Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Showstopping (Tutor W/ Kahora)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In Maple town, a young woman known as Minako was rather excited. She was going to give herself some ninjutsu training with Akemi, but with style! She wanted to do it in the sense of a show though, in order to make ninjutsu look all fancy and such. After all, she was trying to be more expressive with her ninjutsu and trying to teach herself how to pull it all off.

With Akemi by her side, she walks over to a popular area and grins majestically. This was to help her stop being so graceless, elegance was also another thing when it came to ninjutsu after all, same with taijutsu, but one step at a time.

Coughing lightly, Minako got to work before starting with the fire ninjutsu, then she went with the earth ninjutsu, then went to fireworks. She wouldn’t stop herself, she still felt graceless, but this was her trying to improve it.

With Akemi on the sidelines, she felt she could do this right now, and when she was finished, she bowed down, everyone clapped with some certain degree, although she could tell some people were… “golf clapping.” Which she wasn’t surprised about at all.

The many emotions that were being shown throughout everyone's faces were most certainly interesting.

“Okay! Who wants to try?! It’s okay if you don’t know how to use ninjutsu! I can teach you the basics!!” Minako queried to the crowd.

“Come on now guys! Don’t be shy!” Akemi giggled as she started to speak. “This lass is good! And it’ll improve your confidence too!”

Soon, some people were starting to move back, as soon as that happened, Akemi walked over to Minako and bit her lower lip.

“I don’t think they like us…” The brunette whispered to the silverette. “I wonder if their confidence sucks?? Maybe they have nothing to show at all??”

Words: 311
<i>
</i>

Mihoki Kahora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Strolling through the streets of maple town, Kahora felt a little uneasy as she made her way towards the agreed location of her tutor. Truth is, she was terrible at talking to new people due to her lack of experience, but she desperately wanted to graduate the academy and put her skills to better use. She longed for the day she could roam the streets and defend others if needed. Even better, she dreamed of becoming a well-known shinobi that little girls looked up to as their role model and felt that they could achieve the same as her. That would bring her pure joy. My parents might even be proud of me for once.

As the Senju girl was getting closer and closer to her destination, she heard what seemed to be a show going on with a crowd. Maybe I should wait? This doesn’t seem like it’s for me. Surely not? Apprehensive, she moved forward slowly to assess the situation better. Crap. That looks like my tutor. Oh no. Dear god no. Thinking about sprinting away before her tutor spotted her, Kahora remember how badly she wanted to pass the academy and there was bound to be things she didn’t want to face as a shinobi, but she had to. She really had to do this as much as it scared her.

Her knees were shaking so much as she pushed through the crowd of at least a hundred people. Am I really going to do this? What if I throw up on everyone? Oh god. I can’t do this. But it was too late. Her tutor spotted her immediately. There was no going back now.

Taking a leap of faith towards her tutor, Kahora started off by introducing herself mainly to her tutor but to the large crowd around her too. She had to get over stage fright eventually. “Um- hi- hello everyone. I- I’m - er- um Kahora. I’m no- not good with my ninjutsu. C-can yo-you help me? You’re m-my tutor, right?” She internally cursed to herself as she turned into a stuttering mess. This was going to be a long day.

[WC=365]
[Post count = 1/5]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back