Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Securing Plans For The Future [Private]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma stood in one of the Toraono Dojo sparring areas he was dressed in one of his black ceremonial robes. It was one that allowed him easy mobility for combat while still maintaining his appearance of authority. Perhaps he'd called the meeting here because he anticipated the potential of conflict. The Kitsune had sent for both Riyota & Kanmuri. For he had important matters to be discussed with both of them, not to mention finally introducing the two. Perhaps they would begin to understand how complex their family was & why it had to be that way. But most importantly he had to teach them that the clan was above all else. If he failed to teach them this then they would fail him.

Recent events had caused the Faustian Fox to realize he'd done little to prepare the clan in the Event of his demise. Steps needed to be taken to ensure that it had the necessary guidance to lead it into the future should that happen. If he didn't achieve his objective today the future of his people would be at stake & that was not something he would risk. Today was the day he'd make his children think about the future of their people. Riyota was old enough now where he would soon be at the strength required to make a challenge against Akkuma. While he didn't think it would be something he'd do. He did not know if this was the case for the Kitsune he was so entranced by. Then there was Kanmuri, the child had been proving himself in the eyes of the demon. For Akkuma had realized where he'd failed with Riyota & he would not do the same with his other son.

The fox did however have hopes of beginning to make amends to the bonds that been left to erode in the sand of time. Perhaps Kanmuri would help him with that. Though such a plan risked exposing his other heir to the sights of the cunning priestess. Would Riyota's ideals spread to Kanmuri? Or would he hold firm in the teachings of his father? It was something only time would reveal. But he would put countermeasures in place should things seem to look as if they turned that way. His ears twitched at the sound of approaching footsteps. Wondering which of his children would be the first to arrive. For he'd sent messengers to both with a notice of dire urgency. A matter of regarding the future of the clan. No doubt it would be enough to get the attention of both of his children.

MFT

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Stretching with a yawn, the Kanmuri’s body stretched what seemed to be more than possible by human standards. Whether it was due to his history or origins was uncertain; however, what Kanmuri did know was that he was sore-more so than usual. With a sigh, the eight year old swung his small legs from his bed in the Toraona Dojo. Seeing the floor beneath him, the young boy jumped off of the bed and started jumping around not only to get his system ready for the day ahead of him but because he was genuinely filled with joy. It was finally starting to sink in for the boy. This was home. This place with his father.

It’s amazing...Even though it’s been months since I was in the hands of the Kyoujoran, I finally feel like I have a family. I finally feel like I have something precious that actually loves me and not interested in what I am or my differences. Kanmuri thought as he leaped across his room.

He would then spin and lower his back to the floor before looking at his sheathed sword. “A lot sure has happened in these last few months though. I met Akkuma, went to a class, messed around in Tea, dived headfirst into a crazy mission, got my potential unlocked….” The scarlet eyed boy’s words would fade as he remembered all the events that took place in his mind. “I had to come to terms with who I was and who I am now. I still have a long way to go,” Kanmuri would say as he sat up and strongly clenched his fist. “I need to become strong enough to end the cycle of abused gifts.”

His introspection would be cut off by the sound of a knock on the door. Upon hearing the knock, Kanmuri would be knocked back into reality and go to open the door. Upon opening the door, he’d be greeted respectfully and honorfully by one of his father’s servants.

“Good morning, Master Kanmuri.” The servant would say with a bow.

“Good morning. Is something wrong? the eight year old would ask as he looked at the much taller servant.

“Not particularly, young master. Your father requests your immediate presence. Might I add, it’s of utmost importance. The servant said as he rose back up.

With a nod, Kanmuri repled, “Tell Father I’ll be there shortly.

”Of course, young master. He’s in the sparring chamber.” the servant would reply as he walked off.

Messing up his hair, the eight year old boy panicked in a frenzy. “ ‘...of utmost importance?’ What does that even mean?! Am I in trouble…?” His voice would fade as he asked himself and began to think. I never skip training. I rarely talk out of line….Just what did I do...

“UUUGGHH!!
Kanmuri screamed in frustration as he racked his brain from information. “Calm down, Kanmuri. Calm down. Like dad always says, a good leader never loses his composure. Just mentally count to 10.

Having regained his composure, Kanmuri decided that the best thing to do was to act natural. There was no reason for him to assume that he was in trouble. He'd worked himself up for no reason. With that in mind he went to wash up and meet his father in sparring chamber

---

Wearing his traditional white shorts and black tee. Kanmuri walked with his hands in his pockets until he walked to the front of the sparring room door. Upon reaching the door, the scarlet eyed boy would remove his hands from his pocket, lift up his head and slightly roll his shoulders back. Kanmuri would then knock on the door and announce his entrance. Upon entering, a look of confusion would spread across his face as he saw his father wearing one of his traditional ceremonial robes.

“Good morning, dad….Did someone die or something? This may be the first time I’m seeing you wear that. Not to mention, the color black isn’t a happy one, but don’t take that from me. I’m wearing a black shirt right now. Guess our taste runs in the family.” Kanmuri would say with a chuckle as he attempted to lighten the weird tension in the room.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The knock at the door roused Riyota from his slumber, he awoke, bleary eyed and groggy and looked around, his brown tufts of hair sticking out in each and every direction. The Kitsune priestess lay beside him in the large bed they shared. He looked over to her and smiled gently, carefully moving off the bed as not to wake her. He quickly slipped on a shirt and made his way to the door, opening it wide he saw a rather nervous looking messenger. "Mu-Mu-Mu-Mr...Riyota sir!
Y-Y-Y-Your F-Father requests y-your presence in the d-d-d-dojo!"
They explained, looking like they were going to faint the entire time. As soon as the message was delivered they sprinted away, as if they feared Riyota was going to cut them down where they stood. In fact the young man stood in silence, his Father had called for him. This could not be good...

Slowly and gently he closed the door again, leaning his head against it and sighing he tried to collect his thoughts. He knew the time would have to be now. He may never get the opportunity again and he had kept up the ruse long enough. He knew it was time to declare war. He ran and hand through his hair as he ran himself through the ramifications of the few words he intended to deliver. It was quite possible that Akkuma would merely slaughter Riyota in that instant, there were a whole host of things. His father wasn't likely to act predictably. Walking back through to the bedroom he saw that Azusa was just starting to wake. "I have to be off for a while my Lady." He explained once he saw her look of mild confusion as to why he wasn't still in bed. "I have a small errand to run, I'll be back soon." He lied, in fact he couldn't promise that he'd return at all. He hated deceiving her, but he knew if he told her what was happening she would attack immediately, she wouldn't be able to stop herself. Riyota couldn't blame her, but it wasn't how he was going to do this, he was going to challenge Akkuma fairly. Win or lose, he didn't want to be remembered as the snake who slit his father's throat in the night.

Despite his intentions, he wasn't going to show up looking like a dirty beggar. He made sure he was washed, shaved and dressed in fresh clothing before he left. Dressed in his normal attire, a lightly armoured jacket over casual attire. As one last precaution he performed some quick maintenance on his blades, in the event of a violent reaction from his father. He ensured the sharpness of both but caught his reflection at one point. He spent a moment staring into his own mismatched eyes.

With his preparations out the way he eventually arrived at the determined meeting spot after being pointed in the right direction by some fellow Miroku. With a quick polite knock he opened the door to see his Father and some child he did not recognise. With a short bow he smiled lightly "Father, you're looking well." He then turned to rest his gaze on the younger male. "Who's the kid?" He asked.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Kitsune's earpiece crackled to life as he was told that his two sons had been informed of his request to see them. He wondered which would be the first to answer & if both would even answer the call. For one of his sons was on the cusp of manhood & he'd barely seen the boy since their last encounter. Who knew where his heart lay, what dreams or ideals had taken root in his absence. Akkuma had been sure not to make the same mistake with his other son. Ensuring he'd received a close guiding hand while doing his best to instill some semblance of his ideals into the child. But today he would have them know the truth of everything. Today would be the day he ensured his legacy persisted. It was then he heard the footsteps approaching they would pause briefly outside before knocking. 'Of course he would be the first to answer my call...such a dutiful child.' he thought with a smile as Kanmuri stepped through the door. His words making the Kitsune chuckle "It wouldn't be the only trait of mine you have Kanmuri...there's been no deaths yet." he would say slightly emphasizing the word yet with another chuckle.

Shortly after there was another quick knock on the door before in stepped his eldest son. Who would give him a short bow saying he looked well before turning his gaze to Kanmuri & asking who the young child was. A thin smile spread across Akkuma's face as he spoke "So formal Riyota if only I could say the same...your growth as a shinobi seems to have slowed since you've departed." his gaze would not leave Riyota as he spoke his next words. "This is Kanmuri my son...your younger brother." he would say with a smile. Even at such a young age Kanmuri had grown at an phenomenal rate. He was a testament to the strength of Akkuma's genes & training. That was not to discredit Riyota for the boy was a testament to Akkuma's methods as well. But his heart had been swayed by someone the Kitsune considered a threat. One he intended to deal with in time.

"I've called you both here because I intend to set things out for you both...whether you choose to walk this path is your choice. But first I will tell you how we all got to this point." he would say to them. With a sigh he would begin to tell them his story for neither of his children truly knew who they're father was. "Many years ago in Mist there was a powerful demon...it was worshiped by a cult who began indoctrinating those in need. My mother was one of those unfortunate souls...my father took notice of her & decided to bestow her with his company." there was an unfathomable rage that burned within his eyes. Pausing for a moment his tails would swish & he continued on. "The cult decided to keep her prisoner hoping they would get a child from their god. Soon it became apparent she was pregnant & they planned to rejoice. Wishing to sacrifice her during the time of my birth as an offering to him." there was another pause as he let the words sink in.

"Mist's Anbu got wind of the whole thing & raided the cults head quarters just in time to save my mother. They executed most of the cultists & jailed the rest...my heritage was apparent from birth. My mother rejected me giving me over to the village." he said as his gaze shift from both of his children. For the next part of his history would explain to them why he'd made a clan of the unwanted & outcasts. "Before I'd reached my fourth birthday I'd gone through more homes then I could count...so I left. I survived on the streets for a few days until I found a group of war orphans. They didn't reject me they were fascinated by me. Together we survived for a few years until I caught the attention of the Anbu Captain who'd run the raid. He took me in & begun training me in the shinobi arts...he gave me a purpose." he would sigh as the nostalgic smile that had been upon his face faded. "That was until my father possessed him & tried to kill me...Taka briefly took control taking his own life." his voice would not waver but his clawed hands had changed into fists.

