Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Setting Information: Clans

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
There are several honored clans in Wind Country. Most of these families either hold high regard in the village of Sunagakure because of famed members of their clan or their benevolent efforts to improve the community while others are simply old families that have been present in Sunagakure historically and because of this you can see their name throughout our history books.
  • Note to players (1 of 2): If you are interested in making your village an official clan, please place an application for your clan in the Sand Request Area for us to review. The more effort you place in the application, the more likely we are the accept it.

Note to players (2 of 2): Not every clan is open to members, meaning that the owner has decided to not add members to their clan, the owner is unavailable or the clan is being used for something very specific in our setting. If a clan is accepting new members or not will be listed with the clan but if you have any questions feel free to contact a Council Member.

List of Wind Country Clans:
    • Senju Clan
    • Toraono Clan
    • Sunahoshi Clan
    • Yuki Clan
    • Aikayume Clan
    • Takahashi Clan
    • Chikamatsu Clan
    • Ryuzaki Clan

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
E9zXsOH.jpg

Clan Name: Senju

Motto: The weak shall be culled, only the strong shall survive.

Banner: A bleeding tree stabbed by a sword. On forehead protectors and charms however, there are those that wear the archaic double root insignia from Konohagakure lore.

Political Structure:

• </COLOR>[*]Overlord - The Supreme Leader. All decisions regarding the clan are made by him.
    [*]Advisor - The second in command of the clan. Advisors advise the Overlord. In the absence of the Overlord, the Advisors act as a Duet and lead the clan.
    [*]Tree Warden - A ceremonial rank, awarded to the most trustworthy Senju. This member has the full-time job of protecting the tree and conducting the Joining.
    [*]Full Member - The most numerous rank. After undertaking the Joining, every Senju becomes a Full Member. They are now allowed to freely enter the area where the Senju's Sacred Tree are and they can drink the sap.
    [*]Initiate - Every Senju that has yet to do the Joining is an initiate. Initiates have no knowledge of the Joining, of the Sacred Tree or of the Sap.
Member List
Senju Kazuki - Overlord
Senju Natsuru - Full Member
Senju Nagato - Full Member
Senju Aoshi - Full Member
Senju Toshiro - Full Member
Senju Arashi - Full Member
Senju Tadao - Advisor
Senju Amegatsu - Full Member
Kazama Yusei - Full Member
Senju Minoru - Full Member
Senju Akihiro - Full Member
Senju Zenichi - Initiate
Senju Ishikio - Initiate

Admission: Anyone can join the Senju Clan, however, doing so will bind them to the Senju Code. It is follow it or die, there is no turning back.

Goals:

• [*] Defend the Sacred Tree at all costs.
    [*] Fiercely Protect Konoha (or Sand).
    [*] Seek power through any means.

The Joining: Upon turning 16, all Senjus go through the Joining. Through the use of ancient arts, secretly carried from Overlord to Overlord and Tree Warden to Tree Warden, the young Senju undertakes a millennium old ritual that forever changes them. The young one stands in the middle of a circle. The Tree Warden draws the ceremonial dagger made of jade and carefully stabs their Sacred Tree, collecting the red sap on a jade saucer. After speaking a few mystical words, the Tree Warden gives the jade saucer to the young Senju and he drinks it all. The young Senju then collapses on the floor and only those possessing a strong will and unlimited potential will wake up. If successful, the young awaken Senju will be branded on their chest with the clan's banner, using jade needles and sap as ink.

After-effects of the Joining: The Senju becomes utterly bound to village he belongs to and becomes compelled to grow stronger through any method of his choosing (essentially an obsession of some kind). Considering that the Sap has an addictive effect, the Senju is forced to periodically drink it (monthly). The tattoo allows each Senju to be consciously aware of the rest of his clan. When one Senju dies, everyone else feels it. (They are incapable of knowing where the death occurred or who killed the Senju). After the exodus to Sand, those born in Sand will be completely loyal to Sand instead. If you choose to be born before this happened, your unflinching loyalty lies with Konohagakure.

Rite of Passage: To become worthy of to do the Joining (age is not enough), a Senju Initiate must confront himself and discover his weaknesses. (In other words, you fight in a RP modded battle against yourself). If victorious and of the right age, the Senju will be allowed to do the Joining. Those that born from Senju Parents are exempt from this, while those that join it, must do it.

Background: A long time ago, in the time of the Old Konoha, the Senju Clan was present. The old Senju Ways sought to solve all conflicts with diplomacy, resorting to bloodshed only when no other solution could be used. When Konoha's destruction came, through the event called Red Rain, the Senju Clan was powerless to prevent it and it was too weak to stop it. Leaf was destroyed and the Old Senju Clan was seemingly wiped out. A single, young and orphan, Senju boy managed to survive, when countless others couldn't. Senju Zabucho was his name and his survival should be considered a miracle. The conjunction of Zabucho's tears and the Red Rain's water, sprouted the mightiest tree that the world has ever seen, the tree now known as the Senju's Sacred Tree. With nothing to eat, Zabucho resorted to the tree's bountiful sap. However, the tree's sap had been tainted by the Red Rain and so was Zabucho. With each day day he drank, the stronger the boy got and the hungrier for power he became.

Eventually, through Zabucho's great efforts, the Senju Clan was renewed on his own image and their Savior taught the newest generation about the New Senju Ways and about their rites. One day, however, Zabucho simply vanished, leaving no traces behind. The Senju Clan deemed Senju Zabucho as a godly figure and began worshiping, in tandem with their Sacred Tree. Nowadays, the Senju Clan is a mighty force to be reckoned with and the Clan fiercely protects their Tree and Konoha, like a predator protects its hunting area. After the fall of Leaf, the Senju clan wandered the world seeking a new home, until their ancestral lands could be reclaimed. Eventually they found shelter among the people of Sunagakure where an alliance with clan Toraono was made.

Notable People

• [*]<COLOR color="#404040">Senju Zabucho - Rumored to be from Old Konoha. Zabucho was the first well known Senju and the creator of the current clan and their views. Revered as a godly figure.

Misc:</B><i></i>
This clan is owned by Senju Kazuki.

