Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shoplifting? Yeah, why not. (Private/Pm to join)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The ground was still slick from the previous night's light rain, leaving it reflective and shining the red lights of the paper lanterns hanging above the busy streets of the village market. The moon shined down against the pavement in it's full and vivacious glory, Chiyoko had once again found herself in the area searching for an old man she had recently played a game of Go with only to find that he wasn't in his usual spot. She was rather disappointed that she couldn't find the old man, wanting still to hear more of her mother and how the man knew her, but it seemed that she wouldn't be learning more tonight. "Bail! Bail! Bail!" The words rang in her ears as she attempted to find where they were coming from, quickly she spotted a group of four or five children, all two or three years younger than her, running from a small grocer. Three of them seemed to be hauling a large sum of candy while the final two coming from the store, both of which were rather hilariously chubby and slow, one carrying several cartons of cigarettes and the other with pints of some nondescript liquor. She couldn't help but chuckle at the scene as they ran down the street in her direction. The owner soon followed in suit, some middle aged man with a poor comb-over, yelling at her to, "Stop them, stop those hooligans!" which she had no intention of doing, it was really none of her business. Silently she stepped off to the side allowing the group to pass, one of the fatter of the group turned and yelled a quick thanks to her as they made their get away. No problem.<i></i> She thought as they continued to get away. The owner of the establishment was rather miffed that our young rascal allowed the shoplifters to pass, stopping his sprint after the group next to Chiyoko, all the while heaving and clutching at his knees. "Why?...Why didn't you stop them, you little shit?" He managed to heave out, Chiyoko shrugged her shoulders "Not my problem.<i></i>" which it wasn't.

After a moment of tense staring between the two the shop owner continued his chase after the young men, leaving Chiyoko to wonder if he had just left his shop unattended. Shoving her hands deep into her pockets she peered back toward the owner, a look of mild interest plastered upon her face, after the man turned a corner after the group she scampered into the store which was in fact left un-guarded. "Call me a little shit, huh.<i></i>" she stated aloud, walking toward the back of the store grabbing a drink. Next she strolled behind the counter opening a carton of cigarettes and sticking all the packs she could manage into her pockets before tossing the carton aside, she didn't smoke but she knew a good amount of people who did, they could use some free smokes. Her gaze averted to the store camera giving it the middle finger most places like those didn't record anything, cameras were for show, but in case it was recording she wanted to give the man a little non-verbal message.

After her little shopping spree she walked back toward the outside, taking a couple of wet floor signs with her. Not devoid of a complete moral compass she decided to put the signs up outside of the store in a rather half-assed attempt at keeping other would be shoplifters away, but then again if the man was moronic enough to leave his store unattended it wasn't her issue who took his stuff.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'What am I still doing here?' Randori thought to himself as he wandered aimlessly through the Susukino District. The only thing he noticed around him were all the people that he despised bumping into him as they walked by him. He took a deep breath in, regretting doing so when the foul smell of the area around him entered his nose. His feet were tired from his day and he was still dirty from the forest, so he decided he would take a seat and rest for a moment. As he closed his eyes, a group of kids ran by him and stepped in a puddle, splashing dirty water all over Randori. This made him snap for the first time in his life, he immediately stood up and grabbed one of the chubby kids struggling in the back of the group. As he was glaring at his newly found enemy until he heard the voice of the man that owned the store the group stole from yelling "Thank you! Please wait right there!" Randori sneered and punched the kid in the nose before dropping and leaving him on the ground for the shop owner. As he walked away from the child, he heard the shop owner say thank you once more as he ran past but Randori said nothing to him.

Continuing down the street, he could feel himself becoming more enraged with each step he took, and was just about ready to try and attack the closest person to him until he got distracted by a girl around his age placing wet floor signs outside of a shop. Curious as to what she was doing, Randori approached her but said nothing, he just stood there. He looked inside the shop, but saw nobody behind the counter, he figured this was the shop that was just robbed by that group of kids. He sighed, and began looking at the girl, waiting for her to notice that he was there.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hito had been in the area, once again, looking for things he might be interested in participating in. He wondered the streets, watching the people interact and talk with each other, making their small talk, arguing their arguments and other things they would do with their lives. The boy walked with his hands behind his head, bored as usual. His bloodlust had been built up, but he had nowhere to let it loose. He sighed, bored of just sitting around the city, waiting on the classes to finish and to go on missions hopefully. He was getting ready to leaved the area when he noticed the girl he had met on several occasions. He watched the old man chase after the children whom had just stolen from his shop, and he chuckled. He watched as the fat kids had stolen candy, cigarettes and some other small things from the shop.

