Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Scurrying around Titan's Keep

Norin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Norin had just arrived in Iwagakure from Maruishi and even though they were a walking distance away, he had never taken the time to explore. Upon entering, there were so many people, and he could tell it was a shark fest. People were pushing and shoving trying to get from one place to another without wasting any time, as Norin was kind of shoved off to the side he noticed the giant port that stood like Atlantis on the pier. "Woah..That looks awesome" Norin said as his jaw dropped and he was speechless. He hurriedly walked towards it without removing his eyes or attention on the amazing structures, he was really impressed. The giant guard towers gleamed over the pier, and guards were stationed at every loading dock. Norin could tell this area strives in big business trade and defense. He could distantly hear radio static around him as the guards were constantly relaying information back and forth to protect the city from any threats or unwanted foreign objects. Some older more elite ninja passed Norin and he overheard them talking about how they were going to become the best shinobi before they dove straight into the water off the pier, and started swimming to what seemed to Norin as nowhere. He guessed they were just getting in a stamina workout, something Norin wasn't really concerned about as he just was starting in the Academy and didn't really know what type of Shinobi he'd become.

Suddenly a giant ship pulled up to the pier harboring more than 1000 items. The guard radioed it in "Hey guys, we got a big one." Norin was flabbergasted at its size and he thought as long as he couldn't get caught he'd go take a peek inside. Unfortunately, he was stopped by the guard, "Hey! Kid no one is allowed on freighters but us and the people who own it, so scram or we'll have to report you to the Tsuchikage." The guard seemed large and Norin realized he could not do anything so Norin decided he was to just abandon the idea, and turned around quickly face palming himself with one hand as he was accidentally bumped by a nearby stranger.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The seafaring air was cool and crisp on his skin; his skin still had a moist gloss to it from the ice vaporizing around him. He shuddered at the thought for a moment at what he had seen in Kirigakure. The eldritch horrors that plagued the land now were terrible creatures that refused to die. The only logical option was run, run far away and bring back up.. Maybe I'll find Kouin and we can reclaim our home... His body was still in the midst of recovery, being frozen in an icy tomb doesn't come without minor repercussions. He rolled his eyes as he heard a faint snort, Yes, I know; it was that or die. Don't have to remind me...

I suppose I could've gave you a psuedo-immunity to the harsh cold, and had you defend against the horrors alone. Her sighed, there was no point arguing with someone that could crystallize the water molecules around you and encase you in an icy tomb.... again. It's not that I'm sad you did it... a look of melancholy washed over him, thoughts of his three sons and only daughter ran through his head. It's been many years since he has seen them... Would they even remember him? I just haven't seen my family in so many years... The pain hurts, but I'm sure my son will keep them safe; I just need to find them and we can be together again...

The time for sadness was over, he now had to observe the makings of this village, Iwagakure. The freighter was beginning to make port, but he wasn't one to just simply get off single file. He made a quick, calculated leap off the freighter and landed on the other side of the railing that stops people from falling in. He adjusted his clothes, and straightened the scabbard at his side. As he was about to continue on his way, he was then met with a collision of very small stature. Rubbing his chest in mild discomfort, he took a moment to gauge the boy; he appeared to be no older than his daughter Kaori, but he was neither of those people. You aren't hurt are you? His voice had an air of concern and caution; he had learned though many years don't always trust looks; the least likely person could be a highly trained assassin trying to kill you. What's your name child?

Norin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Norin bumped slightly against the man's chest, his head felt a slight thump, not realizing which way he was going as he was backing away from the authoritative guard. His long dark brown hair blowing in the wind, with two lock flowing to the right direction in the breeze. He turned rapidly, with a shy but apologetic tone he looked up at the man and said,
"Sorry sorry sorry, I am OK, are you OK?"

The innocence of his attitude coupled with his unscathed body made Norin look almost like he came from Nobles. He reached out patting on the stranger's chest not realizing how completely awkward that may seem to others, but he wanted to make sure he didn't mess up that guy's clothes. He then bent over and slapped his own legs with his hand quickly patting off any dirt and making himself look approachable to the stranger.

"My name is Norin, nice to meet you errr, what's yours?" He said extending his hand into a handshake, and placing his other arm behind his back, and awaiting a response.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy had a face of innocence and his demeanor was polite and well mannered; it almost took him back a bit, but he had to remember he had been away from the world for quite some time so the outlook of the world could've changed drastically; though he taught his children the meaning of respect for your elders and people in position of power, but also to fight for what you believe in. Under his clothes his body was covered in a myriad of scars that he gained over the course of years of combat and strife; his kind were bred for battle, and sent to fight for a cause they were never truly told of, which played a minor factor in his defecting, but also his child. I wonder if they are alive... The thought that they could be dead pained him. Ok? Possibly. This world isn't the same as I once left it... The statement left many holes, but answered the child well enough.

Visages of combat coursed through the santaru's mind; a valiant clash between himself a brother he never knew he had. Lightning and Thunder clashed together, but the force of lightning always the echo of himself. The clash brought rise to large mountains across lightning country; storms plagued the country side, torrential winds tore things asunder and brought havoc to the denizens, His mind shifted to the top of the largest mountain where he found the source of the turmoil. A wind spirit of what could only be described as insurmountable, but to bring peace the beast would need to be felled..

The battle waged on for months with neither side giving an inch nor a mile. Each was striking devastating blows, yet neither was yielding. It seemed the battle would last an eternity, until he felt a power unlock within him; he prayed to the skies above to grant him the strength to end this turmoil, and finally bring peace to the lands. With swift motions of his hands the storms bent to his will, and in a large concussive onslaught of unrelenting storms barraged the spirit into smithereens. The skin decayed and left behind a carcass, a large drake like spine, and a large draconic tooth, a simple name came to light, "Dragon Tooth Pass".

A haze washed over him as he tuned back into reality, the whole situation felt surreal and strangely familiar; were these his true memories that have been locked away for longer than he could actually remember? Or was he actually something much more than what he thought he was? Was he truly the God Raiden? The visions began to make him doubt his own identity. Shaking his head of the haze, he looked down to the child, My name is Raiden. I hail originally from Lightning Country. He felt a sudden shift in the way he spoke his own name. he gave it more of sense of divinity rather than introduction; as if he was declaring a religons god rather than someone's own name. It was an odd feeling, but didn't feel unfamiliar in the least bit. What happened to him? What do you know of religon?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back