<B>How to Join:
This clan cannot be joined at this time. there is no way to gain the Senju surname. As for joining the actual clan (without the surname), contact Senju Kazuki for more information.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
zZ4XY1p.jpg

Clan Name: Toraono
  • Toraono Clan/ Toraono (Main Branch) Family, Hyou Family, Oushi-Ouja Family, Aikayume (Priest Branch) Family (Run by **Aikayume Azusa**) , Byakko (Medic Branch) Family

Current Clan Members:
Toraono Kuro
Toraono Reikiko
Byakko Kyuji (Akujin)
Byakko Yanjirou (Yanjirou)
Aikayume Azusa

Clan Description:

-- The Kindred of Hyakujuuonouu -- one family within the Toraono Clan descends from the blood of the Demonbeast King Hyakujuuonouu. They are the children of Toraono Kaibudo and Lady Azame. As a family their defining features are their feline eyes, reasonably dark or tanned skin, exceptional muscles, and feline tails. Only the current Lord of the Toraono Clan and the founder and sole survivor of the original Toraono clan Toraono Kaibudo himself exude any true demonic power however.

--The Kindred of Byakko -- Some of the Toraono Clan descend from the blood of the celestial beast Byakko, the great white tiger. As such they are normally born with white, gray, or blonde hair with exotic gray, blue, or ever rare completely white eyes. These warriors are able to use taijutsu that combines their inner energy flawlessly with their movements resulting in a combat style known amongst the Toraono Clan as Tora no Ken or Fist of the Tiger. It is said that a Grandmaster of Tora no Ken can kill a being with a single strike without leaving a discernible wound or cause a wound so terrible that it causes blood to erupt from every orifice, even the pores of the skin. Some of these descendants are able to bond with the rare sand tigers that roam the deserts and become a formidable hunter team.

-- The Kindred of Ox-King -- Some of the Toraono Clan descend from the blood of one of the demon beast Kings the Oushi-ouja Ox King whom was actually defeated and absorbed by Hyakujuuonouu, the King of demon beasts and cousin of the celestial white tiger Byakko. Those whom show traits of descent from this line are known to be born larger than most babies. Many are born with special chakra seal crests upon their foreheads, chests, abdomens or backs. As they grow older they show off their inhuman strength and tend to be taller than many of those of the Toraono Clan, the tallest of these warriors actually tapered off at eight feet by the time of her twenty third birthday. The males of this lineage occasionally grow ox like horns, sometimes the women do as well but it is very rare. They are also able to master jutsu’s that allow them to turn into giants. They tend to be born with full heads of black, blue, or brown hair with large brown, blue, or rare jade green eyes. These warriors are able to use taijutsu that combines their great strength and massive size to level mountains, and forests.

-- The Kindred of Hyou-- Some of the Toraono Clan descends from the blood of the celestial beast Hyou, the great black panther. As such they are normally born with extremely dark skin and hair. These members are often born with gold or completely black eyes. These warriors are able to use ninjutsu and Genjutsu in a way that allows them to remain undetected until they strike. Their stealth is so naturally and flawlessly accomplished that their movements can influence the shadows. They tend to be lazy when not challenged but when a hunt is brought forth there are few that can match their natural stealth and hunting skills.

Clan History:
  • The Tale of Hyakujuuonouu
    The Source of the Main Branch Toraono Clan

Long ago when the world was new and Akuma and Tenchi roamed the world, beasts possessed great powers and the Gods had yet to create man. Hyakujuuonouu was one of the first great demon beasts. As The king of beasts was able to use the prowess and abilities of any beast he'd ever devoured and by the time man was created he'd devoured so many that he had attained the size of a small mountain. He was forged as a lion with swift power over earth, flame, and wind. Cunning, fierce, brave and loyal he accepted any challenge. His first battles were against his kin, which he didn't devour as it were. The bites and bloodloss gave him enough of their spirit to take on their abilities in mixture with his own. "Cousin Shiro-Toraono most beautiful of all our family I challenge you, for I believe Fire & Earth are stronger than wind." mocked Hyakujuuonouu as he stood at the base of the white mountain. Shiro-Toraono the white tiger of the mountains was larger, faster and blessed with claws of wind. "You are wrong little King for my winds and claws can freeze the earth and blow away the fire, you cannot beat me." Shiro-Toraono smiled as he beckoned Hyaku* to meet him on the side of the mountain. Their fight lasted 4 days and 3 nights with Hyakujuuonouu taking more damage than Shiro-Toraono, until at the crest of the mountain Hyaku* caused an eruption and with great ferocity struck Shiro* with the rage and fury of a volcano leaving scars which became stripes from his attacks all over Shiro's body. Shiro conceded the battle to Hyaku* and gave up a portion of his spirit, granting Hyaku minor control over wind and Shiro's ability to swim. "You are amazingly stubborn cousin and so I give you some of my power and I shall forever wear these scars with pride" smirked Shiro* as he bounded back unto the mountain.

The next opponent to fall before Hyaku* was Hyou the panther. Hyou carried an affinity for the jungle and with it great agility, stealth, and speed. Hyaku* too had garnered lights stripes from his battle with Shiro*. Smiling as he came to the base of the mountain Hyaku* saw eyes peering at him from a great jungle. "Think you can match me in the forest? For you see lost King I rule the jungles, my skills and speed would destroy all your great strength!!" teased Hyou, the great leopard. Hyaku* grinned as he approached " I accept your challenge little cub, but you skill cannot beat my strength, my bite is stronger than yours could ever be" replied Hyaku as he leaped into the forest to find Hyou. Hyaku* and Hyou battled for 2 days and 1 night. Stealthy as Hyou was he could scarcely damage the lion due to his great strength, every time Hyou managed a sneak attack Hyaku* countered after letting Hyou bite him, Hyaku would grapple him to the ground and maul him. After so many bite wounds, Hyou developed huge spots, which he hid by changing his once golden fur to night black. Hyou conceded to Hyaku* and with his spirit granted Hyaku* more agility, speed, and stealth. In response Hyaku's fur became black and his scars from Shiro became grey stripes. "Surely you ARE strong Great king I give you a portion of my power and knowledge and accept these spots as proof of our battle" Hyou grinned looking at his new spots from the multiple bite wounds and with them he stalked off to find his sister Cheetah so he might give her smaller neater spots from loving bites so they might race now and then a blur of spots. Hyaku* waved as Hyou left, tired from blood loss and content. Wiser from his battles with his cousins Hyaku stalked off to the great plains to recover.

