Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Simple Misunderstanding [Sorta Private]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To be honest, I expected better of those who had been placed in charged of welcoming visitors and merchants through the gates of cloud. In reality, the interactions at the gates were really the most important impression a village could make on a stranger. When a person was to just visit, if their welcome was a rude one, it could possibly spoil their entire time. But if it was a pleasant one, then it is possible that their mood could be brightened and they could enjoy their time within the village.

Now, I wasn't the captain of the keeping people happy club. I was Captain of the Deathwatch. The head honcho. The guy in charge. Yes, it was a recent appointment. But by now, they had to at least know my name? No. My greeting at the gates was not up to par in my opinion. Even if they didn't know who I was; even if I was just a regular joe, that woman's approach to the situation was unacceptable and needed to be dealt with.

So there I sat, in a chair behind a desk that was far to large for my adolescent body. I had sent a genin with a message for her to meet me in my office to discuss what had happened. It was only a matter of time before she arrived, and I was wondering if she would even remember me. With the amount of people that came through the gates, I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

On a side note, in the corner of the room, silently standing, was my advisor: Fuyuri Katsu (dNPC). A veteran of the death watch he was, and with many scars to prove it. Out of the people I had met on my first day with this job, he was the one who showed me the most respect, so I created a position for him. He would assist me in whatever way I needed, in exchange for a little more pay. So far it was working out nicely.

Nevertheless, this time was for this meeting...

[Requesting dNPC Ayaii Chigokai]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
KushinsNiece_zps021323e2.png

Ayaii Chigokai
dNPC​

"Bloody hell, you have got to be bloody kidding me. First I have a ridiculously boring day and stupid day, with nothing but silly looking people with nothing but junk to throw in my face. And now this!?" so naturally she was in a slightly grumpy mood. Her placement was that of judgement, she wasn't fit for normal duties. So she was placed here, the gate guards. She was bitter and upset over the fact that she didn't have any other form of duty to perform. At least not on that she was allowed to. But she did it, she never questioned her orders, a prime example of what a Shinobi should be.

Naturally as the orders were, even they were given by a snotty Genin she obliged and performed her duty. She approached the door specified, the captain of the bloody Deathwatch. The knocking on the door was abrupt and loud, her knuckle was tight and controlled.

Her demeanor was that of a professional, he muscles tight and her face unfeeling, eyes staring deeply.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And there it was, a knock at the door. This could mean two things. Either the genin was unable to find her and was reporting back his failure, or, she had arrived. "If you would be so kind." I said quickly toward my advisor, who then moved toward the door to open it up and let the person outside in.
BThe_Weaponmaster_by_justaman78copy_zps158471a3.jpg

cloud_jounin-1_zpsc416ed84.gif

Fuyuri Katsu​

Whomever was standing behind the heavy door, would find it slowly open, only for their eyes to meet Fuyuri Katsu. For just a few moments, the man of old age would stand to inspect the now revealed target of today's reprimand. His arms folded across his chest, and a grimace on his lips. Not because of the job he was now told to do, but because at that very moment a sharp pain had struck itself in his chest. Getting old really sucked...

But after these few moments of silence...if it was silence. Katsu would sidestep out of the way to reveal the rest of the room. Myself, the below average sized boy sitting behind a massive desk which would probably be more suited for my big friend who had opened the door, and other various things to note. I hadn't had the time to rearrange it to my liking so much of it meant little to me. Though, I was partial to the pair of crossed axes behind my head. Anyways...

"This the one, sir?" he questioned, jabbing a thumb towards the individual.

"Yes, yes it is. Enter and have a seat, Chigokai-kouhai. I mean to have a few words with you. And yes, if you were wondering if you were in trouble, I would consider that you are." I said, attempting to keep my voice from cracking. It had been doing that of late, and really made people question my words...

"Before we begin, is there anything I should be aware of? An appointment you may be late for if I keep you to long? Et cetera?"

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
KushinsNiece_zps021323e2.png

Ayaii Chigokai
dNPC​

To her surprise the bulky, hairy individual opened the door didn't seem all too frightening, she was admittedly expecting more.
He spoke as if she didn't even exist making her demeanor all too frustrated. I'm RIGHT HERE YOU FUC**ING DIMWITTED BUFFOON! She almost felt like punching him where he stood.
Zaku motioned her in, and she obliged taking slow and silent steps into the small office. She sat herself in the chair in front of him, she shook her head to the right making her hair slide to the side of her face, revealing her long scar on the side of her neck reaching up under her ear and down her coat. Then again to make the hair lay in the back of her head, resting normally again. She smiled deviously as she stared into his eyes.

He asked if she had anything to do besides this meeting.
"Well, I do have my guard duty, but I believe that means little to anything for you." she said with a slight grin, "And I have a medical check up with my uncle in a few hours as well. Nothing else" She mentioned her uncle with a smirk, she assumed that this Zaku here knew full well of the identity of her uncle, being the Medical Sennin Kushin himself.
She didn't react to his words on the so called trouble she was in. She didn't care, not one bit, his words, opinions and thoughts means little to anything to her. This kid isn't her boss, he just makes sure she does her job, which she did, regardless of what he might think. She did what she was meant to do. Regardless if the mood wasn't right. She regretted she ever did what the snotty Genin told her. But then again, she obeys orders.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Something about the way she starred at me was off-putting; perhaps it was the arrogant aura that seemed to be emanating off of her. I took a deep breath and had to remind myself that there were plenty of these ninja out in the world. It was types like her that made me work my hardest to show that those without bloodlines could in fact be better than those with Kekkei Genkai. While I wouldn't automatically assume that her heritage is what bred her arrogance, I was definitely biased toward it. Though, that scar probably held some interesting tale...

Nevertheless, a reprimand was in order and she graciously informed me of anything that might cause to interrupt this short meeting. Thankfully, nothing seemed to present itself as a problem. "Your gate duty has been covered, and this meeting won't take long at all. You will have plenty of time to meet with your uncle, I assure you." I said with purpose before standing up. Though without any true height, the imposing effect probably didn't register. In fact I probably seemed a bit dorky.

I smirked for a moment, searching for the right words. Opening my mouth, I began.

"There are two things we are going to discuss: Chain of Command and," Good lord, I can't believe I am saying this. "Etiquette." I began, shaking my head slightly. I couldn't believe I was actually going to give a small lecture on the matter. I hated that class...

"Miss Chigokai, do you know whom you report to?" I questioned, but stopped myself short. There was something else I needed to ask first. "Well, before that, do you even know who I am?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back