Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sitting Duck [Solo Mission] - Continued

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

One hour passed by seemingly wrapped in a self-serving sense of time. Nothing that came out of this man’s mouth sounded tolerable in Hiku’s mind. He was extremely judgmental and had a hint of disrespectful rudeness. Captain Sugetsu acted as though he was better than Sunagakure. Hiku said nothing though; he only listened to the asshole captain talk about his home. Oh this is just the greatest mission assignment ever. If I ever have to hear him talk about how good it is back in the capital, I’m going to impale him with my wood.

They had spent time getting a cold drink for the captain and his clowns. The clowns were far more tolerable. If anything they seemed like they didn’t even like the captain. The tall one, held a very strong aura about himself. The shorter one was just odd altogether. He constantly hummed bringing a sense of peace to the environment. The tension, and ease were like clashing waves making chaos and confusion in Hiku’s mind.
He exhaled allowing himself to gather his thoughts. Hiku just tended to overthink things, especially in situations that involved him having to break his peaceful thoguths to concentrate on something else. The young distant Yamanaka clansmen shook his head as the captain spoke to him. ”You Hikuidori, where is your Kage’s Tower? It’s hard to spot in this dark, village. You know I just don’t get it, why would Sunagakure move underground. What are they trying to do go blind? They won’t become anything special down here.” Hiku grasped the bridge of his nose and began to mumble ”Maybe it’s because we’re really snow elves…” the captain eyed him oddly and responded to his mumbles.

”Excuse me? Did you say anything?”
In a mildly sarcastic tone Hiku spoke back, ”Yes I did, I said the Steward Kazekage’s Tower is a few streets from here. We’re going to be there soon enough just sit tight and walk easy.” The Captain would sigh at Hiku’s response obviously not liking the answer but having nothing to say about it. Silence was golden at a time like this. He truthfully didn’t want to hear that jerk hole speak again about his village or what it should have been to be appropriate in his eyes.

Within due time they reached the tower, and the arrogant Captain went in alone. Hiku could only imagine what kind of things he would say to the happy Sunan shinobi inside. They’d probably be unhappy after he left, and if they were Hiku wouldn’t be sure how long he would last. With a chuckle at the idea of the captain being torn apart, his subordinate Junkei spoke to him. ”I’m sorry about the captain. What he said was rude, and disrespectful. It was unnecessary and not all people from the Capital think like that. He’s a good man, just hard to impress. However I do want to know, why does Sunagakure choose to stay down here. We’ve come to you for military help, it must mean you’re a powerful village correct? Then why choose to stay beneath the ground? Tactical Advantage, or is it more of a personal matter? Nostalgia of the old village above you perhaps?”
Hiku listened to Junkei because he seemed genuinely curious about Sunagakure’s predicament. ”Well since you’re so kind, I’ll entertain your questions. To be honest, I don’t know. I think we’re down here for a mix of nostalgia and strategic value. Down here, we have established ourselves. Had we just picked up and migrated somewhere else it’d have been greater strife with whoever was occupying that space. With a limited amount of time from the impending doom of the Diamond Sandstorms, we had to move somewhere. Suna chose the ground under it most likely for a source of minerals, automatic defense in the form of the stones, and way to stay close to our true home. I don’t think we’ll abandon Sunagakure. In fact what I believe will happen and what everyone believes is that we’ll find a way out. That’s what I think at least.”. The Junkei uttered the expression “Hmm” and kept to himsel for a while probably pondering on what Hiku had told him.

Two Hours passed by leaving Hiku, and the two guards outside. Junkei was a little talkative here and there. Asking a few questions every now and then. Hiku kept the conversations going never ignoring or not answering him. It was a great way to help pass the time by. However Bakando was ever so quiet. He just kept to himself humming and never uttering a word. Well he’s an odd one. Why does he just keep humming and looking at the “sky”. He’s definitely an odd one. I wonder if he feels at peace in our underground Sanctuary.

Another hour had passed and the captain came from the tower, looking quite flustered. Hiku only smiled knowing that he was most likely met with many smart ass comebacks to his rude attitude. It was nice seeing that he was obviously upset. With a dirt grime look, the captain said authoritatively ”Hiku bring me to the hotel I will be staying at immediately.”

[Topic Entered/Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back