Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Seven Daggers Tavern [Missions and RP]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Welcome to Seven Daggers~

Sit down, order a drink, give our ladies a tap on the ass; just make sure you tip them generously.

You've come to the one place in Kumo where the taps never run dry, and you are guaranteed to pass out if you are having a party. Our girls will keep your drinks full, and maybe sit down to have a little chat if you know what I mean. But don't be getting fresh with them, or else you'll have words with Burūtasu. Yea, that's him, the big guy in the corner. He usually keeps to himself and his mug unless some virgin comes in my places and harasses my girls. So let's try and keep the fighting to the minimum up in the bar.

However, if you are looking for a fight, head on to the back and down the staircase. We got our selves a little ring down there to settle grudges. No weapons, just fist to fist. But killin's not allowed, no sir. I don't wanna deal with them popo, this place is infested with. You fight, someone wins. You make up and be friends. Heh, that rhymed.

Aside from that all, we got live music some nights, poker on others, if you wanna know any details just ask Kenji. He's the guy behind the bar doing all the fancy bottle twirlin'

Or perhaps you aren't the jolly drinking type?

We do have a Mission Request Board here at Seven Daggers. All sorts a people need stuff done and a lot of the requests get put on the board for people to check out. Maybe you are asking why there is such a board when someone can hire some shinobi? Because hiring one of them blasted magicians is damn expensive, that's why! Not only are you paying the shinobi themselves, but the village along with them. So instead, people come to the local taverns and post up their requests to bypass the middle man. The taker of the quest receives the same pay as usual; it's just the village doesn't get their grubby little fingers in the pot. So everyone ends up happy! Partaker of said mission gets full pay, and provider of the job saves some money. Simple as that.

[These Missions are normally modded by me, but may be requested to be used as solo missions. If you have a mission you want to add to the board, PM me.]
[spoilername="Mission Request Board"]What Means What : Pending Approval --> Approved and Accepting Applicants --> In Progress --> Completed and Pending Payment --> Payment Processed

Mission Name: Taking Out the Trash
Mission (OOC) Rank: D
Required Participant(s): 1-2
Proposed Payment: Solo = 5,000 +10 stats | Team = 7,000 per member +20 stats

Mission Premise: The Seven Daggers Tavern has forgotten to pay their monthly garbage bill and the trash detail has skipped them. They need someone to take their trash out once a week until a new billing period.
Mission Goals: Complete an RP about taking their trash to the local Dump.
Mission Status: Pending Approval

Mission Name: Preventing Cats from Taking over the World
Mission (OOC) Rank: C
Required Participant(s): 1-2
Proposed Payment: Solo = 6,500 +15 stats | Team = 7,500 per member +25 stats

Mission Premise: Mrs. Saguchi's cats have had another litter of those smelly and infernal creatures. Someone needs to break into her house while she's on vacation and get those things spayed and neutered.
Mission Goals: Break into her house without alerting the neighbors and take her feline companions to the vet to get the work done. Mission complete upon returning the animals to her house.
Mission Status: Pending Approval[/spoilername]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

HexBanner_zpsc3a7c26a.png

The distinct crunch of a fist meeting cheek bone echoed through one of many dark alleys that traversed the Susukino district. Consequently, a low groan followed coupled by a shaky "W-why...". And finally, a hysterical laugh! "Because dummy! I wanna get wasted!" Hex giggled and then kicked him in the gut to incapacitate the man further. Crouching low, she began to rummage through his pockets and pouches to find his stash of money. He obviously looked like he might be carrying a wad somewhere, and like always, she picked the right target. He had probably came from one of the nearby card rooms based on the way it was wrapped and soiled with a smokey smell. But that didn't matter! Hex was going to find the nearest pub and get her drink on!

Several minutes later...

Being small did have it's advantages and disadvantages. As long as she didn't eat, Hex was capable of surpassing the 'buzzed' phase in little to know time. Especially with the number of shots she was downing. It didn't take long for her to run out of money though, and when the bartender started to deny her the booze, all she had to do was give him a sloppy kiss and smash his face against the soft flesh of her non-existent bosom. But even as he denied her further, other patrons began to buy her drinks in exchange for services rendered. A small lap dance here, and a free peeksy at her backside there and she had everyone under her spell. Naturally, there was an ulterior motive with the girl. But the drinking was just to make the impending doom much more enjoyable. And who knows, maybe she was going to meet someone actually interesting!

