Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Seeking Understanding [Raikage Please]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayata Shin, a man of peace but the leader of a military village. While he was exceptionally kind when peace became recklessness would one seek an end? For every decision he made there was always going to be a repercussion. For this moment it was the demon named Akkuma, and what this half-ling was subjecting others to was a crime one that he knew all too well. The Cursed Seal was -not- simply a tool for power it was a dark entity in itself. There was a reason they were so dangerous and if this was Akkuma's way of strengthening Kumogakure then he was no better than Hoshikata.

What was more disturbing is that in all of the instances where his crime became rampant not once did Hayata Shin respond. During the conflict of the gates Yuuto heard nothing, and had not for a whole night. Instead of rushing straight here he took time to cool down and come to his senses. His anger was too high and if he wasn't careful he'd have compromised his position in the village. Currently however there had to be a few things to really convince Hayata Shin what he was doing was wrong. There were far too many refugees and mercenaries who had not earned their place and Kumogakure was more than a "hangout" spot for everyone who was down on their luck it was a shinobi village. What their Kage was doing was too foolish and causing problems right now. At this rate, there could be far too many refugees to contain.

So now that he had cemented the idea his only course of action was to confront the Raikage. Yuuto came dressed as a traditional Main Branch shinobi. His headband tied tightly around his forehead covering the third eye. There was a large man with clammy like skin following him. His eyes were almost ghostly but he looked normal beyond that. He wore an older set of robes, and a fur pelt that gave him a barbarian like look. A large crystal blade rested on his back and in his hands he towed a large chest. Yuuto held the documents, a second piece of the puzzle that was the Demon Sage, Miroku Akkuma.

Yuu would open the door ignoring the receptionist. His face was devoid of emotion but his eyes were sharp. They held intent as if he was determined about something. Shin would probably be confused by this matter, but he would come to find out what this was. Juyomonji the large man would slam the door behind him using his and then setting the chest down. He'd cross his arms and lean on the door as to block anyone from coming in. This would not be interrupted Shin would hear his master out. Yuuto would set down the documents on Shin's desk and begin his meeting with a greeting. "Greetings, I apologize for bursting in but I need to speak to you. I refuse to leave until you hear me out, so forgive me in advance for my rudeness and blunt nature on this matter. Your deal with Miroku Akkuma whatever it is needs to end. He has sought to pass on dark techniques to your students, he has forcibly cursed sealed one of your faithful Anbu and battled me until he saw that there was a chance of his defeat. He totes around some bargain he made with you as a safety badge to avoid all inconvenience. He has claimed he would die, and judging from his notes I assume he made a binding contract with you. I believe he has ways to manuever around his own jutsu meaning his deal is subjective to his terms unless stated otherwise. I believe you'd been played, and if this demon keeps getting what he wants then you will usher in ruin. Our village protocols are too lax, and we are not operating within the best protection of our civilians or our shinobi. You are making our jobs harder Hayata Shin, and honestly I cannot stand by any longer." Yuuto would sigh before grasping the bridge of his nose and walking over to Juyomonji. The large man would pat his shoulder before the young man could get any more words in. Yuuto would pull open the chest and reveal the yen that Akkuma left behind. Without a thought or hesitation he'd emit an ember about the size of his fist allowing the flames to overtake the yen.

He'd watch the flames dance smirking at the demon's treasury. He'd begin talking his voice more calm now. "Here's his offering of yen to cover the damage to the surrounding area of the Dragon Tooth Pass. As if we need money to fix nature. I call this crap, and right now I can't think why we need this. Hayata Shin, I know what his seals can do I can scribe a similar if not exact set. We are alike in some ways and that's why I understand his tragic power. However the way he's using it is out of line. He's twisting our villagers and I suspect Doku will not be the only one." This entire interaction was just dropped on Shin, it was meant to be surprising and chaotic to match the level of confusion that this situation had presented. Everything was spontaneous and truthfully Yuuto hadn't thought out all the steps. There were a few changes he wanted in the village but he had to talk with the Raikage, not at him.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hitomi tried her best to stop Yuuto from barging into the raikage's office but his swift actions allowed him to easily maneuver through her. It was still a wonder as to how this man was able to move through the ephemeral halls that blocked the upper floors from the rest of the towers. She tried to speak but the door quickly slammed open. Shin was preoccupied with reviewing all of the profiles concerning all of the citizens, shinobi and non-shinobi alike, from water country that Masa had verified for him. His office was completely filled with stacks of parchments that the sudden thrust of wind that rushed through door caused the papers to fly around.

Yuuto gave no second for Shin to react as he divulge his entire story to Shin and it was a fantastic one.