"I found myself on the streets once more but this time I had a skillset & a purpose. I joined a local gang rising among the ranks. Taking payment in shinobi knowledge & money. Before long I became a formidable individual...by the time I was twelve I began to form the clan." he would say as his hands returned calmly to his side the faint trickle of blood seen glistening on the end of his claws. "Through every means at my disposal I acquired Knowledge, Power & Wealth. Blackmail, Kidnapping, Torture, Murder, Bribery, Coercion & through Favors I built our people up." he would say proudly blue kitsune fire sparking to life around him in little embers. "We had an Island to ourselves & then Mist fell to the Cursed Winter. I guided our people from village to village. Combating all threats. Beasts, bandits & foreign shinobi. From each village we gained new allies & new kin until we found a home here." there was an finality to his words as he paused before speaking the last of his words to his children. "In that time we have grown even greater then I could anticipate. But I must ensure my Legacy...this clan continues on through time." his gaze sliding from both of his children.

"We're at a time of War...as such I am placing both of you onto the Clan Council. As such you will both help determine the future of our people. Know this I am still the Head of this Clan my word is Law...but I shall heed your words. While our peoples need for a monster has not passed yet it will in time. When it does I need to know my children won't let their petty ideals like honor, glory or lust destroy our people." he would say as he wiped his hands onto his black robe. The wounds from his claws had healed but he wiped away the remaining blood. "Is that something you two can do?" he'd ask them after telling them the origins of their people.

MFT

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Upon asking his question, Kanmuri’s father would reply,“It wouldn't be the only trait of mine you have Kanmuri...there's been no deaths yet.”</B><i></i> Seeing the sly grin on his face made the young demon silently sigh with relief. However, there was still one thing on Kanmuri’s mind.

“Wait...what does he mean by yet-”

The answer to that question would the present itself in the form of a polite knock on the door. Upon entering, Kanmuri would raise his scarlet colored eyes to the man who entered the room. The brown haired man, who appeared to be missing an arm, would do something that would cause Kanmuri’s eyes to widen in shock and a little fear, refer to his dad as ‘Father’ as well. In addition, the man would ask about Kanmuri, but Kanmuri didn’t care. His father had some explaining to do.

The white-haired boy turned his gaze toward his fox of a father to see his signature thin smile.

Uh oh, looks like dad is excited, but why… The young boy thought to himself.

His father would then go on to neg Kanmuri’s supposed “brother” on his appearance before introducing Kanmuri. Upon hearing his introduction, Kanmuri wasn’t going to bow. His father didn’t teach him to bow to just anyone, only those who deserved his respect. However, if his father invited the somewhat haggard looking man, then he deserved Kanmuri’s respect through association; thus, Kanmuri would boy and say his greetings.

After his greeting, Kanmuri would watch his father as he spoke. He was going to tell a story about his origins, a story of events led to there they were. After laying down this foundation, Kanmuri’s father would begin to give an account of his life.

Upon hearing about a demon, the shinigami within Kanmuri would say, “Oh? What’s this? Seems like this has gotten interesting…”<i></i> before slinking out of Kanmuri’s thoughts.

Kanmuri’s father would proceed to talking about his origin story and demonic heritage before the shinigami would interrupt once again. “So your father’s a demon, huh? That may explain some things about you...Kanmuri-kun, or maybe it doesn't….hehehe”<i></i>

Annoyed with the interruptions, Kanmuri would tell the shinigami, “Quiet, shinigami.”

His father would continue to recount the trials he had persevered through, and Kanmuri would begin to feel a little pride build up in him, but he knew he could not lose his focus. He needed to hear things about himself. He had questions, a lot of them. However, his father would destroy all the pride that was swelling inside of the boy with one word, “torture.”

Wh...What? He rose through the ranks and reached where he is now by torturing? Dad’s not serious...That’s wrong. Dad doesn’t misspeak. He really did torture others..By my definition, Dad misused his gift...Dad would be one of the people i need to get rid of, but…

It would be at his precise moment that the shinigami would interrupt Kanmuri’s thoughts once more. <B>“Interesting development, wouldn't you say so...Kanmuri-kun. Your father isn’t the man you thought he was. Looks like he’ll have to be culled, but can you do it? Are you that cold-hearted? Are you...strong enough...Kanmuri-kun?”

With more anger this time, Kanmuri would reply to the shinigami inside of him saying, I said SHUT IT…

Due to his inner monologue, he’d miss some of what his father would say that they were in a state of war and that Kanmuri and his brother would be a part of the Clan Council, but Kanmuri could not accept this. He wouldn’t...not until his questions were answered. With his father done talking, Kanmuri would open his mouth and speak. It was time for answers.

Kanmuri was shaking with anger...with confusion...with frustration, but he would hide it from his voice as he spoke. “Father...you were the first person on this earth to show me love. You gave me a purpose. You gave me a mission, but most of all, you gave me a place to call home. You are everything I want to be. Except that’s what I would have said before hearing all of this.”

The boy would take a shaky breath as his words sank in. “I don’t know anymore. The first time I told you about me. I told you about how I was tortured-how it changed me. I was full of hatred, you changed that. However many things have happened to me that I haven’t got the chance to tell you. That hatred is back, and burning as strong as ever. I have my own ideals now, Father, and you’ve stated something that is contrary to it. How could you? Really? Torture? That’s how far you went to get to where we are now? Do you know how many lives you’ve potentially ruined. For what? Status? Power? Wealth? Knowledge? You went out of your way to experiment on others for knowledge and results?” Kanmuri would take a deep breath before he would yell, “It doesn’t make sense to me!”

Tears would begin to roll down his face. “What about me, dad. Am I just one of your experiments? Am I even human?”

“You’ve known that answer for a while.” The shinigami would say in his head once again.

“I said shut up, you damn Shinigami!</COLOR><i></i> Kanmuri would scream out loud. There would be a brief silence before Kanmuri continued talking with his fists clenched. <COLOR color="#FF40BF">“Dad, I’m not human. I know. I’ve known since I first got tortured by the Kyoujoran. The way my skin heals and how i feel pleasure instead of pain in battle are all obvious hints. Even this Shinigami inside of me has been telling me. Dad, do you know how much hell I went through? Besides having to deal with the thoughts of killing someone, I allowed a Shinigami to inhabit my body just for power, power to bring your ideals to this world and mine.”

It was at this time that Kanmuri’s Demonic Aura would begin to leak out. A sense of dread and death would slightly fill the air along with a palpable taste of fear. In addition, a red aura was slowly building around Kanmuri. His anger was too much. He couldn’t control it.

"Because of this body you gave me. I was tortured up until the day I met you! Every night...I wanted to die. The pain wouldn’t go away, but this body. This damn body wouldn’t let me die! It’d heal and heal and heal and heal! It was the reason for my constant pain!"

Kanmuri couldn’t restrain himself anymore. Sadness took over as tears began to flow to the floor. “I’ve always had questions! I’ve been burdened with questions, but I never asked. I wanted to live like a normal person...even if it was all a lie. How many people’s lives did you ruin. How many lives are you still ruining? Where’s my mother? Why was I with the Kyojouran if you’re my father. Why can I heal so fast? Why did you never mention that I had brother after we’ve been with each other for almost a year? Who am I…? What am I? I’m tired of living a lie, dad. I want the truth...Akkuma.” The teary eyed boy would raise his red face towards his father. It was time for answers.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The first thing Akkuma said to his eldest was an insult, probably intending to provoke some kind of reaction from the young man, to gauge his character since last they spoke. Their previous meetings had been brief and as such it was likely that Akkuma wished to see if Riyota had changed and would react with anger or annoyance. Riyota knew he could not give his father the satisfaction, and despite everything in his body telling him to bite back with some witty retort, he held his tongue for now.

The next statement barely even surprised Riyota, a few years ago he would've been shocked, dumbfounded, maybe even angry that the news had been kept from him. However children had a tendency to wind up in Akkuma's possession and as such the announcement had about as much impact as his father informing him that he had recently purchased a new potted plant for decoration. Riyota turned his gaze to look over the young boy. It seemed that this one was in fact, in some way, biologically related to Akkuma, sharing many of his features, including his recently obtained white hair. Although the child's existence had not shocked him he still felt unsure of what to say. This was an awkward situation to introduce the two, not exactly one where Riyota could be casual and friendly. So, with a slight stammer Riyota simply said. "I-it's uh...nice to meet you." Not exactly the most creative opening line, but it was an opening line at the very least.

After that, Akkuma decided he would finally give a detailed history lesson to the pair. A history of the Miroku that Riyota had not heard despite being Akkuma's child for eight years of his life. He had only ever heard tidbits of information, only know did the demon lord decide to explain truly who the Miroku were.

And as he went on it confirmed more and more that despite his pleasant exterior and his cordial manners, Akkuma would do anything to get what he wanted.

It confirmed more and more why the Miroku were so hated and so feared. Their infamy caused by a single man.

Miroku...Akkuma

His father ended the history lesson with an update on the current situation, and the pair's admittance into council positions. A nice gesture in theory, but power in the council completely relied on the Devil's ability to heed their words. True power was always wielded by the head.

Riyota closed his eyes for a moment to collect his thoughts, he took a deep breath in to centre himself, as he had learned to do in times of emotional turmoil. He took himself to an area of calm focus so that he could decide his next move.

However it was Kanmuri that would speak first, and it seemed like his many illusions had been shattered all at once. Although the boy masked it well, Riyota could fell his cursed seal burn and he knew it was resonating with his brother's fury, he just knew. So he stood, and waited for the boy to vent. And as he went on, it became obvious that the young Kanmuri was battling his own demons. As he continued, Riyota could feel the aura of death surrounding him, it did not chill him, the feeling of hatred was one all too familiar. If Kanmuri were to look upon his brother he would feel the aura resonate between them both. Riyota was learning things, Kanmuri too apparently possessed an unnatural healing capability and a skewed sense of pain. Whilst Riyota's was dulled, it seemed Kanmuri's was reversed.

Once the boy had finished his rant Riyota returned his gaze to Akkuma, unsure what to say to follow it up. "I think you owe him an explanation, Akkuma..." He said coldly, referring to his Father by his first name for the first time since they had met.

MFT

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The initial meeting seemed to have gone off better then he could possibly expect given the circumstances that surrounded hi family. His two sons were amicable to each other which was more than he could ask of them in the situation. Although he found himself suddenly seeing the chances of this situation resolving itself without a brawl significantly drop, as Kanmuri exploded into an emotional outburst at the demonic sage. Kanmuri continued on in his outburst & Akkuma wondered just how long he'd been keeping these secrets within himself? These fears about who he was...the burden of the shinigami he had found himself host too. Could it be? Had he failed another child? He'd tried so hard to do right by this one. To establish himself as a father figure & suitable role model. Had he still failed to instill all the essential lessons within this boy? No. There was still time he would not see he's house fail because his children could not understand the importance of sacrifice.

Before he could begin to answer the child Riyota spoke a few select words. He was clearly enjoying himself in this moment. For the briefest of moments his eyes would flash to his eldest. A murderous glare before it faded & he shifted his eyes back to Kanmuri. Lifting his hand to his hair Akkuma ran his fingers through his white hair as he tried to think of how to answer his son. "Life is more complicated then either of you could possibly imagine. This world is complex & as shinobi you will be required to sacrifice many things in life. Your friends, your family, your ideals...your dreams. I have done horrible things that would give you nightmares till the end of your days for my village, our people & my goals." as he spoke there was a darkness to his eyes, full of pain & regret. "You ask me how many lives I've ruined? I couldn't possibly tell you for there a rippling consequences for many actions for years. But neither could I tell you the amount of lives I've saved & benefited. I am the balance in the world." he would say blankly almost as if he weren't talking to them in that moment.