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[iNPC Ao Quang and iNPC Kowarusuki Warusa have joined the thread.]
[One dNPC puppy of Kowarusuki Warusa's has joined the thread.]
[Ao Quang's dNPC sack of snakes has joined the thread.]
Kowarusuki Warusa's dNPC Husky Army Album
Ao Quang's dNPC Snake Army Album
[col]
Kowarusukī Warusā
|
Ao Quang
[/col]
[col]
r1Ut9sv.png
|
r1Ut9sv.png
[/col]
[col]
DytFz9N.png
|
RuGgDb8.jpg
[/col]

"Seriously, if you hound down more brandy you're going to turn into a hardcore alcoholic before you're even in your mid-twenties like me.." I told the kid, looking at him as he enjoyed sucking down his brandy wine one glass after another. This bartender was being particularly nice to us when it came to drinks.. He acted somewhat strangely elated. I didn't really care about it, as long as I got more alcohol in my tummy. I stroked my whining calico husky pup in my jet-black tuxedo's left breast pocket. I knew why he was crying.. I dipped my hand into my pocket and grasped a small dry snack for him that was made in the shape of a bone. I brought it up to him and inserted it into his maw. He bit into it and took it back into the pocket and started rolling around with it as he munched on it. Meanwhile I drank more alcohol, especially gin and rum. The dogs had been rather hard to deal with lately.. This drinking time for Ao and myself was particularly nice. Ao had been steeling himself lately and he'd been learning his ways around the streets.. He'd been especially easy to get along with ever since he showed me who I truly was.. The alcohol that slid down my throat as I pulled it back from its cold glass was very delicious.​

"I don't know about that, seriously.. *hic!* I think.. I think that this.. ish.. some great stuff though.." Ao Quang slurred out in a somewhat drunken way as he sat to the right of Kowarusuki, next to a female patron that seemed to be enjoying rabble-rousing around with her alcohol. He looked steamy-faced as she dived at other men. He stopped drinking and hung on the side of the bar, his elbow down and his arm holding his dejected head up with a flat hand on his left temple. He made a kissing look as he looked to the ground and peeked up to her every few seconds, thinking about projecting himself into the place of those other men with that woman being the one on him instead of her being on others besides himself. He was not as drunk as Kowarusuki was, though he was easily drunk by the substances he took due to being not as used to alcohol consumption as Kowarusuki was. His face was reddened and he had on a deep blush. He gave a deep sigh to himself as he sat motionless, thinking about the reason why he was drinking. He rolled his eyes into the back of his head and shook his face a bit. He made a blah.. sound to himself as soon as a heavy hand clasped down onto his shoulder from behind him.​

"Haha! I caught you, Blue! I caught ya lookin' at her! Don't deny it! Don't be sad, now. Why don't you go introduce yourself to her instead of being depressed? Seriously, we're supposed to be partying, not sulking!" I said to Blue, watching the way he sank into a depression by viewing other women from afar that introduced themselves quite intimately with other men that weren't him. Maybe he wasn't snazzy enough for them, as he liked to put it (the way he dressed with his emerald and blue butterfly kimono)! Actually, maybe they don't like the length of his hair.. I thought to myself as I stopped drinking and pulled up a lock of his hair with my hand and took in a deep whiff of it to get a formal scent of himself. He wasn't putting out enough masculinity! His sulking was making him into a giant slime of sadness! I gripped his shoulder a bit and engaged his other shoulder with my other hand and warmed him up a bit by massaging him as I threw my face next to his and looked into his eyes as he looked into mine. My puppy howled as best as its minuscule vocal cords would allow at Ao, which was cute. "Why don't ya go introduce yourself, Blue? C'mon, I'll even help you!" I asked and told him, giving him a big, wily grin.​

