Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sariputta and Moggallana [Solo Mission]

Arawe Zashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Don't use lethal force? Don't use lethal force?! These missions were getting trickier and trickier, but it was nothing that would overwhelm Zashi. He could capture, he could kill, he could do backflips, he could cook them a stew. He could do whatever he needed to, as long as the criminal faced justice.

It was hard to keep this in mind while being showered with that blasted genjutsu... what did he call it? Black Flash? Black Light? Whatever he called it, it got old really quickly. "Oi, Fang. Don't you know, even the Buddha loses patience?" Zashi looked around the room, trying to regain his vision. Shadows already surrounded him, and those flashes of darkness didn't help him at all. His Jubilee Breaker was made of photontin, but he needed a light to reflect in the first place. He could light the whole place up, but then Fang could die, and that... well, that wouldn't look good. "I'm not supposed to kill you, but you keep tempting me... Zashi fired into the ceiling with his Festival Beat, sending a few beams of red light down into the room.

"But Zashi, even Sariputta gets too loud, so stop barking."

"Saripu-tra you uncultured heathen."

"You're insufferable." Fang hit him with another Black Flash, right as Zashi activated his sharingan. "Getting sick of this genjutsu of yours, Fang!" Zashi let loose several bullets into the ceiling until one flashed on Fang, who he then shot in the arm. "You know what?! I changed my mind!" Zashi made a series of hand signs and focused a massive fireball into the center of the room, lighting the place on fire. Fang instinctively went for the door, but was only met with a bullet to the back of his knee.

Fang rolled over and met his opponent with his own fire jutsu - something Zashi had forgotten was at the criminal's disposal. The fire went straight onto Zashi's neck, which he guarded with his hands. The fire, however, singed the prayer beads off his neck. "You... you steal from our temple, and now you burn off my prayer beads?! You insult my religion and the Ancient Solar Court! Fine!" Zashi, in a fit of rage, charged towards Tekina Fangu and beat the young man over the head with the butt of his rifle. He knelt down to pick up his prayer beads, stringing them around Fang's neck. "May your soul never wander, brother. May the court forgive your sins, and may you forgive those who sinned against you. Forever rest in bliss you infectious cur."

And with that, the mission was complete. In a random burning home in the poor district of Sunagakure, Tekina Fangu died of suffocation, and Arawe Zashi had the (dis)pleasure of dragging his body to the office. Zashi laughed, murmering to himself. "How's that for proof of a struggle?"

[Topic Entered/Left]
[Mission Complete: Bingo Book Entry, Fang]
[Marked for Training]
[Word Count: 499]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back