It was during his 4 days of resting that Hyaku* came upon a bison of great size and of such power that his every step shook the earth. Hungry from his week of fighting Hyaku challenged the Ox King for the right to eat one of his kin. "I have great hunger Ox King, and I would feast upon one of your lesser kin if you would allow me, I am not a pauper or a Hyena so I will ask you first." spoke Hyakujuuonouu as he stepped from the grassy knoll he had been resting in. The Ox King turned to face Hyaku* as he spoke. "None of my herd is to be a meal for you this day LITTLE king, go eat a vulture… For I will not let even the sickest, lowest, or weakest of my kin become a meal for you or anyone else." Hyaku* was taken aback by the Oushi-ouja's reply as he had come to him and asked King to King. "I see, since I am not worthy of having one of your lesser then obviously you would have me best you and you would become my meal!!" yelled Hyaku*. The Oushi-ouja trotted over and stood face to face with Hyaku* as he spoke with a low and terrible voice... "You are alone little kitten and I can crush you as I do the grass beneath my hooves, flee before I decide to use your fur to decorate my horns..." Hyaku* interrupted him dis-respectfully... "Silence, you impudent grass eater!!!, I asked in good faith and honor and you could have just said No ,but YOU took offense, Now I will have a piece of your hide!!" At these words Hyaku struck the Ox King across the muzzle damaging his breathing. His second claw struck solid bone as the Oushi-ouja bashed forward gouging a tear into Hyaku*'s left shoulder. Hyaku* leapt back to gain momentum for a charge as the Ox King also reared back to charge. Running directly for one another, both Kings clashed in the middle of the field but Ox King's strength was so great that his charge knocked Hyakujuuonouu far away into a great lake. Knowing lions didn't swim to well he believed the match over and began to rub his muzzle on some broken aloe plants to speed up his healing. Hyaku struck the water's surface feet first, at first skittering and skidding across the water of the lake like a skipped stone before sinking into its depths. A crocodile on the bank of the river leading into the lake laughed for a moment till he saw Hyakujuuonouu swim faster than any feline he had ever seen soaked. With a great and terrible fury Hyaku* leaped from the lake angrier than he had ever been. With great anger and the abilities of his cousins augmenting his own Hyaku* became a blur moving nearly as fast as Pu-ma the cheetah. Wind, earth, and fire fueled his rage and great billows of dust kicked up behind Hyaku's charge as he screamed and leapt from the plains like a streak of night bowling over the Ox King. The Ox King's herd fled in the presence of such a great battle. Oushi-ouja struggled to his feet as a flaming claw bashed him into the sky, with a great leap Hyaku* leapt into the sky above him and struck him back down to the Earth. Oushi-ouja landed and with a great bellow as he called forth a storm while energizing his horns. Hyaku* and the Ox King clashed in a climactic battle that lasted 7 days and 6 nights. After such a long battle both demon beasts were severely wounded and tired yet filled with pride and rage neither King would back down.

"We shall finish this battle with this final charge..." murmured Oushi-ouja all bloodied and torn. Even his great healing ability was severely taxed. Hyaku didn't reply he simply trotted off in the opposite direction until they stood equal distance apart from one another. The Ox King bellowed once more and lightning energized his horns. Hyaku*s panther enhanced wisdom and cunning helped him think up a killing technique for use against Oushi-ouja. The Ox King charged for Hyaku* like an avalanche falling down a mountain. Hyaku* rushed forward as well but at the last possible moment leapt to the side with a sweeping claw strike to The Ox King's throat as he revealed his latest technique "THROAT RIPPER!!" he screamed. The Ox King fell before Hyaku*s panther inspired technique and with a powerful and thunderous roar he declared himself winner and devoured Oushi-ouja body and spirit. Such was his hunger after such a long fight that not even bones were left uneaten. After such a feast the son of the Ox King approached the now sleepy lion. "I lead the herd now, my father has paid for his pride, and from now on you may have the weakest of us as a meal when you request it from us." Ox King Jr. bellowed and a lesser storm answered his call and he led his herd away. Hyaku* half asleep lazily replied "He only had to say No." as he watched the herd leave.

Having slept for 14 days he awoke even stronger and enhanced, He was now graced with the horns of the Ox King and power over storms, He had attained a heightened level of strength, a good knowledge of herbs, plants, and streams and was now twice his original size. Having not looked at his reflection in quite some time and having awakened to horns Hyakujuuonouu trotted to the lake and before drinking looked at his reflection. He believed himself to be quite debonair. His fur had a new thicker, healthier, sheen. He had grown massive horns that were as black and shiny as his fur save his grey stripes. His claws were 3 times their original size and his chest, legs and rear haunches were now excessively muscled and defined. Extremely pleased with himself he stalked off to find new challenges it was after his adventures he came upon a celestial woman. This celestial had been severely wounded and was lying against a huge boulder with her hands pinned to it. Approaching it the Tenchi looked up at him in wonder and a small twinge of fear for she had never seen such a massive beast. "I am Hyakujuuonouu, King of Beasts, What has happened here?" asked Hyaku* as he sniffed her breathing in the sweet aroma of heaven yet tantalized by the scent of blood. Carefully flicking his claws he removed the crystals stakes pinning her hands and licked them with a purr hoping to help them mend. Seeing the intelligence in his eyes and witnessing the kindness in his actions Amaterasu whispered "Run... before HE returns, he leads a rebellion against all in a mad quest for power and he will slay any who aid me." Hyaku* was taken aback for a moment, "What is a He?" Amaterasu would have laughed if their situation wouldn't have been so dire. "He is a Shinigami named Okibi but he has become something far more ...." Amaterasu replied as she enticed Hyaku* to follow her. Hyakujuuonouu took a rather confused look as these concepts were far beyond his simple understanding and just nodded and grinned as if he understood. Amaterasu fell as she ran and so he helped her unto his back and ran with all the powers he had gained and those he was created with.

"Where to?" he asked but Amaterasu had fallen asleep upon his back. Grinning Hyakujuuonouu took her to a large cave he had used as a den a few times before. Despite his massive size they were both able to fit comfortably while he guarded its entrance for a couple of weeks. It was then that a large column of fire burst from the ground in front of him and a being of flaming light stepped before him.

"I am Okibi, scourge of the earth, leave my sister so I may finish her torture or die." Hyaku* didn't understand everything but he did understand a threat when he heard one and his anger bellowed forth once more. "YOU LEAVE Pitiful (adding a bit to Okibi's name) I am THE KING OF BEASTS Hyakujuuonouu and I do as I please. I find her scent quite nice and I will be talking with her when she awakes." Okibi laughed hard a horrible wilting, grating sound as he pulled a flaming sword from the very air. "Pitiful? Humph God does love creating such unusual things but like the kitten you are I shall end this now." At that Okibi vanished and just as suddenly as he had done so a sharp horrid pain riddled Hyakujunuuoou's heart as he slowly turned his head to see Okibi had stabbed him through the side. Dropping to the ground as blood poured forth Amaterasu slid off his right side. Okibi walked over Hyaku*s body and grabbed Amaterasu by her hair and just as Okibi did so with his last ounce of strength Hyakujuuonouu tried to perform a leaping throat ripper on Okibi but ended up only gashing the side of Okibi's face. It still forced him to drop Amaterasu whom awoke to see the beast king dying. Okibi was preparing to hack Hyakujuuonouu apart when Amaterasu used her ultimate sharingan ability to gather all that Hyaku* was into a spirit ball and with her dying wish send him into another dimension where he would be reincarnated one day.