"W-w-whu--" Ao Quang slurred as he was rather surprised by the way that Kowarusuki handled and treated him suddenly. First the oversized hand slamming down onto his shoulder, his hair being tugged and sniffed, and then another oversized hand slamming down onto his other shoulder. He was almost being choked through his shoulders when he was being 'massaged' by Kowarusuki, but at least he gave him brotherly love in his own way. Ao Quang appreciated Kowarusuki, though his overpowering of him was a little too much sometimes. Ao Quang exhaled deeply, tilting his head with a small frown at Kowarusuki's acknowledgements and terrible planning. Ao Quang had to crack a smile at the small pup trying its best to howl at him. Sometimes there was a good time for things and sometimes there was a bad time for things, and to Ao Quang, this was one of those REALLY bad times for things. Being drunk as hell right now did NOT make the situation better and he really did not think he would be able to get anywhere at all besides a dumpster if he tried to engage other people with amorous intent at this point in time. Kowarusuki's alcoholic breath poured into Ao Quang's nostrils. His nostrils flared in alarm and he backed up a bit. He shook his head viciously at Kowarusuki. "No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no! We can't.. I can't! Seriously, man! I'm not like you when it comes to this sort of thing, I'd just be beaten up by her and she'd fall head-over-heels in love with YOU instead!" Ao Quang stated quite adamantly to Kowarusuki. That's when a palm slapped his face very hard and he fell out of his seat, hitting the ground with the amount of force that pile-drived into him. He landed with a thud on the ground and he looked back up with a snarl at Kowarusuki as Kowarusuki stood over him and rolled up his sleeves. His puppy hid into his shirt pocket and Ao Quang shuffled to regain proper stance, but it was too late. His body was being taken ahold of by Kowarusuki at both of his chest's sides! He was being pulled into the air over Kowarusuki with what seemed like no problem at all. As soon as he was being taken hostage he was being ran with to the other side of the room where another drunkard man seemed too drunk to do anything about the woman lap-dancing him at, and he saw exchange of money in an almost unconscious state by the drunkard man. His snakes writhed around his body, being uncomfortable with being grasped so ruggedly and harshly. They hissed and spoke curses at Kowarusuki to watch the way he held them and their master. Suddenly Kowarusuki came to a stop as he skidded to his destination in no-time. Ao Quang was thrown over Kowarusuki's shoulder in a sling-like way and then put down into an erect standing state by Kowarusuki after he twirled him around. Kowarusuki, not giving a damn anymore, slapped Ao Quang on the back hard and then extended his arm out at the woman named Hex, pointing to her as he looked at Ao Quang encouragingly. Ao Quang was dazed and did not know what to do at this point. He looked to her with a meek little peek of his own and stutteringly spoke, "H-h-hello there!" hoping to appease Kowarusuki by greeting the rather exotic girl. His snakes crawled and slithered up around his sides and stuck all of their colorful heads out of his kimono's head-hole, giving Ao Quang a colorful rainbow of snake-heads around his own head. They danced rhythmically, trying to gain the affection of the dancing woman for their master. Ao Quang squirmed uncomfortably as he stood with a giant blush, hiccuping as Kowarusuki slapped and pounded his backside lightly this time, encouraging him to engage more with the woman.​

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As Hex got progressively more and more intoxicated, her awareness of the surroundings dimmed and it all began to mottle together. Otherwise you can be damn well sure she would have noticed the fancy and rich looking person in the Kimono enter the dingy little tavern. I mean, what free loader would not have jumped onto a rich person and milked them for their money, right? But no, her mind was on the low lifes and the cash they were ponying up to get her so drunk they could take her home and fuck her. And perhaps that was her plan? It sure seemed like she had totally forgotten the actual reason she showed up to the place.

So naturally, Hex had no idea about any kind of cute little puppy howling, or even the whole incident where he fell out of his seat. The didn't even turn to look. Instead she was busy giving some guy a dance in exchange for a rather large bill he was holding in the air. As the boy was kidnapped and brought over, Hex was busy tucking the money into one of the straps of her rather revealing tops and getting ready to order another drink. But as she was about to step forward to her regular seat at the bar, there was a rather meek looking individual in front of her. Now at the point of intoxication she had reached at this point was substantial, so when the rainbow snake it was like a god damn light show. For a moment, Hex seemed to be transfixed at him and said nothing. But eventually she realized he actually did say something, no matter how meek it was.