He leaped to the top of the building as she and the old man and the kids turned to face his direction. The kids ran underneath him in the alleys, while she got into it with the old man. What a fucking idiot... He thought, referring to the old man, being as his first thought was that he left his store unattended yet again. And, to his assumption, he noticed Chiyoko go in and steal from the old man as well. He raised an eyebrow, wondering what the hell.

His attention returned back to the group of kids running down another row of alleys, trying to get away from the store owner. He chuckled as one fat kid got his shit punched in for being disrespectful to the one who was seemingly pissed off about something. Ahh the joy, seems like a fun day. Glad I came here today...

[topic entered]

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazu walked himself down the shopping strip, hands in pockets and retaining his usual lax and lazy attitude. He watched the world go by as he casually strolled, there were people shopping, talking, laughing and it was pretty nice to see the village staying so lively everyday that he lived here, despite not being born in this village.
The young Uchiha looked to the reflective surface of the ground, having been given that quality by the recent rain. He took pleasure in splashing the occasional puddle as he stepped in it, mainly for the delightful sound it made. Not long after he stopped for something to eat by the market, he noticed a load of kids running down the strip with handfuls of goods and stolen merchandise. 'Maybe, I should do something....' he thought, '....but then again, I'm pretty comfy just standing here.'
It was some mild entertainment nevertheless, bursting into a laughing fit when he saw that poor kid get clobbered, "Man, they don't mess around here," he said, watching a girl drop a load of signs outside of the shop.
Kazu gazed around the area, no one had even seemed to notice any violence going on just outside their daily courses, which the young shinobi thought was odd.
"Hey, brown hair," he called to the girl, meaning no disrespect, he just didn't know what else to call her, "Give us a cig," smiling as he spoke, kept his tone quite relaxed, "I could do with a couple..."

[Admitted by grizz, apparently?]

Homura Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Main branch" attire was what Namazu was currently dressed in. He had twenty minutes ago finished with a mundane shift of gate duty, it was his way of maintaining a charade for the masses and burying his Anbu lifestyle, a darker and more harsh aspect of his life he had like to keep hidden away from curious individuals. But check this out, on his way home to chill and catch a quick bite to eat he had found trouble, or did the trouble find him? Anyways, the brats running in his direction were in for a rude awakening on this soggy evening. Sure it was none of his business, and sure he was technically off duty, but in reality a shinobi was never off duty. During his academy days he had taken a vow to Kumogakure, a creed to protect his shinobi brethren and citizens alike. To uphold its laws, so letting these brats go scott free wasn't a viable option in his eyes. It was easy to turn a blind eye, yet that would be like turning his back to Kumo during a invasion. The path to Chaos was a slippery slope and Namazu had no plans on slipping anytime soon, plus he was a AiT, so it wasn't like he could just be like 'fuck it'. Not to mention this man had mouths to feed and bills to pay, letting some naive brats who wanted a handout wasn't sitting well in both his mind and heart. So he gathered a bit of chakra into his finger, and intended to put a end to this foolery.

Squatting onto his left knee and aligning his aim with the scurrying rats.

With a light touch of his right hand index finger, a miniscule amount of power that Fists of Tremors possessed shook the earth, those in his immediate area would feel the minor tremble, yet the fools in the alleyways all would topple to the ground as majority of power was directed at them. Some of the goods they lifted came spilling out, as some of the booze containers shattered. As the group would wonder what happened the Mocha skinned shinobi would be upon them.

"Stop stealing shit....."

