Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

sneaking and spying, the truth can be so terrifying [Solo Mission/Contract Search]

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
things-you-only-notice-when-watch-beauty-and-the-beast-for-hundredth-time-oh-my-room-decor-living-bea.jpg

The crash and tinkle of shattered glass would be heard as Yatamaru jumped into the mirror under the loud scream of Dekobou's voice. For a moment, the world would turn black. Perhaps out of reflexive fear it would have been all but a sick prank, perhaps because a moment of magic would occur. Whichever the case, Yatamaru would find himself tumbling into the ground, glass shattering all over the place around him. His skin would have a couple of light wound from the glass that cut him but other than that he would be remarkably unharmed.[lb2]

What he'd see when he opened his eyes, however, would be nothing he could gave imagined. The two of them had ended in a long dining room. A single table easily stretching 10m wide took up most of the space, dozens of chairs placed around it. The table had been decorated with a high quality, royally looking tablecloth of purple and gold trimming, carrying a flower pot and a variety of utensils that would hint at dinner being served. Porcelain cups, silver plates. The sort of riches one would only find in the home of a noble, and even then some. The walls reached up high, the middle part decorated with a massive tapestry depicting a idyllic scenery. The floor was made of large marble tiles of ivory colour, and behind them a single broken window. No mirror. No bandits. Just...[lb2]

"Home...", Dekobou would say, voice strangely quivering. [lb2]

"Sorry about that last call... And thanks for trusting me. I kinda panicked so I thought this was the best way to get you out of that situation. You're kinda cool... Heh. I bet you have a lot of que-"
"Eeeey, it's Dekobou!"[lb]
"Dekobou?"[lb]
"Yeah, look!"[lb]
"Is that really him?"[lb]
"Nah, that can't be him. He didn't look so... squared before."[lb]
"Puh-lease. That spirit couldn't survive two hours without a flask!"[lb2]

A cacophony of voices would burst through the dining room, each of them talking through each other with little regard for what the human and the spirit had to say as they argued about the question if this was Dekobou or not. For a full minute it would go on, the newly arrived members having no time to throw in their words until a heavy voice reverberated through the room. As the giant tapestry opened its huge eye, the voices dimmed to bare hushes.[lb2]

"You lot are so rude. We have a guest, can't you see?"[lb2]

As if only now noticing Yatamaru, the voices rose in amazement at the, frankly, not very spirit-looking being. Perhaps it was the fact he was more puppet than human that had thrown them off but now that the other spirits thought about it... Yeah, he didn't really belong here, did he?[lb2]

"Hi guys... and girls... This is Yatamaru. He's from the other side. Not a spirit, but one I'd call a friend nonetheless."[lb]
"Welcome Yatamaru. Please take a seat, have a bite. If you've been on an adventure with Dekobou you must be exhausted."[lb]
"H-hey! I'm not that careless. Right?!"[lb2]

Snickering would be the answer. If Yatamaru would take the offer of tapestry spirit, a single chair would move back to invite him, a candelabra would hop closer to provide light all the while. As a multitude of eyes coming from the different item spirits all transfixed on the visitor, one of the silver plates carrying a dish of hearty cooked chicken, potatoes and vegetables would swivel towards him before opening it's 'mouth' agape. It's eyes would observe the visitor to make sure it didn't accidentally trap his hand when preserving the rest of the food again. Unfortunately, nature of the pranksters in this realm, Yatamaru would quickly realise that the food was fake - laughter would ensue if he'd discover that too late, already chewing on what he would have believed to be a real meal.[lb2]

"Forgive them. We aren't too used to visitors here. Most get lost in the labyrinth of corridors.", the tapestry spoke. [lb]
"Yeah, so... As I wanted to say before everyone started to speak. You probably have a lot of questions, so now that the whole situation quieted down... Do you have any?"[lb2]

The room would be waiting quietly. Expectingly.

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

OOC: Welcome to the Realm of the Tsukumogami.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Entropy, all around him. Glass cracked. Spirits shouted. Darkness. He could still feel the momentum from his puppet string takeoff propelling himself, and Dekobō, through the scene-less air. Towards what, however, was beyond even Yatamaru’s imagining.

Suddenly, gravity returned. He was falling, crashing, tumbling, and rolling. He felt the ground underneath him. He heard the fragments of glass all around him coming to a similar point of rest. He’d have been more concerned about the sharp shards all around him were it not for the artificial body he possessed — he had been incapable of bleeding, or being cut, for quite a few years now.

Yatamaru’s senses were still on high-alert. To him, they were still in the thick of it. Enemies could be swarming them any moment. What if they hadn’t actually went anywhere, except into a room hidden behind that mirror? He opened his eyes, looked around, and instantly knew there was no longer any reason to fret about soldiers and cells: he had bigger things to worry about now.