"How are you- How'd you get them to do that..." she said with plenty of obvious slurring. Her own breath was heavy with alcohol; not very appealing. However, once she realized the guys friend was behind him encouraging, she realized what the situation was all about. She assumed either bachelor party or whatever birthday where he was supposed to lose his virginity. Naturally, she had to oblige and make this kids night! Plus, virgins were clean with no chance of disease, she couldn't pass it up.

Immediately after realizing it, Hex had put her arms on his shoulders and looked into his eyes. "What's your name kid? Anything I can... interest you in?" she asked with a very devious smile, glancing down toward her body and then back into his eyes.

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kowarusukī Warusā
|
Ao Quang
[/col]
[col]
r1Ut9sv.png
|
r1Ut9sv.png
[/col]
[col]
DytFz9N.png
|
RuGgDb8.jpg
[/col]

As soon as I put down my Blue and forced him onto some random barmaid that liked to dance for sweet, sweet moolah, I immediately pulled back up my bottle of alcohol and swigged the rest of its contents down my throat. I was drunk, but I was resistant and I probably wasn't as drunk as my first-timing friend Blue was off of just his little shots of brandy wine. I opened my Byakugan, not giving a shit if anybody else saw my light-blue eyes turn pure-white and veins pop out of my temples and forehead, using my Byakugan to precisely aim and land my bottle into the nearby waste bin. I made a little scooting moonwalk dance and hummed to myself making physical gestures forward with my arms in my own little victory dance after aiming at the bin so well. I pulled out another bottle and downed its contents too. I was such a man. I started whistling a tune to myself that reminded me of the 'old days'. It also reminded me of trains. Damn, did I like trains. A train full of my huskies with Byakugan implants running down a giant rainbow from the clouds while I danced on top of it, where smoke was exhaled from the fiery flames of the coaled engines. I would be lifted up and the world would pour emerald everywhere.. Shit, did I just drink absinthe? I felt like I was high and I was being visited by that little green 'fairy' that those 'Franks' always talked about whenever they consumed the same drink as well. Well, might as well enjoy this weird-ass dream-state. I watched the colorful snakes on Blue dance around for that tattooed woman I was looking at earlier that I had forced Blue onto. I wondered how they stayed inside his silken kimono so well. I started to take a swig before I had an epiphany and spewed absinthe alongside saliva and other alcohol all over the ground, utterly astounded by what my demented imagination came up with. Did he keep them up there...?! Shit, did they lick him in there and other places too? "Ugh.." I moaned a bit to myself silently. My eyes widened and I realized I was on the ground, on my knees and elbows, looking at the wood of the ground. This wooden beam was rickety and its nails were not in entirely. Someone had been fucking with it so it had came back up.. I took out a rapier and flipped it the opposite way, same as you would hand a knife or blade to someone else, by the hilt itself. I started pounding the nail back into the beam by slamming it with the hilt of my rapier, making sure I didn't poke my own eye out or whip myself with my own blade by using my Byakugan. Shit, I was wasted.. Why was I nailing a nail into a beam on the ground with my rapier's hilt? I had so many questions for the world.. I salivated rainbows that were predominately owned by the brightest green shade amongst all the colors amongst them. "Fuckin' rainbows, I know Kung Fu.. I'll kick your arses...right after I sober up.." I looked up and saw Blue being taken on by that same woman from earlier that I had kept looking at consecutive times. "..Whoo, you go Blue!.. Git some, uh.. Some arse, yanno.. Mmm, erm, blegh.. Hey, guys.. Once, like.. You're married and shit, and you make rainbow equine-canine unicorn-puppy hybrid children that are actually fuckin' dragons, you can.. Listen to some of my EDM.. I promise you'll fuckin'.. Ugh.. You'll fuckin' love it.." I cheered for him sickly and exasperatedly. I had asked them if they wanted to get down to some of my sick-ass electronic dance music beats as soon as I was better. I stopped hammering that damn nail and sheathed my rapier back quickly in a singular motion and fell over to my backside, deactivating my Byakugan as prudence of exhaustion asked for me to do as such. My calico-colored husky puppy climbed out of my shirt pocket after having finished his snack and ran up the length of Blue, seating itself on top of his head.​