"You are both an experiment & my child. Just because you are one does not mean you are not the other. In regards to the suffering you received due to your genetics...live with it. You think any of us ask to be born? Ask for the lives that are handed to us? No we have to forge the lives we want for ourselves & those precious to us with our own hands. The world will not just simply make our dreams happen it will fight you at every turn." he lowed the hand down to his side as he began to chuckle looking down at his child. "Blame your mother for ending up with the Kyoujouran. If she'd brought you to me I could have kept you safe & taught you to control your nature. You are Miroku Kanmuri & you are my son!" he would finish saying with a stern voice coated with finality. Finally his eyes would slide to Riyota as he lowered his hand back to his side. "In regards to your brother...I didn't want him to influence your growth. No matter our differences family sticks together. Instead he's demonstrated that he has chosen another over the clan." he would say calmly.

"The truth is neither of you will ever have normal lives. From the moment your paths crossed mine you became destined for greatness whether you know it or not. What that greatness will be can only be determined by you both. All I can do is ensure you both have the means & skills required to achieve your dreams like everyone in this clan...even if those dreams differ from my own. Because that is what family does...but perhaps as head of this house I've been too lenient on you both. What a horrid Father I am for ensuring my children would survive the coming war." his last words were coated with sarcasm as an ominous pressure would seem to emanate from Akkuma. Sliding his right foot back he shifted his stance as cursed chakra ran down his right arm. His disturbingly long tongue slid out of his mouth as he raised his hand to it & placed a single claw upon it. The cursed energy ran through his body as he felt the enzymes taking root in his body. Cracking his neck he would turn to face his two children.

"Shall I show you what my sacrifices have given me? What my pursuit of power has given me?" without waiting for an answer he proceeded to slash both of his palms performing a series of unique handseals that would be foreign to both of his kin. A perfect circle would form out of the demon sages black tar-like blood before it glowed an ominous green. Building into a blindingly bright burst of light & energy. When the flash of power had receded standing before their father would be a demon. But not just any demon Pandemonium she stood before him her eyes not shifting to either of his sons. "Don't tell me you wish to offer me your sons?" she would ask with a sinister giggle that seemed to echo from the shadows around them. "I offer you something much better...you never wished to see my entertainment end? Make a contract with me! For all eternity!" at his words she began to burst into maniacal laughter disappearing & re-appearing behind him. Her hand would move to caress the side of his face as she leaned in to whisper to him.

"I'll make you start over again...all those precious souls of you've collected will be mine. I may leave you one if I'm feeling generous. Do we have a deal?" she would ask him with that sinister smile as her dark void-like eyes stared at each of his sons. If either of them moved to interrupt they'd find intense unearthly green flames erupting to life before them. "We have a compact." at those words she appeared before him leaning into kiss him. The moment her lips touched their deal was sealed multiple orbs beyond count erupted from the sage the countless souls of his foes & demons that had been collected over the years. The abrupt loss of so many caused the demon to collapse to the ground shaking. Those multiple tails of his begin to burn away into orbs of light that shot away in the distance eager to return to where they truly belonged Aikeyume Azusa. Pandemonium collected all of the souls around here into a crystal-like skull container. Leaving a single one before Akkuma who reached out to it eagerly, his body looking frail & weak. Like a ravenous monster he proceeded to gulp down the soul that had been left for him with no regard for the fact his children stood before him.

Slowly his hair proceeded to grow longer as his fingernails grew longer & turned black. Most of his muscle mass seemed to have faded away although he still seemed to possess an athletic build for the slim build he now was. Instead of being crimson red his eyes were now an unearthly green. Standing he began to push himself to his feet looking around with a curious expression upon his face as he cracked his fingers & joints. Peculiar he'd expected such a process to be significantly more painful but then again he'd undergone many acts that would have killed lesser beings. Perhaps this was just a sign that his body had become accustomed to the rate at which he manipulated his genes. Then in that moment he remembered both of his sons were still present. He stepped forward out of the seal that had faded to stained dried blood. There would be an eery coldness about the man that now stood before him. Something unearthly what had Pandemonium done to him? "Where were we...that's right we'd just addressed Kanmuri's concerns. How about you Riyota? Still want to kill me?" he'd ask with a deadly chuckle & even though he was laughing there was no doubt to the seriousness of his question.

Taking another step forward he would stumble & a look of surprise would wash over his face. Although he managed to catch himself with minimal effort & little wasted energy. It was more the shock of him stumbling that caught the sage it was something he'd never done. How else had he changed the sage wondered. His mind was a whir with thoughts his eyes never leaving Riyota as he stood once more. There was something inhuman about the was he moved towards him. Each step as if it were a direct challenge. Truly something had changed within the man they called their father. Kanmuri would feel it most of all for the change would be most terrifying to the being that dwelt within him. "I know you want to see me dead...offer my head up to that pretty little priestess of yours. Why don't you? It's just us here..." he'd say with a thin deadly smile upon his face. Even now he could still feel his body shifting right down to the way his chakra flowed. His gifts & talents were all shifting soon there would be very little of what remained of their father. He would have them see what it took to achieve ones dreams. How far they might have to go in order to see them achieved. Even if it was the final lesson he taught them he would ensure they never forgot it.

[Cursed Seal - Placed on Self]
[Kinjutsu Application - Being Sent]
[Ability Swaps - in Roleplay]
[Challenge - Offered to Riyota]
[Edited to put MFT, again to add not that a soul (heart) was consumed]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Whatever dark ritual his father had performed was complete and in his place stood a ghost of what once was. Riyota knew Akkuma though, knew he wouldn't have done this without reason and that it was likely he had given himself some kind of advantage despite his apparent weakness. He was beyond the point of reasoning now. His father would not back down after a display like this. Despite the seemingly overwhelming odds it appeared that perhaps Riyota was not alone, there was an anger brewing in Kanmuri.

The elder son would not allow himself to be fazed by his fathers words nor his actions. In this moment his face would betray no emotion, because in a few short seconds all hell was about to break loose. His father was moving closer, trying to intimidate him, goading a response. Riyota took a deep breath, collected his thoughts and stared down the demon before him. "My intention was to kill Akkuma, today I came to warn him. Clearly it was unnecessary as he already knew that was my intention." He paused for a brief moment. "I was going to kill him, but evidently he is already long dead. So now I'm just here to bury the remains." He took a step towards his opponent, staring him down defiantly.

"You've been spouting nonsense this entire time and I'm sick of hearing it. You're no 'cosmic balancing force.' You're a snivelling bench-sitter who's too frightened to face the reality of his being. You use and manipulate whatever you get your hands on in order to further your own goals and pick and choose the moments to address so you can call yourself 'good.' Either of the others at this point would possibly be able to notice thin black tendrils snaking up the skin of his neck. "It's true that moral good or bad differ between people but for once in my life what's important is what I think, and what I think is that you are beyond saving." He closed his eyes, wavering for a moment as tears started to well, but after a moment he swallowed and gathered his composure once more.

"And the worst part is that even after everything you've done to me and to the people I've cared about. Is I still love you Father." He paused again. "I've feared this battle every day not because I fear my own demise but because I didn't want to fight you, because I felt like I owed you something." He shook his head. "I do still love you, Father, and that's why I'm going to put you to rest now, finally. I'm going to redeem you by making you bleed for your crimes. I'm going to make you confess all the evil you have done until you yourself understand the weight of it all. Because...b-because I'm Miroku Riyota, and I'm your son!" He faltered for a moment, unsure of himself.

"And if I am to fail, it will not be the end. Just as you are the demon who haunts the dreams of all, I will be the monster who haunts your very soul. It's likely I cannot defeat you, but perhaps I can give others the strength to do so." He refocused his gaze onto Akkuma. The tendrils slowly beginning to knot around each other on the pale skin of his face. His brown tufts of hair spilling over his forehead.

"No more sentimentality, it's time to open up a fresh can of whoop-ass." Riyota smirked, having said his piece. It was then that he remembered the other presence. Looking over to Kanmuri he pondered for a brief moment before saying "Kanmuri, I don't know what your plan is, but either lead me, follow me, or get out of my way." His words were intended to either spur his brother into action or make his brother get to a safe distance.

MFT
[Challenge? Accepted!]
[BMod? Called?]
[Hotel? Trivago!]

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There was too much going on, and everything needed to be sorted out--now.

With his brain scattered, Kanmuri tried his best to hear the answers from his father.

"You ask me how many lives I've ruined? I couldn't possibly tell you for there a rippling consequences for many actions for years.</B><i></i>

</COLOR></I>excuses<i></i>

“But neither could I tell you the amount of lives I've saved & benefited.”<i></i>

Excuses

“I am the balance in the world."<i></i>

<COLOR color="#FF00BF">EXCUSES!<i></i>
With his fists clenched, Kanmuri’s Demonic Aura would only seep out more and more as his father’s words seemed to become more and more false. What Kanmuri needed was clarity, and that clarity would not come out of the lips of Miroku Akkuma.

“You are both an experiment & my child. Just because you are one does not mean you are not the other. In regards to the suffering you received due to your genetics...live with it. You think any of us ask to be born? Ask for the lives that are handed to us? No we have to forge the lives we want for ourselves & those precious to us with our own hands. The world will not just simply make our dreams happen it will fight you at every turn.”<i></i>

It was enough. Upon hearing these words, Kanmuri’s brows would furrow with intensity.

<I>No. The young boy would think.

I won’t live with it. Your answer is wrong. It is not the fault of the powerless victims thrust into an abusive world. It’s the fault of those who make the world like that. They are the problem--they must be culled!

If there was one thing clear, it was Kanmuri’s burning desire. For the first time in his life, Kanmuri disagreed with Akkuma. For the first time in his life, Kanmuri disliked Akkuma. For the very first time in his year with Akkuma, Kanmuri wanted to lash out against his father. His father’s ideology was wrong; under no circumstances would Kanmuri ever follow that path. Experiment or not, Kanmuri was going to live his life the way he intended to, and no one would tell him otherwise.

Kanmuri would forge the life for himself and the lives of others in torture.

His father would continue to talk--saying, <B>"Blame your mother for ending up with the Kyoujouran. If she'd brought you to me I could have kept you safe & taught you to control your nature. You are Miroku Kanmuri & you are my son!"<i></i>

Once again, Miroky Kanmuri would think to himself.

No, you’re wrong. My mother didn’t end up with the Kyoujoran. They are the ones who found me. I don’t know her intentions, but that statement is false...just like everything else you’ve been saying. I’ve had enough; I’ve gotten a real taste of power. I’ve realized my goal.

