Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Senju Kamiko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senju Kamiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So I have read a lot of a rules (and there are a lot more to go v.v) but from what I can see, there's not a whole lot of direction for some things. For instance, nothing told me how I was supposed to join the Senju clan, but it happened to be listed here in this forum as the only clan. I grabbed Kazuki off of the Council list and PM'd him that way. Just thought I'd mention this. There's also no clear direction on where to go for new players, not even like a "New Player's Look Here" in the Site Rules... :/

Also, I haven't found any rules regarding Avatars and Signatures. Am I to assume I'm free to do whatever I want there? Seems like a bad assumption, given that a lot of people seem to have the same exact format for them.. On to the application!

Name: Senju Kamiko

General Description
Kamiko has light brown hair and matching-in-color color eyes. Her skin is a pale white (with a slight tint from the sun) and she is rather short, hoping to soon be five feet tall. She doesn't really have that much muscle on her body, but she is very agile. Thus her body frame is mostly skinny but well toned. Her choice of clothing is usually something that matches her skin or hair color, and if not it better go well with it! Kamiko is always trying to change her outfit wherever affordable, and is a little over-obsessed with clothing. In most scenarios, the first thing Kamiko will notice about a person is their clothing.

She grew up in the shadow of the strength of all the men in the Senju clan, and as such is quite the timid personality. She never really consciously made the choice for the shinobi life. Rather, it chose her when she was born into a clan sworn to protect the village and gain incredible strength. So, most of her time outside of classes and lessons from family members has been focused on anything but ninjas. As such she tends to a garden in her backyard and loves to grow fruit naturally from the earth without any taint from the ill-magics of the chakra-wielding shinobi. Kamiko also loves to cook! In fact, much of her day is spent by herself, reading or distracting herself from the world around her. Anything to get away...

History
Kamiko grew up in a middle-class home in Konoha (am I wrong for calling it Konoha? would it be better to refer to it as "Leaf City"?). She's never left the village except for one occasion in her youth that she was too young to remember. Her parents didn't like to leave much, since they had to always be near that damn tree. Kamiko never really understood that either. They always tell her what she is supposed to do and supposed to be, but never let her make her own decisions. Her mother, Senju Haruka, often scolded her on her lack-of-caring behavior. This only brought out her teenage rebellion more.

Her father, Senju Kazuhiko, wasn't around that much. From what she understood, he was incredibly strong. Seeing as she wasn't exactly a seasoned shinobi herself, this may have just been her childishly believing that her father was a fierce warrior. He was still pretty young, in his early 30's, and doing whatever he could for the village. This meant late nights arriving at home, many after Kamiko had gone to bed, and even more nights simply not coming home at all. She had noticed, a few times, that he had been in her room while she slept. Kamiko always believed that he was watching over her, but she only managed to catch him in her room once. He appeared to be crying, a single tear rolling down his cheek. She didn't move, and was mostly sure he didn't know she was awake. He was silent. She was silent. It was a strange moment for her.

There wasn't anything too astonishing about her childhood. She was part of a prominent and powerful clan, and was only partially proud of that fact. The biggest tragedy that had hit her was when their pet dog died when she was nine. It seemed to affect her brother more than her. Oh yeah, she had a brother too. They didn't have a typical sibling hatred for each other, but they weren't really close either. They just acknowledged each other's existence, and went on with their life. They had taken very different paths. Her brother was a proud shinobi of 17 years, having gone through the joining. Senju Ryuu, the elder son, the pride of the family. He was already a Chuunin. She was way behind.

As the days went on, it inevitably came clear to Kamiko that she did not have an out. The night she confronted that fact she locked herself in her room and cried until she slept. That was a week ago. Now she has buried the free spirit in her deep within, so she can maybe have a better life. She would try to make her family proud, and accept the fact that she would be a shinobi. A killer.

Well, that's it! Feel free to make suggestions on my writing, I always appreciate that! :D

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Approved -- See below for surname.
Clan Affiliation: I'll bring in the current Clan Head (Senju Kazuki) in to approve/deny.
Description: Approved
History: Konoha's fine. I will refer the history to Senju Kazuki as well.

AFter he approves, he'll post the "Welcome to Konoha" jig.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
We appreciate your patience while the site is getting back together!

In the meantime, here are some reads that you may need to know:
General Rules
Site Updates

Please post your character profile HERE. An admin will be also coming by to give you your the Academy Student banner. Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here <3

Here are your starting stats, please post them in your profile and yes your Chakra Control is meant to be at zero.

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0%/50%

Contact us for anything: Council
Hokage: Kami
Anbu Sennin: Senju Kazuki
Milpol Sennin: Umashiashikabihikoji
Medical Sennin: Hasegawa Mana

Status