They would turn to see a pissed off Namazu, which was rare and in all honesty he was far from truly being enraged as his current expression was more for show than something serious. They tried to stand, but this time he took a Footstep like a Giant and shook Gaia once more causing them to fall and displaying the source of power they should fear, "Now go! This time ya foos, escape with your lives. Next time you won't be so lucky...." Namazu would childishly smirk as they ran off in fear.

"Hey! Hey! And don't comeback ya here! You little shits! Lousy good for nothing kids" The store owner had yelled after them, "Thanks kid." The middle aged man with a growing bald spot shot to Namazu.

"No problem, the least I can do, but you don't know what those kids might be going through. Whose to say they have a stable environment, or positive role models. Just watch who ya call Lousy. But I'll help ya carry this stuff back old school. I'll help salvage what ya can." With that Namazu gathered what he could and would return the man's shop to see another group of teens gathering.

'Hmm?'

Namazu was relaxed in his expression, but optimistic on why they stood in front of the store. Honestly they probably were stealing merchandise as well. What happened to order, did it die along with the Raiden himself.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A slight vibration ran throughout the vivacious streets, nothing serious enough to garner any major attention as Chiyoko placed down a sign, unaware that she was being watched by several other Shinobi. Turning she looked about her immediate area, wondering if the shop owner would be returning soon, only to be greeted by a small but toned young man who stood silently observing her actions. Had he seen her pilfer a few items from the store? Not that it particularly mattered, she didn't particularly fear the repercussions of being caught shoplifting, a night in the clink and a stern talking to. How frightening. She was still a bit unaware of how your typical Shinobi should act, correcting the little injustices along with the larger ones, but that simply wasn't her. The shoplifter wasn't going to go out of business from having a few cartons of cigarettes and a couple bottles of booze stolen, if anything he deserved it even more for leaving his store left open. She was doing him a favor by taking so little, the whole situation would hopefully be a learning experience for the shopkeeper. "Store's closed, kid.</COLOR><i></i>" Her tone was fairly nonchalant, having learned from various previous experiences in similar situations that appearing nervous was the most damning thing you could possibly do. The calm and even-headed rarely looked incriminating.

Without saying much more she placed the other sign down, moving away from the store only to be stopped as a voice she vaguely recalled from somewhere or other referred to her as 'Brown-hair', and requested a smoke from one of the packs she had just lifted. She internally sneered at the question, she certainly wasn't about to admit she had taken anything from the store "I don't smoke." she quipped as casually as she could muster, looking to the voice in an attempt at matching it to a person. It was obvious they had met somewhere before, or at least she had heard him speak at one point or another. He stood at around her height weighing a good twenty or so lbs more, a black mop of messy hair adorned his head. His name was Kazu, they had a class together; she tried to recall a bit more about him from the class, but he didn't really stand out. "<COLOR color="purple">Kazu, right?<i></i>" She raised an eyebrow in mock interest, already knowing a small amount about him.

Unscrewing the top from the (non-alcoholic) beverage she had just snagged Chiyoko took a quick drink watching as the shop owner rounded the corner along with a man she hadn't seen before, taking another drink she contemplated whether it was better for her to bail and risk looking even more suspicious, or if it was best to stay put and talk her way out of any potential blame that might come her way. The latter sounded more viable in the moment, though her tattoo immediately marked her as a suspect in any potential wrongdoing, the downside of being a Wakahisa. Could have been out of here if these two asses hadn't interrupted.<i></i> She internally derived as the two came a bit closer, allowing her to distinguish the features of the man helping. The man was dark skinned with an obviously exceptional physique along with an interesting fashion sense, expensive glasses rested upon his nose which accompanied his hair-style quite well. His attire was more in the traditional stylings of the Shinobi, though he still clearly stood out in the crowd. The situation she found herself in was becoming more interesting by the second.

