Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shinobi Mission Simulation Class [Eishi, Ikko, Suika] [TUTOR]

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The group made their way back to the camp. Kiri gave her seal of approval, which means it was game time. With a determined look, she faced the one-armed boy and held out her petite arms. She ignored his taunts; she wasn't an idiot by any means. She was aware that Eishi outclassed her in raw strength, but she had something hidden up her sleeve - literally. An ethereal weapon hid in the sleeve of her pink jacket. She set this up in the beginning of class just in case she needed to cast genjutsu sneakily. In this case, now was that moment. As the Genin faced off, Suika utilized an illusion that would convince the one-armed boy that his arm was broken. From the pained look on his face, it definitely hit, but for some reason he was able to push through it. The gypsy girl's expression slanted as he used pure grit to persevere through what should-have been a broken limb. Kiri then intervened as Suika's defeat seemed imminent.

"Well done, Eishi." she shot with an amused grin. "Seems I need to refine myself a bit more. Let's have a rematch sometime, ay?" Suika wasn't really the prideful type. Yes, she was bummed that her last ditch ploy didn't pan out the way she wanted, but at the end of the day this all had minimal effect to her. Besides, she surprisingly found some enjoyment testing her abilities on the brash boy before her. Sure, she failed, but something in her sparked. A small flame of competitiveness, perhaps? She normally didn't entertain such mundane feelings, but she couldn't deny the small burst of adrenaline and gusto she felt while arm wrestling with Eishi. She wanted to grow stronger and, maybe, test that out again someday. There was nothing wrong with having a bit of fun, right?

Kiri gave his report on the groups' success and failures. Suika nodded in response to his assessment; it was definitely fair. She'd use today's lesson as a learning tool to improve upon herself and her efficiency in missions. It was good to trust your team, but it was wise to practice a hint of wariness from time-to-time. She was encouraged to find this balance.

"Thank you, Kiri-sensei. I've learned a lot."
she then shifted her attention to the two other boys. "Eishi, I'll most likely see you around soon. And Ikko, it was nice meeting you." the girl smiled warmly. "Regardless of your injury, the true victim here today was that panther. You did quite the number on him. With that said, I am glad I didn't have to go up against someone like you." It was a nice comment, and usually such statements were part of her masked persona or were filled by some type of agenda. Neither was true, in this case, because she meant every word. Somehow, the once-mistrusting Suika was finally starting to warm up to her peers. Would this be a new, continuous trend for her? Time would tell.

Before she left, she was awarded with a tasty meal from Kiri. She normally had a bad impression on him, but her perception softened a bit throughout the entirety of this course. She still kept him at a cautious arms length, but she was definitely appreciative of his gesture. She bowed her head in gratitude and collected her goods. With that, she was off toward home. It was time for her and Blackberry to chow down.

[Post 5/5 - +1500 Words TWC] [Class Complete and Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back