Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Show Me What You've Got! [Genin Exam]

Miraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
g432zHB.jpg

Takuya, Raku
Cloud Jounin
w06UiFR.gif

Time had come once again for Raku to fulfill his duties as a Jounin of Kumogakure. Today it would be proctoring the exam of one of their academies students, Shimamura Yosuke. Genin exams were always interesting because it was sort of left up to the examiner to decide how to test the abilities of the student, so it gave Raku a bit of freedom in making such things less of a drag for himself. Also, being a Genin exam, it wasn't quite as difficult as other exams, they would just need to prove themselves worthy of becoming a full-fledged shinobi. The Jounin has sent a letter to the boy the week before giving him instructions to come to the Ancient Forest within Kumogakure and to find his examiner on his own. That would be the first test of this boy before he had even truly begun. It should be easy enough, as Raku would just stand around waiting for him to show up.

He had gotten up early that morning in order to prepare the forest for what was to come. He had a plan in mind and would see how the boy could complete the plan if possible, using his skills to prove his worth as a shinobi. Raku had dawned his usual Jounin gear, wearing black cargo pants with a grey long-sleeved shirt, his village vest on top, headband wrapped around his left arm. Around his waist, his belt held his sheaths for his two katanas, which he always had on him. His long orange hair flowed down behind him, his one eye covered by an eye-patch, which contrary to normal use, was purely for limiting his abilities to challenge himself, a good eye underneath. He stood in the forest with his arms crossed, awaiting the student's arrival. Once he arrived they could really begin.</FONTFACE>

• This is a Gennin Exam for Shimamura Yosuke
  • I need you to roll a number in the #gaming channel on discord using either "t!dice 1d20" or ".roll 1d20" if the first command doesn't work.
  • Results: 1-5: You find me in an hour. 6-10: You find me in 45 Mins. 11-15: You find me in 30 mins. 16-20: You find me in 15 mins.
  • It is possible to fail, should Yosuke break any IC laws or rules.
  • It is also possible to fail should Yosuke do anything high unintelligent of a shinobi
  • I won't be adding a time limit of posting, but please try to post in a somewhat timely fashion.
  • Last, but certainly not least; I hope you have fun~
<FONTFACE fontface="microsoft sans serif">
[WC: 307]

Shimamura Yosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A week ago Yosuke received the news that he was going to be taking the test he long awaited for. The Genin Exams. The debriefing came from a proctor signed under the name of Takuya, Raku, a name unknown to the pink haired child. He knew many Shinobi by name in the village, including all of his Academy teachers and some of the higher ups in the government. But never once was he aquantinced with the enigmatic Takuya Sensei. One thing was for sure, Shimamura Yosuke was buzzing with excitement. When he first received the letter, he had to re-read it under the light of his lamp at least three times. He returned from training that day, and after his shower he found three letters waiting for him by the desk besides his bed, left there by his Uncle.

He was wrapped up under a towel, and sat down at his desk, first reading the monthly letter his father sent. Indulging himself in some daydreaming, wondering what his father looked like after four years without seeing him. Then came the nostalgia as he thought of his parents wishing him good night, yelling at him for slacking off, and finally the last time he ever saw them. He was sniffling at his desk, using his forearm to rub the tears that began to overflow in his eyes.

But through the blurriness of his vision, he noticed the letter that would change everything. He read the letter, with a knot formed at the very pit of his stomach. By the end of the briefing Yosuke sat at his desk, holding the letter with shaky hands as his tears dripped onto the white lining of the paper. His brows were furrowed, and his icy eyes hues were confidently set on the neatly signed name.

“I will pass this test...” He mumbled, silently sobbing in between his words, “I-I will become a Shinobi.”

He prepared for this exam the best he could. He didn’t communicate with his friends at all for the entire week, and would cut school for training, usually over-exerting himself to the brink of near failure. His uncle confronted him about it a few days before the exam, threatening to let his parents know about his recent mannerisms unless he changed his habits and although Yosuke promised he would he didn’t tell him about the exams either. This would be Yosuke’s most recent challenge, the most important one yet, and one he had to face alone.

But on the day of the test was when the tension was truly at its peak. He woke up with the same pit in his stomach as the week prior, but he wouldn’t back down. He couldn’t. Not now, and from this point on not ever. All of his sensei’s, all of his lessons, and even the intense training sessions, it all boiled down to this. He wore a tight black shirt with a high collar that hid his chin, it was short sleeves but his arms were wrapped all the way down to his hands. He also wore shorts with sandals, but similar to his upper body he had wrapping from his knees down to his toes.

He walked into the Ancient Forrest, a second home for Yosuke where he would often train, and took a deep breath. He could smell the sweet pungent zing of a storm approaching, only putting him at a disadvantage if he would have to use his fire Ninjutsu at some point during this exam. So he would have to complete his first task quickly, finding Takuya Sensei.

He searched everywhere he could, trying to waste little energy and exert little to no chakra during this first task. But again, it was to no avail. He found no success in finding the proctor, and after forty minutes Yosuke questioned if he arrived at the right time. He had already looked everywhere, listened for every noise and anything out of the ordinary ended up being a wild animal. Was he under the illusion of a Genjutsu, similar to what Sheio Sensei pulled during his first ever class?
-Flashback-
"When you notice small things that seem too good or bad to be real. It probably is-- No one in their right mind has that many kunai." He begun to walk away. After a few meters of him being apart from the two, they started to feel slightly uncomfortable; like a wave of vertigo their vision shifted and warped.
-Flashback End-

“No, it can’t be...I’ll have to use some chakra,” He told himself, forming hand signs, “Elemental Clone Jutsu,” He formed two clones of himself and then casted another jutsu, “Crystal eye Jutsu.”

This would do it, he sent the floating ‘eye’ out to investigate the forest while going in different directions. One clone going east, the other west, and he went north. Twenty more minutes went by and finally he was successful in locating the man thanks to the crystal eye.

“Takuya Sensei?” He raised an eyebrow, releasing the two Jutsus as his clones disappeared with a puff of smoke. He looked at the man, who had a slightly feminine build, similar to Yosuke. He was wearing an eyepatch, had two swords, and stood there with his arms crossed. Had he truly been waiting here like this for the last hour?

(WC=891)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back