Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Showing the Basics [Tutor/Azai]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Upon seeing Momo performing Thunderfist for the first time in succession, Yuu smiled at the young prodigy. He was worried that he may use too much electricity on the dummy, but at least the worst-case scenario of burning one of the training dummies. Still, he not only mastered several basics of Lightning Ninjutsu but also performed two basic Ninjutsu without any fail. Taking a few steps closer towards the Genin, he patted his head and stared at the burned dummy. "Nice job. And you made a clean hit on the dummy as well. Looks like you learned the basics and everything else regarding the Lightning Ninjutsu."

Yuu then removed the burned training dummy from the pole and threw it where the used bags and dummies were disposed at the back of the dojo. "But that doesn't mean you have to stop training. If you train your Storm Bolt and Thunderfist every day, they will not only be easy to use for you, but you can experiment with several techniques that may help you learn an advanced Ninjutsu in the near future. Just keep in mind of its drawbacks and your stamina and you can master Lightning in no time."

Once he cleaned up some of the burns from Momo's training, he then approached the young Genin and said, "And with that, the lesson is over. Hope that gives you the idea about basic elements and Lightning element. Who knows? If you train enough, you may able to master all elements and learn an advanced element in the future." In his honesty, he wanted to teach Momo more about jutsus. But it was getting late and he didn't want to borrow more of his time for his own sake. He just hoped he may able to meet him again very soon.

[MFT/WC: 300]
[Tutor WC: 425 + 395 + 351 + 356 + 445 + 383 + 606 + 323 + 225 + 242 = 4051/1500]
[Post: 11/5]

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy kept surprising himself, he was way better than he had thought. But he wanted to remind himself to not let this day get to his head, in order to become the greatest Shinobi in Kumogakure the boy required humbleness. And also, learning the basics was nothing compared to what his father can do and he failed at that dream, so he must try his hardest to achieve this dream for the both of them. He then turned towards Yuu with a smile on his face, meeting him was a lucky happenstance. “awesome, thanks for the help. I know that, I must keep ever vigilant and train constantly if I want to become someone great. I will use the information that I learned today and try to master more Lightning style Jutsus and even try master a different element, but I know I have to try and take it slow. “

The boy then bowed toward Yuu, when the boy said the lesson was over. He was not older than him, but he was still his superior nonetheless so he had to show him some respect. “thank you so much Yuu-san, I will make sure I will use the thing you taught me and hone them. Next time we will meet, I will be a changed shinobi. But for now, see you later.” The boy said with a smile before walking extending his hand to shake hands with Yuu and then proceed to walk away heading towards his home. On the way home, the boy was so excited thinking that his journey has officially began.

[Topic left]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Well said. He was aware that the road to becoming a shinobi was a tough path to take. With all of the tragedy, turmoil, and difficult battles he faced in his journey, it knew that by teaching students and Genin like Momo, he would able to lead them to the right path without letting them make the wrong choice in their own journey.

Once Momo said his farewells, Yuu waved back to the Genin and said, "I hope we will soon. See you and good luck."

After seeing Momo left the dojo, the Chuunin began to clean up the dojo before he could go home. But as he did, he began to wonder. He reminded him so much of his old self and just meeting him made him want to help him as he can. He got his own obstacles and Momo has his own and he wished both of them will able to overcome them. Maybe the next time he will meet him, he might aid him more than as a mentor. For now, he should leave him be and go about their own ways.

[Tutor WC: 186 + 425 + 395 + 351 + 356 + 445 + 383 + 606 + 323 + 225 + 242 = 3937/1500]
[Post: 11/5]

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back