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazu briefly glanced at the other young shinobi standing alongside himself, awkwardly standing there with not a single word. Even he had to admit that this girl's voice sounded vaguely familiar, also. However, despite being a wielder of the Sharingan, his day to day memory was absolutely abysmal. He ran a hand through his messy hair to push it to the side a little, as he often did when his hands were idle. 'Man, she's got booze too. She better not start holding out on me,' he thought, thinking about getting all buddy buddy with her for the sweet loot she snagged, "No? Then why'd ya steal 'em?" he chuckled, having seen her quickly hide them away as she left the store in such a hurry.
As she spoke, she began sounding more familiar, "Wait, yeah...Chiyoko, was it?" his mouth formed a nervous smile and then he continued, "Yeah, I remember....Anyway, you give me a cig or what? Come on, Chiyoko, don't start holdin' out on me," he said, trying to convince her.
He could tell she was planning for a quick getaway, and he wasn't trying to stall her either, "Okay, why don't you give me a few, and I won't rat you out to the shopkeeper or the ANBU, how's that sound?" now it was becoming more of a threat which was likely to just fall on deaf ears anyway, "Maybe a swig of that booze too. You can't just run away with a motherload like that," he gave another awkward chuckle and failing, still to diffuse the negative vibes he was already giving off.
The young Uchiha paid no mind to the commotion with the other boys and the ANBU a little further up the street, he had never been one for groups.

((Sorry if my posting quality is a little bad, I'm kinda tired right now))

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Randori watched as another kid his age approached the girl and began making conversation with her, he approached the two of them as they we're having a conversation and heard that he was trying to get some of her stolen goods. He read the "non alcoholic" label and wondered why the other boy was asking for some of the booze that wasn't there. He could hear the old man coming up the street with the anbu he had with him and sighed. "We should probably walk away so they don't question us," he said as he walked in between the two and toward one of the nearby alleyways, motioning for them to follow. After walking to the end of the alley, he turned the corner and leaned against the wall so that no one would see him unless they decided to look for him, in which case he could easily get out.

He began thinking about what would happen if someone tried to mug him since he had nothing to defend himself with, and when he looked out the other side of the alley, he noticed an "Exotic Weapons" shop. This interested him so he decided to go check it out, forgetting that he was trying to lead the other kids into the alley so that they don't get caught. As he tried to examine a sword that he liked, the shop owner quickly shooed him away, thinking that he was going to try and steal the sword. 'Bastard..' Randori thought as he reentered the alleyway.
[MFT]

Homura Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unforced strides took Namazu across the earth as he made sure to keep a steady pace with the shop keeper. His arms hugged around a bunch of junk if you were to ask him, booze and cigarettes were bullshit, essentially they were more or less poisons that didn’t benefit the body at all. Despite this fact, he knew of some badass shinobi who against all odds defied the debilitating effects that such harmful habits could have on the body. However that was neither here nor there, what was here and there was this group. A group that no doubt began to excite the store owner as he had realized he left his store front unguarded.

“HEY! HEY! What are you little sh-“ The man looked towards a calmed Namazu, who gave him that remember our little speech look. The one look that tells someone not to cross a line, unless they wanted to suffer the consequences, which at this point the consequences were unknown. Yet the fact that consequences loomed, one wise in there years would know better than to test calm waters. As the two finally made their arrival to the destination, the kid that scurried off didn’t make the matters any better and his irrational behavior only raised more suspicion in the mind of Namazu. Yet all of this suspicion, this uneasy feeling of the situation, and the peculiar conduct was erased.

The Kyoujouran mind had lost focus as the teen boy saw Chikyo up-close, which from afar she had resembled a male, no offense. I mean what do you expect? For him to be this teenage boy hard wired and focused solely on his career, solely focused on spilling blood and pummeling opponents? Naw, Namazu kept it real and at this stage in his life the opposite sex was more appealing at times than solving someone else’s problems

‘Mmm! Damn girl!’ Inwardly Namazu cat called like the typical male dog, but externally he held his composure like a true gentlemen. As he snapped back and he had to figure out all this shit before he had decided to ask her to lunch, or gathered his balls to do so.

“So I mean? What’s going on?” The Kyoujouran questioned unhurried.

“What he meant to say was why are you all standing in front of my store? Did you steal from me? Little girl, where did you get that drink? Huh?!?” The shop keep demanded in a aggressive manner.

Namazu thought things were going to get sour, but there was something he could do, “Uh, as you can see old school they were waiting for you to get back to properly pay you, but I got it no biggie. To be honest it looked like they were protecting your store front and if anything you owe them one.” Namazu stated to the short-tempered shopkeeper.

