting between encounters. His choice of style for his short black hair is slicking it back. He seems to favor cream color outfits that vary.
Character's Mental Description:
He seems to believe himself to be human, or rather an evolved one. He also acts as if he is of noble stature, speaking and acting in a manner that he believes a gentlemen would, only more theatrical. However, he has shown himself to be VERY sarcastic in the reports of his arrest. He seems to have very thick skin yet, willing to say nearly anything to charm a woman. His capabilities and experiences seem to have given him little reason to view bodily harm or death, namely his own, with any importance.
Multiple Personality Application: Goganzi "seems" to lack direction and only cater to his desires. However, their is another side to him that knows in full the reason why he does what his does. Though his actions don't change, this hidden alter-ego, can provide a method to madness when certain conditions prompt him to come out.
Character History:
Not enough is known about Goganzi's origin, however he is well known to many lands as a sadistic serial killer with more to his name then that. It has been rumored that he has been slain multiple time over the course of more than two centuries in battle as well as by execution. In his time here in The Hole, he has so far proven the rumors surrounding his death and resurrection to be accurate due to a super natural healing factor abnormal even in the realm of chakra use. Burning at the stakes, impalement, even decapitation have not shown themselves to be permanent solutions. However, if he can not yet be killed, perhaps he can be used, studied. Maybe his secret can be unlocked to provide a cure for... almost anything, even though who have long had amputations. Maybe we can unlock the means to kill him, as a solution might be needed if he has offspring with similar capabilities.

[Is it allowed to have all nations know of Goganzi as a rumor, with only Andu being capable of verifying general/noted history? ]

Clan Request: If possible, could he be recognized by Kami and Youkai Summons but not actually be a summon(as in these Contracts have knowledge of him, but not he of them)?

Death/Retirement Thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=574&t=38546&p=155156#p155156
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=486&t=1647
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=487&t=3012&start=90
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=488&t=3002
Old FAQ:

Special Usergroups:

Old Stats: 3400 /AP:244
Old OOC Rank: S Rank
Stat Cut: 0% cut
New Stats: 3400 /AP:244
New OOC Rank: S Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps: None

Note: Keep in mind, that you are required to sell all old jutsus that you are getting rid of and buying all jutsus you are swapping over. If you do not have the money to afford this now, you may buy the new ones when you can afford them. Once you've stated that certain jutsu are meant for swapping, it means your new character can no longer use your old jutsu at their old ranks.[/i]

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- Youkai: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=414&t=38490
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
- None
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
- None

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
If possible, could he be recognized by Kami and Youkai Summons but not actually be a summon(as in these Contracts have knowledge of him, but not he of them)?

Speaking as Cmod Head, cannot allow this because while one could say that contract creatures have a knowledge of and the ability to "spy" on certain notable individuals, until a character was been welcomed into a given contract family, they would be unaware of this phenomena or the explicit knowledge of said contract creatures directly having an interest in them, the individual. You aren't the first person to ask this and it's simply been policy not to allow it in any form.

Long and Short: No, unless you actually earn a contract.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name - Approved. (Sound Japanese enough.. though I'm a bit iffy on the "zi", pretty sure that doesn't exist in Japanese syllables or at least not written that way. Probably would by "Ji")
History - Not Approved. (Doesn't state enough of his background. Where did he learn his fearsome techniques to be rumored by others much less other villages? We need an idea of his upbringing, etc. That's what a history is about. To have him rumored in other villages would require approval of other villages as well but as it stands the history needs some work before we can push it.)
Character's Physical Description - Approved.
Character's Mental Description - Approved.
Multiple Personality Application - Not Approved. (Can you go into more detail as to why his alter-ego exists? We need more reason as to why it had manifested within him. This is an application after all, spare no details.)
Rank (OOC S Rank Mercenary) - Approved.
Med-Nin Rank - Not Approved. (Need some details in your history that dictates some medical background or upbringing. Lacking information for approval.)
Class - Approved.
Core Ability (Earthborn) - Not Approved. (Usually I tend to give people leeway with their BL/CA approval as long as their history relates or shows some properties of a BL/CA. But there is no information to go on with the current write-up to be approved. So ensure to add in some reference to this power.)
Stats - Approved.
Jutsus - Approved. (No Swaps are being done.)

Total Refund: None Required.

Also further note, you can carry over contracts now: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=38985. So if you want it's now a possibility to be added into this OCR as well. Especially with this week's bonus I think anyone can afford this but an application is required to be approved by the Contract Team.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Understood. I just wanted to keep the mystery high so people don't meta-game more knowledge of him then I intend for others to know without investing some posts or threads role-playing with him or researching it with the non-player character in some way. Plus, the more I reveal here, the more it feels like I'm killing my plot. Will all that I post here be in-characterly placed on an easy assess file, or can I have some rare knowledge that only few would know?

