Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Seeing the sights [private solo]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masa decided to leave the hotel she was staying at and see the sights.

Masa would watch the events going on carefully. Indeed, she was still in a village that was strange to her. She had been to the villages briefly, when she was an ANBU, but never out in the open. She clunked past some stores and clubs, deciding what to do when she found a nice little cafe. She approached the cafe and found that they were serving steamed milk. Truthfully, she loved just a cup of it by itself. She liked alcohol but when she could not have it or was not in the mood, she enjoyed that much more.

She sat in the little cafe and began to people watch, a favorite past time of hers. She watched people interact with others and with the shops. Compared to Mist, they seemed a little more uptight in their movements, but maybe Masa was being a little biased. She missed her home.

"Your steamed milk, miss." a waiter said carrying over her milk.

She smiled at the polite waiter, calling her a miss instead of a ma'am. He was trying to downplay her age. It was nice but a lie. She accepted the drink and continued to people watch. There was a certain electricity in the air, she noticed. They were maybe a little uptight but when they saw something they wanted, these folks decided then and there that they wanted it. Mist folk her for fluid and took longer to decide.

Masa smiled and sipped her milk.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masa watched people pass by and sipped on her warm milk. Her eyes tracked anyone and everyone, especially those who were too quiet or too loud. Masa had seen all kinds of danger, so she knew the warning signs.

It was as she took another sip of milk that she noticed a shady looking man appraoch a random woman, smiling. Masa could tell he was holding something and the woman looked petrified. Masa set her cup of milk on the table and began to wave at the woman.

"Is that you? I thought you were late for our meeting!" Masa called out in a jovial voice that was completely fake.

The woman looked confused. but the man did not notice for he turned his head sharply.

"What?" He yelled.

"You are making my friend late to our meeting! She is already five minutes late. We have many plans to discuss with a lot of money behind it." Masa said plainly. "You can join us too."

The woman looked like she was going to pass out and the man looked Masa over, especially looking at her cane. He smirked and turned the woman around, still hiding whatever it was that was in his hands. Masa smiled, knowing that the man thought he had just won the jackpot with helpless women. How unfortunate for him.

They approached as Masa pulled up some extra chairs. The man sat between them, the woman sitting on the other side of the table. They looked at Masa, who took another sip of milk.

"Well now, I guess we should start. I am thinking 100,000 yen. Yes, I know it is a lot, but I know you can afford it." Masa said, looking serious and pulling out a blank piece of paper, she pulled out a pencil and wrote something on the paper. She passed it to the woman. The man made a grab for it, but Masa easily outmaneuvered him with a slight of hand. "Sorry. This is for business partners only."

The man asked about the nature of business, so Masa took the opportunity to regale him with a tall tale about selling ninja weapons and that this woman's family had some shinobi they wanted to sell to, but they needed more metal to make the tools. As Masa explained in great detail their bussiness, the woman wrote something down on the piece of paper.

"I can't do that. Here is my counter offer." She pushed over the piece of paper and Masa read it.

'Has kunai. Wants my money.' was what it said in response to Masa's own words of 'What is going on?'

Masa smiled at the woman.

"Very well. I will show you some of the product."

Masa pretended to fumble with a single senbon. The man smiled, looking at the high quality weapon.

"Gosh it is so much more pointy than what I remember. I hope I don't"

In a sudden movement, Masa took the senbon and stabbed it into the man's leg, at the same time her other hand covering his mouth. The man dropped the kunai, which Masa caught , leaving the senbon in his leg.

"I don't know who you are, but you picked the wrong spot to rob someone. I suggest going to the hospital to get that removed. I nicked one of your arteries and if you remove it, you will bleed out in 30 seconds. Leave, now." Masa said, her voice becoming frigid. The man looked wide eyes at her and then took off, limping.

Masa sipped at her milk some more as the woman began breaking down crying, thanking Masa profusely.

Masa bought her some tea and they sat for a while talking. Masa promised that she was not looking for anything in helping her.She took the would be thief's kunai and pocketed it. Masa left some yen for the woman, who said that she really did not have much money. Masa detected that it was a truth. She left the little cafe, feeling like she had at least accomplished a little something.

[topic left]
[MFT 679]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back