”Oi, you should’ve warned me we were going to some fancy soirée! I’m totally under dressed...” But Dekobō wasn’t listening. He was taking it all in, finally cluing Yatamaru in with one word: home.

Yatamaru looked around him again, this time with a fresh perspective. This wasn’t some rich aristocrat’s private dwelling — somehow, Dekobō had led him right into the home of spirits. As if on cue, a few voices perked up to make themselves known. There were no people, nor beasts, to claim the voices. Only dinner plates, candles, tapestries, chairs, and other “normal everyday items” that, he knew, were anything but. Partially stunned, and partially in awe, Yatamaru could find no words adequate enough to express himself at the moment.

A tapestry, the chief apparent, spoke up. Welcoming and polite, he (she? it?) offered his guest a seat, to which Yatamaru accepted most graciously. He was slightly caught off guard when his chair moved out for him, and the table’s setting seemed to rearrange itself for his benefit, but all-in-all the wayward ninja would keep his calm, jovial, attitude.

”Wow, did you guys put all this on for me? You shouldn’t have...” He reached out to grab some food offered to him by the sentient silverware, intentionally disregarding any sort of civility by grabbing it without a utensil (also, he was unsure of whether the forks and knives were alive and didn’t want to be rude), then waved it enthusiastically for all the spirits to see. It was obviously fake, but Yatamaru had a trick for them too: without skipping a beat, and without any sort of hesitation, the puppet bit into the fake food, with his fake teeth, and faked enjoyment out of eating the “meal” the spirits had given him. Some may have tried to stop him, but he double-called their bluff and insisted that it was the tastiest meal he’d had in a while.

”Very flavorful!” He’d add with a smirk, hopefully pranking the pranksters at their own game. The classic index finger on thumb "OK" hand sign completed the act.

When Dekobō spoke up again, asking if Yatamaru had any questions, the prankster puppet noticed that the whole room went silent. Every spirit seemed like they were straining to hear him. They were expectant. Of what, Yatamaru had a guess. Pondering a moment for the best answer to give, he thought back to everything that had happened to him in order to get here: the mysteries he’d had to solve, the friendships that had been forged, and the efforts he had made to ensure that friendship could continue to blossom.

There was only one question on his mind. With a mischievous, knowing smile, Yatamaru asked simply, “Do I need to break a mirror every time I want to come back here? That’s a lot of bad luck to dump on some poor drunken fool, you know...”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
tryoutgifmod.gif

Hello Yatamaru :]
Just wanted to let you know I'll continue where Akkuma left. I'll do my best to live up to the story. If there is anything I should be knowing about the story or details you formerly discussed with Akkuma, can you let me know? Thanks!

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the furniture was already moving around the man, none of them staying still with the arrival of the new guest, the chairs seemed to move out slightly to invite him to take a seat, each one waving him with the very army of the chair. It seemed that the newcomer had truly caused an eruption of noise to echo around the place. Chitter chatter from plates, glasses even a candle stick that was illuminating the table was clear with excitement into the air, though the words that where spoken talked of breaking a mirror to get back here silence the room in a few seconds.

“The mirror, no we could have come a different way, but the mirror is more fun, am I right?”

It seemed that the whole mirror trick had only been part of the solution to get the man inside of the realm. Though it was more of a display of being able to do something rather than the most practical way inside, that way was still hidden for now as the group countined to natter. It was interrupted as the door opened and the smell of food cooking wafted into the room to fill it up.

“No-one told us we had guests, we only just scrambled together food, we do apologize if none of it is to your liking, but we can only work with so much, and you know how the stove gets, not announcing guests gets him crumpy”

“I would have said beforehand, but I just got carried tooay you know how it is”

“I know you to well which is why I am still annoyed that you pulled this again.”

The trolley with food on could be seen making a sigh, it would be quite the strange sight as it wheeled up to the table, allowing what would be described as a face looking to the man that had entered the dining room. The silver serving plates wobbled themselves onto the table from the trolley, as they waited for the variation of food to be selected by the man that had joined them, everything was there from cakes to meat and vegetables though it seemed to be cobbled together the cooking could only be described as exquisite. One of the cups rolled closest to the man before speaking directly to him.

“Excuse me, what would you like to drink on this fine evening?”

It was clear that they where aiming to please, how often they go someone visiting this domain could not be said, but they pulled out all the stops, though finally it seemed Dekobo would try and explain the situation as quick as possible.

“You are about to meet someone special at this meal, normally I would play around however, when you meet his person please be on your best behaviour ok? You seem like a fine man and that shouldn’t be to hard for you to achieve?”

With that the tip tap of heels could be heard coming towards one of the door.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yatamaru was having a fun time adjusting to the absurdity of a living dining room.