New Character Name: Goganji
Preferred Username: Goganji
New Village: Missing group, but wishing to start in-character location in Stone
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Perpetual Lover[/u]
Class Bonus: 

The being mimicking the form of a human stands at the height of 6 feet and three inches. This skin his wears is a tint somewhere between grey and tan. He carries a physic seemingly at the epitome of sexual physical perfection, a seemingly sculpted form with just enough bulk to comfort possible mates seeking security and not more. His eyes' don't seem to be a definite color, shifting between encounters. His choice of style for his short black hair is slicking it back. He seems to favor cream color outfits that vary.
He seems to believe himself to be human, or rather an evolved one. He also acts as if he is of noble stature, speaking and acting in a manner that he believes a gentlemen would, only more theatrical. However, he has shown himself to be VERY sarcastic in the reports of his arrest. He seems to have very thick skin yet, willing to say nearly anything to charm a woman. His capabilities and experiences seem to have given him little reason to view bodily harm or death, namely his own, with any importance. As expected, his pain threshold is quite high, but regardless of the amount inflicted, he continues to maintain his composure.
Multiple Personality Application: Dropping since it's really more of a facade thing.
Character History:
Not enough is known about Goganji's origin, however he is well known to many lands as a sadistic serial killer with more to his name then that. It has been rumored that he has been slain multiple time over the course of more than two centuries in battle as well as by execution. In his time here in The Hole, he has so far proven the rumors surrounding his death and resurrection to be accurate due to a super natural healing factor abnormal even in the realm of chakra use. Burning at the stakes, impalement, even decapitation have not shown themselves to be permanent solutions. However, if he can not yet be killed, perhaps he can be used, studied.

So far he seems possess a link to the Mukoton users that are known to some as Kyubaku. This was discovered when he was first imprison here in The Hole, of course after a temporary death. Maybe his secret can be unlocked to provide a cure for... almost anything, even those who have long had amputations. Maybe we can unlock the means to kill him, as a solution might be needed if he has offspring with similar capabilities. He's responses to multiple medical jutsu that have been used to observe him have revealed what I believe to be a key factor. He is seems to receive supplementation from more than one source.

Foreign History(Rare): He has three names, Garrison(or Chuuton Chi as Japanese would say)- the first name he had as a human, Cydarian - His name upon becoming a demon, and Goganji is the name most will him by today. As of right now he is in Stone prison, also known as the Hole. As a European steadfast guardian of a village that served as a home to Gaian faithfuls, Garrison valiantly defended the settlement numerous times, accruing the scars to prove it. However, he killed himself after frequent rejects due to disfigured appearance, two patches of leather sewn into his face, earned through the battles in his first life. Feeling pity on him, the gods granted his spirit an opportunity to become a deity, however, he turned his affections toward noble goddesses which too declined him even if humbly, for they sensed something had change in the warrior upon his death. He was easily enticed by demons to join them in order to find the acceptance he believed he deserved. His new form would be a type of perversion of those that praised Nature and Life, those that praised Gaia,... as an Incubus call Cydarian. And after becoming a fallen deity, he returned to the mortal realm to collect the debt he felt humanity owed to him, with interest.

[Requesting that he instead be known only in Iwagakure since he is starting there. I'll earn the rest hopefully.]

Clan Request:None

Death/Retirement Thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=574&t=38546&p=155156#p155156
Old FAQ:

Special Usergroups:

Note: Keep in mind, that you are required to sell all old jutsus that you are getting rid of and buying all jutsus you are swapping over. If you do not have the money to afford this now, you may buy the new ones when you can afford them. Once you've stated that certain jutsu are meant for swapping, it means your new character can no longer use your old jutsu at their old ranks.[/i]

- None
- None

Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Revised some stuff, mostly origin.]

Understood. I just wanted to keep the mystery high so people don't meta-game more knowledge of him then I intend for others to know without investing some posts or threads role-playing with him or researching it with the non-player character in some way. Plus, the more I reveal here, the more it feels like I'm killing my plot. Will all that I post here be in-characterly placed on an easy assess file, or can I have some rare knowledge that only few would know?