Okibi watched contently as they both became dust. "Poor little Amaterasu, you always did love animals..." and at that comment he laughed hideously before disappearing as quickly as he had come. Amaterasu's dying wish had been granted as she returned to her servitude in the heavens and Hyakujuuonouu was left to slumber in a pocket dimension to await the birth of man and the tribe that would serve her as warriors of honor and vengeance as the King of Beasts.

Clan Physical Traits:
  • Toraono, Hyou, Byakko: Feline eyes, exceptional muscles, sometimes a feline tail or cat like ears.
    Oushi-ouja: Oxen or Bull Horns of varying sizes and shapes, much larger than the average human rarely under six feet in height, sometimes a bovine tail or bovine like ears.

Clan Bloodlines, Weapons or Abilities:
  • Favored Weapons, Elements, & Techniques
    • Elemental Techniques
      • Members of the Toraono Clan tend to be gifted with an affinity to Flame, Earth, Wind, and Lightning. A rare few are gifted with an affinity to water and with that special affinity they are treasured and protected for water is precious in the desert. Those of demonic descent tend to be especially skilled in Kinesis, while those with more celestial blood are able to wield photons.
      • Toraono Main Branch family have displayed myriad skills and special abilities equivalent to the following Core abilities and/or bloodlines.
        Ghostwalker, Demonic Ancestry, Chakra Attuned, Nanjirou.
      • Hyou family tend to be skilled in shadow manipulation and influencing plant growth
        Nara, Opportunist, Kyoubaku, Inuzuka (using panthers & jaguars).
      • Byakko family tend to be gifted in taijutsu, ice control, medicine
        Hyuuga, Haku, Spiritualist.
      • Oushi-ouja tend to be gifted in strength, lightning, and weapon forging
        Earthborn, Steadfast, Akimichi, Kyoujouran, One with the Sky, Santaru (Rare & Highly favored as spiritually favored Storm King descendants).
    • The Toraono Clan has many fighting styles within its training regimen but there are six core skills that all Toraono Clan members master before or while they create their own styles and techniques.
      • Shishi no Ken (Lion’s Fist)
        Much like the name of the great King of beasts that this style of unarmed combat evolved from. The essence of this style of fighting revolves around all out open combat.
      • Shishiken or Shishi no Ken (Lion’s Fist) or Tora no Ken (Tiger’s fist)
        A Toraono Clan Warrior can unleash kicks and punches that can cause slashes like a lion's claws (when focusing their inner energy)
        • Effect: From 1 to 12 ft. beyond their normal physical reach, a Toraono Clan member can cause a variety of wounds that normally result in bleeding or bruising that closely resembles the attack of a feline.
      • Hienshipu-kyaku –
        A Toraono Clan favorite technique is to combine kicks or knee strikes into a Double kick
      • Zanretsu-ken –
        A Toraono Clan take on a barrage of fists or kicks, this technique is commonly used as a counter attack
      • Haga no Shishi/Tora (Spirit of the Lion or Tiger)
        A Toraono Clan warrior can summon their inner energy to heal or cause wounds in a variety of ways. The practice of calling upon this inner strength is called Haga no Shishi or Haga no Tora.
      • Master ability: Shishiku (Lion's Roar)
        Roaring with intense anger a trained Toraono warrior can unleash a burst of chakra energy that can cause damage to friend and foe around them.
      • Master ability: Shishimai or Mai no Shishi (Lion Dance)
        When using this clan fighting technique a Toraono can focus their will to move extremely fast, and hit extremely hard, causing huge claw strike markings upon their enemies. When using this enhancement jutsu their eyes become cat like, their endurance becomes inhuman, their fingernails become claws, and their teeth elongate.

Misc: Although mostly men are the acting force, the actual leader of the Toraono Clan is Lady Azame, whom lords over her family with an iron fist. Toraono Kuro is her chosen lord and the second youngest child and her youngest son. He is also the only child born with Kaibudo's dark powers.

There are two other families that are thought lost or dispersed from the war with the Ancients

Genbu Family & Suzaku Family
**(They may yet return)**

Clan Responsibilities:</COLOR><i></i>
Members of the Toraono Clan are guardians of the royalty and frequently guard the Kazekage or other Kage’s themselves whenever they travel. Those whom are bound to service of Sunagakure or other villages have lesser responsibilities to the clan in order to allow them to fulfill whatever their duties may be after becoming full-fledged ninja. Not all Toraono Clan members become ninja, some become artists, chefs, masons, carpenters, scientists, doctors. With the many avenues of life available to a member of the Toraono Clan, they are able to maintain ties to distant relatives in many places and offer an olive branch for diplomacy for those of the Toraono Clan whom carry royal blood.

<COLOR color="#ff8c00">Missions and Events [IC]:
Members of the Toraono Clan (which are members by virtue of birth, adoption and or ritual blood ceremony) are allowed to undertake missions under the name of House Toraono or the bloodline virtue they claim from within the clan. While these missions don't reward anything extra or give any additional bonuses, this aspect of the clan provides its members with a more in depth understanding of the internal workings of such a multifaceted and diverse clan. Such missions easily lead into participation in special events.

How to Join!
Birth, adoption, blood ritual, marriage, and by celestial or demonic selection.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
MdkS1sS.jpg

Clan Name: Sunahoshi

Current Clan Members:
Primus [NPC - Deceased]
Sunahoshi Nori [NPC - Deceased]
Sunahoshi Noh [NPC - Deceased]
Sunahoshi Akina [NPC - Deceased]
Sunahoshi Kai [NPC - Deceased]
Sunahoshi Kenshin [NPC - Deceased]
Sunahoshi Nobu [NPC - Deceased]
Sunahoshi Keiku [NPC - Deceased]
Sunahoshi Shoumetsu [NPC - Deceased]
Sunahoshi Daisuke [NPC - Deceased]
Sunahoshi Hiro [NPC - Deceased]
Masashi Inara [NPC - Living]
Sunahoshi Katsuo [PC/NPC - Living]

Clan Description:
The Sunahoshi Clan are the last remaining blood relatives of the One King Primus who led the rebellion that ended the tyranny of the Ancient-kin over humanity generations ago. When Primus succumbed to his injuries after defeating the Ancient Lords of the Solar and Flame Courts the mantle of leadership of the coalition of men and women that had fought against the combined forces of their oppressors fell to his last living son Sunahoshi Nori who was chrisened the first Kazekage at the dawn of Sunagakure.

