Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Searching for answers (open)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren flipped through the pages of a book about his clan. Trying to find a family tree. Trying to see if he can dig up any information on his brother.

But sadly, all he kept finding was how sinister Chigokai are when they use their blood powers. He sighed to himself, putting the book back, and grabbing yet another one from the shelf.

He's been at the library for a few hours. Ever since it opened up that day, he has been flipping through the pages, trying to find answers. He could feel that there were bags setting underneath his eyes.

He was worried and stressed out about a lot of things. And nothing comes to mind to try and take his mind off of things. As it is time for him to also make a choice of which squad of the ANBU that he wants to be in, he still has no idea which he wants. Then there was his brother and Ibumo, though, Ziren hasn't heard a lot from the evil scientist as of late. Maybe someone took care of him. And finally. Well. He was going to be a father pretty soon.

Not satisfied with what he was reading, particularly of how vicious the Chigokai were in some wars, he closed the book and looked for a new one. One that hopefully, just had the family tree of the Chigokai clan.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Nitish known that he was the last left Uchiha in his family because his family and his siblings died in an unaccepted incident. And Nitish know that he was much big now and then he finds himself in a curiosity to find about his parents and siblings who have died years ago. So Nitish thinks “I should find my family tree in library.” So then after a little while later he goes towards his library.

After Nitish arrives the library Nitish finds the family tree section in the library and when he finds the section Nitish sees Ziren finding some thing. So Nitish goes near him and asks “What are you finding Ziren?” and Nitish starts finding his book that he wanted to see about the Heritage of Uchiha Clan and what to know about his family and secrets of Uchiha clan and what happened to his parent and which accident happened to his own family and siblings. So Nitish starts finding the books which belong and have the secrets of Uchiha clan and family tree of Uchiha clan after asking the question to Ziren.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren noticed Nitish's blood flow was nearby. He was right when the kid soon asked a question.

Ziren made a few hand seals and three blood clones appeared. They all started to look at other books too.

"Information is what I'm trying to find. On the Chigokai clan. Moreso an individual that is part of this clan." One clone said. Another found a book on sign language. And knowing that Izumi was now part of his ANBU team, it would be good to read up on this too. "Hey real me. I found something not related to Jirosho. But could help us out in the long run."

Real Ziren nodded, and read the book that was in his hands. "Just please don't touch the clones. They have an ability to suck you dry of your blood if you come into contact with them."

In came through the doors, another person. Ziren turned his head, as he knew far too well of whose blood flow that was. It was slow, and faint, as if the person was barely even breathing. Jirosho.

Jirosho took note of his little brother having some clones around, making them act like maids to search for answers. And there was another kid there too. This could turn out interesting and fun. But let's just play with his food for now.

"Working like a slave again little brother? If I had it my way, I'd be training myself up, instead of waiting until the last minute." He then looked at Nitish. "And you are?"

Ziren shut the book he had, and all of his clones stand by his side, right in between Jirosho and Nitish. He really hated the fact that he looked so much like his brother, that this was an older version of him, that wanted death upon him.

"Leave him out of this Jirosho."

(NPC Chigokai Jirosho entered)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku had been at the back of the library reading over some scrolls when she heard quite a commotion at the front."For crying out loud, there's never a moments rest is there?!"Sighing to herself, the girl swung her legs off the table and made her way towards the front coming across a scene which she immediately regretted. Nitish, Ziren and his blood clones were there and staring down none other than Chigokai Jirosho, the man whom she'd grown to despise. He had been the one to strike the deal with Ibumo that now gave her the Sharingan. Of course, Ziren didn't know about any of this.

"Care to explain what you're doing here?"The girl said casually directing the words at Jirosho. Her sharingan was not active yet, she was not ready to use it to that exent without first getting medical treatment. Although if Jirosho tried anything funny or ticked her off, it would probably activate on its own. She spoke again."I asked you a question and expect a a anwse."

She'd been having a nice and peaceful time in the back when this crazy goon had to make a appearance. The only reason Soku didn't try to hack him to pieces was because they were in a library and the collateral damage would be devastating. The girl moved to stand next to Ziren pulling Nitish back behind them.

"It doesn't matter who he is. State your purpose and leave.This place can be swarmed by shinobi in a matter of seconds if we so choose."She said eyeing the older chigokai. Behind her back, Soku held her tri-bladed kunai and if it came down to it, she'd use it but was hoping not to. They had already been in enough trouble with the Hokage. Where were the superiors when you actually needed them?
[Topic entered]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Ziren goes to his clone another man comes and he asks Nitish “You are?” and Nitish replies to him “I’m Uchiha Nitish, mister and what about you?” after Nitish asks him Ziren comes and says “Leave him out of this Jirosho." Nitish was feeling very bad and wanted to know whats going here and then after a little while later Soku comes there and goes near him and asks “Care to explain what you're doing here?" and that Jirosho man not answered her and once again she says “I asked you a question and expect a a anwser."