My name is Miroku Kanmuri, and I am myself!

It would be at this point, a small fire was lit inside the heart of the boy. His Demonic Aura would recede back into him as his fists were no longer clenched. There was no longer malice or hatred brewing within in, only a fire to correct his father. The man who had shown him the way and helped him live a dream of a life was slowly being corrupted, and it was up to him to save him...just like how Akkuma saved him.

All the pieces were in place. He had the teachings; he had the mentors; he had the experiences and now, he had his sense of self. Kanmuri was going to save his father no matter the consequences, but not all of Kanmuri was in agreement. Deep inside the conscious of the boy, the shinigami lied within, and on its face would be a frown filled with hatred and abhorrence.

The tables had been turned--circumstances reversed. Before, Kanmuri lacked strength; it was him who needed to be guided but now, as Kanmuri began to slowly crawl out of his pit of darkness, it appeared that his father, Miroku Akkuma, only looked to absorb that darkness into something more disgusting, an insatiable lust for something.

His father’s pride and lust filled words would result in a warning to both his children children. The time of leniency was over. There would be punishment for those who didn’t want to walk the path he had chosen to walk, and the message was clear.

Obstructions would be removed.

Without skipping a beat, his father would take up a stance Kanmuri was more than familiar with, his fighting stance. However, it was clear that this would not be a spar; his father intended to fight a full-force--something Kanmuri had never faced. Fear began to crawl up the back of the boy as an ominous pressure radiated toward Kanmuri and his brother. Thoughts of doubt and fear would attempt to surface in Kanmuri’s thoughts, but he would quickly push them away because it was his father, the man waging war against him right now, that taught him to fight without fear. And if Kanmuri was going to save his father, then he needed to be at one-hundred and ten percent.

His father would display the difference in skill between them as he instantly formed a circle of black, tar-like blood around himself. Before long, the circle would flash and explode into a green light before a demon took its place. Just what did his father plan to do?

When the demon spoke of offerings, Kanmuri would slide his feet back and prepare for conflict. Much to his relief, the offering was not him, but rather his father. Asking for confirmation, the demon would make its way behind Akkuma and seductively caress his face.

It was too easy to predict, Kanmuri knew what was going to happen; thus, he acted. He would dash in order to stop his father but unearthly, green flames would erupt as an obstacle. There was no getting past it, and while Kanmuri looked through the gates of fire, what he saw would shake him to the core.

"We have a compact."<i></i>

Instantly, multiple orbs would explode out of Akkuma’s body. At first, Kanmuri was curious as to what they were until he remembered his mission with Kaen. The creature he faced...it devoured the same thing right in front of Kanmuri. The orbs that were erupting out of the body of his father were none other than

“Souls…but why? Why are there so many souls inside of dad. What...what is he?” The nine year old would say as his eyes grew with a mix of fear and sadness. All but one of the souls would be taken in by the demon, and that one orb was ravenously devoured by his father--something that would cause Kanmuri’s mouth to slowly open as a tear rode down his cheek.

What laid before Kanmuri on the other side of the hellish gate, was a shell of the man he knew. Miroku Akkuma no longer had youthful, loving face of a father but rather a wrinkly, pale face of a weakling. His majestic tails of power had dissipated into energy and dispersed out of the room. His once muscular body was now lean and brittle. What was on the floor was a convulsive skeleton of a man he once called his father.

However, Akkuma’s metamorphosis didn’t end there. His hair and fingernails would grow longer; the latter of the two becoming blacker than the tar-like blood running through his veins. Upon opening his eyes, Akkuma’s gaze was no longer crimson like Kanmuri’s. No. It was now a lust-filled green. This was not Kanmuri’s father; this was a new creature. But if Kanmuri hoped to save his father, then he’d have to have faith in the chance that his father was somewhere beneath that new form.

He’d stand up and chuckle. The surge of power must have been overwhelming. Cracking his joints and fingers, Akkuma would step out of the circle he created and the fiery gates in front of Kanmuri would disappear. What now permeated the room was a still, bone chilling coldness.

His father would take a step forward and stumble before catching himself, but his eyes never left Riyota. The bloodlust was obvious. No, it wasn’t bloodlust; it was excitement. Miroku Akkuma had gotten a new toy of a body and powers, and he intended to use it all on the man standing right next to Kanmuri, his supposed kin, Miroku Riyota.

Kanmuri would listen to the words of his brother. They resonated with him. However, there was something that Riyota didn’t notice, or maybe refused to notice. The man in front of them was not their father. It was not the man who showed them love, made them a home, and taught them in the arts of leadership and shinobi life. This was a monster using their father’s body. And somewhere, deep inside, his father was laid shackled by his regretful decisions.

What they needed to do was save their father, not kill him, but if Riyota refused to listen then it was up to him to save his father. In fact, Kanmuri thought he was the only person capable of saving his father. There was tension between Miroku Akkuma and Miroku Riyota, and that tension was more than blinding for the both of them.

There would be no ganging up on their father.

There would be no head offerings.

There would be no burying.

This was an intervention, and Kanmuri would ensure that he rescued his father from his desires. In order to do that, he would execute his job as both a prince and future king, lead his people.

“Miroku Riyota as your kin and future king of the Miroku Clan, I, Miroku Kanmuri will lead you in this intervention. Our job is not to kill this monster, but to rescue our father. He is alive...deep in there, and if we cannot save him, then we are undeserving of the Miroku name.”

He’d pause in order to let the words sink in, a speech quirk that he learned from his father, before commanding,

“Let’s save our dad, Riyota.”

[Challenge offered to Akkuma]
[BMOD Called; Kanmuri will be partaking in this fight]
[Let’s have some fun >:]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma stood there listening to his children whine to him about how monstrous he'd been. Their complaints made the corners of his lip begin to curl into a thin dangerous smile. He ran his fingers through his hair as they made their proclamations of challenge against him. It seemed they intend to ally themselves. Siblings against Father. One with the intent of ending his life. The other with some foolish notion of saving him from what he'd become. They both seemed rather pleased with themselves & Akkuma had to admit he was proud of his two little foolish sons. Snapping his head back Akkuma would laugh a blood chilling & monstrous sound before returning his gaze to his sons before him. With every passing second they would find that neither of them truly understood the man their father was. "A challenge has been initiated...I will treat you both not as my children but as the threats to the clan you both currently pose." he took a single step towards them & the sand would part from the immense chakra being released by their father.

"You think I'm a monster?" he asked laughing once more this time lower & almost deadlier. "Do you know what I was once called?" he'd ask another question as he stepped towards them both. Cracking the knuckles of his hands as he did so "The Demon of Mist...when this is over I won't have either of you questioning whether I know the costs & consequences of my actions." he'd say in a matter of fact tone before chuckling. "Oh that's right I'll have to leave the parental lectures until after. Just remember boys you asked for this..." with those words he would make his first move they would see a side to their father they'd never seen before. Depending on how the battle went they may well be the very first of his kin to come to realize the truth of Akkuma's power.

There was a glint of pride mixed the excited bloodlust in those emerald eyes that held the two Miroku youths in their gaze. He would test them for their worth with no restraints held back. They were at a crossroads. Only victory would determine the Fate of the three shinobi who were about to battle it out. Only one thing was for certain the next family dinner would certainly be an interesting one in regards to conversation. With that odd thought he would complete the first step of educating his sons.

[Okay Since Neither of you actually requested a BMod I'll do that. =P It's okay gave me time to get Radiation. (If either of you have issue with this I'll just not include it in my Battle Info pm just shoot me a msg on Discord to let me know.]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Father vs Sons said:
AkkumaRiyotaKanmuri
227xdZr.png
[lb][/lb]
HP: 48,000 - 3,608 = 44,392 HP[lb][/lb]
CP: 33,600 - 1,235 = 32,365 CP [lb][/lb]
AP: 10 - 6 = 7.75 NR [lb][/lb]
Hidden Action?[lb][/lb]
Hidden Action??[lb][/lb]
'Mind Ripped' [lb][/lb]
file.php
[lb][/lb]
HP: 42,000 - 275 = 41,725 HP [lb][/lb]
CP: 30,000 - 3,718 = 26,282 CP [lb][/lb]
AP: 10 - 7.5 = 11 NR [lb][/lb]
Feeling the pressure (+20% to CP costs)[lb][/lb]
Hidden Action?[lb][/lb]
'Mors Laminae' Equipped[lb][/lb]
Cursed Seal active[lb][/lb]
'Dance of the Willow' Style active[lb][/lb]
'Ultimate Bone Defence' active[lb][/lb]
'Diamond Cutter' active [lb][/lb]
rsz_acceleratorfull1477958.jpg
[lb][/lb]
HP: 50,400 - 275 = 50,125 HP [lb][/lb]
CP: 30,600 - 4,709 = 25,891 CP [lb][/lb]
AP: 10 - 10 = 10 NR [lb][/lb]
'Bloodthirsty Crown' Equipped[lb][/lb]
'Duelist' active vs Akkuma[lb][/lb]
'Combat Instinct' active vs Akkuma[lb][/lb]
'Alignment Advantage' over Akkuma[lb][/lb]
'Enchanter' Style active[lb][/lb]

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

N/AN/A?????

rsz_photo_feb_13_21_35_12.png
[lb][/lb]
HP: 12,240 - 550 = 11,690 HP [lb][/lb]

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

Round 1 said:
~ 0.00 Sec -- Kanmuri's 'Bloodthirsty Crown' is passively equipped

~ 0.00 Sec -- Kanmuri uses his 'Duelist' ability, focusing on Akkuma
--------- +2 Gen DC, and +10% damage towards Akkuma
--------- +10% chance to auto-dodge
--------- -2 Dodge/Save to any other opponents targeting Kanmuri

~ 0.00 Sec -- Kanmuri uses his 'Combat Instinct' ability to even further beyond
--------- He's really paying attention to Akkuma >_>

~ 0.00 Sec -- Kanmuri's 'Demonic Aura' activates
--------- Check vs Akkuma - 39 vs 34, Hit!
--------- Kanmuri has 'Alignment Advantage' over Akkuma
--------- (normally +10% Damage dealt to, -10% damage taken by)
--------- Check vs Riyota - Riyota shrugs it off

~ 0.00 Sec -- Kanmuri activates his Cursed Seal

~ 0.00 Sec -- Riyota also activates his Cursed Seal - Facetank

~ 0.00 Sec -- Akkuma puts on the 'Pressure'
--------- Riyota and Kanmuri can feel their father's immense power, stifling their own ability to utilize chakra

~ 0.50 Sec -- Kanmuri enters Enchanter - Genjutsu Chakra Style
--------- +2 Gen DC, and +1 Gen save
--------- -2 dodge/-2 awareness, and takes +10% Damage
--------- Kanmuri's genjutsu inflict +1 Buff/Debuff, and have a 5% bonus to all percentage effects
--------- He also receives a nice discount on genjutsu usage (-10% CP)

~ 0.50 Sec -- Riyota equips his weapon, Mors Laminae

~ 0.50 Sec -- Riyota enters 'Dance of the Willow - Bloodline Fighting Style (Physical)'
--------- +2 Dodge, +10% damage
--------- +1 Melee Accuracy for each Taijutsu attack that they make each round
--------- Caps at +3

~ 2.00 Sec -- Riyota and Kanmuri's Cursed Seals are fully activated!!!

