Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sizzle Sizzle [ S ~ Rank ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke began picking apples from an Apple tree that stood alone in the forest. As he picked his second apple his arm began shaking in rage. 'These villagers shouldn't have to pick food for the bandits that have come and taken their village hostage.' He balled up the fist with the apple in it. Apple guts flew this way and that as it exploded in the palm of his hand. He lifted his fist to eye level. 'There's only one other way to handle this situation.' The boy phased away, planning to attack in stealth during the night.

There were guards all over the village keeping watch of the civilians. There was only silence flourishing under the dimly lit half moon that floated so far away in the sky. So dimly lit that the young mercenary was able to move through the village comfortably while undetected. 'Let's get this over quickly.'

The boy dropped to the ground. He now stood before the front door of the bandit leader's home base. Uziuke created a distraction that led an army of the bandits into a giant trap. The trap lay in the forest, where the bandits now either lay caught up I'm a wired net, or tied up by the villagers that were to collect food with him.

The boy twisted the knob to the front door, but he wasn't ready for what he saw inside. The bandit leader stood above a dead body with a large sword I'm hand. He inhaled a deep breathe before looking towards Uziuke. "Your next." The bandit vanished, reappearing in the boy's face. He took a downward swing at the Uziuke, trying to tear him I'm half. The boy reacted quickly, unhooking the machete from his pants to defend himself. As the two metal weapons clashed both fighters vanished. They reappeared on the ceiling, up side down. Yet again there weapons clashed. Both vanished once more.

Both reappeared on the side of the place near a window. Again their weapons cry out as they collided. Uziuke took a one handed swing, his machete crashing into the villains sword. With his free hand he put his palm to the side of the bandit's cheek. The boy's hand picked up a red aura as it picked up heat. A fireball shot out of the boy's hand, forcefully pushing the bandit out of the window.

He landed on the ground outside. As he did the fireball exploded, engulfing the bandit I'm flames. The bandit began to roll around trying to put himself out. Dark clouds moved in as a slight downpour started. The bandit stopped rolling and began breathing heavily. As he opened his eyes he saw Uziuke standing above him with his machete at his throat. The bandit closed his eyes, dropping his weapon and putting up both hands. "Then take me in. You've proven your point." The boy shook his head. The village would be raised back to it's former glory.

[ WC: +500 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back