Often believed to be divinely ordained to rule Sunagakure as Kazekages, the Sunahoshi Clan are the only men and women to ever officially hold the title of Kazekage outside of Takahashi Sousuke who claimed the mantle after the Sunahoshi bloodline was widely believed to be severed.

Clan History:
The history of the Sunahoshi Clan is the history of Sunagakure itself. There at the birth of the village, the Sunahoshi were passed the mantle of leadership by Primus in his last few living minutes they were the pillar of stability for the village for generations. Members of the clan have led the village through wars, calamities and more until the recent century where their bloodline appeared to be severed with the death of the last Sunahoshi Kazekage Hiro and the disappearance of his brother Daisuke.

In recent years a man by the name of Katsuo came forth from the desert claiming to be the only living son of Sunahoshi Hiro and confirmed as such when he claimed the clan's heirloom sword Tatsumasa which is known to only respond to the touch of those who have the blood of Primus in them. Katsuo refused the mantle of Kazekage, preferring to led the man who had been leading the village while he was still anonymous continue leading but has made a name for himself fighting for the village and bringing an end to threats which oppose it-- most notably being one of the heroes that brought an end to the Diamond Maelstrom.

Clan Physical Traits:
The Sunahoshi Clan has no true dominant physical traits as they have interbred with numerous other clans over the years that they ruled Sunagakure. Many of them do develop a bent towards the color gold as they grow older such as their eye or hair color changing as they come into their abilities and grow older.

Blessed with power over the desert by the Ancient Lord of the Desert and Earth Suna, the Sunahoshi Clan possesses a significant affinity for the Lightning Element and it's Advanced Elements-- most notably the Magnetism and Gravity Elements. This affinity has classically been wielded in such a manner that is so similar to the Sunaku Clan's manipulation of sand that it was once often thought that the Sunahoshi were a breed of "High Sunaku".

In truth their ability is to manipulate the desert by affecting the weather patterns. They can generate precipitation, call lightning and control metals using their Magnetic affinities.

In game terms main branch Sunahoshi Clan Members have the Santaru Bloodline. Other Bloodlines have married into the family in the past however so it was not entirely uncommon to find Sunahoshi Clan members with the Uchiha, Hyuuga or Nanjirou Bloodlines.

Misc.
The Sunahoshi Clan is owned by Sand Council.

How to Join!
The primary Sunahoshi Clan is not accepting new members at this time.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
img-thing

Clan Name:</COLOR><i></i> Yuki (Main House)

<COLOR color="steelblue">Current Clan Members:
Haku Rittou -- Clan Leader.
Haku Saburou -- flesh peddling criminal brought to justice. Never considered to be a potential heir to the main house Yuki because he never developed the bloodline traits of the Haku bloodline.
Haku Nori: NPC - dead, former Chuunin-ranked ANBU died in service to Sunagakure during the Anarchist Invasion. He was killed by Shouki. Second cousin to the Yuki Clan Leader.
Haku Tomoko: NPC - alive, ex wife of Akamichi Nobu. After her divorce she took her maiden name. First Cousin to the Yuki Clan Leader.
Haga Gen'ichirō: NPC (B Rank BINGO BOOK target). Biologically he would be a Third Cousin to the Yuki Clan Leader, however he is not a legitimate heir due to the circumstances of his ancestral parentage.
Haku Sanroni: NPC (Escaped Asylum Patient, BINGO BOOK target). Grandson of the Yuki Clan Leader.
Haku Kaji: NPC - dead, killed by Shouki.
Yukari Toshiwakai - NPC (owned by Toshiwakai Kagari), daughter of the main house clan leader. She was disowned from the main house.
Toshiwakai Kagari - PC son of Yukari Toshiwakai, grandson of the main house clan leader.

Clan Description:
A family of ice, this clan possesses the Haku Bloodline. They are valued in Sunagakure for their ability to provide respite from the heat and to manipulate moisture. For that reason most members of the main house Yuki are considered quite wealthy. Many have a weak constitution and have failing health throughout their youth. Physical strength is not their forte so many cannot endure manual labor. Many have a difficult time enduring extreme heat, their households are very cold and many exude a chilly aura. There is a great sense of pride, much like a royal family. Many members of this clan are contracted with Kitsune (the Fox Contract). Many of the members of this clan are beautiful, retain their youthful features and are androgynous in appearance.

Clan History:
The Yuki Clan were not among the first men but they came to Wind Country shortly after Godsfall. For well over a dozen generations the Yuki family has remained in Wind Country. They have for the most part enjoyed the benefits of being able to provide an invaluable service to the public due to their ability to create ice in such arid conditions. Due to their beauty some members of this Clan have been offered jobs in entertainment but such vocations are considered below members of the main house. Others have served as members of the Sunagakure Shinobi force, but due to their weak constitution many cannot endure the rigors of a shinobi lifestyle although there have been rare but notable exceptions.

The Yuki Clan has a problem bearing offspring that have the Haku Bloodline trait. For them it is recessive. Children without the Haku gift are often looked down upon or shunned. Many are expelled from the main house even if their official biological relationship is known. Often these exiled members still retain some of the benefits of their heritage, such as legal consideration and connections but some Yuki clan members that lack the Haku trait have gravitated towards the criminal element leaving the modern Yuki clan divided.

Clan Physical Traits:
Porcelain white skin (dominant trait). Straight, black, thick hair (dominant trait). Brown or green-brown hazel eyes (dominant trait). Ice blue eyes (rare recessive trait). Slender (very common). Protracted youth - they appear decades younger than they should (very common). Haku Bloodline (recessive but necessary to be considered an official member of this clan).

Haku Bloodline is considered necessary to be a member of this clan. those that lack this trait despite ancestral heritage are often shunned. Fox Contract - extremely common for a Yuki Clansperson to have the Fox Contract.

Misc.
A player can elect to have the Haku bloodline in this village and NOT be associated with this clan. This clan is not a requirement.
This clan is specific to this village, meaning that we do not hold power over other villages having players that happen to use this surname. In fact we are not preventing users from having this surname at all, so a Sandy can have this surname as well. We are NOT claiming ownership over this name. In fact we are using the BL name, not the Yuki name.
Players that lack the Haku Bloodline in Sand can join this clan, they would simply be considered an exiled member from this clan and this could have been something that happened generations ago.
If a player already has this surname and wishes to claim ancestral heritage, please apply like anyone else.
Players outside of Sunagakure may apply to this clan but then your history would have Sunagakure ties that would need to be explained and approved.
This clan is owned by Sand Council.

