Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Show me the way [Tutor]

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi had finally returned to his training grounds within the forest of death. It had been some time since was last here and all the target dummies he had setup had been taken away by nature one way or another. Now it was simply a small creek that looked untouched by any shinobi. Funnily enough Yaboi was wearing the same clothes he did the day of his last visit to his training grounds, the same day he had met the Chuunin Tatsuo who had returned with Saito; a Cloud Academy Student. The boy was wearing his shinobi sandals, black shorts with plenty of pockets and his usual white shirt. Though for the environment and the surprisingly lower temperature that he was in, and the objective being to train he changed up his attire appropriately. With a dark green cloak that hung over the shoulders and came in towards his chest. His equipment was on him, hidden in various compartments on his belt and pouch on his hip. Most of his clothing had been patched up aside from his cloak, having had a bit of a run in with an angry samurai with the temperament of a fireball. The objective of this training however was to walk upon the water and even further than that to walk upon the walls of the trees. Yaboi had made a call to Tatsuo who had taught him about chakra control and more importantly the Rasengan. Though while waiting for Tatsuo's arrival Yaboi curled up in his usual spot atop the rock that overlooked the creek, lazing about and hoping to get a few minutes of napping done.

WC: 273

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo grinned as he had crept up on Yaboi, a little prank never hurt anyone, right? Wearing his typical Chuunin flak, he crept closer to the rock in which Yaboi was napping on, he wondered if he ever slept at home. It seemed like he slept every chance he got. Forming a quick few hand seals resulted in wooden tendrils erupting below the stone rock. Propelling it upwards, in an attempt to throw Yaboi into the lake. Not at a height that would hurt him, or anything, but definitely give him a quick wake me up.

"HEY, WAKE UP!!!!!" Tatsuo shouted in unison with his ninjutsu, hoping to have a little fun today.

WC: 113/1500
PC: 1/5

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi wasn't quite in a deep sleep, having been a bit more on edge or cautious since Ryo and him were attacked at Hokage Rock. That being said he was not exactly expecting Tatsuo to sneak up and use a ninjutsu under the rock upon which he rested. As it shot into the air the young shinobi's eyes shot open in disbelief and his mind was in a jumble. Instinct had taken over the boys body and he had to survive this prank upon him, thinking it more of an attack due to the sudden wake up. Yaboi seemingly blocked out Tatsuo's shout as he clung to the rock for his life, trying his best to focus on his core and manipulate his chakra. Whether he had been able to do it all along or thanks to the push given to him by Tatsuo the boy's shinobi sandals stuck to the flat surface of the rock and Yaboi shakily rose to his feet. By this time the rock had begun to plummet towards the creek and the boys eyes shot around to his surroundings and decided the best course of action would be to take a leap of faith to dry land before he fell along with the rock into the water below. Though as luck would have it as Yaboi moved to leap off the falling rock he would slip in such a way to propel himself forward at on odd angle, tumbling down to the earth below and rolling head over heels straight into the base of the tree with an audible 'thunk'. "Ow!!" Yaboi let out a small cry of pain, falling onto his back and curling into a ball as his hands grabbed the bump that began to form at the top of his head. The comical display however would soon end as if Yaboi had remembered that he may have just been attacked and he instantly sprung to his feet and his wooden blowgun slid out from his sleeve as he prepared himself for combat, completely forgetting the feat he had just accomplished by surfing on that flying boulder. His eyes met Tatsuo's and he stood still, blinking "Huh?".

WC: 364
TWC: 637/1500

[Post Count 2/5]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well.. that didn't go as expected. Tatsuo ran quickly over to Yaboi, putting his arms up saying "Sorry! Sorry! I thought it'd be funny, didn't realize you'd jump for it." he made his way over to him and had already prepped a healing jutsu. Tapping a hand on the boys shoulder he would quickly feel a flood of relief, easing his pains and sealing whatever scrapes and bruises he may have had. "My bad kid, seemed a lot funnier in my head." he said rubbing the back of his neck as he offered him his best apology.

"Here, i'll take you out for dinner after we finish training, your choice!" Tatsuo obviously felt really bad about it, he hadn't meant to do anything more than a harmless prank but after internalizing what happened he realized Yaboi probably wasn't the biggest fan of surprises at the moment. "Sorry about that again, really I should've thought about it more." Letting out a few more apologies he finally looked over to the lake and after a short pause. "So.. you wanted to learn how to walk on water, right? I can show you that, it's not all that hard. I'm sure you'll learn quick too!"

"You can walk on walls, trees, and stuff, right?" he said asking the young student, wondering if there were any noticeable gaps in his knowledge. From everything he knew about Yaboi he doubted it, the boy truly was a genius despite not trying all that hard. If only Tatsuo shared the same fate. "If you can't we'll have to go over that, but i'm pretty sure you've got that down packed, right?" he said waiting for the kid's response. Hoping he was over the little failed prank Tatsuo had just played.