~ 2.00 Sec -- Akkuma performs a hidden action towards Kanmuri...
--------- Gets re-routed to his Persona
--------- 1st check - 32 vs 44, Miss

~ 2.25 Sec -- Riyota activates 'Ultimate Bone Defence'
--------- Riyota gains 10% Damage Reduction and Bleeding has a -10% chance of success on him

~ 3.00 Sec -- Kanmuri performs a hidden action towards Akkuma
--------- 1st check - 51 vs 33, Hit!

~ 4.66 Sec -- Akkuma performs a hidden action towards Riyota
--------- 1st check - 26 vs 23, Hit!

~ 5.25 Sec -- Riyota uses 'Diamond Cutter' [Mastered] on his weapon

~ 6.00 Sec -- Kanmuri performs a hidden action...

~ 7.33 Sec -- Akkuma performs a hidden action towards Kanmuri...
--------- Gets re-routed to his Persona
--------- 1st check - 33 vs 35, Miss
--------- Deja Vu kicks in!
--------- 2nd check - 41 vs 39, Hit!
--------- Kanmuri's thoughts also become wet?

~ 7.50 Sec -- ????? uses 'Mind Ripper' targeting Akkuma
--------- 21% chance to attack self? Rolled 75, Passed the check, attack continues as normal
--------- 1st check - 30 vs 27, Hit!
--------- Akkuma gains the 'Mind Ripped' Status
--------- -3 Gen save until Round 4 @7.5 Seconds
--------- Vulnerable to Demonic Aura

~ 7.50 Sec -- Riyota uses 'Magnum Break' [Mastered] w/ the special action
--------- 1st check - 51 vs 28, Natural Critical Hit !!!
--------- Oops, Akkuma is so 'Clumsy' - Attack becomes normal
--------- 37% chance to cause bleeding - Rolled 55, Failed

~ 10.0 Sec -- Kanmuri performs a hidden action towards Akkuma
--------- 21% chance to attack self? Rolled 67, Passed the check, attack continues as normal
--------- 1st check - 39 vs 26, Hit!

~ 10.0 Sec -- Riyota uses his 'Willpower' ability to use Cancel
--------- Riyota is not aware he is under a genjutsu
--------- 30% chance for Cancel to work anyway, Rolled 48, Failed

~ 10.0 Sec -- Akkuma suffers from Cursed damage
--------- 1,397 total Cursed damage dealt so far, Akkuma takes 55 extra damage!

Notes:
~ Battle Conditions: Light Cover: -1 Stealth, Dim: +1 Stealth [Total is +0]
~ Bad news for Kanmuri, Cursed Seals only raise an accuracy type by one level, not automatically to High
~ Akkuma did not have enough AP to cast one of his actions, due to this he could not complete his action list?
~ Due to illusionary damage, Kanmuri's new HP max is 50,125
~ Due to illusionary damage, Riyota's new HP max is 41,725
~ Due to illusionary damage, Akkuma's new HP max is 46,603
~ Total Cursed damage dealt to Akkuma: 1,397
~ Personal recommendation; Start using conditionals

EDIT:
~ Fixed Akkuma's timing, Genjutsu style made Lingering Spark's 20% AP reduction 25%. Also fixed his next round's AP
~ Forgot to add in the Cursed damage at the end of the round.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kanmuri was naive, normally that would be perfectly fine for a child of his age. This situation was not the time for naivety or visions of grandeur, there were some illusions that needed to be shattered. "You can lead an intervention all you like, I'm not participating. You're my kin but we don't know each other, that's no bond. And you're certainly no king yet. So you need to focus on what's at hand!" Riyota wasn't shouting at his brother, his voice was still quite calm despite the situation, however his tone was firm and his words had weight behind them. "Take another look at your father, a good long stare. His physical appearance has changed, sure. Yet nothing else about him is different. You blinded himself to everything he was because you felt loved for the first time ever, and I know that's what you've done because I did the same." The Jounin really didn't want to hurt his brother like this, but he couldn't have him pulling his punches here.

"As for you, Akkuma..." Riyota returned his attention to his opponent as the tendrils of the curse seal began to snake up the left side of his face, the colours of his eye inverting, the sclera turned black whilst the pupil turned white and the green iris darkened to crimson. "You are both a demon and my father, just because you are one does not mean you are not the other." Riyota twisted his Father's words and threw them back. To his side he could feel an sinister aura emerging from his brother, an aura he was able to ignore despite its presence.

Speaking of which, a different aura began emanating from Akkuma, an overbearing aura that seemed to make everything feel far more critical, an aura that would make Riyota put far more energy into his future actions than was probably necessary. The brown haired Shinobi cast an eye to his white haired counterpart and noticed they seemed to be entering a state of deep thought and consideration, some kind of fighting style that Riyota was unfamiliar with perhaps? He ignored it for now as he readied his blades, mismatched in both length and positioning, a perfect oblique combination to keep the opponent guessing.

He thought back to his studies of the scrolls his mother had left for him in the depths of their old family home, training scrolls for learning the ways of skeletal manipulation and changing of bone density. He thought to the collection of scrolls detailing the various Kaguya 'dances' there we fabled to be a main reason the bloodline was considered so deadly back in the day. With the flashback complete he entered into a 'dance' he had familiarised himself with. The others would perhaps be able to hear the snapping and popping of bones as Riyota changed his body into a far more fluid and mobile state. Being able to strike with deadly precision whilst bending out of the way of attacks that would be impossible for those without this ability to avoid.

This completed, his curse seal had finished snaking its way across the rest of his body and his form began to change once more. Unlike his other transformations fuelled by emotional outburst, this time he felt far more in control, with far more clarity in his mind. Almost as if focusing on this task had kept him in the pilot seat. His physical appearance would still change though, the mark finally settling and turning his skin an ashen white, both eyes now inverted. His muscles became far more defined and his teeth and fingernails were slightly sharper. "Remember that seal Father? It was you and that woman who cursed me with it. Thankfully I've managed to turn it mostly to my advantage, and like most things I can take it a step further than you ever could!" There was still a calmness within the intensity of Riyota's dialogue, though far more subtle now. It was unlikely that Kanmuri or Akkuma would be able to adopt a form like this, as if they had a seal it was not one that labelled them a true abomination.

With this transformation completed, plates of bone would surface through Riyota's ashen skin. These plates would become denser to the point where they were as hard as stone. Making it far harder to pierce the Jounin's defences.

His prep work and defence prepared, he had but one last thing to do before striking. By channeling the bones in his arms he was able to fuse skeletal matter with the black blades protruding from his arms. Focusing chakra into these calcium protrusions he was able to shift the molecules and have the bones crystallise into a fine, strong diamond-like reinforcement. Adding even more power to the already dangerous blades.

With this done Riyota dug his feet into the ground and focused his potential energy combined with the intense atmosphere of the current scene into kinetic force within his right blade. The blade would visibly glow with an orange and blue force that he would soon swing and unleash towards Akkuma, and although the demon lord managed to 'clumsily' stumble to avoid taking the full force to the face the blast still struck true and seared his body.

MFT

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"You can lead an intervention all you like, I'm not participating. You're my kin but we don't know each other, that's no bond. And you're certainly no king yet. So you need to focus on what's at hand!"

At first, Kanmuri didn’t know what to do. Everything Riyota said was correct. They were kin, but their only connection was there opponent. There was nothing that Kanmuri could use to bargain with Riyota; there was no reason for him to listen to Kanmuri. His future position meant nothing.

"Take another look at your father, a good long stare. His physical appearance has changed, sure. Yet nothing else about him is different. You blinded himself to everything he was because you felt loved for the first time ever, and I know that's what you've done because I did the same."

Kanmuri would wince upon hearing Riyota’s words. It wouldn’t have been the first time he had subconsciously repressed memories and feelings. The very power hidden within himself came as a result of unsuppressing his true feelings about the world. And at that time as well, he had deluded himself that his goal was to be as useful as a pawn to Akkuma as possible. He planned to be the most selfless tool for Akkuma. For what reason? Because he had shown him love--something the boy had never experienced before. But now, Miroku Riyota, the person who came before him, just explained that he had not only gone through the same experience but also came to the conclusion that Akkuma’s deeds had to end. According to Riyota, the man he called his father was a master manipulator who had hurt him and the people he loved. Even now, it pained him to fight his father...because he felt indebted--the same way Kanmuri felt now.

But with as many emotions and questions that were running through the nine year old’s brain, Kanmuri was sure of one thing; he had to take down his father, and even though on paper, Kanmuri and Riyota were favored based on numbers, Kanmuri knew better. His dad was not to be underestimated. He had never seen his father take orders from anyone all due to one fact; Miroku Akkuma was strong. In order to win, had to settle this quickly. There was no holding back.

Answers are for later. It’s time to..

Instantly, a sword would materialize in front of Kanmuri. He had finally mastered the abilities of his nature. With his demonic nature came a weapon assigned to him, and Kanmuri’s was a sword, a sword that radiated dark energy--Kanmuri’s Bloodthirsty Crown. His eyes would narrow and his pupils dilated. Right now, Akkuma was not his father. Miroku Akkuma was prey, and Kanmuri would be the predator.

The thought of battle caused the demonic enzymes to flood through Kanmuri’s veins; the familiar buzz of euphoria began to overtake the young demon’s system as a mad grin masked his face. He couldn’t help himself, but grin. The power was addicting, and he wasn’t even close to finish setting up.

He would close as all the questions and worries in his mind were erased in an attempt to maximize his genjutsu potential. On the top of his right hand was a tattoo of a fox head in front of a moon. To all but he and Akkuma, it would only appear as nothing more than a tattoo, but it’s true properties would be revealed as it sank beneath the surface of his skin.

Pleasure

That was all the nine year old boy felt. As more power flowed through his veins, the Cursed Seal would reveal its power in the manifestation of the young demon’s Demonic Aura. Along with his scarlet eyes beginning to glow, a dark and malevolent force would surround Kanmuri. The aura’s darkness would radiate forth and a palpable taste of fear would linger in the air.

Beside him, Riyota seemed to be activating a cursed seal of his own. As dark energy crawled and spiraled its way up Riyota’s arm. Meanwhile, the bones in Riyota’s body seemed to pop, snap, and break. The color of his eyes inverted and the color of his skin was now an ashen white. If Kanmuri’s thoughts weren’t crazed, he’d be in awe of his older kin; however, very few things break Kanmuri’s flow of primal craze.

"Remember that seal Father? It was you and that woman who cursed me with it!"

What?