As he made himself at home in the comfy arm chair, a chorus of different voices would speak up, each vying for attention and conversation, leaving Yatamaru to scramble to keep up. It seems every spirit here was old friends with one another — a posse of pranksters and porcelain dinnerware — and with deep friendships comes deeply held annoyances.

Looking on with apparent glee and mischievous enjoyment, Yatamaru watched as Dekobō got chewed out by the food trolley. The Sunan Puppet was absolutely loving this, doing his best not to crack up laughing in the middle of the dining hall; though perhaps, present company accounted for, they might have taken it as a sign of respect and comfort.

As he took in the glorious site of all the food, Yatamaru had never before been so thankful to have over-engineered his puppet body. While those who no longer possessed a human body no longer needed to partake in human comforts, Yatamaru had always found this aspect of his life to be very boring — so, employing a version of the Akimichi Clan’s calorie-to-chakra conversion technique, he’d long ago implanted a small device into his internal specs that allowed whatever food or drink he ate to be converted into chakra for him. In this way, he didn’t have to deal with the messy bits of cleaning out the insides of his puppet body, and could still experience the effects of food and drink on his consciousness. Since he was basically a sentient chakra core, it followed that the conversion of the food and drink to chakra could allow him to “taste” what it was like, in the form of chakra encoded signals.

While he’d learned to live without food, his real vice was about to make itself known. Before the spirits’ guest could pickup even a cake to try (it had been years since he’d bothered), a small teacup approached the puppet with a rather innocuous question. Drinks? Yatamaru knew what he wanted, but he almost hesitated to ask, wondering whether the spirits would indulge him. Making up his mind, however, Yatamaru asked quite politely, ”Do you have any spirits?” A smile came across his face, whether the joke landed or not. ”And by that, I mean liquor. Any will do — Firewater whiskey, if you have it?”

But just as soon as he’d told the teacup his tastes, Dekobō began to explain that they weren’t just here for fun and games. ”A meeting?” He sounded surprised. He was surprised. He didn’t know that he’d need to impress anyone! He was terrible at first impressions! Watching with horror as the teacup began to bounce away, his drink selection already locked in, Yatamaru felt his puppet core sink.

”It’s not too late to order something more mellow, is it...” The rapidly growing sound of clicking heels signaled the quickly approaching 'special someone.' "...guess so."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The foots steps got slowly closer, as the dinning room went silent. What was happening it seemed that the others knew what was expected of them, as each of them shuffled away and back to their respective holes that held them, this would be glass cabinets and desk draws it seemed that they would still be watching just from a distance. As the echoes came to the door, they stopped for a few minutes the handle was clearly grabbed by a hand as it begun to turn on the door. The door opened as the heels could be heard walking into the room.

A small girl appeared at the door, as her eyes scanned the room and a small smile came to her lips. It seemed that she was used to expecting guests of course. Stepping fully into the room, she shut the door gently behind her, before walking to the table and pulling out a chair. Nothing had been spoken between the two of them yet at all. She gazed around noticing that Dekobo was on the table as well, though he tried quickly to get over to the women to speak, his mouth coming open only to be halted by a hand that came up.

“Hello there, it seems that Dekobo brought you home, we get a few guests, but it is rare to have them in the dinning room. I think you may be finding this all strange and new to yourself. For that I must apologize. It is not every day that we get people here, so we are never prepared, I am sure that you can understand that from how everyone is talking to you.”

It seemed that she let the information come across for a few moments settling the information down. It was something that she wanted him to understand. This was her realm her place and her home. She was judging every action that the man made within few minutes of them meeting, after all first impressions where something that was always the most important. This was no exception with one of her own children, but what did the man want would be the main question that had to be asked.

“So you came here, it seems that you have made friends with one of my kind, Dekobo, but the question that must be asked, what do you want from this, what would you suggest we do to allow this friendship to carry on?”

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Silence. Submission. Stillness.

Yatamaru didn’t think the boisterous spirits could be corralled and commanded so easily. Such raucous chattering and celebrating at the mere arrival of an unfamiliar guest seemed to indicate the spirits surrounding him were a difficult bunch to manage. And yet, just the sound of clicking heels had sent the entire room into hushed obedience. Who was wearing those heels? How much dominion, exactly, did she possess over these spirits? Who was this woman?

Well, woman was a bit of a stretch. A small girl appeared through an opened door — a smile on her lips, and an air of confidence and ease all around her. She moved to seat herself at the table. Yatamaru remembered Dekobo’s words: the prankster puppeteer was meeting someone special and ought to be on his best behavior. He remembered vaguely of a thing called ‘manners’ that he’d been taught a long time ago. One of these forgotten memories of the past included holding open a seat for a lady when she was preparing to sit at a dining table. Yatamaru wanted to make a good impression. Though the table was far too long for him to have gotten up, ran across the hall, and held open the seat, he could do one better. Smiling from across the table, Yatamaru would stand, as was polite, upon her approach to the table.

