Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sanyu -> Haruhi [Cloud]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OCR Form said:
Old Character Name: Sanyu
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: Free Patch OCR
Last Known Where-abouts: Cloud
Old IC Rank: Chuunin

New Character Name: Motsuki Haruhi
Preferred Username: Haruhi
New Village/Missing: Cloud
New BL/CA: Seikon
Patch Kinjutsu: Temporal Strider
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Guardian of the Galaxy[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (50+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (50+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu (TS), +1 Dodge
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Evasion, Genjutsu DC, Genjutsu Save
[i]Low:[/i] Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main
IC Rank: Chuunin

Character Age: 21 [Technically 75]
Sex: Female
Character's Physical Description: [Image Album] Haruhi has learned to love herself and her femininity, allowing her pink hair to grow past her middle back, as opposed to the short hair she tried to sport in the past. Her eyes, depending on the lighting, could appear a light pink to a darker red. She is relatively short, standing only at 5'7", and weighing a whole 113 lbs. Her clothing, though mostly borrowed from her sister, shows off more skin that she is normally comfortable with, but she is slowly adjusting to it.

Character's Mental Description: Haruhi is an extremely stubborn and rebellious person who always wants to prove herself. Due to being told what to do or what her limits are her entire life, she has a tendency to act recklessly when attempting to do something, which often results in causing accidents because she tried too hard. Having been repeatedly underestimated her entire life due to being a woman, she never backs down from a challenge. She notably possesses a sassy and dry wit. Haruhi is ultimately a very determined person, as though she often gets frustrated whenever she fails to do something, she always stands up again and never gives up.

After finding herself displaced through time she has calmed down significantly because she does not understand how everything works in this new world. She has become inquisitive, but is too stubborn to ask questions, opting to figure things out herself through research and observation. Many see her as old fashioned, rebelling against gender norms that don't quite exist any longer, at least within the village.

Haruhi is often in awe of the woman in high positions in the village, feeling as though that was impossible through what whe was told by her father. She aspires to be like them and rise to the top of the foodchain.

Character History: Haruhi was born the second child to her mother and father. Growing up, she took part in numerous sports and activities, including baseball and go-cart racing, which her father deemed were no place for her based on gender. These experiences resulted in her becoming someone who did not like authority or being told what her limits were. Due to her father’s sexism, she ended up becoming disconnected from her family. She would take lessons in the academy in secret, without actually being enrolled. Sometimes she would be caught, but she had learned enough to begin her future as a shinobi. Once she obtained enough skill she took the genin exam, and though she wasn't enrolled she was able to pass and remove herself from her father's oppressive nature.

Haruhi later joined the ANBU where she met and became best friends with another operative, codenamed White Moon. She endured various trials during her training but exhibited hard work and dedication to conquer them all. Later, Haruhi met a doctor from the medical branch named Han Sohee and her cat Goose. She helped Sohee with her work on making a medicine for an those that had little chakra control to gain some, increasing the ranks of the shinobi in Kumogakure.

It got out that Sohee was attempting to make this drug and there were those within the village that wanted to take the research for themselves, sure they could make a hefty profit from it. They hired mercenary shinobi to steal the sample they were able to make, and outnumbered Haruhi was unable to protect it. Though also a shinobi, Sohee was not the combat focused and was fatally injured. In a last ditch effort to keep it out of the wrong hands she attempted to destroy the vial with a jutsu at a distance, however the serum being introduced to outside chakra had a volitile reaction. The explosion that followed released enough chakra to severely injure everyone in the room. The explosion had a different, yet extended affect on her.

Her body was put in a strange temporal coma. She did not age, need any sustenance to keep her body going, didn't breath, but wasn't dead. It was like her cells refused to move for many years. 54 years to be exact. Three years into this coma her family decided to bury her, they had no idea what was happening to her body, for all intents and purposes she was dead. In reality, the vast amount of chakra from the serum needed time to sync with the body it was inhabiting. A lot of time unfortunately. An entire lifetime had passed.

When she awoke underneath dirt in a moldy, broken-down coffin she was able excavate out of the situation pretty easily, destroying a bit of land in the process. Her clothing disgusting and falling apart, but there was nothing she could do about that. She took to the streets, realizing that kumogakure looked a lot different that what she remembered. Attempting to navigate the streets was difficult, but she vaguely remembered her way home, though she had to change some routes as streets had been remade, new buildings had formed, and old homes were removed. Except her home. Though it was clearly well taken care of, and some renovations had been made, she knew what her old home looked like.

When she knocked on the door and an older lady answered. She looked familiar, but she definitely wasn't Haruhi's mother. The woman, however, looked as if she had seen a ghost. With her apparent death her father, though holding sexist views, mourned greatly, and had drawn several paintings of her. The woman was Haruhi's older sister, and though her memory wasn't the best, the paintings allowed her to recognize the sister she lost early in her life, but the same age she had been before.