It would be at this moment, that Kanmuri remembered the nearly traumatic event that happened in Tea. His cursed seal had gone out of control--almost consuming and killing him. Had the random guy not appeared, Kanmuri wouldn’t have been standing here right now. Akkuma almost killed him.

Having had this realization, all the pleasure and euphoria would leave Kanmuri’s system. The feeling was similar to when he was on the mission with Kaen. Against the ancient, all he felt was an overwhelming feeling of calm and confidence. All his thoughts and movements were unified in calm, undeterred confidence. But now, the only thing Kanmuri felt was anger. Riyota was right. This fairytale was over. And if that wasn’t evident enough, then the intense, contorting frown of detestment on Kanmuri’s face was.

His hands would mash and interlock together at blinding speeds casting multiple jutsu of some kind before immediately dashing and jumping toward the much weaker looking shell that was Miroku Akkuma. He’d grab the skeleton-like face of the man who he now hated and squeezed his face in an attempt to absolutely crush it while infusing dark energy and lowering Miroku Akkuma’s will to fight—even if it was a little. With dark, demonic energy flowing through his head, pain would soon overtake his sensory organs, but if Akkuma thought that was all the punishment left, then he was dead wrong.

Riyota would then push himself off the ground in an attempt to attack Akkuma. Seeing the attack coming, Kanmuri would begrudgingly release his grip from Akkuma’s face and jump back a few feet as he watched Riyota elegantly attack the man. If Kanmuri didn’t know any better it would have looked like the older man was dancing, but that was none of Kanmuri’s concern.

Right now, he wanted to make Akkuma pay, and in order to do that, Kanmuri would have to

“Go all out...Forget the intervention, Riyota. Let’s make him pay and regret.”<i></i>

He’d seemingly growl these words as the frown on his face only got tighter. With his scarlet eyes glowing and dark aura permeating around him, what Riyota and Akkuma saw was no longer a regular nine year old boy.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma was pleased to say the least his children had certainly grown in prowess. They were proving to be quite capable against him. He could feel the sting of their weapons upon his flesh & their chakra coursing through his body. But this was just the start & if they thought that their father would fall this easily they were fools. They continued on about how he had transgressed against them & because of his they had been exposed to & committed terrible deeds. A laugh. Devilish & monstrous erupted from him. "We are shinobi! I have honed as I was honed. I have fashioned people into tools & killers as is the way of our creed. Both of you lack conviction & are weak. You're a disgrace to the clan. The only thing I can compliment you both on is having the balls to face me...well played unfortunately for you both I'm not some fledgling shinobi. I'm a Veteran." he could feel the sting of Kanmuri's chakra coursing through his body.

His boys weren't holding back it seemed they truly intended to end his reign. The thought made him chuckle if only they knew what a monster their Father truly was. After today they would learn there would be no more sheltering them. In doing so he had made them weak willed & susceptible to the emotional manipulations of others. All in all the brief exchange that had happened so far was pretty balanced. Even though both of his children had never met before this moment they thought with a unity that was impressive to say the least. How the time had passed so quickly & they had grown into capable shinobi. Capable but foolish ones. This was yet another thing he blamed himself for they were to eager to rush into things. Blind & foolish like he'd been when he was younger. Perhaps his sons would still further surprise him but now it was time for him to educate them.

Riyota lashed out with deadly precision & Akkuma briefly stumbled attempting to step out of the way. The clumsy misstep was beneficial & ended up stopping the wound from being far worse then it was. Yet this was not enough to raise concern within the Demon. Right now he was testing out the waters seeing just how capable his sons were. Akkuma felt the chakra coursing through his body, the static sensation he'd been under manner times before. His gaze slid to Kanmuri as he spoke I thought I raised you better then that...using Lingering Spark on your old man? he smirked & their was disapproving look in his eyes. "To think I had such high hopes for you...one meeting with this traitor & you turn on me? You'll never be King of this Clan. Until there is a worthy successor I will not die. Until I am gone none shall take my place." his words were cold & menacing.

The more they spoke the more Akkuma wondered how he'd constrained himself from truly disciplining them before this day. "Ungrateful. Arrogant. Chittering Creatures. Life's unfair? I am Chaos & Chaos is fair. I've given you both more then enough space to follow your own ideals while giving you the tools to do so. Neither of you have followed the clans creed. You have the audacity to challenge me? You're not worthy!" he'd roar as he began the attack once more.

MFT/Actions Sent

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Father vs Sons said:
AkkumaRiyotaKanmuri
227xdZr.png
[lb][/lb]
HP: 44,392 + 1,440 - 18,662 = 27,170 HP[lb][/lb]
CP: 32,365 - 3,657 = 28,708 CP [lb][/lb]
AP: 7.75 - 5.5 = 7.75 NR [lb][/lb]
'Lotus Bloom'[lb][/lb]
'Shadow Garb'[lb][/lb]
'Hand of Chaos' Equipped[lb][/lb]
Cursed Seal Active[lb][/lb]
Bleed Rank 4[lb][/lb]
Hidden Action?[lb][/lb]
Hidden Action??[lb][/lb]
Hidden Action???[lb][/lb]
'Mind Ripped' [lb][/lb]
file.php
[lb][/lb]
HP: 41,725 - 410 = 41,315 HP [lb][/lb]
CP: 26,282 - 5,237 = 21,045 CP [lb][/lb]
AP: 11 - 9.75 = 11 NR [lb][/lb]
'Fog'[lb][/lb]
Hidden Action?[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]
HP: 50,125 - 1500 = 48,625 HP [lb][/lb]
CP: 25,891 - 9,439 = 16,452 CP [lb][/lb]
AP: 10 - 9.5 = 10.5 NR [lb][/lb]
'Fog'[lb][/lb]

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

N/AN/A?????

[lb][/lb]
HP: 11,690 - 0 = 11,690 HP [lb][/lb]

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

Round 2 said:
~ 0.00 Sec -- Akkuma maintains all the things!
~ 0.00 Sec -- Riyota maintains all the things!
~ 0.00 Sec -- Kanmuri maintains all the things!

~ 0.00 Sec -- Riyota maintains his cursed seal and pays the price...
--------- CP loss of -4, new CP max is: 27,600

~ 0.00 Sec -- Kanmuri maintains his cursed seal and pays the price...
--------- CP loss of -6, new CP max is: 27,000

--------- Check vs Akkuma - 31 vs 28, Success!
--------- Check vs Riyota - Riyota's still playin it cool

~ 0.00 Sec -- Riyota's 'Viral Affliction' activates
--------- Check vs Akkuma - 47 vs 37, Critical Hit?
--------- Akkuma is 'Afflicted' 50% power for the remainder of this round

~ 0.00 Sec -- Akkuma uses his 'Willpower' ability to use Cancel
--------- Akkuma is not aware he is under a genjutsu
--------- 30% chance for Cancel to work anyway, Rolled 85, Failed

~ 0.00 Sec -- Akkuma activates his 'Cursed Seal' - Mark of Chaos

~ 1.59 Sec -- Riyota uses 'Vanishing Slash' [Mastered] targeting Akkuma
--------- 1st check - 54 vs 41, Hit
--------- 37% chance to cause bleeding, Rolled 8, Success!
--------- 20% chance to activate the 'Adamantite' effect - Rolled 88, Failed
--------- Dual Weapon check - 40 vs 26, Hit!

~ 2.00 Sec -- Akkuma's Cursed Seal is fully active!

~ 2.75 Sec -- ????? uses 'Higuma' [Mastered] targeting Akkuma
--------- 1st check - 52 vs 38, Hit!
--------- 2nd check - 45 vs 29, Hit!
--------- 3rd check - 37 vs 27, Hit!
--------- 4th check - 46 vs 40, Hit!
--------- 5th check - 37 vs 28, Hit!
--------- 6th check - 43 vs 39, Hit!
--------- 7th check - 43 vs 26, Hit!
--------- Only 4 may hit
--------- 20% chance to cause bleed - Rolled 20, Success!
--------- Blood Rack causes Akkuma to suffer Rank 2 bleeding - 960 Damage

~ 3.18 Sec -- Riyota uses Blade Trail [Mastered] targeting Akkuma
--------- 1st check - 35 vs 28, Hit!
--------- 27% chance to cause bleeding, Rolled 83, Failed
--------- 20% chance to activate the 'Adamantite' effect - Rolled 9, Success!
--------- Dual Weapon check - 51 vs 25, Hit!

~ 3.18 Sec -- Akkuma 'Hidden Mist' [Mastered] using the special action, w/ affinity move spread, targeting everyone!
--------- Check vs self - N/A
--------- Check vs Persona - Redirected to Kanmuri, already being targeted, no effect
--------- Check vs Kanmuri - 28 vs 27, Hit!
--------- 10% chance to auto-dodge - Rolled 65, Failed
--------- Check vs Riyota - 28 vs 26, Hit!
--------- Kanmuri and Riyota are effected by the 'Fog' effect
--------- The 'Fog' effect lowers the accuracy of those effected by -1 and increases Cp costs by +5% for a full round.
--------- Everyone is under Heavy Cover with Dark Visibility

~ 4.56 Sec -- Akkuma equips his weapon - 'Hand of Chaos'

~ 4.77 Sec -- Riyota uses 'Lunar Steps' targeting Akkuma w/ special action: Waxing Crescent Moon
--------- 1st check - 34 vs 38, Miss
--------- 10% chance of Akkuma's deflection activating - Rolled 39, Failed

~ 5.00 Sec -- ????? uses Kill Driver [Mastered] targeting Akkuma
--------- 1st check - 49 vs 36, Hit!
--------- 2nd check - 40 vs 31, Hit!
--------- 3rd check - 46 vs 40, Hit!
--------- 4th check - 47 vs 38, Hit!
--------- 5th check - 52 vs 33, Hit!
--------- 6th check - 43 vs 39, Hit!
--------- 7th check - 43 vs 34, Hit!
--------- 8th check - 53 vs 40, Hit!
--------- 9th check - 58 vs 42, Critical Hit!
--------- Bloody Mess raises Akkuma's Bleed Rank to 3
--------- Blood Rack causes Akkuma to suffer Rank 3 bleeding - 1,440 Damage
--------- 10th check - 49 vs 43, Hit!
--------- 10% chance to cause bleed - Rolled 1, Success!
--------- Blood Rack causes Akkuma to suffer Rank 4 bleeding - 1,920 Damage

~ 6.81 Sec -- Riyota uses 'Executioner' [Mastered] targeting Akkuma as a called shot to the head!
--------- 1st check - 37 vs 27, Hit!
--------- 32% chance to sprain - Rolled 56, Failed
--------- 17% chance to cause bleeding, Rolled 60, Failed
--------- Dual Weapon check - 33 vs 36, Miss

~ 8.86 Sec -- Riyota uses 'Lotus Flower' [Mastered] targeting Akkuma w/ special action
--------- 1st check - 39 vs 35, Hit!
--------- 17% chance to cause bleeding, Rolled 34, Failed
--------- 28% chance to cause the 'Lotus Bloom' effect - Rolled 22, Success
--------- Lotus Bloom causes the next successful two damaging attacks from any source (done to akkuma) to deal 10% of its total damage as Cp damage.
--------- Dual Weapon check - 49 vs 26, Hit!