“Hm? I suppose your right kid. Well if that’s the case then.” The old man said in a slightly skeptical tone, “Here you can set those items over here….by the way what is your name kid?” The elderly man inquired, “Namazu.” The genin responded back with a relaxed poise, “Well, Namazu thank you and thank you all. You and these guys can have a drink on me, Non-Alcoholic of course.”

No need to ask Namazu twice as he scooped up….a water? Yes. Out of all the things Namazu could have gotten he had taken water. He was a very health conscious teenage male, which was a rare species amongst his kind. Seconds later the group now was without the shop keep and Namazu looked around at the peculiar bunch, then he decided to address the elephant in the room.

iaWfqdF.png

“So did one of you guys steal something? I will be kinda pissed, but whatever ya know.” He shrugged casually and waited to see if anyone would fess up.

[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazu seemed to be intent upon taking some of the goods that she had just appropriated from the store, had he not immediately resorted to potential blackmail she probably would have shared, but after his comments on potentially tattling on her all chances of that happening went right out the proverbial window, replaced by an expression of not-so-obvious irritation. She certainly wasn't going to allow him to know that he had just bugged her, instead she would remain indignant to the situation "I honestly have no idea what you're talking about, I didn't steal anything.<i></i>" there was a brief moment in her tone where it was obvious that her reply was purely sardonic, though it quickly faded into the back of her rather solemn tone. She also felt a needed to discuss the potential ramifications of snitching, but it seemed she didn't have time to do any such thing, the shopkeeper and his friend were quickly closing in on the group as the more-or-less silent kid stated he thought it would be best if they made their way from the shop. Her opinions differed on the situation as she remained in her spot, it was clear that they had already seen her and jetting off into an alley might as well have been a written confession.

Her eyes trailed the two as they came closer, a particularly mischievous thought crossed her mind leading her to wonder if Kazu had ever been formally disciplined for theft, if he still intended to rat on her she would certainly have to put a fair amount of blame back on him. They would both be getting a stern talking to, a demerit, and a possible night in the cooler. She had suffered through such consequences on more occasions than she could possibly remember, so much so the fear of being caught doing something illegal was a bit null, none of it really meant much of anything. Chiyoko was removed from her train of thought as the shopkeeper had returned to yelling at them, though he was promptly stopped by a concise stare from the other Shinobi. How interesting.

"So I mean? What's going on?"

What was going on was that she was ripping the old ass off after he had made the rather inopportune decision of calling her a not-so-choice name and leaving his shop to it's own devices, the old man had it coming in her mind. Before she had a chance to reply to the question Comb-Over-sensei returned to yelling, asking where she had gotten the drink and why they were standing in front of the store. His anger was valid this time, she had in fact taken the drink from the store and stolen another few items. "I had my drink earlier when you bumped into me, and I was just putting up a few signs. Didn't want anyone stealing your shit.<i></i>" She was of course lying through her teeth, luckily for her she seemed to have an innate talent for lying. She remained pensive in her statement, looking the man head on and giving eye contact throughout the whole ordeal, it certainly didn't appear she was lying.

The newest Shinobi seemed determined to diffuse the situation which she simply had to jump in on, "First of all I have nothing to pay for, and secondly you are quite welcome for looking after you shop.<i></i>" she gibed briefly sticking her tongue out at the old man when his back was turned to the group. Afterward she decided it best to keep silent as the two exchanged introductions, the Shinobi was named Namazu she noted.

Moments passed and soon enough they were away from the ornery shopkeeper, what an ass that guy was. Namazu expeditiously addressed the rather illegal issue that was still upon the group, had they actually stolen anything? Well, of course she did, that was just one of the many things she did that didn't exactly fall within the moral code of the standard Kunoichi, not that she particularly cared. Chiyoko briefly contemplated continuing her lie, but with the chance that Kazu ratting her out, and the fact that she, really, had no reason to hide what she did there seemed to be little point in it. So she came clean, "Of course I did, what type of girl do you take me for?<i></i>" her tone was candid and irreverent and a slight grin found it's way onto her face, as if she had no problem with theft. Which, to be honest, she didn't. Of course she hadn't completely forgotten about her earlier shakedown, she briefly thought of bringing up the fact Kazu was practically trying to blackmail her, but she decided against it; she was no tattle-tale.