How to Join!
To be a member of the main house, you must have the Haku bloodline and you must explain in your bio how you are related to this family and have most of the in character features mentioned.
To be a member of the main house - exiled, you DO NOT need to have the Haku bloodline and you must explain in your bio how you are related to this family and have at least half of the character features mentioned.
For characters that had the Haku bloodline and then did a BL swap, your character would then be considered an exiled member of the clan. Please RP this out accordingly because it is good story telling.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
4ABGGqg.png

Clan Name:
Aikayume

Current Clan Members:
Toraono Aikayume Azusa (PC. Main family.)
Aikayume Hinoka (NPC. Branch family)
Aikayume Akiko (NPC. Main family, current head.)
Aikayume Yatsu (NPC. Main family)

Clan Description:
The Desert Fox clan, an Aikayume is easy to spot due to their vulpine traits, of which their fox ears and tail are most notable. Take immense pride in themselves and their Kitsune heritage, but are also quick to attempt to exploit and challenge the pride of others. Though inclined towards causing mischief, the Aikayume are almost unanimously honest, detesting lies. Getting one to speak clearly however, can be a challenge. Have strong, often exaggerated, emotions toward others. They never let kindness toward them go unrewarded, or slights against them go unpunished. They are spiritually attuned, holding reverence toward natural spirits of the world (think Animism based on chakra). However they detest demons and other 'dark' powers, intolerant of them at best. Their clan symbol is a multi-tailed fox, its tails arranged in a such a way to appear as a flower. [picture]

Clan History:
  • The Aikayume are an old clan descended from natural spirits of the world in the past, a heritage that strongly shapes their pride and beliefs. They are the most recent branch clan to join with the larger Toraono clan.

Highly spiritual, the Aikayume often serve as caretakers or protectors of shrines, temples and other areas of spiritual significance. They tend to dislike direct aggression, but are fiercely protective of what they view as 'theirs'.

The Aikayume are matriarchal, with the clan head being called their 'Priestess'. Similarly, they are a predominately female clan, with only 1-in-5 newborns being male. They do not recognize marriage, and can be notorious for pursuing anyone who catches their interest in an attempt to 'steal them away' and bring them into the clan.

It is unknown when the first Aikayume began to call the Sunan desert home. Some believe they retreated to the desert to escape from those who would hunt them for their fox traits or exploit their honest nature, a threat that, unfortunately, is not unheard of occurring when they venture beyond the Wind country. But of course a proud Aikayume would never admit to running away.

Clan Physical Traits:
They have large fox ears and a tail; the fuller and more lustrous they are, the greater pride they take in them. As an Aikayume grows in strength, their tail 'splits' near the base, which is a sign of power. It is uncommon for most Aikayume to reach past three tails, but Aikayume with as many as nine tails have been recorded. An Aikayume's chakra can take on a visible form that appears as wispy flames often blue, purple, or other "cold" colors.

• Spiritual Blessings - Aikayume are attuned to the spirits of nature, an it is not unheard of for them to be 'blessed' by the very spirits they revere to channel their power. What this could mean is that almost any Bloodline/CA could be reflavored as the 'Blessing' of some kind of spirit that favors them.
  • Foxfire - Aikayume with an affinity to the Fire element can often learn to wield their Foxfire beyond simply being visible chakra.
  • Sacred Blood - The blood of Main Family Aikayume works as a medical elixir to those that consume it. Though it can ease pain and provide relief from both physical and mental ailments, it is not instant and requires time equivalent to normal medication. Main family Aikayume themselves, however, are unaffected by this sacred blood.
  • The most respected bloodlines in the clan are the Tsuchimikado and Nanjirou bloodlines, which often serve as priests/shrine maidens, and warrior monks respectively.

Misc.
This clan is owned by Aikayume Azusa.

How to Join!
  • Main Family - Joining the main family requires the OOC approval of Aikayume Azusa.
  • Branch Family - No restrictions, open to any.
  • Note - For those not born into the Aikayume, the main branch has the capability of bestowing their spiritual blood to someone, bringing them into the Aikayume family. This is of course, reserved only for those who have earned their trust.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
NLanQP2.jpg

Clan Name: Takahashi

Motto: We are King's Men/Nobility Through Tradition

Political Structure:
The Takahashi main line is closed tied to the Sungakurian government as supporter/banner folk of the Sunahoshi clan. Whenever a Sunahoshi is unable to hold power, a Takahashi member usually steps in (with much self-doubt) to hold power until a Sunahoshi returns to claim power. Usually the Takahashi who takes a governing role does so with a hyphenated title such as Steward-Kazekage until recently in which Sousuke took the title fully.

Clan History:
Some historians argue which court the first Takahashi belonged to. Some suggested they belonged to the Earth Court due to their ties to minerals and various metals. The Apocryphal documents that the Takahashi once belonged to the Earth Court, but a handful of them were stolen by Homura himself in order to better outfit his gladiators. Curiously the steel that they are so well known for is 'Fire Forged' instead of 'Earth Forged', this elemental choice further leads to the widely accepted belief that the Takahashi were for the most part of their history slaves to the Fire Court. The Takahashi were known for building the armour of Primus, and it is said that one of them died from exhaustion in building the suit of armour that allowed Primus to match the might of both Homura and Fuujin.

In the times after Godsfall, it was said that due to their aid to the Sunahoshi line that Mother Suna declared the Takahashi line to be the Stewards and caretakers of the Sunahoshi clan. For every Sunahoshi there was a Takahashi present to aid them be it marshal or through their advice. Reasons unknown it was recorded that the two clans would never marry, the reason as to why was never given but it was a tradition that maintained itself for two centuries.

Member List:
Takahashi Judori (presumed dead, but not confirmed)
Takahashi Sousuke (Alive)
Takahashi Matsu (Alive)
Takahashi Shiori (it's complicated)
Takahashi Jin'ichi (AWOL)
Takahashi Jinsei (Dead, but reanimated)
Okibi (AWOL)
Takahashi Teke (Adopted)

Goals:
The maintenance of Sungakure. The Takahasi clan is always concerned about the well doing of Sungakure and seeks to aid its people in what ways it can be it giving advice, construction work, paperwork, or in extreme cases blood.

Clan Physical Description:
Some members of the Takahashi clan have been known to have black scalera instead of white. This trait is a consistent one, but it is often observed that the Takahashi with this deformity have been known to use dojutsu should they prefer to do so. The Takahashi are not a muscle bound clan, most of them are men or women of lesser physical strength. Most of their physical strength is granted through augmentation of various sorts be it through armour or through trinkets imbued with the ability to boost their abilities. It is not uncommon for a Takahashi to be under six feet in terms of actual height. Some Takahashi are noted to show signs of strain physically as they are not able to amass hulking muscle, others are sometimes described as wiry.