"Oh, uh, hey.. Uh, greetings?.. Salutations? Damn, what would work in this situation? What preferred greeting do you desire?" Ao Quang slanged outward, not really prepared to have this woman push herself on him like this. As soon as she wrapped her arms around him and stared into his eyes, he couldn't resist doing the exact same thing with his body around and for her. Suddenly his brain started to become creased and his insides tore themselves up for utterly no reason besides the word 'love'. Was he in it again? He tried looking at her, but she was blurry to him, which saddened him, for he truly wished to know the woman he thought sexily appropriate in all the right places. "I really need glasses, I can't see a damn thing.. Or maybe I'm drunk." Yes, somehow, Ao Quang was more drunk than his brother curling up in the fetal position while he vomited rainbows. The main difference was that his brother was high AND drunk and Ao Quang was just simply drunk. Ao Quang flared his nostrils as he looked at his brother. He noticed the puppy running toward him with a low utterance of non-sentient sounds, particularly sounds that defined that he was fearful for his master's wellbeing, seeing as how he was.. vomiting rainbows. Ao Quang perked his lips to the side a bit, moving his facial muscles in manners that deferred he was disgusted and winded outward by his brother's actions toward what he was affected by. He blinked repeatedly without stop as he stared at the bottle of absinthe that caused this that was by his brother's side. He focused and slanted his eyes at it and then snarled lowly at it, sending a curse of wind that blew it toward the wall and blasted it into glass pieces everywhere. "Fuck you, absinthe! Stop making my brother vomit rainbows!" Ao Quang spat out his slander toward the broken bottle and its spilled contents on the wall. He perked his lips a bit, thinking to himself. He then sucked back in his mouth and looked to the woman that was curling around himself. "Are you the one that made my pearl?" He asked her, snapping his fingers a bit as he used his magicks once again to summon his pearl on the winds and waters he commanded. His pearl floated out from his kimono's pocket toward chest-level from the both of them, at a range of which one could grab it with their hands. He opened his eyelids to look at the pearl and send his thoughts in deeply to it, commanding it to do a hidden action for him. He nodded to it after it made a strange and deep humming sound reminiscent of a young woman's low yodeling voice, except staying on one particular note of yodeling for about five seconds before it stopped its sounds. His snakes and Kowarusuki's puppy were all particularly enthused by the situation. The puppy danced and bobbed his head from side to side as his snakes slithered and writhed in a dance up and down, tickling Ao Quang. "So, girl, do you want to make rainbow equine-canine unicorn-puppy hybrid children that are actually fuckin' dragons with me while we listen to EDM and do Kung Fu moves together on each other?" Ao Quang questioned the woman that leaned into his body with very salacious intent. He winked brightly at her as he bobbed his head just the same as his animals did. They were all very flashing together. "Lascivious wenches love rainbow equine-canine unicorn-puppy hybrids that are actually fuckin' dragons." He jokingly but almost seriously and very vainly stated in an attempt to swoon her, making a big grin that revealed his teeth that were just as white and pearly as his floating pearl that gave yodeling sound was. However, when he opened his mouth to speak, his tongue was quite a large length, and somewhat forked, too!​

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

While the friend of the guy whose Hex's arms were wrapped around basically paired over consumption of alocohol and drugs together into one extreme and terrible after effect, the blue haired menace appeared to be simply focused on Quang. However the rest of the tavern was up in arms about what was happening. Screaming basically for the bartender or someone to throw the guy out on the street. However with all the puking and the general mess, no one wanted to touch the guy. That was until some really old looking ninja guy was fed up with all the crap and leaned over to help the poor guy up. If if he couldn't get up, he'd just grab his leg and begin to drag him toward the door...

