Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Completed Shimame Fuhen (application to be a student)

Shimame Fuhen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E
Name Change: Shimame Fuhen

Physical Description: 5'4'' 115 Lbs (Male), Pale Skinned, Skinny but lean muscular build, Cuts and scars all through-out my body, Red eyes, Shoulder-length Brown-hair, Currently what looks like self made clothes from scraps of different fabrics sewn together (An over sized patchy hoodie, self made sweatpants, with open toed sandals)

Mental Description: My character is very self dependent, Quite, Stays to himself, Does what he needs to for survival, Does not know how to read or write, (Understands verbal english but no other language) but likes to play it off as he does not know or understand english and finally a Hands-on physical learner at best. Likes to help out the people who can't fend for themselves

History: Parents died at birthing age from rogue ninjas. Kidnapped and hauled off as a baby to a neighboring village and dumped off in an alley next to some trash. An elderly woman found and raised me for 7 years but ended up passing from an unknown disease and was refused help due to being a street rat in the village. I then bounced from village to village. She taught me basics about survival, how to cook, how to sew, how to steal, and she taught me it's better to watch and listen to learn even if it's from the shadows.

Bloodline/Core ability: Kyoujouran bloodline, Berserker Core Ability.

Days after my mother had given birth to me, a band of rogue ninja came and murdered both of my parents for reasons I do not know. I have no memory of this event as I was nothing more than an infant. I was stolen from my crib and taken to a neighboring village where these rogue ninja dropped me off in an alley next to some trash. My cries did not go unheard as an elderly woman found me and took me under her care. She raised me for the next seven years as we moved from village to village. Living on the streets we learned to survive. She might not have taught me how to read or write to be honest I don't even know if she knew how to either but yet she taught me how to survive. We made clothes from thrown away fabrics we found from the trash. We would wash it and sew it together to make something new out of something thrown away. The old lady and I would do odd jobs for food or scrap change such as sweeping the floor, picking up trash, washing dishes, and things just to get by on the day to day. Even times passed when she taught me how to steal what is needed for our survival because it was our last resort. Time and time again we always seemed to have the luck of finding such evil in the world and were harshed for living on the streets. Even though I was still young I would protect the old lady with my life taking on what seemed to be giants of the world. After every argument, fight, and cut from the enemies weapons. My body began to collect scars all over as normal children would collect toys. I felt my body grow stronger and my skin become tough as steel. It never fails to amaze me that so many bad people in the world would steal from us. We do strike our enemies as weak prey as an old lady and a young defenseless child. As time passed the old lady began to get sick and no one would help us because we were street rats and poor. She died shortly after that from an unknown disease. I felt helpless and scared because my caretaker, the person I loved and cared for, is now gone. I was mad at the world and set out to pick fights with the scum of the world standing up for the poor people. I was quiet and to myself most of the time just sitting and waiting as time passed. I was still moving from village to village and found myself in the village hidden in the sand as they say. Time passed and many nights were spent hungry, cold, and alone. I had six more birthdays since the old lady passed. I was sitting in the shadows waiting to steal some food and overheard some kids talking about the academy looking for more students. I came from the darkness as this perked my interest. I asked what they do at that place? Their reply, “was to become stronger as a ninja.” So I set my goals on becoming stronger to protect the ones no one else will.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name Change: Shimame Fuhen

Physical Description: 5'4'' 115 Lbs (Male), Pale Skinned, Skinny but lean muscular build, Cuts and scars all through-out my body, Red eyes, Shoulder-length Brown-hair, Currently what looks like self made clothes from scraps of different fabrics sewn together (An over sized patchy hoodie, self made sweatpants, with open toed sandals)

Mental Description: My character is very self dependent, Quite, Stays to himself, Does what he needs to for survival, Does not know how to read or write, (Understands verbal english but no other language) but likes to play it off as he does not know or understand english and finally a Hands-on physical learner at best. Likes to help out the people who can't fend for themselves

History: Parents died at birthing age from rogue ninjas. Kidnapped and hauled off as a baby to a neighboring village and dumped off in an alley next to some trash. An elderly woman found and raised me for 7 years but ended up passing from an unknown disease and was refused help due to being a street rat in the village. I then bounced from village to village. She taught me basics about survival, how to cook, how to sew, how to steal, and she taught me it's better to watch and listen to learn even if it's from the shadows.