~ 9.50 Sec -- Kanmuri performs a hidden action towards Akkuma...
--------- 1st check - 47 vs 39, Hit!

~ 9.67 Sec -- Akkuma uses 'Shadow Garb' [Mastered]

--------- 30% chance for Cancel to work anyway, Rolled 69, Failed

--------- 8,449 total Cursed damage dealt so far, Akkuma takes 338 extra damage!

Notes:
~ Hidden Mist - Heavy Cover: +2 Stealth and Dark: +2 Stealth
~ Akkuma wanted to perform more actions, but ran out of time?
~ Due to illusionary damage, Kanmuri's HP max is still 50,125
~ Due to illusionary damage, Riyota's new HP max is 41,315
~ Due to illusionary damage, Akkuma's new HP max is 39,551
~ Total Cursed damage dealt to Akkuma: 8,449
~ - Bloodline, Core Ability and Kinjutsu specific-jutsu are not able to use affinity/sensory moves.
~ Didn't include HP recovery for Kanmuri and Riyota, their max HP is stunted n' stuff

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
It seemed his sons were indeed not holding back. Quite some time had passed since the Demon had felt the sting of his flesh being torn from his body. How it felt to have his body ravaged by foreign chakra. This was what he lived for the thrill of battle. It seemed this battle would be much closer then he anticipated. Then it happened for the briefest moment he lost his train of thought & he couldn't quite understand why. To Riyota & Kanmuri the reason for this would be very apparent. Riyota's blade sliced clean through his flesh severing his head in two, as part of his skull fell to the ground black fleshy tendrils would explode from his skull & reconnect the severed limb. The Demon would blink slowly as realization of what just happened his him. Laughter. A maniacal & monstrous sound would erupt from him.

"Come on boys...you gotta try harder then that to kill your old man." he'd say with a chuckle. While all this went on he couldn't help but acknowledge their battle prowess. Curse Seal marks spread over Akkuma as his visage became more skeletal & his flesh sunken. Those green eyes of his would seem to glow as a thick Mist engulfed the battlefield around them. However the assault by his sons would not cease even in his efforts to avoid them. For they continued hunting him relentlessly. How incredible it was that they managed to fight with such prowess together only mere minutes after meeting one another. Then the realization hit him. He had no choice. His children had forced his hand. Now was his only chance if he failed they'd have him before he could do anything in retaliation.

His heart beat rapidly with excitement as he moved over the battlefield attempting to avoid the strikes of his children. Their finesse was of note though as their attacks against him struck true. Akkuma could feel the chakra in the air as if it were almost tangible. Wondering just how much his children had left as he moved through the shadows & mist. "Congratulations my sons you've proven yourselves formidable...let us see what else you have to show me." he'd say with another chuckle as he prepared for what was to come. The Dojo walls & floor were coated with blood a sit gushed from the Demon. There was a sense of urgency about his wounds that made him wonder just how much time he would have if he failed to treat them. So much he needed to do in order to re-balance the field in his favor. Yet still there was that sense of danger.

An instinctual knowledge of what was to come should he fall this night...it was ecstasy. Knowing not just his fate or that of his sons. But the fate of his clan as well rested on what was to come next. Curious he'd not thought his children would make their attempt to seize power so early. He'd underestimated both their ambition & resentment of him. With that final thought going through his mind the Demon committed himself to what he needed to do. It all came down to whether he succeeded or not.

(Will be Sending Actions soon/tomorrow if I pass out)

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Trust is a very tender bond; all it takes is one misunderstanding or one mistake for that bond to weaken exponentially, if not break. It seemed like Miroku Akkuma was doing all he possibly could to bend and bend and bend and bend the trust his so called “son” had in him. There wasn’t any one event that stood apart from the rest--that wasn’t true. Kanmuri’s biggest gripe with his father was that Miroku Akkuma almost killed him by giving him an incomplete seal. It was this event that forced Kanmuri to come to terms with what his father actually was, a mad scientist that would do any and everything possible to accomplish his goal. The goal itself was questionable. How would one push a current shinobi’s power to the power of shinobi past? It wasn’t apparent to the ten year old boy when he first heard, but now, as everything came together, it was clear as day that his father had to be using people as experiments, and he was one of them. Akkuma’s love? Faked. His teachings? Lies. Connection to Kanmuri? Questionable. Everything the Demon of the Mist did was to ensure his creation--not his son--blossomed into a tool of mass destruction. Kanmuri was masterfully manipulated by the unbecoming demon in front of him, and Kanmuri’s anger for him was more than obvious.

His scarlet eyes glowed with ferocity, and his black demonic aura whipped violently around him as his onslaught would once again begin. The anger overflowing in the young demon would cause the demonic enzymes to burst throughout the boy’s system. The pleasure from the cursed seal was now replaced with a burning sensation, but there wasn’t any pain, just a feeling of overflowing anger. His father only continued to impart some sense of fear into the two as he activated his cursed seal. Too bad for Miroku Akkuma, it was too late. His sons were already one step ahead of him. It was unknown to Kanmuri how Riyota felt, but one thing was clear. His older brother was serious. All the ten year old felt was a breeze of wind as Riyota raced and slashed their father at nearly vanishing speeds. The strike happened so quick, it looked as if it missed, but the trickle of blood from Miroku Akkuma proved otherwise. Following suit, Kanmuri, using the Shinigami’s power inside of him, slashed and diced at his father. Yes, Kanmuri’s sword did external damage, but with each strike landed, the shinigami was slowly dealing mental damage to the father of its host. The young demon, in his mad slashing craze, would hit a vital point and the resulting blow would cause blood to squirt out. His sword, Bloodthirsty Crown, was designed with ridges on it, and while it pierced at his father’s flesh, it also would cause more damage on its way out. Not skipping a beat, Riyota would do a follow up of his own doing a quick slice and dice combo of his own. The brothers may not have had any experience fighting as a team before, but to anyone observing the fight, that wouldn’t seem to be the case.

Maybe as a result of seeing the predicament he was in, Akkuma would create a thick fog decreasing the visibility of all in battle. The scene had changed, what was before a skirmish inside of a training room in Toraono Dojo was now an unrecognizable, fog-filled battlefield, but due to how close the three were in proximity, their vision remained unobstructed. Kanmuri wasn’t worried, in fact, it could be argued that Kanmuri didn’t take notice of the “wanna-be obstruction.” Kanmuri’s prey was Miroku Akkuma, and he refused to let that man out of his sight.

Given their proximity, it was no surprise that Akkuma drew his weapon, but Riyota didn’t intend to give him a chance to use it. The older man would charge his blade at Akkuma, but barely miss the demon. Where Riyota had failed, Kanmuri wouldn’t. Akkuma was not going to get a chance to retaliate, Kanmuri would make sure of it. Once again, aided by the shinigami inside of him, Kanmuri sent an assault of slashes at Akkuma. Either Akkuma lacked the speed to dodge the young demon’s attacks or Kanmuri’s combat prowess was too much for the so called “Demon of the Mist.” Hit upon hit upon hit would land, and by the end of his assault, Kanmuri’s handiwork manifested itself in a pool of blood beneath the feet of the Chaos Demon. Riyota’s next attack would almost cause Kanmuri to pity Akkuma as Riyota’s blade cut the face of Akkuma in half, but Akkuma’s response to it would be what reaffirmed Kanmuri’s goal. Maniacal laughter and chuckles of pleasure would be the Chaos Demon’s response to his head being sliced in two. Threads would seemingly come out of nowhere and reattach his face together. Kanmuri’s intentions were only being proved to him; Miroku Akkuma needed to be culled.

Riyota then acrobatically spun in the air before before landing a few attacks of his hand. While his brother attacked, Kanmuri would perform handseals and cast a genjutsu on his father. He could feel the mental connection. It was game over. Miroku Akkuma would soon be gone from this world.

[Actions Sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riyota could already feel the impact of his seal feasting on his chakra. He knew he had to end this swiftly or the seal would begin feasting on his life force when there was no more chakra to consume. He felt his heart beat in a broken rhythm. It was not enjoying the strain but he didn't have time to focus on the pain. Instead the Jounin smirked as he looked at the scorch mark on Akkuma's flesh. He saw the telltale markings of his seal burrow their way into his father's bloodstream like some sort of parasite. He knew that soon his father would feel the impact of its debilitating properties.

Not taking much time to gloat he knew he needed to strike again to prevent Akkuma from regaining his ground, in an instant he practically vanished from vision. Less than a second later the demon would feel two fresh wounds open and blood begin pouring from them, Riyota standing just behind him, blood staining the black blades. Kanmuri struck swiftly after whilst Akkuma was still recovering, his blade striking true and the demon seeming to suffer all over from the effects of the wound. As his father recoiled Riyota had no intentions of giving him any time to recover as he swiftly doubled back from his initial strike and delivered a clean cut to the back of the demon, marking the spot for further destruction. The two Miroku sons were somehow synchronised despite no prior practice, able to keep their father on the defensive by following up one another's attacks.

They could not however keep him from acting perpetually, and now it was time for Akkuma to strike back. In an instant the entire area was covered in a thick fog, it was difficult enough to see one's hand in front of one's face and trying to make out anyone else was nigh impossible. Their father was plotting something and was using the mist to conceal himself whilst he carried out that plot. Riyota would not be deterred, and even though it took extra effort he charged through to where he could make out what seemed to be the demon's silhouette. The Jounin surged through with a cleave of his blade, dispersing the nearby fog. To find that his eyes had deceived him and there was nothing in that spot. Much to Akkuma's good fortune as the attack had quite a lot of force behind it.

A sound of blood splattering signalled to Riyota that his brother had succeeded where he had failed. One picking up the slack for the other. Their bond was not of blood, but perhaps their spirits had a bond unseen in the domain of the physical. Another benefit of his brother striking is that Riyota now knew exactly where his father was positioned. In an instant he vanished from his place and then appeared in front of his father, leaping through the heavy haze. His right blade arced up and cleaved through his father's chest and upwards further, slicing his head clean in half. The shockwave of the strike would continue forward, cracking the ceiling with an almighty BOOM. The rock split and chunks of debris fell to the ground. The dojo was split, just like his father's head. If anyone nearby wasn't aware this fight was happening, that noise would tell that something wasn't quite right.

The elation of their father's potential defeat did not last however, as it soon became apparent what power Akkuma had sacrificed everything for. Black tendrils burst out and reattached everything, the two halves coming together and his face resealing, albeit imperfectly but still, he stood there, practically unharmed by what would've been a mortal blow to many others. Riyota took one step back in surprise. This certainly complicated things.