Haruhi's sister, Kotsuko, allowed Haruhi back into the home, gave her better clothing that belonged to Kotsuko's now adult daughter, and filled her in on the past 54 years she had missed. Now Haruhi needed to find her place back in this strange land, she needed to create a new identity for herself, posing as Kotsuko's adoptive daughter sincee her original identity is dead.

The only thing Haruhi really knew was combat, though she needed to start over again. She took exams and had a preliminary start as a chuunin, it was quite strange for someone to appear out of nowhere with such skill and knowledge of all things shinobi, but she couldn't obtain her previous position, so many things had changed. Now she must change to adjust to the future.

Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: [X]
Old Training: [X]
Old Dojo: [X]

Special Usergroups: List all of your special usergroups you wish to keep. This is generally used for OOC teams such as Development, B-Mod, Plot, Contract, etc. All other usergroups not listed will be removed.

Old Stats:

Stamina: 600/600
Agility: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
ASP: 822
PL: 3600

Old OOC Rank: S
Stat Cut: None
New Stats: Literally the Same
New OOC Rank: S

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:
I will post my entire jutsu list below, however to make it easy I will put what categories I have fully mastered and if I am changing them over:

All Genjutsu Mastered KEEPING
All Earth Ninjutsu Mastered -> All Lightning Ninjutsu Mastered
All Water Ninjutsu Mastered -> All Fire Ninjutsu Mastered
All NE Ninjutsu Mastered KEEPING
All Wood Ninjutsu Mastered -> All Gravity Ninjutsu Mastered

Everything else in my jutsu list below that is not included above, I am keeping.

EARTH
WATER
NON-Elemental
[lb2]

[lb2]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

AUDIAL​
KINETIC​
VISUAL​
WILL​

[thead]

<TH th0="25" th1="null"> [/thead]
[tbody]
[/tbody]

Extra Ability Card Purchased
Class Bonus Card Purchased
Unused Discovery of Your Choice Card Purchased

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright, here we go
Name: Approved
BL/CA: Approved
Custom Class: Approved
Branch: Main > Chunnin > Approved
Gender/Sex: Approved
Physical/Mental Description: Approved
History: Approved
Kin app: Approved because patch and f*ck WC
Stats: Approved
Jutsu swaps: Approved.

Just need one more councilor and good to go

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Approved
Village: Approved
BL/CA: Approved
Kinjutsu: Approved
Custom Class: Approved
Branch: Approved
Gender/Sex: Approved
Descriptions: *Fans self* Approved
History: Approved @.@ where'd the time go, amiright?
Swaps: Approved -- no yen change

OCR is approved and done. go request your stuff.
Locking
Sanyu said:
OCR Form said:
Old Character Name: Sanyu
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: Free Patch OCR
Last Known Where-abouts: Cloud
Old IC Rank: Chuunin

New Character Name: Motsuki Haruhi
Preferred Username: Haruhi
New Village/Missing: Cloud
New BL/CA: Seikon
Patch Kinjutsu: Temporal Strider
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Guardian of the Galaxy[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (50+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (50+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu (TS), +1 Dodge
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Evasion, Genjutsu DC, Genjutsu Save
[i]Low:[/i] Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main
IC Rank: Chuunin

Character Age: 21 [Technically 75]
Sex: Female
Character's Physical Description: [Image Album] Haruhi has learned to love herself and her femininity, allowing her pink hair to grow past her middle back, as opposed to the short hair she tried to sport in the past. Her eyes, depending on the lighting, could appear a light pink to a darker red. She is relatively short, standing only at 5'7", and weighing a whole 113 lbs. Her clothing, though mostly borrowed from her sister, shows off more skin that she is normally comfortable with, but she is slowly adjusting to it.

Character's Mental Description: Haruhi is an extremely stubborn and rebellious person who always wants to prove herself. Due to being told what to do or what her limits are her entire life, she has a tendency to act recklessly when attempting to do something, which often results in causing accidents because she tried too hard. Having been repeatedly underestimated her entire life due to being a woman, she never backs down from a challenge. She notably possesses a sassy and dry wit. Haruhi is ultimately a very determined person, as though she often gets frustrated whenever she fails to do something, she always stands up again and never gives up.

After finding herself displaced through time she has calmed down significantly because she does not understand how everything works in this new world. She has become inquisitive, but is too stubborn to ask questions, opting to figure things out herself through research and observation. Many see her as old fashioned, rebelling against gender norms that don't quite exist any longer, at least within the village.

