Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Setting the table [SSTM]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
KARASU

She smiled at Arashi's compliments. At the very least she had an eye for foreign products which meant he was well educated. With a nod of her head she spoke. "Thank you. We do have rich history thanks to our ancestors who went to great pains to provide us with such luxuries." She continued to walk and listen to her story.

The flattery was indeed interesting to say the least, it was nice of someone to find their history fascinating which made her wonder what other questions she might have. With a deep breath she responded. "Wouldn't exactly call it talent. It's more of a combination of hard work, luck and being in the right place at the right time. Our family prides itself in that. Kind of like an unspoken rule."

Madoka glanced at the journalist as she spoke of her story. The smile never leaving her face. It was a moving story to say the least. It was always interesting to find different view points in life and how much people aspired to grow despite their circumstances and how tragic situations aren't an excuse to give up. Although Arashi was weird for a journalist, opening up like that with complete stranger was an interesting approach. One that wasn't unwelcomed just unheard of. But, maybe inexperience had to do with it. "Your words feel me with pride Arashi-san." She started, slightly bowing to the girl. "Life is all about learning of your mistakes. My father always says that failure is a better teacher than success but never repeat the same mistake twice. Life is a cruel mistress yet you are a prime example on how to use tragedy as a way to move forward rather than backwards. It all depends on the willingness to try something more." She giggled as they kept walking through the garden.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hikaru and Hinata

The head of the family listened very closely to Akane's words. Anyone could tell she was listening very closely, studying every word that out of her mouth. A smile appeared on her face as soon as Akane had finished. A couple of moments based, the tension rising in the room. Who knew what the head was thinking, who knew what her next step would be. She grabbed the hilt of her sword tightly and looked at Fuyioka. "What? Cat got your tongue? Finally realize you are way too unprepared?" The head laughed as she sat back down on her throne. Letting her cheek rest on her hand as she turned towards Akane.

"And there it is." She spoke, the smile not disappearing from her face. "Not gonna lie, you are very suspicious bunch of people. Never seen a kid talk like that to an adult, let alone someone like me. That being said, you seem like good folk and we here don't like to judge about other peoples business. Besides, killing you would mean cleaning up the mess and I'd rather avoid that. As you know, our business model is always open to proposals to grow our expanding business empire. Unfortunately for you, we don't deal in underground deals. The risk alone those entail are not worth the profit gained from them. We are a legitimate business so if you want to do criminal activities would suggest going to the Kanami bastards, heck... I would appreciate if you gave them a gift from us due to our last meeting." The room slightly laughed at the notion.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu would continue walking the garden with Madoka. They kept talking about various things. Karasu knew that the Kanami family dealt with criminal activity but she had to admit that Madoka seemed nice. Of course she knew it was most likely an act and that smile was there to try and fool her. Karasu was good under pressure but that was only due to her experience growing up. She learned how to try and blend in without looking a threat. This would include how she acted. It would seem Madoka believed her story enough. Though a lot of the emotion behind it was real because she thought of the tragic events in her own life, which was made to make her story believable. The loss of family and trying to find her way was the truth but not in the story she had recounted to Madoka.

Karasu nodded to Madoka when she said that it wasn’t talent but hard work, luck and being in the right place was more behind the success. “Yes I believe that too. I think many don’t realize what can be accomplished with such means as what you just said. There is plenty of value in hard work and really a blessing in luck and being in the right place.” Karasu replied back with a grin on her face.

Madoka started to compliment her telling her how her words filled her with pride. Madoka went on to talk about how life is all about learning from mistakes. She even mentioned how her father likes to say how failure is a better teacher than success, but never repeat the same mistake twice. Karasu nodded as she continued to listen to Madoka. “Oh I agree. Without making mistakes you never really learn. Everything is a learning lesson. I do believe that one never stops learning. Once you stop, only ignorance remains to take over. “ Karasu nodded in agreement on how life is. “Yes I do think that I probably got my determination from my mum. I hope she is proud of me.” she said with a bittersweet smile to her face.

She looked at all the various flowers. Their scents fill the air. Karasu liked the smell of them for it gave her a calming feeling. She looked up at Madoka “Hearing what all the people in Crater City were talking about when it comes to the most influential. The Kanami family far succeeded every other. There was one other family that was mentioned quite a few times what was the name...Aya…..Ayanami yes that is it. Do you feel they are competition for you? Like maybe a friendly rival of sorts. I know many people having rivals in their chosen fields or even personal ones. So it wouldn’t seem like an unordinary thing if the Kanami had one too. “ Karasu asked. She wrote down in her notes before thinking of another question. Her eyes got big when an idea came to mind. “Maybe if you got together with the Ayanami family you both could help the Crater City be even greater? Of course I'm just a junior journalist and I'm not the most educated in business dealings. I guess I just like my mum. I always try to look to do the most good for people. My father used to tell my mum she had a kind heart and thought the best of people. I just imagine the Kanami family doing even greater things with all the influence that your family has in Crater City. I’m sorry if I overstepped my grounds. My heart is always working to always try and do positive things or encourage others to do so. “ Karasu looked at Madoka with a naive yet sincere look.

[WC: 624]
[TWC: 4628]
[PC: 6/5]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back