And then Nitish feels that there will be a fight and then after a little while later Ziren pulls Nitish back and Soku and Ziren covers Nitish from any danger and then Soku says “It doesn't matter who he is. State your purpose and leave. This place can be swarmed by shinobi in a matter of seconds if we so choose." And Nitish was very curious to know about what is going on here so He activates his Sharingan and tries to find what is going on here. And then asks Ziren “Ziren what is going on here can any care of you tell me about what is going on here?” and then Nitish waits for his answer.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jirosho laughed at how they reacted. It was obvious that they feared him. That they don't even want to be around him. He stared at the Uchiha, who seemed oblivious to how tense his friends were.

"I am Chigokai Jirosho. As for why I am here, little Santaru, I have something that my brother so desperately wants."

Jirosho threw a scroll at Ziren, not pausing for even a second, as he pulled out something very familiar to both Ziren and Soku. Especially to Soku, since she had some, 'fun' experience with it as of late. It belonged to Moro Ibumo. It was his eye scope.

"Little lady, you need to learn to not leave dangerous trophies lying about. It could be bad in the wrong hands. But then again, I guess you wouldn't need this at with those special new eyes the scientist gave you." Jirosho gave her a wink, and waved Ibumo's eye scope teasingly. He then put it back in his pocket and gave them all a smile.

Ziren caught the scroll that held the information that he wanted. His clones kept an eye on Jirosho, as Ziren opened up the scroll, reading it. But he didn't get a chance to read far enough when something caught the attention of his clones.

Jirosho. He had Ibumo's eye scope. And he was talking about how the scientist did something to her eyes. He felt angry. Soku decided to something dumb and dangerous, and she was hurt for it. Wether she be part of his team or not, wether she be like a little sister to him or not, he will be mad that she put herself in danger yet again. And this time, she was punished for it by the man she was running after.

"Dammit Soku, why wouldn't you listen to Maru on this?!" He didn't want to yell at her, but this kinda pissed him off. He cared for her like she was his sister. To see or even imagine her hurt makes him mad.

Ziren turned his attention back to his brother. "Now if you're done causing drama, I'd advise you to leave."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She watched as he waved the eye scope tool around like a toy with a cold expression on her face."Moro Ibumo was a sick rascal and I care nothing for him. Do not remind me of his fate unless you want to suffer the same. Now please, let us not make this situation more tense then it already is."Ziren was not happy at the fact that she'd wandered off on her own again and gotten hurt in the process."I'll explain later,Ziren ."She said her hand dropping to the Volt Whip again her hip.

Her green eyes slowly faded and swirled into the three tomoed eyes of the standard Sharingan."Nitish, al you need to know is this man in front of us is not to be taken lightly and he wishes nothing but harm upon the Leaf village and Ziren."The crimson pupils of the young kunoichi bored into the threat standing before them sending one simple message with her eyes, leave.

A fight in the library would not be looked upon well and she was trying to avoid that. Out of the corner kf her mouth, she muttered lightly to Ziren."Whatever happens, let's try to avoid conflict inside here."There were people roaming about paying no need to the commotion occuring. The last time Soku had fought someone in a library, she'd nearly flooded the whole darn place and ended up with with a broken shoulder."Time to get going, there's the exit, Jirosho."She said casually nodding at the doors which stood a couple of feet away.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren could see that Jirosho was involved in something that had happened to Soku. He was pissed. And didn't want to talk to anyone there. He walked out of the library, pushing past his brother, adding some extra power into his shoulder as he hit his brother before walking out.

Jirosho stood there, with a smile on his face. He looked at the two people who were left. Soku, and Nitish. "Let's just say I'll let him live for now. I'll wait until he gets stronger. Maybe help him get stronger if I have to. But in the end. His blood... Will be on my hands."

Jirosho walked away from them. A smile on his face as he knew what to do with the eye scope. He sure as hell won't sell it. It has grown useful for him finally.

(Ziren and Jirosho left topic)

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Nitish was in a curiosity to know what is going on here and he was a little bit confused too about the persona known as Jirosho in front of them. And Nitish feels that the tense is getting more and more higher and the situation of a furious fight is just ahead of them. But then after a little while later every thing is calming down and then Soku answers the question that Nitish asked to both of them.

And then after a little while later Ziren and the other one goes and then Nitish once again starts to finding the book he want to get the detail on his own family which died due to an accident but Nitish was not able to find any kind of data on his family. So he decides to leave the library after a little while later. And then after a little while later Nitish leaves the library and heads towards his house and thinks “If I wasn’t able to get any data on my family or what incident happened on which my family died and I only one in my family left not even my single relative left.” And then Nitish arrives his house and then thinks “it’s night now so I will train tomorrow.” And then goes to bed to get a sleep.

[TOPIC LEFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back