Meanwhile, Hex looked at the virgin (she assumed) and couldn't help but laugh at his problems with choosing the right words. But as time progressed, the effects of what he was drinking soon began to take a greater effect and he was soon making no sense to her. Of course, not much sense was needed to be made in the current state Hex was in; after all she was transfixed by the multi-colored snakes dancing around his head. But when he suddenly sent the bottle of absinthe flying against the back wall with no real movement at all, Hex couldn't help but be impressed. If she had mind control powers (yet another assumption), there was some much should be be able to do to people. In fact, his little demonstration simply put ideas...dirty ideas into her head. Not that it mattered, he was soon talking about some pearl. As it floated and did it's thing, Hex couldn't help but say."Of course, of course. Why do you think you are here talking to me? It's gotta be fate right?" she mentioned, appeasing him. Naturally, if the guy carried around a magic pearl and could control things with his mind, that must mean he's pretty important right? Naturally Hex took the bait.

Soon after, he asked one of the strangest questions she had ever heard, but the promise of doing 'kung-fu' moves on each other at the end could only mean one thing. Kung-fu was simply a virgin's replacement for fucking. But what sealed the deal was when she saw his tongue and how long it was. Her expression turned into something out of an ero-manga and she grabbed onto his collar and pulled him towards the back of the tavern while his brother was being helped out. "Why don't you show me some of those moves, especially the ones with your tongue!" she commanded, unstrapping her top while pulling him out back.

[Drunk Sex Fade to Black time?]

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kowarusukī Warusā
|
Ao Quang
[/col]
[col]
r1Ut9sv.png
|
r1Ut9sv.png
[/col]
[col]
DytFz9N.png
|
RuGgDb8.jpg
[/col]

"Bluh.. Huh? Oh, y'ello there, siree. Hey, d'y'knoo' why e'rryone's yellin' 'n' such?" I slurred to ask a retiree ninja that had came for a drink. I probably wasn't doing the best job of maintaining myself as I laid down on the ground while I driveled and drooled. I saw an arm being extended toward me so I extended my right arm toward it and grasped it firmly. I was effectively pulled up to my footing on the ground and I had arms wrapped around me as I was being helped toward the door. The door had a little bell that rang for entry or exiting of a person or persons, and usually taxi-men hung outside, preparedly readied to help escort drunkards like myself to wherever it may have been that they had homes at. Usually those men raped women that came out too drunk to be conscious when they went home or robbed the men that they helped to their homes. I didn't need those arseholes to 'help' me. I didn't particularly like knowing that the "green fairy" brand absinthe that I had bought from one of those 'Frank' guys at the supermarket's underground was spiked like hell, but it was against my will. Looks like I was going to have to go kill that sleaze-bag when I was reacquainted with sobriety. I waved backward with my free arm toward Blue, saying, "Enjoy y'rself 'n' such noo', Bluey. I'm gonna go 'n' kill dat guy dat sold me dat abshinthuh at.. at da market t'mu'rroo'. F'r noo' I'm goin' ta ma home." with no idea of why my lips felt as numb as they did that made me accentuate my slurred words horribly. I walked down the steps that lead up into the tavern and headed to my left with the retiree ninja. I was left by the side of one of my hounds that was chained to a pole. I had noticed that my calico pup had apparently jumped off of Ao Quang's head and made his way around my feet forth to the top of his mother's backside. I thanked the retiree ninja and fell in a slump on the backside of the rather large female gunmetal-colored hound that I was going to use for transportation back to my home. I unlatched her from the pole and she sped off with me and the pup into the night.​