WC: 406
PC: 2/5

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi breathed a sigh of relief and hid his wooden blowgun back into his sleeve as Tatsuo approached. As the healing jutsu flowed through him he moved his hand up to touch the top of his head and simply shrugged "You should think things through a bit y'know, but no worries.". Though when offered free dinner Yaboi shot Tatsuo a bright smile "Okay I'm holding you to that." he said in agreement, his mind already filled with delicious food and great places to eat. He wasn't quite hungry but he could never pass up a free meal, especially one of his choice! Yaboi followed Tatsuo's gaze and looked over the lake aswell, nodding his head briefly "Yup. I figured it would be useful to learn if I'm ever in a situation involving water.. And well, I use plenty of Water Jutsu." the boy admitted, bringing his hands up to rest behind his head as he leaned back a bit "This one boy Shinzo was practicing his wall walking in the hallway a bit ago, never thought much of it at first but it could come in handy, yknow?" the boy said looking over to Tatsuo. Yaboi was confident that he could learn this quickly, his growth as a Shinobi was phenomenal and walking on walls or water didn't seem too difficult in his head. Though when Tatsuo brought up if he could walk on walls the boy shrugged in response "Well, that was my first attempt kinda?" the boy admitted as he pointed to the rock from which he was flung into the air with "It kinda just happened on its own? Wasn't thinking too much about it." he said. "We should go over it though, I want to be really sure." the boy said with a small grin 'I don't want to be caught off guard by anything.. Not anymore.' the boy thought to himself, once more thinking back to the instance with the samurai. The boy was well over the prank Tatsuo had pulled on him, he was still young and he was always a prankster whenever he found himself bored or with a great opportunity.

WC: 358
TWC: 995/1500

[Post COunt 3/5]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Alright, so you don't have the tree walking technique down yet. You're going to need to master that before you have any chance of doing the water. Trees are mostly solid, but the curves in the bark can provide as good things to train on. The smoother the surface the easier it is, the reason water is so difficult to walk on is because of the constant shifting and movement. Without excellent chakra control you aren't able to keep providing the exact amount of chakra to keep you afloat. So it's better to learn to crawl before trying to run, ya' know." Tatsuo said explaining how the thing worked, hopefully in a way Yaboi would understand. Unprompted he walked over to him, going to lift him up. "Here, don't struggle too much." he would say as he would twist him sideways putting his feet against the tree.

"Try and focus the chakra in your feet until it feels like you're stuck to the tree. I'll slowly let you go, but i'll grab you if you seem to fall." he said with a quick nod as he gave Yaboi all the time he needed to focus his chakra into holding onto the tree. After a long while of Yaboi doing that, Tatsuo slowly pulled his grip away from him, bit by bit, inch by inch, as to not make the sudden weight change throw off his concentration. If Yaboi weren't to fall at all, Tatsuo would get to the point where his hands only hovered below him in case he slipped up at all. But Tatsuo believed in Yaboi he was a skilled shinobi, especially for his age, something like this shouldn't be too difficult. It only took a week or so for Saito to learn to climb to the top, but not long to just stick to it.

If he were to fall, Tatsuo would be sure to grab him quickly an help place him back onto the tree. After a while of doing that, Tatsuo said "Alright, get down, we're going to go to the next part of the training.." Tatsuo pulled a kunai from his back pocket, squinting as the sun was in his eyes he tossed it to the very top. "Alright.. you can't use any other trees, but you've got to walk all the way to the top and get the kunai. Once you've done that, well, if you can manage it, we'll work on the water walking after. But for now i'd recommend just focusing your efforts on this. If it takes too long i'll still take you out for dinner, a promise is a promise!" Tatsuo declared proudly, wanting to be honest to his word.

WC: 857/1500

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I can see how that makes sense." Yaboi admitted as Tatsuo explained the intricacies of walking on trees and the curves of bark providing an uncomfortable walking surface 'I'm starting to think Tatsuo has a thing for trees.' the young shinobi thought with a grin. "So its all about Chakra Control again huh? Alright." the boy nodded to confirm Tatsuo's words and his understanding. Yaboi was still as Tatsuo lifted him up and twisted him so he was sideways, though truly it was awkward being moved around like some kind of doll though Yaboi did not protest, simply blinking and trying to focus on the task at hand. He did exactly as Tatsuo had said to do and focused with a calm mind, pushing out the chakra from his feet until he felt confident in his stability. As Tatsuo began to let go the young shinobi would feel the weight slowly change and he acted accordingly, controlling his chakra as if it was natural to him at this point. Though Yaboi wanted more and decided to walk straight up the tree "Okay this is kinda easy.. But, how do you stop the eventual headaches?" the boy asked, shifting in place so he could look directly down to Tatsuo. He would slowly walk back down until he was on the earth below and let out a content exhale. Tatsuo had tossed a kunai high up the tree for him to fetch and Yaboi simpled shrugged "Practice makes perfect." he said quietly and once more he took to the bark of the tree with his feet and slowly paced up to collect the kunai and then finally began to descend, this time at a quicker pace that he was comfortable with. "Okay okay! Whats next? Water walking right? I really want to do that!" he said with a grin, his confidence built up from the success of walking on a tree.