[MFT]

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he watched the shopkeeper return, he cursed himself for not going in and stealing some smokes free of charge, but it was better than a night in the slammer. He watched Chiyoko cycle through many different thoughts and emotions while the other two parties closed in. Kazu had zoned himself out for a few moments while he thought about the previous events of today, and then snapping back to reality, "You're a bad liar...." he whispered to her, remaining quite smug as he saw the two approaching. Reconsidering his actions, he whispered back to her, "Don't worry. I ain't gonna rat you out. Hey, I'll even take the blame if they discover the goods you got," he reassured her, suddenly hearing his father's demanding tone in his head, one of his lectures about his 'morals'.
The shinobi that had approached them, admittedly made him slightly nervous and his question weighed on Kazu as it was asked. "Nah, she was just holding that stuff for me. I was trying to....kinda of ditch it," he looked from Chiyoko with a wink, then to the older shinobi, "Yeah....anyway, you got any smokes?" Kazu inquired to the older shinobi, "I could really use some right now."

(( Man, I am having no writing inspiration. I think some thing's wrong with me....))

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Figuring it was time he showed himself to the others, Hito jumped down from the building, and landed behind Chiyoko and the others. He was in a white sleeveless shirt, and black pants, with the normal shinobi shoes. He gave his usual hand curt, his signal hello, and leaned back against the wall, now with the group. "What a day, seeing you fuck up some thieving kids, for no reason. Heh." He chuckled a second, letting out his heh. "Well, seems we have the whole academy student gang here, ya?" He noticed someone he hadn't met before, the anbu in training. He gave a small nod in their direction, to acknowledge them as well. As the old man walked away, he took him up on his offer of a drink on the house. Obliged, Hito took a dark soda to drink. Popping the top, he drank a sip, keeping it in his right hand, as he rested it and his hand back on the wall, his right leg bending, his foot propping him up against the wall for a better relaxed support.

"Well, it seems that some of you do not know me, so i guess I am obligated to introduce myself. I am Yaban Hito. You can call me Hito or Kenpachi." With that, he took another sip, and bent his head to look up at the sky, glad that it was night time, the ground wet from the rain. He loved the rain, and how it brought out the sounds of nature. He believed the rain and nature together was a very beautiful thing to control ones self and their inner demons.... As was his case. The rain kept him calm, collected, and relaxed. He was a different person when it was raining, or had just rained. He was more... nice. "How are you, eh? Nice night out tonight, i believe." He smiled, his scar twisting his face into the usual evil grin, but his eyes showed the opposite. He was really happy tonight.

Homura Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I take you for the type of person that wouldn't steal....it's just not cool to me is all, but to each his own...." Namazu didn't like the fact that he stuck his neck out for her, for a thief but he also didn't want to see the female get into any unnecessary trouble or judge her character off of this one incident. Truly she wouldn't have had any harsh consequences given her age and that is was a petty crime. Somehow Namazu still felt silly and a little taken advantage of despite he was the one that put himself in the middle of the situation. There was no need to dwell on it for too long and even though he was an AiT he didn't feel obligated to report her for such a small crime.

The kid with the black hair that was standing next to her mentioned smoking, of course Namazu had a opinion as he looked at him sideways, "Naw man I don’t smoke, and you shouldn’t either, but to each his own. I just don’t see the long term benefits of inhaling toxins.” Namazu stated.

He was going to speak, but before he could he felt a sudden vibration, like it appeared from nowhere and Namazu reacted quickly, facing the source of this disturbance in a somewhat fighting stance as his feet were shoulder width apart and right hand ready to be thrown quickly. Yet things were diffused with the new presence rather relaxed demeanor, poisoned by his aura Namazu went back to a chilled state.