Due to their connection to metals and the crafting of various devices, weapons, or armours it is not uncommon to see Takahashi wearing plain jewelry of sorts. The clan for the most part is a humble sort and not

The Takahashi bloodline itself is complicated. Time and time again the clan has found itself marrying other clans, and the more notable bloodline abilities seem to take centre stage be it the dojutsu abilities of the Hyuuga or Uchiha clan or more elemental based abilities. That being said the Takahashi have an intimate tie to earthen, metallic, and gemstone based jutsus. The control of these elements comes as second nature, and Takahashi have effortlessly been able to wield these elements without issue.

It is often observed by others that the Takahashi are those of a sharp mind and that mind is their most dangerous weapon. They are capable of numerous calculations within seconds, and are often perfectionists. A Takahashi is oftentimes capable of taking a box of scraps and making impossibilities from it. A Takahashi even with the completion of a task will go back and re-evaluate themselves so as to make a situation or creation even better again. In this regard they are oftentimes their own harshest critics.

The clan is oftentimes seen as users of puppetry and in more recent times marshal arms. Human puppetry is often considered a taboo as it is a question of tampering with the human mind which the clan finds to be highly insulting to the nature of humanity. Most Takahashi are of the Journeymen order and are known to have a wide ranging knowledge of how to use all arms,

Misc:
This clan is owned by Takahashi Sousuke.

How to Join:
Usually done at the time of a player OCR or character creation. A member of the Takahashi clan have been known to foster children of various ages. This has occurred one multiple occasions in the case of Okibi, Shiori and now recently Teke. Please contact Takahashi Sousuke for more information.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
tribal-clipart-flower-5.png
Clan Name: Chikamatsu

Motto: "The life of service is more noble than royalty"

Banner: A spiral of 6 flower petals, commonly worn on garment such as a scarf or armband.

Political Structure:
  • The Orchid’s Overseer – The head of the clan and the only clansman capable of utilizing the Seal of the Yurei Orchid. This title is handed down to the brightest mind of the next generation upon the death of the last Overseer. The Overseer is always of the Yamanaka Bloodline.</COLOR>
    [*]Inner Court – The five members of the Chikamatsu Clan that the Overseer trusts the most and grants with the Seal of the Yurei Orchid. Each member of the Inner Court has unique and powerful skills that the Overseer sees as necessary to help the clan not only maintain its strength, but also aid in its growth and development.
Member List
  • Chikamatsu Shin – Orchid’s Overseer
    [*] Chikamatsu Kohana (Shin) – Inner Court Member
    [*] Chikamatsu Akemi – Member (NPC father of Shin and Kohana)
    [*] Chikamatsu Michiko – Member (NPC mother of Shin and Kohana)
Goals:
  • Aid all of those in need.
    [*] Learn and teach the knowledge of the world.
    [*] Spread happiness and joy to all you meet.
Clan Physical Traits:
  • Blonde hair
    [*] Blue eyes
    [*] Small in stature
    [*] Effeminate features
  • The clan shows traits from three common Bloodlines: Yamanaka, Tsuchimikado, and Senju.
  • Chikamatsu clansmen that do not have a bloodline tend to exhibit Core Abilities: Empathetic, Benevolent, and Ghost Walker.
  • Flowers are commonly used as weapons within the clan. Whether as poisons, manipulated petals, or the actual full bloom a flower is the Chikamatsu's best friend.
  • A common role to the Chikamatsu Clan is that of Med-Nin, highly encouraging their youth to join the Medical Branch.
  • Common elemental affinities include: Earth, Wind, Poison and Wood.
  • <COLOR color="#00BF00">With the focus of 'Mind over Matter' the clan also tends to show great strength in Genjutsu.

History:
One of the first nomadic tribes to join an alliance, this clan of flower worshipping desert dwellers used their uncanny affinity in wooden ninjutsu to aid in the construction of what would become Sunagakure. Their skills were also utilized in other manners. As the years went on the children of the Chikamatsu developed stronger and stronger medicinal uses for their jutsu and aided in the formation of the Medical Branch. Commonly found working on the creation of actual medications and antidotes the skills of the clan aided the Sunahoshi during the beginning of their rule. Sunahoshi Noh placed a large amount of trust to the clan as the Caudicus Tower was built and staffed by the first official Med-Nins. Helping lead the innovations which would slowly become the staples of modern medicine the Chikamatsu Clan would carve a slot in the history of the village as a key role within the medical branch.

Years passed and Sunahoshi Akina would bestow the clan a large grant to build the Chikamatsu Arboretum. Built with the finest glass to help the plants within catch the sun's rays while preventing the moisture from leaving, the Arboretum was like another world as there was so much green in the middle of the desolate desert.. The clan's focus in the medical field would become strengthened as they would begin to collect herbs and flowers from around the world to grow within the walls of Sunagakure. This became the new normal for the clansmen as they tended the gardens and worked in the medicinal field. Generation after generation the clan's dedication grew stronger and stronger in their desire to help others. Helping the injured over the years in the varying wars, battles, and plague outbreaks the Chikamatsu became a prominent face of the Medical Branch.

Within the clan many traditions would begin to develop but the most significant was that of the 'Seal of the Yurei Orchid'. Within the restricted areas of the Arboretum laid the budding inflorescence of an orchid. Year after year a single clansmen would channel their chakra into the plant to sustain its life while the bud of a single flower was ever prevalent and never bloomed. Only upon the death of the Orchid's Overseer did the bud bloom. Six individual petals would develop from the flower granting the first person to touch it significant power. This person would become the next overseer and protector of the Yurei Orchid. Granting a power that was comparable to that of the Rinnegan The five remaining petal could be sealed within others to grant the Overseer a permanent connection of their minds. Far more than just a Sensory Link this seal caused the souls to merge making their consciousnesses to blur into a single mind. Their combined experiences allowed the Overseer to become wiser beyond their years and more capable of leading the clan. Upon this discovery the brightest clansman of each generation was assigned to care for the Yurei Orchid until it was their turn to become the clan's Overseer.