Haruhi is often in awe of the woman in high positions in the village, feeling as though that was impossible through what whe was told by her father. She aspires to be like them and rise to the top of the foodchain.

Character History: Haruhi was born the second child to her mother and father. Growing up, she took part in numerous sports and activities, including baseball and go-cart racing, which her father deemed were no place for her based on gender. These experiences resulted in her becoming someone who did not like authority or being told what her limits were. Due to her father’s sexism, she ended up becoming disconnected from her family. She would take lessons in the academy in secret, without actually being enrolled. Sometimes she would be caught, but she had learned enough to begin her future as a shinobi. Once she obtained enough skill she took the genin exam, and though she wasn't enrolled she was able to pass and remove herself from her father's oppressive nature.

Haruhi later joined the ANBU where she met and became best friends with another operative, codenamed White Moon. She endured various trials during her training but exhibited hard work and dedication to conquer them all. Later, Haruhi met a doctor from the medical branch named Han Sohee and her cat Goose. She helped Sohee with her work on making a medicine for an those that had little chakra control to gain some, increasing the ranks of the shinobi in Kumogakure.

It got out that Sohee was attempting to make this drug and there were those within the village that wanted to take the research for themselves, sure they could make a hefty profit from it. They hired mercenary shinobi to steal the sample they were able to make, and outnumbered Haruhi was unable to protect it. Though also a shinobi, Sohee was not the combat focused and was fatally injured. In a last ditch effort to keep it out of the wrong hands she attempted to destroy the vial with a jutsu at a distance, however the serum being introduced to outside chakra had a volitile reaction. The explosion that followed released enough chakra to severely injure everyone in the room. The explosion had a different, yet extended affect on her.

Her body was put in a strange temporal coma. She did not age, need any sustenance to keep her body going, didn't breath, but wasn't dead. It was like her cells refused to move for many years. 54 years to be exact. Three years into this coma her family decided to bury her, they had no idea what was happening to her body, for all intents and purposes she was dead. In reality, the vast amount of chakra from the serum needed time to sync with the body it was inhabiting. A lot of time unfortunately. An entire lifetime had passed.

When she awoke underneath dirt in a moldy, broken-down coffin she was able excavate out of the situation pretty easily, destroying a bit of land in the process. Her clothing disgusting and falling apart, but there was nothing she could do about that. She took to the streets, realizing that kumogakure looked a lot different that what she remembered. Attempting to navigate the streets was difficult, but she vaguely remembered her way home, though she had to change some routes as streets had been remade, new buildings had formed, and old homes were removed. Except her home. Though it was clearly well taken care of, and some renovations had been made, she knew what her old home looked like.

When she knocked on the door and an older lady answered. She looked familiar, but she definitely wasn't Haruhi's mother. The woman, however, looked as if she had seen a ghost. With her apparent death her father, though holding sexist views, mourned greatly, and had drawn several paintings of her. The woman was Haruhi's older sister, and though her memory wasn't the best, the paintings allowed her to recognize the sister she lost early in her life, but the same age she had been before.

Haruhi's sister, Kotsuko, allowed Haruhi back into the home, gave her better clothing that belonged to Kotsuko's now adult daughter, and filled her in on the past 54 years she had missed. Now Haruhi needed to find her place back in this strange land, she needed to create a new identity for herself, posing as Kotsuko's adoptive daughter sincee her original identity is dead.

The only thing Haruhi really knew was combat, though she needed to start over again. She took exams and had a preliminary start as a chuunin, it was quite strange for someone to appear out of nowhere with such skill and knowledge of all things shinobi, but she couldn't obtain her previous position, so many things had changed. Now she must change to adjust to the future.

Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: [X]
Old Training: [X]
Old Dojo: [X]

Special Usergroups: List all of your special usergroups you wish to keep. This is generally used for OOC teams such as Development, B-Mod, Plot, Contract, etc. All other usergroups not listed will be removed.

Old Stats:

Stamina: 600/600
Agility: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
ASP: 822
PL: 3600

Old OOC Rank: S
Stat Cut: None
New Stats: Literally the Same
New OOC Rank: S

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:
I will post my entire jutsu list below, however to make it easy I will put what categories I have fully mastered and if I am changing them over:

All Genjutsu Mastered KEEPING
All Earth Ninjutsu Mastered -> All Lightning Ninjutsu Mastered
All Water Ninjutsu Mastered -> All Fire Ninjutsu Mastered
All NE Ninjutsu Mastered KEEPING
All Wood Ninjutsu Mastered -> All Gravity Ninjutsu Mastered

Everything else in my jutsu list below that is not included above, I am keeping.

EARTH
WATER
NON-Elemental
[lb2]

[lb2]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

AUDIAL​
KINETIC​
VISUAL​