"I am aware of this Yuuto. I have spoke to council and the rest of the sennin about this and are working on a solution. However, this new revelation about Akkuma is troubling. Do you know his current whereabouts." Shin said as he rose from his seat placing his cup of warm not chilled cold tea on to his table. He was ready to leave. "How can Akkuma do this and why had not Deta notified him of this?" Shin thought to himself. Over the past couple of weeks, Deta had been more preoccupied by the overzealous dark charkra that had been seeping into the physical realm.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that Shin was relatively calm for what was going on and to be quite honest, it surprised Yuuto. He claimed that they were working on Gate Protocol which was a good thing. While the Yen burned he smiled and began to laugh. "And here I was thinking I would have to yell at our Raikage and vent my deepest emotions on this matter." He kept laughing as Juyomonji smiled as well. The larger man would finally speak up and remind Yuuto of something. "Hello Hayata Shin, I am Juyomonji a servant to Masaru Yuuto. We believe we understand what Akkuma's goals are, at the very least where his techniques originate from." He'd look around the office for a moment, scanning for any other presences.

Yuuto would stand and put up a hand as to calm the watchful servant. "Yes Juyomonji is correct, I believe Akkuma's abilities originate from an ancient sect of Necromancy and Sealing. It's more like Life Ninjutsu. You bend your life energy, a stronger variant of one's chakra but his equally deadly on the person using it. If one can master a certain manner of finesse and control they can create binding techniques of the spiritual realm. Only certain people can achieve this however, and one of the tell tale signs are naturally being able to view the spirits of the fallen. It's something I've minorly avoided, but it's not something I can actually avoid. Juyomonji is a creation of this ability he's a reanimated soul using the corpses of a few people who were being tortured by a demon worshiper." Yuuto would take a moment to give pause and allow this information to sink in. He'd then untie his Cloud Headband and reveal the third eye that sat on his forehead. He knew that things would not be the same after this but he was prepared for any criticism he might receive. While Akkuma used his powers forcibly Yuuto did not. He would always keep hold of that fact to justify who he was.

"Yes I remember being told by an Anbu who delivered a tome of Akkuma's work, that there was something else that showed up there. Your Deta seems to be perceptive about the happenings of the village maybe he can lend us insight as well?" He'd begin to bite his thumb as he thought on how to address his next opinion. "Shin what if Akkuma's Goal is separate from yours? Deals are usually two sided with both parties receiving something. What if Akkuma's goal is to bring about chaos in the village? What better could a demon do that, than ushering in his own kind to lay waste to the village that beat them back? What if he wants to bring about the Second Demon Invasion? It has made no sense to me that if he's loyal to you, why would he commit all of these atrocities. He claims our government has done far worse, but to me it seems like we've allowed people to continue their wrong doings. What deal do you have with him, what do you think?" They both agreed that Akkuma was a problem, but now they had to figure out the demon's angle.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was great certitude in the man's eyes that sought out Shin to react in some fashion to show the seriousness of the situation. He was was relieved that his raikage was at least showing some interest already making expedient attempts at a solution.

The large man besides Yuuto spoke up introducing himself as a servant but more apparently a courier for Yuuto's reasoning. Who he truly was still a mystery but it was apparent that he was no stranger to battle as Shin watched the burly man's eyes surveyed the office like a lookout in patrol.

Yuuto concurred with the man's deduction providing a vignettes of processes that described Akkuma's abilities as well as revealing the identify of Juyomonji. Did he really think that by binding souls to a corpse would serve any different than the debauchery of sinful man.

He paused for a moment giving Shin time to acclimate on what he had said.

"Yes I remember being told by an Anbu who delivered a tome of Akkuma's work, that there was something else that showed up there. Your Deta seems to be perceptive about the happenings of the village maybe he can lend us insight as well?" He'd begin to bite his thumb as he thought on how to address his next opinion. "Shin what if Akkuma's Goal is separate from yours? Deals are usually two sided with both parties receiving something. What if Akkuma's goal is to bring about chaos in the village? What better could a demon do that, than ushering in his own kind to lay waste to the village that beat them back? What if he wants to bring about the Second Demon Invasion? It has made no sense to me that if he's loyal to you, why would he commit all of these atrocities. He claims our government has done far worse, but to me it seems like we've allowed people to continue their wrong doings. What deal do you have with him, what do you think?

"I can assure you that Akkuma has no concerns with the youkai realm and bringing about the next invasion. No, it was clear to me the moment that I met Akkuma only interest is for himself and his clan. I have told him many times to denounce his demonic ancestry and eliminate its hold on his clan yet his arrogance will not allow him. Now he is seeking the branch out within Kumogakure. This is something that I can not allow." Shin responded as he walked closer to the two removing himself away from his desk.