UMuAnr4.png

“Nights not bad, I think everyone is fine. Even this thief here.” His head pointed to Chikyo, before continuing to talk, “Anyone down for a bite to eat? It’s one me. Although she’ll probably steal her shit.” Namazu playfully smirked, he wasn’t going to let it go like Elsa. “Sorry guys for not introducing myself earlier, The names Chikyo Namazu, Anbu-in-training for Kumogakure.” After which he started to trek up the street, and they were hungry and wanted to continue to hangout they would follow, if not…You know Namazu’s motto…to each his own.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And you're a twat...<i></i> She thought as Kazu whispered to her that she was a bad liar, he had already left her with a less than stellar opinion of him and it had only been a few minutes, in those few minutes he had threatened to turn her in and had been a general jerk. Simply put not cool, bro. She made no attempt to whisper back at him as he stated he would take the fall for the theft, which the owner and the additional Shinobi probably had no idea about. So, seemed like he simply wanted to play White-Knight which wasn't the best of looks. She shook her head at him as if to tell him that it was a stupid idea, but she made no real attempt to verbalize the gesture, she doubted it would change his mind at any rate, he was already being difficult.

Kazu proved to be more difficult as he continued on with his plan telling the Anbu that she was holding for him, leading her to shake her head disparagingly once again. Honestly she felt a bit bad that he had attempted to take the fall for the situation and near immediately sought to rectify it, though Namazu seemed to have already known that he was being entirely truthful. "I don't need a fall guy, thanks.<i></i>" Chiyoko sighed pointing toward Kazu with her thumb as she continued, "He had nothing to do with my shoplifting, dude's just trying to play white-knight.<i></i>" she disliked people trying to stick up for her almost as much as she disliked people trying to rat her out, he should have just kept silent in the whole matter.

Chiyoko thought of offering a pack of cigarettes to Kazu as he continued on bellowing that he needed one, but she decided against it, already coming to the conclusion that she didn't particularly like him, and she certainly wasn't going to give him any smokes. Namazu shot him a rough look as he asked, explaining that he didn't smoke and found the practice in poor form, which she had to chime in on "I don't see the long term benefits of being stabbed in the neck either, but I'm still a Shinobi, as are you.<i></i>", point being people did inherently stupid things in spite of themselves.

Sounds of someone hitting the ground echoed behind Chiyoko causing her to quickly turn to see an, unfortunately, familiar face. Yaban Hito, who had attacked her in training, and before that drug her through the hot-springs, seemed he was everywhere she was lately. Is he stalking me?<i></i>, Her eyes fixated upon him as he introduced himself to the group wondering how soon his next outburst would be, though something about him seemed as if he had calmed down a bit. Hopefully that held true.

Chiyoko replied promptly after Namazu giving a light chuckle as he addressed her as a thief, "I suppose I'm doing alright, getting myself into shenanigans as you can see.<i></i>" in the back of her mind she thought of the fight that had been robbed from her days before only to be replaced by a couple of her Sensei's clones, she was still a bit miffed by the whole situation, though she she didn't show it on her face. It was best not to give Senor crazy any reason to go off.

There was a grumbling in her stomach as Namazu offered to feed the group, even their lovable thief, which she didn't really have issue with, "If you're offering I'm eating, would say I might dine-and-dash on you, but you did say you were paying.<i></i>" she listened further as he fully introduced himself as Chikyo, his title meant next to nothing to her. It seemed it was time to introduce herself, the daughter of the Village's main Yakuza syndicate, complete with kleptomaniac tendencies and a bad-ass tattoo, "Yeah, I'm Chiyoko Wakahisa.<i></i>" she lifted her arm showing her rather prominent Chrysanthemum tattoo, verifying her identity better than any tag could.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[skipped the inactives]

"You're buying dinner? Sure, I guess." Hito pushed himself off the wall with his foot, then taking steps towards the others as they continued talking about how the female had stolen things. He didn't reply to anyone else's remarks, nor care for the one being a white knight's trying to become the white knight. Though, Hito began to recognize him subconsciously, and thought to himself Ahh, Kazu... The kid I met defending the weak girl. He smiled, to himself. How long ago had that been..? As Chiyoko flashed her clan's tattoo proudly, he raised an eyebrow, wondering why someone would just flash a criminal organizations symbol of power to some random shinobi. But then again, he would probably do the same thing, he thought. Hito, when happy, seemed more quiet and mellow when it rained, which is what was going on here. He didn't need to say much, nor did he feel inclined to say too much. Following the ones whom took up the one in glasses up on his offer of free food, Hito placed both of his hands behind his head, and glanced up at the sky, thinking to himself, and deciding to leave the group to be alone and think about something that had been bothering him, and staying on his mind.

