Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Signature Rules Reminder

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=10365

I've been seeing some people breaking these rules, specifically the signature rules.

So this is a single reminder. It is your responsibility, as a player, to know and follow these rules.

Chief among them so far:
The inclusion of images, be they gifs or not are allowed in posts, but it is not allowed to circumvent the above rulings by using the posting area in place of the signature dedicated area.
This means no putting a gif at the bottom of the post as a sig, while using a sig. I've seen people doing this with NPCs, if you wanna do that then DISABLE your sig in the checkbox for that post.

Also:
One additional fanclub image is allowed once you sign up to a fanclub. or a simple mini banner. Fanclub image size is 150x75, no more, no less. and mini banners are sized 125x25.
Please note, you are not allowed both. It is either one or the other

You get ONE Minibanner, and it has a specified size. I've seen seeing people with multiple ones. I've been seeing people with minibanners over the size limit. You get one. And it has to be 125x25.

If your signature does not follow ALL of the signature rules, fix it please. After the next 72 hours I'm going to begin removing sigs in violation with a PM with the code and a note of the violation.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As stated, I have gone through and removed sigs in violation of this. If your signature was removed, the code was PM'd to you on site as well as which rule you were in violation of. Several of our newer players were given a warning instead of their signature being removed. If those of you who did so need help, feel free to PM me or DM on Discord (Supreme Something Bone) and I'll be happy to help when I am online.

The main issue I saw is a lot of people want to put their threads in their signature. Unfortunately, this simply takes up too much room. One suggestion for the moment is to reserve the last line of your signature for a spoiler and put all of that in there. Bear in mind, currently that is not against the rules but if it does become so an announcement will be made. But for now, it is perfectly fine.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back