Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Smuggling Streets [Kuru clan] (Smuggling run)

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naohiro stopped near the inspection spot at the gate. Most of the time academy students and the like roamed the outside of the village, it was just leaving the country that tended to draw the swarms of angry, angry ANBU. Grinning at the concept, Naohiro glanced behind himself to make sure White-hare had caught up. With a playful nod, he readied the disguised dufflebag by his side.

"This should be a breeze then,"
Naohiro assured with a grin, beginning to walk towards the inspection point, "You got much experience talking to the guards? Might have some problems if they recognise we're connected to Maru."

The white-haired boy gave a chuckle at the concept of being caught with the explosive tags in the dufflebag. They weren't innately illegal from what he understood, however selling them off to the random rebels and the sort? Slightly more illegal. Passing by the thought, Naohiro continued talking.

"You were involved with attacking those crusader guys?"
Naohiro brought up from the conversation before, raising an eyebrow, "You ever figure out why they wanted to attack us so bad? Been hearing rumours it has something to do with our Raikage. Not the biggest people pleaser that one."

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Kazuya caught up with Naohiro both of them started walking towards the gates, as he said it will be easy unless they recognise that we're connected to Maru, Kazuya looked towards Naohiro a bit and said, "Let the guard talk stuff to me, I have my pass so we can get out of the gates without any kind of problem, so just wait for me here, and I will talk with guards." Kazuya takes out his id of being an Anbu and shows it to the gate guard and tells them Naohiro is his student who he's taking to train outside cloud village.

As he then asks about that problem with non-chakra users and was asking for some details, as Kazuya looked towards him, "well it was nothing but simply those peoples wanted to take over the cloud and make it as non-chakra nation cause there are many civilians who don't have chakra, and I don't think it's related to our Raikage."

[Topic entered]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The white-haired boy was surprised the pass worked so easily, but shrugged it off with a grin. Gotta take any easy wins you get after all! Hefting up his smuggling dufflebag, he continued forward down the rocky path towards the smuggling point.

“Nice going, White-hare.”
Naohiro said encouragingly, navigating down the path.

Listening to him as he continued about the zealot problem, he glanced towards him with a raised eyebrow, grinning at the thoughts. He gave a casual shrug as they continued down the path before Naohiro continued the conversation.

“Raikage has nothing to do with it,”
Naohiro repeated with a smile, tapping his chin lazily, “I’m personally not too sure about that. That religions been around forever, right? For it to suddenly go so violent means something has changed. Only thing that comes to mind is the new Raikage getting elected. Dots don’t go connecting themselves.”

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Naohiro commended Kazuya on how he made walking out of door such an easy job for them, well Kazuya smirked a bit and said, "Well I can go around the village the way I want and can do anything around here." as he navigating the path down the road outside the gate.

As he came back to the old topic and said the religion was always around but they got violent once the new raikage was elected, putting his opinion that the revolt has something to do with raikage, as Kazuya nodded and said, "well it might have something to do with Raikage, but its already a past lets leave that and continue our work."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back