Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Searching for the Unusual (Contract Search)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro disliked being told he was groveling... "Mistress Hidega<i></i> (finally having a name to go with the intense wrath in white and stripes before him), I do not GROVEL, ever. I merely show the proper respect to a lady and even more respect to a Mistress of the paths of enlightenment which your presence and ability alone show you have tread well and if not blazed your own. As for what I seek, I seek only further knowledge than that which I have found and if I may I would take great pride in learning it from yourself or your kin."<i></i> Kuro rose from his kneeling stance and stood straight though the light from her presence strained him. He would always look a woman in her eyes when he spoke to her such were the lessons from his mother.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
DarkWhiteTiger_zps122afa43.png

Tigercontract_zps7c5d7baa.png

Here eyes had a calm gaze towards Kuro.
"If it is knowledge you seek, than knowledge you will receive."
Brandishing her paw forward it seemed as if she was point downwards at the scroll below

"Sign your name, and you will be forever entangled in the midst of my kin, you will have access to these domains of which you are in now at any time. You will know when you are near one, and you will know how to access it, and at the same time, you will be able to call upon my kin to assist you if you so desire their aid."

"These domains are mine and my kin, they are secluded safe havens where humans are normally not allowed."

She paused as she looked across the area in which they were.
Then again, resting her eyes upon Kuro.

"Toraono Kuro, as a Thank you for your services and in respects to you, do you accept this offer that I bring?"

Saeki's eyes opened and looked at Kuro with widened eyes. She seemed excited to hear Kuro's next words.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro stepped forth and placed his oath bloodseal upon the scroll as it materialized in runic terran it clearly spelled out his full name as he made his pledge openly at the same time. "I, Toraono Kuro, of House Toraono, Sennin of Sunagakure, do humbly accept the offer of Mistress Hidega and the assistance of her kin should I be in dire straits and call upon their aid. I seal my oath of allegiance to the Mistress and her family in blood as I will treasure them as I treasure my own family."<i></i> Kuro felt suddenly tired as if he had pushed himself far beyond the norm for his actual training before he felt normal again but then he realized invoking an oath on the hallowed ground of another could do such things to those of dark blood.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
DarkWhiteTiger_zps122afa43.png

Tigercontract_zps7c5d7baa.png

Listening closely and examining what Kuro did. The contract scroll vanished in his hands as the stone beneath started crumbling and slowly vanished beneath the ground from whence it came.
"And so it shall be."
She turned as the other Kuros saw the ragdoll body of Urrioma, like a puppet he was lifted above ground and levitating away in the same direction as Hidega went.
Stopping up she turned her head to see Saeki standing up, and taking a bow at Kuro in an elegant manner.

"Th-thank you Tworaono Kwuro of house Tworaono, Sennin of Sunagakwure"
She seemed to have her cheeks a little puffier than normal, assumed to be the remainings of the meat Kuro had prepared before.
After she had spoken she hopped a lightened step to the side of Hidega, and as she did, Hidega turned and walked away with Saeki, facing away from Kuro.

In the distance Kuro would be able to hear small talk between the two.
"Where did you get those wraps? They look nice."
"Kwuro!"
"And the food? Smells divine.."
"Kwuroooo~!"
"I thought you had read my memories!?"
"Only the important parts.."
"And fwood and cwothing isn't impwortant!?"
"Oh shush you."
"But it's twue! It is impwortant!"
"Yeah, for youuuuu~ Admit it, you like him.."
"Tha-tha-that's besides the point!"
"Hahaha! Riiiiight!.."
CONTRACT FINISHED
Congratulations!
You now have officially the Contract Beast of the Tigers!

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro smiled at his accomplishment before setting off to finish cataloguing rare animals in the oasis. He could scarcely believe he had managed to make such strong friends. Now he would have to train harder after having met Mistress Hidega. It would be embarrassing to have to face her again and not have shown any improvement in his abilities. As he left the area hid itself behind him in a haze of natural chakra that even Kuro couldn't truly detect yet. Stepping about with a stutter step that kept him from having a rhythm Kuro made sure he wasn't so careless in his happiness that he attracted sandwyrms.

Topic Left unless stopped

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back