"My brother, the time will come when I will meet with you again. For now I must be swept away by this majesty. Make sure to be all right soon." Ao Quang had stated, looking partially to his left toward his brother being scooped up by another man to be helped to his chariot – a rather large canine – outside. He somewhat waved him off with a watery visage of a hand he controlled with his own elemental magicks. He looked forward again into the beautifully pinkish-red glinting eyes of the one he called 'majesty' now. He grinned a bit bigger this time around. "I am loving your aquatically blue hair.. It fits right in with my own azure blue hair and my name, "Blue", that is. The fullest version of my given name is Ao Quang. Say now, girl. What is yours? You certainly have a glow about y-- Mmmpf!" Her soft lips smashed against his and a hot sensation started to burn through his innards again, tenfold what it already was. He had no idea where his courage came from as to how he was able to continue talking the first time around, but he tried to remain honest. "Fate sounds about right-- Mmmpf!" He muttered in a period where the two had to breath from the amount of activity they were doing as they were going into a smaller room elsewhere together. His steps became progressively more quick as he almost tap-danced his way backward with her as he was being pulled and pushed back by his neck's neckband collar that was basically a miniaturized leather belt with buckle and all attuned to his colors and made for his size, and locked neatly and tightly without damaging his skin. He had gotten the idea to steal that very sensical and bestial fashion style from one of his previous friends that was right now far away elsewhere. Recently Warusa had been screwing around with the idea of turning Quang into one of his dogs by the way he dressed, a thought brought on by that belt. It was a bit weird when Quang really resembled snakes more than dogs, though. Quang had some dirty ideas arise from those earlier ideas from Warusa when he was thrown toward a small cot by the woman that revealed herself to him. Her sexy authoritative commands made him grin as evilly as he had ever grinned before. "I'll show you what I can do!" He spoke up, his magical winds untying his kimono's rope-belt. He jumped up from the cot again and stood with his arms straight out and his legs split apart, his hands wide open as he did this. His messily long hair was blown by the wind and his body was now without clothing, but it did have its accessories still on. His wicked grin grew to include his dirtily flowing thoughts and his indeed satisfactory emotions. His prehensile forked tongue sticked out and swirled around, and his snakes scattered from the robes that fell to the ground with the snakes going to random places in the room and decidedly camouflaged themselves to become unnoticeable by the two. Her body was thrown at his, and was being taken on as he fell upon the comfortable cot. He snaked around Hex and began to writhe as darkness fell as the lights went out for the night.​

[Fade to Black :D]​

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

To say that it went by quickly would have been an understatement. When pairing a most experienced female like Hex up with a totally wasted virgin such as this dragon boy, one could have safely made a bet at how short the time they spent together would have been.

To make a long story short, it was over in a flash. No condom used, and Hex was close to vomiting up all the alcohol she had previously ingested as it was. As she looked down at the no doubt dumb founded newly minted 'man' she rolled her eyes and cursed. "No one can satisfy a-anymore..." she mumbled with a hiccup, stepping close to him in pride, she placed a finger on his forehead and squinted. "I'm gonna half to train you better." she grunted and looked closer at him. Was he even awake?[/glow]

[Honestly, I can't do much without god modding, so I can't really make a long post. I need his take on the situation. Sorry for taking so long for a short post. I've lost motivation.]

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[iNPC Kowarusuki Warusa has left the thread.]
Ao Quang's dNPC Snake Army Album
Ao Quang
r1Ut9sv.png

RuGgDb8.jpg

"Oh.. Oh my.." Ao Quang moaned subsequently after the chain of events that lead to his inevitable climax. "Aaaah! You're such an incredible woman!" He hiccuped his exclamation to her as he laid back on the bed, looking upward and tilting his head to the side to groggily move his eyeball to look at her distorted and blurry figure. "You're obviously.. *hic*.. My waifu.." He muttered incoherently to her in his expressing way of compassion for their companionship, no matter how short it was. He wanted to consolidate that companionship with her. He didn't care what she thought of it, for in his mind, it was now eternal, their bond together. "You're so colorful.. *hic*.. Waifu, is.. It's your new nickname, yeah.. *hic*.. 'Cuz you're maaai.. maaai waifu, hehe.. What kinda.. Kinda ring d'ya like? Amethyst or ruby or somethin'? Somethin' has gotta go good with your deeee-lightful eyes.. Sparklin', honey.. Then I'll.. I'll marry ya under tha' big ol' moon up high in the sky.. Did.. Did you like it too? I was probably.. Lame.. I'm sorry for bein' lame, I'm gonna try my best next time.." He somehow put a string of words together, however very slurred. They were his thoughtful way of thinking aloud his intentions with her. It was all he had at the time but he was a dreamer and he could definitely make some better dreams when he was sober and not so hammered. Wait, did she just say she wasn't satisfied? Ao Quang perked his lips to the side a bit as he tried making a frown but couldn't, either due to intoxication impairing him heavily enough to stop him from being able to use his facial muscles correctly or due to him being too crazily happy to be able to cause the mustering of regret that he may or may not have had in himself. Concernfully he gave a chastised look as if scorned, but maintained his jubilant outlook and awareness. The finger poked into his forehead and he crossed his eyes at it to look at it, looking quite dumb. Mmm, that sounds like a plan then, my waifu! He joyously thought to himself of ways he could fulfill himself for her. "I promise.. *hic*.. I'll do really great next time!" He slurred excitedly, squealing with his piggish delight. "Nyaaah, nyooom, you shall love me, I swear this!" He squinted to look at her and stated anxiously, peaking and humming at the same time were his two favorite things in the whole wide world, behind Hex now of course. She was his one true desire.. To him she was his queen and he was her king.