Bloodline/Core ability: Kyoujouran bloodline, Berserker Core Ability.

Days after my mother had given birth to me, a band of rogue ninja came and murdered both of my parents for reasons I do not know. I have no memory of this event as I was nothing more than an infant. I was stolen from my crib and taken to a neighboring village where these rogue ninja dropped me off in an alley next to some trash. My cries did not go unheard as an elderly woman found me and took me under her care. She raised me for the next seven years as we moved from village to village. Living on the streets we learned to survive. She might not have taught me how to read or write to be honest I don't even know if she knew how to either but yet she taught me how to survive. We made clothes from thrown away fabrics we found from the trash. We would wash it and sew it together to make something new out of something thrown away. The old lady and I would do odd jobs for food or scrap change such as sweeping the floor, picking up trash, washing dishes, and things just to get by on the day to day. Even times passed when she taught me how to steal what is needed for our survival because it was our last resort. Time and time again we always seemed to have the luck of finding such evil in the world and were harshed for living on the streets. Even though I was still young I would protect the old lady with my life taking on what seemed to be giants of the world. After every argument, fight, and cut from the enemies weapons. My body began to collect scars all over as normal children would collect toys. I felt my body grow stronger and my skin become tough as steel. It never fails to amaze me that so many bad people in the world would steal from us. We do strike our enemies as weak prey as an old lady and a young defenseless child. As time passed the old lady began to get sick and no one would help us because we were street rats and poor. She died shortly after that from an unknown disease. I felt helpless and scared because my caretaker, the person I loved and cared for, is now gone. I was mad at the world and set out to pick fights with the scum of the world standing up for the poor people. I was quiet and to myself most of the time just sitting and waiting as time passed. I was still moving from village to village and found myself in the village hidden in the sand as they say. Time passed and many nights were spent hungry, cold, and alone. I had six more birthdays since the old lady passed. I was sitting in the shadows waiting to steal some food and overheard some kids talking about the academy looking for more students. I came from the darkness as this perked my interest. I asked what they do at that place? Their reply, “was to become stronger as a ninja.” So I set my goals on becoming stronger to protect the ones no one else will.
Welcome to Ninpocho Chronicles! My name is Raizo and I am one of the councilors of Sand. I will be taking your application back so our council can discuss your write for your BL request and will get back to your ASAP!

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
@Onyx Eternal additionally, I just noticed that you had mentioned both a Bloodline (Kyoujouran) and a Core Ability (Berserker) but you are only allowed one or the other. Can you please let me know which of the two you are actually applying for at this time? If you decide to cancel the application for either and just start without one and take more time deciding that is also an option.

Just let me know which course of action you would like to take or any additional questions you might have!

Shimame Fuhen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E
I'll just apply for the (Kyoujouran) bloodline thank you for pointing that out I must of misread the rules I'm new to this type of ttrpg

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'll just apply for the (Kyoujouran) bloodline thank you for pointing that out I must of misread the rules I'm new to this type of ttrpg
No worries whatsoever! It's been a while since I first joined this site but its not lost on me how "overwhelming" it can all feel with the library of content to look through prior to even making a character. Thank you for the quick response, we will get back to you shortly on an application verdict for the bloodline!

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
3b577OB.png

Stats
Stamina:
Agility: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Chakra Control: 0

Academy Student Status and Kyoujouran application approved @Shimame Fuhen!

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council here!
Please post your profile here!
Create your dojo here!
Start your training thread here!

Few things to note for your own sake:
  • If you haven't checked out the Events Section or our Lore Guide, please do so at your leisure to see what all we have going on in the village!
  • If you wish to join or establish your own clan, here are the current selection and process to do so!
  • Do not feel a rush to jump into everything, please take your time and build up your comfort level at your own pace! We have a Discord Channel, where you can also apply to be listed as a "Sand" member and join in chatting with other players in the village! This is a great resource as you can find people to RP with and also get some personal assistance on questions you have about the site and how we do things in Suna!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back