"I am also concern about your recent endeavors." Shin said as he stared at the big man, a look that was like a luring magnet that all three could see. "Alas, that is for a discussion for another day. You still have not answer my question? Do you know Akkuma's whereabouts? I would request Deta's aide but he is unavailable at the moment."

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It could be interesting if his hate for his father was only meant for control. I remember reading a foreign story about an adopted son who hated his father so much that the best way he figured to slight his father was to take over his kingdom. It's quite relevant in many stories of kings and royalties. I wouldn't put it past that lustful whelp, to try and take hold of a demon's kingdom. He's not going to renounce his demon heritage as you so willfully want him to." It would seem that the Raikage become too involved with trying to breech into other matters as well. He was clearly uncomfortable with Juyomonji. Truthfully there were a million things Yuuto wanted to say to Shin in more of spite than defense. There was the matter of Hayata Shin laying in bed with devils and liars. For one there was Hoshikata who was basically going to get a pat on the back if it wasn't for the intervening parties Yuu included. Then there was Akkuma a demon who was out of his wits and running around using the Raikage's name as a shield. There was also the ridiculous process of the Medical Branch's Kinjutsu experiments. Not to mention Shin barely had any form of connection with his villagers. In time they'd likely rebel him for the coveted thunder throne. Would Kumogakure even need a Raikage after this?

Instead of bashing the Raikage for all of his mistakes Yuuto took his snark judgement. He would only speak on his behalf and not for the rest of what was obviously seen. "No it's fine I'd rather put the nail in the coffin myself. My reasons for delving into this realm were simply by force. I have an idiotic ancestor who made a pack with a creature from another realm. This pact could not be avoided if I wanted my clan to be out of harm's way. Unless you and the merry band of Kumogakure shinobi are going to help me slay these Primordial Lords, then I will continue to use the power given to me, until I can be rid of it on my own accord." He was becoming a bit touchy but this topic brought up heated memories. That damned creature, smirking and sneering at him until he got the gist of the torment. However the Raikage was a fool if he thought Yuuto really wished for this. However he'd not waste his time on such an argument or debate about intentions and specifics.

"I have no idea where Akkuma is. He warped from my position using a demon gate, but I'm sure I could follow him if need be. However my first priority was to ensure your Anbu's safety. Who escaped the hospital last night regardless of the wishes for him to stay in bed. I'll be sure to kick him about when I find him. I'd say the smartest thing to do right now would be to check the gates. If Akkuma is anywhere still around them then we'll be able to catch up. I doubt that spiteful demon has left yet." Yuuto would stand decompress Juyomonji's energy sending off the giant into the Primordial Realm until he was needed for battle. Yuuto would then summon his Anbu gear and throw on the black cloak and plain mask. He'd turn to the Raikage once more and propose the idea.

"How about we hunt him down together." Yuuto would wait for a response before leaving with Hayta Shin in tow.

[Leaving Topic with Hayata Shin hopefully]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"No it's fine I'd rather put the nail in the coffin myself. My reasons for delving into this realm were simply by force. I have an idiotic ancestor who made a pack with a creature from another realm. This pact could not be avoided if I wanted my clan to be out of harm's way. Unless you and the merry band of Kumogakure shinobi are going to help me slay these Primordial Lords, then I will continue to use the power given to me, until I can be rid of it on my own accord."

"I see." Shin said noticing the similarities between his ordeal with the youkai and Yuuto. He also notice the snarky remark about Shin and his merry men which sounded more of a euphemism for a much more condescending word, perhaps Yuuto was simply annoyed by the inquiry. Regardless, there was no reason to continue with the conversation.

"I have no idea where Akkuma is. He warped from my position using a demon gate, but I'm sure I could follow him if need be. However my first priority was to ensure your Anbu's safety. Who escaped the hospital last night regardless of the wishes for him to stay in bed. I'll be sure to kick him about when I find him. I'd say the smartest thing to do right now would be to check the gates. If Akkuma is anywhere still around them then we'll be able to catch up. I doubt that spiteful demon has left yet."

<Well let us use the resources that we have. I will send a broadcast message and see if we can get some more information." Shin said as he raised his index finger to his ear as he activated his headset. "This is a broadcast signal requesting all shinobi and kunochi to locate two individuals named Akkuma and his brother Uziuke. If you find these individuals please contact me or any ANBU. Do not let them leave the village> Shin announced in a loud voice. His voice seemed to echo every where including his own office and perhaps Yuuto's own headset.

He clicked his headset ending the transmission. "We should head to the gates, perhaps they may be there already."

[Leaving Topic w/ Yuuto]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back