[skipped just to keep it active and going for others]
[topic left]

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazu took a few steps back, now feeling rather awkward and coming to the realisation that he wasn't going to get the smokes that he had been after, much to his annoyance. A familiar face and stepped up to greet them however and he looked upon him with a scowl and then a chuckle, "Hey, aren't you that kid that I made....well....throw his lunch up," he looked back on that memory when they were engaged in a small battle, how he disabled Hito with a genjutsu from his Sharingan. "Hito, right?" he said, remembering his name from they class they were involved in together. The offer of food was beginning to sound enticing around this point, "Sure, I could go for some," he agreed tiredly.
The day was wearing on him with his previous endeavours before joining this group however and he was beginning to grow weary of the day. Kazu felt he needed to get back to his bow training so, much like Hito, he quietly slipped away from the group to make his way to his apartment.

(( Eugh, I'm unhappy with the quality of my role playing at the moment....I need to get better. Sorry for the inactivity....lost my internet for a bit ))
~Topic Left

Homura Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Kyoujouran eyed the tattoo for a moment. Not because he recognized the symbolism behind it or the affiliations it held. It was because she was so young and already had a tattoo.

“What the hell are you doing with a tattoo? Aren’t you a bit young? I’m just sayin. But I guess it’s alright, but I’m not exactly blown away.”

Namazu then wondered for a moment what was going on as everyone seemed to be leaving one at a time. Was it him? Did the mentioning of being a Anbu in training scare everyone off or was it her tattoo? Either way he didn’t care or mind, in the long run it just meant he would end up having to pay less.

Turning and taking the steps in the direction of the destination in mind he looked to Chiyoko, “So whats up? You coming or what?” With that he waited to see her response if she accepted he would start to walk.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The group dissolved as quickly as it had first came together, Hito, Kazu, and that other kid disappeared into the night as soon as Chikyuhito announced that he was to be future ANBU, a coincidence she found funny. Chiyoko made sure to stay where she was, as if to say that she wasn't intimidated by his station as the others had been. She wasn't the type to be browbeaten by a title. "The tattoo's a requirement in my family, everyone that's gone through puberty,"</COLOR><i></i>" Or still going through, in her particular case "has it.<i></i>" She thought of further explaining the reasoning behind the mark, but he hadn't seemed too terribly interested in it in the first place, so instead she left it at that.

Without much more conversation she followed behind the boy, briefly stopping as he turned to see if she were still down with going to get something to eat, which she was, who in their right mind turned down free food? Asses, that's who. " Lead on, captain. Can't rightly sit here and let you eat alone, especially after you offered to pay for my meal." frankly she didn't particularly care about the situation more than just that, an opportunity to put some food in her stomach without having to pay, or resort to criminal deviancy to avoid paying.

For a brief moment she wondered why he was offering the meal in the first place, he most likely knew that she was a future Shinobi and could certainly pay for her own food. Hopefully it wouldn't turn out to be one of those situations were he would try to lay down some sort of lecture on the evils of thievery, she had gone through many of those seminars before. In fact those seminars had been a reoccurring theme in her life, get caught, sit at the local station and have some morally-superior clown talk about how her negative actions were hurting people, yet no one was really willing to do anything about it. The lectures grew more and more redundant as the days went by.

Brief moments of stagnant silence passed as the two walked, leading her to try to fill the dead air with some sort of conversation, "<COLOR color="purple">So, future ANBU? The Black-Ops does some pretty shady stuff, what made you want to pursue a career with them?<i></i>" In fact she found it interesting that a future ANBU had stopped a peaty crime, usually they seemed to be secretly pillaging, murdering, extorting, and so forth in the name of Kumogakure and it's people. Or so she had been told via her people, and via the various rumors of the criminal underground she found herself enveloped in.

[Inactivity exit circa the 15th]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back