Still, he couldn't let his surprise allow the demon to gain the upper hand, swiftly he recomposed himself and dashed forward again with another arcing strike, this time diagonally across Akkuma's torso. As the blade carved through flesh it was not just blood that spilled but pure chakra as well, energy which flowed forward into the open air, Daintily wrapping around Riyota blade for a moment before dispersing.

He took a moment to catch his breath, he had thrown a lot at Akkuma but his father wasn't falling. Surely he couldn't take too much more. Yet at the same time, neither could Riyota. He inhaled deeply as his father seemed to be readying to completely vanish from sight. He raised his blades again with a smirk. "Healing from critical damage? I did it first." He chuckled before leaping back into the fray.

And now for some music
MFT

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Father vs Sons said:
AkkumaRiyotaKanmuri
227xdZr.png
[lb][/lb]
HP: 27,170 + 2,400 - 20,426 = 9,144 HP[lb][/lb]
CP: 28,708 - 10,993 = 17,715 CP [lb][/lb]
AP: 10.25 - 9 = 11 NR [lb][/lb]
'Shadow Garb'[lb][/lb]
'Hand of Chaos' Equipped[lb][/lb]
Cursed Seal Active[lb][/lb]
Bleed Rank 4[lb][/lb]
Hidden Action???[lb][/lb]
'Mind Ripped' [lb][/lb]
file.php
[lb][/lb]
HP: 41,315 - 0 = 41,315 HP [lb][/lb]
CP: 21,045 - 4,270 = 16,775 CP [lb][/lb]
AP: 11 - 10.5 = 10.5 NR [lb][/lb]
'Fog'[lb][/lb]
Hidden Action?[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb]
HP: 48,625 + 1,520 - 1500 = 48,645 HP [lb][/lb]
CP: 16,452 - 15,394 = 1,058 CP [lb][/lb]
AP: 10.5 - 10.5 = 10 NR [lb][/lb]
'Fog'[lb][/lb]

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

JinkotsuN/A?????

227xdZr.png
[lb][/lb]
HP: 27,000 - 0 = 27,000 HP[lb][/lb]
CP: 21,000 - 0 = 21,000 CP [lb][/lb]
AP: 5 - 0 = 5 NR [lb][/lb]

[lb][/lb]
HP: 11,690 - 0 = 11,690 HP [lb][/lb]

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

Round 3 said:
~ 0.00 Sec -- Akkuma maintains all the things!
~ 0.00 Sec -- Riyota maintains all the things!
~ 0.00 Sec -- Kanmuri maintains all the things!

~ 0.00 Sec -- Akkuma maintains his cursed seal and pays the price...
--------- CP loss of -6, new CP max is: 30,000

~ 0.00 Sec -- Riyota maintains his cursed seal and pays the price...
--------- CP loss of -4, new CP max is: 25,200

~ 0.00 Sec -- Kanmuri maintains his cursed seal and pays the price...
--------- CP loss of -6, new CP max is: 23,400

--------- Check vs Akkuma - 37 vs 27, Success!
--------- Check vs Riyota - Stopleaking your aura all over him, it's gross

~ 0.00 Sec -- Riyota's 'Viral Affliction' activates
--------- Check vs Akkuma - 39 vs 26, Success!
--------- Akkuma is 'Afflicted' 100% power for the remainder of this round

~ 0.00 Sec -- Akkuma takes his bleed damage - Rank 4, 1,920 damage

~ 0.00 Sec -- Kanmuri healed a bit using 'Healing Factor'

~ 0.00 Sec -- Akkuma uses his 'Willpower' ability to use Cancel
--------- 30% chance for Cancel to work anyway, Rolled 95, Failed

~ 0.00 Sec -- Resistance check for Akkuma
--------- 48 vs 46, Success!
--------- A hidden action wears off of Akkuma!

~ 0.00 Sec -- Resistance check for Kanmuri
--------- 41 vs 33, Success!
--------- A hidden action wears off of Kanmuri!

~ 0.95 Sec -- Kanmuri uses 'Death Touch'
--------- RiP Akkuma

~ 2.04 Sec -- Riyota uses 'Steel Weaving' [Mastered] with the special action
--------- 1st check - 49 vs 27, Hit!
--------- 2nd check - 40 vs 24, Hit!
--------- 3rd check - 41 vs 21, Hit!
--------- 4th check - 41 vs 24, Hit!
--------- 5th check - 39 vs 30, Hit!
--------- Dual weapon check - 33 vs 33, 50% Partial Hit
--------- 20% chance to activate the 'Adamantite' effect, Rolled 14, Success!
--------- 17% chance to increase bleed rank, Rolled 86, Failed

~ 2.04 Sec -- Akkuma reflexively uses 'Flock of Shadow' [Mastered]
--------- Riyota's Steel Weaving was auto dodged!
--------- Two clones appear on the battlefield, Riyota and Kanmuri are automatically confused!

~ 3.00 Sec -- A hidden action wears off on Akkuma...

~ 3.57 Sec -- Kanmuri uses 'Fatal Draw' [Mastered] targeting Akkuma
--------- 3 Akkumas are on the battlefield, random roll to determine target (1-Akkuma, 2-Clone, 3-Clone) Rolled 2, targeting clone
--------- 1st check - 27 vs 32, Miss

~ 3.41 Sec -- Akkuma summons his contract, Jinkotsu
--------- Contract Mastery granted Jinkotsu +3 Gen DC

~ 4.09 Sec -- Riyota uses 'Kill Driver' [Mastered] targeting Akkuma
--------- 3 Akkumas are on the battlefield, random roll to determine target (1-Akkuma, 2-Clone, 3-Clone) Rolled 2, targeting clone
--------- 1st check - 40 vs 26, Hit!
--------- 2nd check - 35 vs 32, Hit!
--------- 3rd check - 43 vs 33, Hit!
--------- 4th check - 48 vs 35, Hit!
--------- 5th check - 48 vs 31, Hit!
--------- 6th check - 47 vs 39, Hit!
--------- 7th check - 49 vs 34, Hit!
--------- 8th check - 46 vs 23, Hit!
--------- 9th check - 48 vs 30, Hit!
--------- 10th check - 46 vs 28, Hit!
--------- Dual weapon check - 43 vs 33, Hit!
--------- 20% chance to activate the 'Adamantite' effect, Rolled 86, Failed
--------- 17% chance to increase bleed rank, Rolled 47, Failed
--------- It was a clone!

~ 4.39 Sec -- Akkuma attempts to enter stealth
--------- Check vs Riyota - 41 vs 21
--------- Check vs Kanmuri - 43 vs 22
--------- Kanmuri 3rd eye check - 20
--------- Both Riyota and Kanmuri are not aware of Akkuma...

~ 5.36 Sec -- Akkuma uses 'Transformation' [Mastered] to attempt to appear as Kanmuri's Persona
--------- Jutsu gets redirected to Kanmuri per GP rules, now appearing as Kanmuri
--------- Awareness check vs Riyota - 25 vs 34, Failed

~ 6.13 Sec -- Riyota uses 'Flight Aerial Strike' [Mastered] targeting Akkuma
--------- 2 Akkumas are on the battlefield, random roll to determine target (1-Akkuma, 2-Clone) Rolled 1, targeting Akkuma
--------- Akkuma is in stealth, Blind shot check - 30 vs 22, Failed, Auto Miss!

~ 6.31 Sec -- Kanmuri performs a hidden action, targeting Akkuma's shadow
--------- 2 Akkumas are on the battlefield, random roll to determine target (1-Akkuma, 2-Clone) Rolled 1, targeting Akkuma
--------- 1st check - 49 vs 34, Hit!
--------- 'Lotus Bloom' effect triggers
--------- Akkuma is no longer in stealth
--------- Stealth rules give Kanmuri And Riyota +1 awareness towards akkuma

~ 7.31 Sec -- Akkuma attempts to enter stealth again
--------- Check vs Riyota - 30 vs 26, Failed
--------- Check vs Kanmuri - 32 vs 18, Failed
--------- Kanmuri 3rd eye check - 26, Failed
--------- Both Riyota and Kanmuri are not aware of Akkuma...

~ 8.78 Sec -- Akkuma uses 'Cancel' [Mastered]
--------- 30% chance for Cancel to work anyway, Rolled 67, Failed

~ 8.93 Sec -- Kanmuri uses 'Higuma' [Mastered] with the special action, using 'Cleave' to target both Akkuma and the Clone
--------- 2 Akkumas are on the battlefield, random roll to determine which target is first (1-Akkuma, 2-Clone) Rolled 1, targeting Akkuma first
--------- Blind shot check - 32 vs 33, Success!!!!!
--------- Attack continues as normal
--------- 1st check - 22 vs 20, Hit!
--------- 2nd check - 38 vs 19, Hit!
--------- 3rd check - 22 vs 31, Miss
--------- 4th check - 31 vs 25, Hit!
--------- 5th check - 30 vs 23, Hit!
--------- 6th check - 26 vs 22, Hit!
--------- 7th check - 38 vs 28, Hit!
--------- Only 4 may hit
--------- 'Lotus Bloom' effect triggers
--------- 5% chance to cause bleed, Rolled 71, Failed
--------- Akkuma is no longer in stealth
--------- Checks vs Akkuma's Clone
--------- 1st check - 27 vs 38
--------- 2nd check - 29 vs 33
--------- 3rd check - 22 vs 31
--------- 4th check - 24 vs 24, 50% partial hit
--------- No more checks needed, Clone is dispersed

~ 8.93 Sec -- Kanmuri combos into 'Higuma' [Mastered] via the special action, targeting Akkuma
--------- 1st check - 33 vs 24, Hit!
--------- 2nd check - 39 vs 38, 75% Partial Hit
--------- 3rd check - 32 vs 39, Miss
--------- 4th check - 31 vs 32, 75% Partial Hit
--------- 5th check - 36 vs 38, Miss
--------- 6th check - 27 vs 35, Miss
--------- 7th check - 32 vs 22, Hit!
--------- 5% chance to cause bleed, Rolled 71

~ 9.54 Sec -- Riyota uses 'Fatal Draw' [Mastered] with the special action, targeting Akkuma
--------- 1st check - 49 vs 35, Hit!
--------- Dual weapon check - 52 vs 20, Hit!
--------- 20% chance to activate the 'Adamantite' effect, Rolled 38, Failed
--------- 17% chance to increase bleed rank, Rolled 39, Failed
--------- 45% chance to inflict Fatal Wound, Rolled 82, Failed

--------- 30% chance for Cancel to work anyway, Rolled 29, Success
--------- A hidden action wears off of Riyota...

--------- 20,809 total Cursed damage dealt so far, Akkuma takes 832 extra damage!

Notes:
~ Hidden Mist - Heavy Cover: +2 Stealth and Dark: +2 Stealth
~ Kanmuri wanted to perform more actions, but ran out of time
~ Due to illusionary damage, Kanmuri's HP max is still 50,125
~ Due to illusionary damage, Riyota's HP max is still 41,315
~ Due to illusionary damage, Akkuma's new HP max is 39,501
~ Total Cursed damage dealt to Akkuma: 20,809

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back