New Character Name: Goganji
Preferred Username: Goganji
New Village: Missing group
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Perpetual Lover[/u]
Class Bonus: 

He seems to believe himself to be human, or rather an evolved one. He also acts as if he is of noble stature, speaking and acting in a manner that he believes a gentlemen would, only more theatrical. However, he has shown himself to be VERY sarcastic in the reports of his arrest. He seems to have very thick skin yet, willing to say nearly anything to charm a woman. His capabilities and experiences seem to have given him little reason to view bodily harm or death, namely his own, with any importance. As expected, his pain threshold is quite high, but regardless of the amount inflicted, he continues to maintain his composure.
Multiple Personality Application: Dropping since it's really more of a facade thing.
Character History:
Not enough is known about Goganji's origin, however he is well known to many lands as a sadistic serial killer with more to his name then that. It has been rumored that he has been slain multiple time over the course of more than two centuries in battle as well as by execution. In his time here in The Hole, he has so far proven the rumors surrounding his death and resurrection to be accurate due to a super natural healing factor abnormal even in the realm of chakra use. Burning at the stakes, impalement, even decapitation have not shown themselves to be permanent solutions. However, if he can not yet be killed, perhaps he can be used, studied.

So far he seems possess a link to the Mukoton users that are known to some as Kyubaku. This was discovered when he was first imprison here in Konohagakure, of course after a temporary death. Maybe his secret can be unlocked to provide a cure for... almost anything, even those who have long had amputations. Maybe we can unlock the means to kill him, as a solution might be needed if he has offspring with similar capabilities. He's responses to multiple medical jutsu that have been used to observe him have revealed what I believe to be a key factor. He is seems to receive supplementation from more than one source.

Foreign History(Rare): He has three names, Garrison(or Chuuton Chi as Japanese would say)- the first name he had as a human, Cydarian - His name upon becoming a demon, and Goganji is the name most will him by today. Garrison, a European man, served as steadfast guardian of a village that was once home to Gaian faithfuls, those that worshiped Gaia and held an appreciation for life with in the Moon Country. It was not uncommon for native of this village to practice the restorative or healing arts, nor was it taboo to teach these arts. As an outsider, Garrison struggled to understand the means to imply the power the the Gaians possessed. However this didn't stop him from serving the people that took him in and Garrison valiantly defended the settlement numerous times, accruing the scars to prove it. However, he killed himself after frequent rejects due to disfigured appearance, two patches of leather sewn into his face, earned through the battles in his first life.

Feeling pity on him, the gods granted his spirit an opportunity to become a deity, however, he turned his affections toward noble goddesses which too declined him even if humbly, for they sensed something had change in the warrior upon his death. He was easily enticed by demons to join them in order to find the acceptance he believed he deserved. His new form would be a type of perversion of those that praised Nature and Life, those that praised Gaia,... as an Incubus call Cydarian. And after becoming a fallen deity, he returned to the mortal realm to collect the debt he felt humanity owed to him, with interest. His last known whereabouts, the Fire Country Prison system. That is, until the chaos that erupted due to the three-way struggle within the walls of Konohagakure would leave the village virtually crippled.

Clan Request:None

Old FAQ:

Special Usergroups:

- None
- None

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name - Approved.
History - Pending... (Requires Stone Approval for use of the "Hole" and "Konohagakure" since you have integrated the actual villages into your history. I also need to find rules on Character ages DX Can't remember for some reason but I think that's too old but I'll let you know in a bit if/when I find out. Foreign History is fine since deities and whatnots are approved now.)
Character's Physical Description - Approved.
Character's Mental Description - Approved.
Rank (OOC S Rank Mercenary) - Approved.
Med-Nin Rank - Approved.
Class - Approved.
Core Ability (Earthborn) - Approved.
Stats - Approved.
Jutsus - Approved. (No Swaps are being done.)

Total Refund: None Required.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oops, I thought I took out the use of The Hole, not using Stone as history reference. I'm starting out fully as missing through leaf.
Agimara Shikoku said:
Not enough is known about Goganji's origin, however he is well known to many lands as a sadistic serial killer with more to his name then that. It has been rumored that he has been slain multiple time over the course of more than two centuries in battle as well as by execution. In his time here, he has so far proven the rumors surrounding his death and resurrection to be accurate due to a super natural healing factor abnormal even in the realm of chakra use. Burning at the stakes, impalement, even decapitation have not shown themselves to be permanent solutions. However, if he can not yet be killed, perhaps he can be used, studied.

So far he seems possess a link to the Mukoton users that are known to some as Kyubaku. This was discovered when he was first imprisoned here in Konohagakure, of course after a temporary death. Maybe his secret can be unlocked to provide a cure for... almost anything, even those who have long had amputations. Maybe we can unlock the means to kill him, as a solution might be needed if he has offspring with similar capabilities. He's responses to multiple medical jutsu that have been used to observe him have revealed what I believe to be a key factor. He is seems to receive supplementation from more than one source.

As for age, if my current one isn't allowed, I'll try 98.

And thank you for getting to this.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright, we still need Stone's approval on that. I'll see about getting one of them to take a look.