WC: 319
TWC: 1314/1500

[Post Count 4/5]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Most things are about chakra control, it's pretty important." he said as they discussed the training. He was however surprised at just how fast Yaboi managed to do it. What were they feeding kids nowadays.. Tatsuo shook his head and sighed. "I suppose we can move onto water training if you're up for it right now." Walking over to the water, Tatsuo took a deep breath and focused the chakra in his feet. Walking onto the water with ease. "I'm sure you can get on this alright, the water is smooth c'mon in." After waiting for Yaboi to get onto the water and get settled he began to explain the next part. "You see, when the water isn't moving much and still, it's easy. However things like streams and rivers are much harder, if you manage this tonight i'll take you to a hot springs or something. There all the heat can really mess up with the chakra control, great for training. Plus might see a cute girl or two." he said with a wink, "Just don't shoot them, ya' know? Girls don't like that all that much."

After Yaboi managed to finally find his footing, Tatsuo grinned and nodded. "If you want we can up the difficulty up a little bit or we can stop here for the day. Your choice." he said crossing his arms as he awaited Yaboi's reply.

WC: 1089/1500
PC: 4/5

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi quickly moved over towards the edge of the water and simply stared at it intently for a few moments. He thought back to what Tatsuo had said and how he felt when he was walking up the tree and decided to put his practice to use. "Ok I'm coming in." the boy announced thought at first he simply moved one foot above the water and tried to get comfortable until his foot settled upon the water without issue. "Hmm.." Yaboi hummed to himself quietly as he brought his other foot forward until he was standing atop the edge of the water. Slowly but surely Yaboi pressed on and with cautious steps he approached Tatsuo with relative ease. Though once again this was not enough for Yaboi and he continued on, slowly picking up speed as he began to disturb the water slightly "Okay so I just have to like.. Account for the water moving right?" Yaboi asked though he did not wait for an answer as he began to run around the edge of the water until he made his way back to the center "Wait what? Theres a hot springs?" Yaboi questioned with a tilt of his head, momentarily forgetting about the dinner plans. "Pfft, girls? Who cares about that stuff. If anything we'll run into a few old ladies." Yaboi grinned as he tried to implant some unpleasant thoughts into Tatsuo's mind. Though Yaboi quickly remembered the promise of food and he threw his right fits up into the air in preparation for the greatest declaration to a successful training "LETS GET SOME RAMEN!" he cheered excitedly.

WC: 270
TWC: 1584/1500

[Post Count 5/5]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo cringed as he went from thinking of bikini models to old women, kids surely did have that way of punching you in the gut. With a sigh he nodded and followed Yaboi as he declared they were going to get ramen, "Alright, alright, it's on me." he said giving a quick pat to his back packet ensuring his wallet was there. It as luckily so he breathed a sigh of relief as he made his way out from the lake. Following Yaboi to get the food off in the village, he wondered what he would order, Beef and Egg? How about chicken and peppers.. hmm it was always so hard there were literally thousands of combonations.. you never really know which one you'd want to get because they're all so good. If only there was an option to get them all, but then that'd cost so much money, money Tatsuo didn't feel like spending. If Yaboi was anything like the other kids he's met, he'll probably eat through all of Tatsuo's wallet and he'll be stuck washing dishes for the rest of his life. Maybe that's why the kids were getting so strong so fast, they ate too much. Maybe Tatsuo should stop feeding them, he rubbed his chin in thought.

An interesting thought, perhaps they were all just Akimichi, so the more they ate the more chakra they got. It would be the easiest solution but he was pretty sure that wasn't the answer.. but who knew. Yaboi was definitely a Nara though, through and through, from the affinity to shadows, to the laziness, and even to the advanced strategy the boy was capable of. Something that would be very useful for the village, however he'd never let him become a pawn. Tatsuo had definitely taken a liking to this small squad that was forming, he looked forward to all the missions and adventures they would go on. But nagging in the back of his mind were the samurai that attacked them, it angered him but he could only help and feel terrible for them. How could children as young as these be convinced to try and kill people for no reason, or at least such terrible reasons. Letting out a sigh he wondered what he should do about it, no matter what happened though he would definitely make a vow to himself to protect them all with his life. Even if some of them didn't even really need it.

WC: 1501/1500
PC: 1/5

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back