Misc:</B><i></i>
This clan is owned by Chikamatsu Shin.
Seal of the Yurei Orchid is a way to gain the Rikudo Sennin Kinjutsu

<B>Admission/How to join: Anyone can join the Chikamatsu Clan by birth or marriage

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
*best if viewed in darker theme setting [eles-darker]
kotTHqd.png

Clan Name: Ryuzaki

Current Clan Members:
Legatus [NPC - Deceased? - First Men]
[Additional names skipped to reach modern era]
Ryuzaki Saito [NPC - Deceased] - Father of Oga and Ryohei
Ryuzaki Megumi [NPC - Living] - Main wife of Saito

Ryuzaki Oga [NPC - Living] - Current Konungr
Ryuzaki Kunieda [NPC - Living] - Main wife of Oga

Ryuzaki Raizo [PC - Living] - Son of Oga, next in line for Konungr
Ryuzaki Hana [NPC - Living] - Daughter of Oga

Ryuzaki Ryohei [NPC - Living] - Brother of Oga
Ryuzaki Enishi [NPC - Living] - Son of Ryohei
Ryuzaki Kazukura [PC - Living] - Adopted Son of Ryohei

Clan Description:
The Ryuzaki tout themselves as a pureblood clan that descended from one of the figures that directly waged war against the Ancients, Legatus of the First Men. As such, they are aware of their influential status within the country and part of the reason why they relocated their clan headquarters to Sora. Not wishing to clash with the Sunahoshi, potentially opening up a Civil War, the Ryuzaki allowed the other pureblood clan to assume the leadership of the village of Suna while they relocated. Steeped in military history, the clan is run under militaristic principles and practices, essentially the Spartans of Wind Country. They are a prideful group, one that holds their lineage in the same light that the rest of the country does for Primus. While it has never come to physical altercations in modern times, there is an unspoken rivalry with Primus' progeny, the Sunahoshi.

The clan is driven to be fierce, both in battle and loyalty, driven but disciplined, and carry themselves with a sense of pride, for they are part of a proud lineage. Combat, both the physical and mental aspects of it, is heavily valued within the clan. When issues cannot be resolved by words, the clan will immediately sort their affairs through combat. Even with all of their fight driven lifestyle, the clan is not barbaric like some of the nomadic tribes. They are very much warrior royalty. A blend of sophistication and class with brawn and brute strength. Even being removed from wartime, the clan did not decline in their training efforts. The continue to build themselves as individuals and as a combined unit, further sharpening themselves awaiting the next time they would be called upon to aid in the village.

A unique aspect of the clan is their connection back to their originator, Legatus. It had been rumored that Legatus, following his passing, had his soul sealed within an item forged by a highly skilled Journeymen. Each successor to the head of the clan, as it is whispered about, is put on a trial by Legatus' spirit and those worthy will not only be head of the clan but the wielder of a remnant of his power. In reality, within the clan, it is very much known that the influence of a ritual called the "Trials of Legatus" paired with the "Blood of the God Eater". All high ranking warriors within the clan take on the "Trials of Legatus" and following it seem to have a greater attuned connection to their power. Those chosen for the title of Konungr, head of the clan, take on the "Blood of the God Eater" and seemingly are blessed with a much stronger connection to the power Legatus once wielded (usually portrayed through Jinchuuriki-like powers).

Minor Branch:
DdQl5hh.jpg

Those born with the potential, and all within their familial line, to be the next Konungr but are not selected will be given an opportunity to enter into the fraternal order that had been associated with the clan since the passing of Legatus. This order, the Order of Fenrir, would be trained in the arts of The Journeymen Order of Wind Country, keeping this Order alive within the Ryuzaki clan even though it had faded out within the greater reaches of Wind Country for some time. Those within this order, instead of taking on the "Blood of the God Eater" will take on the trial known as the "Forging of Mjölnir". Those that complete it will become the head of the Minor Branch and master of the forge within the Ryuzaki Clan and hold the title Vulcanus.

Clan History:
The Ryuzaki trace their lineage back to one of the First Men, an individual that stood with Primus and as one of the generals for humanity forces, "The God Eater", Legatus. The moniker, God Eater, seemed to be a reference to how, on the battlefield, he seemed to consume the forces of Ancients. His skill was never comparable to the might of Primus, but his battle acumen was something that made him a nightmare for the Ancients. It was also posited that the name came from the fact that he, in a mockery of his foes, would occasionally take bites from fallen Ancients on the battlefield itself. Some say this is how his attunement to weather-related powers manifested as if consuming Ancients in such a barbaric way seemed to jump-start the chakra coil system within himself. It was also rumored "that the man who eats gods, becomes a god" as a means of explaining his prolonged life.

Legatus did not feel spurred by the fame and prestige Primus earned from the war with the Ancients, not caring that Primus seemed to be the only name recorded in history from this war. Instead, Legatus focused more on the future, knowing that chaos would soon come following their victory. Even though he was entangled in countless battles, Legatus seemed to live well past not only his prime but his natural life expectancy. It was rumored that he may have been immortal, but this would be disproved upon him finally succumbing to the grips of death. Because of his extended life, Legatus had spawned several bloodlines, and one of his last actions was bequeathing one as the main branch, the bloodline that would carry on his legacy: the Ryuzaki.

The Ryuzaki inherited not only the treasures of war that Legatus had acquired over his lifetime but also his fierce blood. As Wind Country found its footing for humanity, following the Chaos Era, the Ryuzaki was a family called upon by many to serve as a military force during transitionary time. The aided in the formation of most of the still-standing government features of the land, including what would eventually become the Daimyo position and Sunagakure. And while this strong family carried on the legacy of their forefather, their mentality towards Primus' fame and his bloodline, the Sunahoshi, that had been "Blessed" would change. This was a mixture of peacetimes finally falling upon a battle driven bloodline and also the manipulative work of a man who would become Daimyo, Ishii Shiro. During his rise to power, he would finally convince the head of the clan, Ryuzaki Oga, to relocate his family to Sora and be blessed with riches and finally receive the praised their family should have earned. While they were lured in by Shiro, they never openly acted against Sunagakure no Sato or the Sunahoshi, even if the near extinction of the bloodline did happen to bring an internal smile to those within the clan.

The clan is still under the rule of Ryuzaki Oga with his son, Raizo, set to take the throne following him. Even before taking the throne, Raizo has already started flexing his leadership muscle by declaring his intentions to bring the clan back to their 'home', back to the Village Hidden in the Sand.

Clan Physical Traits:
Blonde hair seems to be a dominant trait, but not always the case. The "Mark of the Gods", a birthmark that looks similar to a lightning bolt, appears on most within the clan, especially following their "Trials of Legatus" if not already showing at birth.

The Ryuzaki have a natural affinity with all things relating to the Courts of Ancients (Deep, Flame, Water, Solar, Earth, Wild Hunt, etc), rumored to be because Legatus "eating" these "gods" and the power staying within his bloodline. This does not mean you have to be any of these to be part of the clan, just more of a thematic reference!

Their weapon of choice is usually bladed weapons of some fashion, designed from within the clan by the Minor Branch's Journeymen Order.

Misc.
The Ryuzaki Clan is owned by Roku/Raizo: Contact on Site and Roku#9467 on Discord

How to Join!
Contact the owner of the clan and begin a discussion!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back