Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Secret Santa 3.0!

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Secret Santa 2019
EMBnlxw.jpg

It's time for Secret Santa 2019! Sign ups are located in this thread.

Christmas time, a time for sharing and caring! So... How about we do that this year also in honorable of last year? Secret Santa is about sharing with each other! So sign in your name, you get linked to someone and someone is linked towards you! You gift the gift via Secret Santa!

Members participating in the Secret Santa event may purchase gifts, such as Jutsu and ASP options.
Additionally, for this event, they have a special option they may gift; If they own a Contract, they may freely teach that Contract as a gift (no RP required). This may be done by anyone with a Contract, even if they are not normally capable of teaching a contract, but will count toward their limit of 3 teachings if done.

The cutoff date for signups is 12/13/19 forum time! So a week to get it going.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Each member who signed up has been DM'd who they are giving their gifts to!
You have until 1/4/2020 to send your gift! Gives you a few weeks of training to get it out the door!

To send a gift, just post in your training anytime between now and 1/4/2020 what you wish to send, and then PM me a link to that on NC.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Gifts are being handed out now!

If you did not send something, I have sent you a message on Discord. You have until I get off work tomorrow (2 PM EST, so roughly 27 hours) to respond with your gift giving, or what you got sent will be given in your stead.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
All of the gifts have been sent!

If you did not get a gift, PM me on NC and I'll go find out how you got missed!

If you did not get your badge, PM on NC and I'll add it!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back