Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shinzo->Katsumi OCR (IC restart, OOC rebirth)

Shinzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OCR Form said:
Old Character Name: Shinzo
Old Village/Missing: Sand
OCR Type: Inactivity Retire
Last Known Where-abouts: Somewhere in Sand, where the Forge is?
Old IC Rank: Jounin I think

New Character Name: Katsumi
Preferred Username: Katsumi
New Village/Missing: Sand
New BL/CA: Hachiashi
Custom Class:
Soulscar said:
Code:
[u]Soulscar[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] ( 50+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] ( 40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +1 to all Secondaries and their ‘Checks’.
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Acc, Melee Acc
[i]Average:[/i] Dodge, Genjutsu Save
[i]Low:[/i]  Genjutsu DC, Ranged Acc

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Student
IC Rank: Student
Character Age: 13
Gender: Female (She's never addressed other ways to self-identify)
Sex: Female
Character's Physical Description: Katsumi's unnaturally pale for the amount of time she spent outdoors, with a rather lithe build and toned muscle allowing her to be a nimble huntress when the time comes to hunt. Her hair is waist-long and a violet color, which she frequently ties back. Her fashion sense is only beginning to form, being unused to actually having choices rather than cobbling mild covering from scraps. Her eyes are one of her most striking features, with deep violet sclera and a steel blue iris, and reptilian pupil for each eye. (Colors subject to change pending whether it looks good once I have the commission art).
Character's Mental Description: Katsumi has only been around people for a relatively short time that she can remember, and often doesn't understand social conventions. She is relatively quiet and pensive unless pressed into a corner in which point she reacts with feral instincts, and sometimes forgets that she is 'people', and that biting people even in defense is frowned on, and that human flesh is not food under any circumstances for the average person. She's accustomed to hunting alone and surviving on her own, so sometimes forgets to talk. She isn't unfriendly, she simply lacks understanding on manners and social structure as previously mentioned, and tends to focus on the 'applied' lessons of ninja work, and killing isn't something she gives a second thought. She sometimes seems to have a brief 'snap' and behave erratically, while her motions become shaky and unstable for a time, balancing becoming unsteady. These are usually temporary, and aggravate her greatly.
Multiple Personality Application: Not sure this is truly an 'additional' personality, but if pressed or antagonized excessively, she may snap and lash out like a feral animal.
Character History: To be written shortly.
Clan Request: Katsumi is not formally in any clan, and her ancestry is currently unknown. (Any clans that WANT to invite/recruit/induct him may feel free to contact me)

Death/Retirement Thread: NA
Old Profile: TBA shortly
Old Training: TBA shortly
Old Dojo: TBA shortly

Special Usergroups: Fairly certain I have no special usergroups, please inform me if I do.

Old Stats: Capped
Old OOC Rank: S(Capped)
Stat Cut: NA
New Stats:
600 down the line? (or whatever the capped number is nowadays?)
New OOC Rank: S? Planning to deliberately handicap her while she grows up outside of specific 'bursts' of strength... not sure if that even needs noted.

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: To be Done shortly!

Other Refunds: Includes things like augments, storage items, puppet add-ons, and anything else you have to spend yen on. List those you have here, and indicate whether you are keeping or refunding them. All refunds are at 100%. You may purchase anything for your new character in your new training thread.

No Contracts/Seals acquired that I am aware of.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
No.

You can still train (see: explanation of Limbo Training below) and do other OOC things, but you may NOT join any new threads. After you have completed these thread(s), post in OCR again and we will move you on to your next life.

What is Limbo Training?
This is the training that you would have gotten if you did not move on to your new character's life. Your caps are determined by your rebirthed stats. You must keep a record of your stats gained during limbo in your OCR thread. You may NOT request for an automatic rank up should you find that your new stats allow you to upgrade. Limbo training is only for people who have died in modded combat or suicide. Anyone whose character has not died is still capable of RPing that character until their OCR is finalized, and thus can train as normal.

Things you do NOT need to state, but take note of:
  • Abilities = All of your Abilities are auto-untrained upon rebirth. In order to have any Abilities for your new character, you must activate them by posting in your character’s Dojo topic in your new village.
  • Character History = By suiciding/rebirthing, you're making a new character. This means your new character must not know or remember anything of your old character's life/thoughts/feelings. If your new character has ANY direct/indirect connection to your old character, you MUST state that in your new character history write up for Admin & Village approvals. All Medical or ANBU related experience should be reflected in your history along with CA or BL influence.
  • Editing Your New Character Application = Do not edit a post you have made in your OCR. You must copy all of your information from your last post and add the changes to the new post. This is for papertrail reasons.

Things that do NOT transfer with your next character:
Please take notice of which ASP shop items that you have bought transfer with your character, and which do not.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back