[I give you full reign over my character to do whatever you may want to do with him so you may make any sort of post you like! :D]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"The fucks a waifu?" she thought, sending a glance of anger toward him. She had barely gotten off and was still a bit angry about it. But he just kept on rambling about this waifu until he dropped the hint about a ring. Hex's left eyebrow rose in alarm and looked to the door in case she wanted to make a break for it. This kid was crazy, but who was she to judge? She was just as psychotic; perhaps in a different way. Though, his promise of dedication was cute, but rang hollow in her ears. He was gonna have to prove himself in that regard. After all Hex had been sorely lied to in her past, and she trusted men about as much as she trusted roaches.

She moved near to him and sat on the bed, somewhere between his legs and head, as if in thought. Holding out her hand, she admired her ring finger, imagining what riches this meager boy might bestow upon her. "Might as well take advantage of his infatuation..." she thought. "A blood diamond. Find me one of those babies and I might just let you keep calling me your waifu." she said, as if making a bargain. Stretching her arms into the air she sighed.

"I got somewhere to be. Follow me if you want, I might let you toss my salad later." she smiled and then left the room.

[Topic Left]

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"W-what is it, m'love?" He slurred in a slight daze of fear that came on by her glanced angriness. He looked down a bit, frowning to himself, his lips and half of his face blocked from sight by his hair. He grabbed his belt and unbuckled a small canteen of water and swigged its contents down, ending his abrupt hiccups. His eyes darted around the room to count his minions that were sleeping wherever they were amongst the everything that was the whole of the room itself. Quite colorful they were together, and quite colorful they were apart, in their chosen places of rest, that was. Quang peeped his eye out to look at his waifu tentatively peer around herself as well, and to the doorway. Hrmm.. Quang thought to himself. He was in too much of a stupor to think clearly, and thought she had her mind on going out to grab some milk and cookies from the fridge to bring back with alongside some board games, so they didn't go hungry or thirsty whilst playing with each other. He started humming to himself with a small smile as he thought about it in his mind. He was half-asleep from his delusions of food, board games and dancing.

Quang shook his head a bit to get out of the restlessly entertaining nap and looked up at his waifu as she went to put herself near him, in a good contemplation. He made a quick and utterly silent settling noise unlike a moan, feeling good about the situation as he watched her imagine to herself her own wishes and dreams. His smaller smile grew huge in size once more. She had obviously taken into effect the question from earlier about what she was dreaming of right now. He curled himself around a pillow, hugging it tightly as he looked ahead at her. "Nyooom, nyaaah, a blood diamond it shall be then, my truest of all loves! You shall see what I mean in time, for I impress all I meet with my cunning and resourcefulness!" Quang agreed wholeheartedly to the arrangement made between them both. They were now.. everything together, he felt. He squealed gloriously to himself under his breath as he squeezed the life out of the linen feather pillow. "Ah, someplace else we shall go to, then! I will follow you wherever and whenever, for whatever and I shall do it however, all as you desire of me!" Quang quickly garnered the attention of his sleepily-seeded snakes, waking them to come and rest in his clothes instead, as he used his wind magicks to put all his things on easier and most swiftly, trying to catch up to his waifu that beckoned him. He pulled up his trousers messily and paced out of the room at a trotting jog.
[Thread Left, Quang is following Hex]
[Frozen / I have to spend some time away from NC, please forgive me.]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back