Also np xD.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Bump, 2 weeks and 2 days. Apologies and explanation don't really cut it at this point. While I've been camping here in limbo, Stone has managed two character creations, an OCR, a Reboot(not to mention all the possible things that are village specific stuff I can't see like missions....), all of which were finished in under 48 hours of the opening post. Can I get an Admin decision on Leaf mention(I'll change it to Moon or something if I have to even) please so I'm not forced to wait a 3rd week in limbo by this seemingly intentional delay of process. I have already been through a 2 week wait for a denial of an INPC(Side note: The reason for denial is understandable, waiting two weeks to receive it, for an NPC,... hardly understandable at all). I've not been on a council/admin/mod team but I don't think that it take two weeks to "discuss" and process NPC history and status, yet less than 5 days to handle a player characters history, status, stat, jutsu, and possibly more like contract history.

I don't like complaining because at times it can make one seem like a sniffling, immature child. But in this case and at this rate, if I don't, I'll be locked in limbo til the middle of August. I care little of how I'm perceive at this point or who I bug, annoy, whatever. If/when I can see that I am being shown fairness I can have plenty of patience. But when fairness is absent and patience is still expected, being patient no longer is being "virtuous", it's being a push-over and/or a fool, which is what I feel I would be if I remained silent tweedling my thumbs hoping I haven't been forgotten.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Stone Verdict:

Application was reviewed, every time there was a revision during the process or a change it restarted the process for review.

Rejecting current version of being an immortal from the background if the approval from Leaf is needed, for future versions if the third party information is stated as false or bogus from the OCR at any point after approval requester auto voids the approval. Suggestion was a modification to simply claim to be immortal, that should be fine, Stone Council is not approving someone attempting to get an immortal unkillable character for a background it must conform to the NC game mechanics which puts a value to one’s mortality. Boosting or lying about being killable though once an OCR has been completed is highly doable until someone tries to prove or disprove it the claim.

Note: fyi Changing point of origin to Leaf breaks the character's canon location since he's supposedly locked up in Stone's prison as well at this point.

^~ the above is what was provided by Stone. Once the necessary changes are made I will retake it back to them for you. ^_^ you have my sincerest apologies on the time the process has taken. I shall try to help get this process completed as quickly as possible for you. Any problems feel free to post here or pm me Shida.

~This has been your friendly Council Demon~
~Bows&Leaves~

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To this verdict: Well in that case, be sure to let all Jashinist(Supposed immortals that can be taken out of commission/rendered immobilized) and all Revenants(Beings that can experience death yet live) know that Leaf/Stone oocly doesn't allow them because the basic/canon Jashinist and Revenant that is allowed by NC actually doesn't "conform" to NC mechanics. In addition, I think the more appropriate word, rather than "supposedly"(seemingly used to mean 'should be') would be "intended" since this character has yet to be allowed to exist, therefore his "canon location" is still to be determined.

Removing third person narrative part
History: Garrison, a European man, served as steadfast guardian of a village that was once home to Gaian faithfuls, those that worshiped Gaia and held an appreciation for life within the forests of Moon Country. It was not uncommon for native of this village to practice the restorative or healing arts, nor was it taboo to teach these arts. As an outsider, Garrison struggled to understand the means to employ the power the the Gaians possessed. However this didn't stop him from making the effort to try to learn, as well as serving the people that took him in. Garrison valiantly defended the settlement numerous times, accruing the scars to prove it.

Hoping that his actions of servitude would over-shadow the appearance he began to undertake do to his lack of ability in the healing arts. Though his flesh and bone were solid and strong, his heart was quite fragile. He attempt to kill himself after frequent rejects due to disfigured appearance, two patches of leather sewn into his face. While a short blade sat in his chest, a darkened feminine figure approached him. Whispering to him all the things that he deserved, all the things he could have, she offer him a chance for a new life. Placing the dying warrior against a tree or great size, she granted a kiss before impaling him with her arm which entered the tree as well. When she withdrew, Garrison began to meld with this tree in that, bark began to consume him.

Whilst in hibernation, his mind would dwell on the implanted desires, and his body would become one with the element that the Gaians worshiped. An unknown amount of time would past, and in this time his body grew to know the element of life and it's healing properties more subconsciously before his awakening into a new form as he hatched from his wooden cocoon. He had been easily enticed by a demon to join them in order to find the acceptance he believed he deserved, and in his new form, a type of perversion of those that praised Nature and Life, those that praised Gaia, he returned to the mortal realm to collect the debt he felt humanity owed to him, with interest. For this he would need a new name...

Age: Around 70's or 80's, appears to be in late 20's to early 30's.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. :D.....
But what do I do now?

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Normally an Admin would just swoop in and give you a name change but...

You can simply get your name changed here and link your OCR: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=416&t=938&start=375

Then preferably, you make yourself a new profile, training and dojo in the appropriate places in Missing so we can put the old ones into the vault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back