Before she could grasp the seat’s back, Yatamaru would clear his throat and state rather pleasantly, ”Please, allow me Madam.”

With a slight flick of his wrist, the puppeteer would extend a nearly-invisible chakra string across the length of the table, attaching it to the chair she would have selected, and attempted to pull her seat out for her. She, of course, would not have to try very hard to do it herself, and he would certainly not stop her if that was her desire, but he would still try to make a good first impression. If she accepted his offer, he’d then use the same chakra string to scoot her in to the table before returning to his seated position as well.

Dekobo seemed eager to say something. She didn’t seem in the mood to hear it. With a casual wave of her hand, she silenced the spirit as efficiently as she’d done with all the others. Then, she began, ”Hello there, it seems that Dekobo brought you home, we get a few guests, but it is rare to have them in the dinning room. I think you may be finding this all strange and new to yourself. For that I must apologize. It is not every day that we get people here, so we are never prepared, I am sure that you can understand that from how everyone is talking to you.”

She was quite polite, actually! Yatamaru had been expecting someone judgmental, harsh, or otherwise critical. And yet this girl…woman…whatever…was actually quite considerate! Yatamaru smiled pleasantly at her comments, seemingly at ease and completely relaxed. ”Good evening! My name is Oda Yatamaru — a pleasure to make your acquaintance! Dekobo saved my life, actually, and brought me here to this most wondrous home, if I may be so bold as to say so. It really is quite amazing, even if I’m not exactly used to my silverware smiling back at me! Not yet, anyways!” He spoke jovially, with humor, deference, and respect in his voice. It wasn’t an act, either. He meant every word he said. ”I do hope you and your…companions? Friends? Children? I apologize, but I’m not quite sure what the correct term is — please correct me, if I’m wrong. Anyways, I hope everyone hasn’t gone too far out of their way for me. I’m just happy to still be alive and joking! I really wouldn’t have made it if it wasn’t for Dekobo.”

He hoped she understood that he meant what he said. He was incredibly grateful for the help that Dekobo had provided him, along with the jokes and quips, and wanted to repay that debt somehow. He had hoped that his friendship would be enough, that just spending the time together as companions might be recompense enough for his pranking partner, but it seemed Dekobo wasn’t the one in charge of such an arrangement. The girl in charge, whom he’d hopefully learned the name of already (or would soon), seemed to be the one tasked with that particular responsibility.

“So you came here, it seems that you have made friends with one of my kind, Dekobo, but the question that must be asked, what do you want from this, what would you suggest we do to allow this friendship to carry on?”

Yatamaru, for the first time since entering this dining hall, gave pause. What would he do to allow the friendship to carry on? He hadn’t thought of it like that. He had figured that once the friendship had been established between Dekobo and himself had been made that the two of them would be able to see each other when they wanted to. Yatamaru didn’t realize there was anything more he needed to do. After all, it’s not like they were signing a binding agreement between the two of them…right?

”I…I don’t know.” He looked unsure now, the carefree and happy-go-lucky attitude he’d been displaying before dissolving into concerned contemplation. ”Really, ma’am, I just want to repay my debt to Dekobo and continue enjoying my time with him. He’s really become a good friend of mine, you see. We get along quite well. Two peas in a pod, so to speak.” His gaze shifted over to spirit in question, Dekobo, and he flashed him a quick smile. He meant what he said. Returning his gaze to the girl in charge, he continued, ”I’d be willing to do whatever it takes, if that’s what’s required. Name it and I’ll do whatever I can. I’m up for the challenge, I promise you.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed the woman was wondering for a few minutes, pausing as she allowed her hand to come out, a single cup and saucer hopping across the table, as some of the liquid inside slushed out onto the plate though it seemed that small childish giggles came from that two pieces of crockery. The girl’s fingers came out and gently lifted the cup as he allowed herself to gently blow on the liquid, the steam coming from the cup as it seemed she slowly drank from it, her eyes never leaving the man. Gently placing the cup back down onto the table she allowed a small smile to come to her lips.

“It seems that you have both had your time full of adventure, its not often that we get to see fun. Normally most of my family prefer to stay inside, though the adventurous ones like to saunter out and go on little explorations of the place. Though this is the first time he has done it, so I guess that he must really like you. I give you full credit for that one. So this is making me think that you two should spend more time together after all friendships are the most beautiful thing when they have time to blossom.”

Allowing her hands to come together she drew them out slowly as a scroll begun to appear in them. It was ancient and old that much was clear as she expanded her arms apart fully the document with ivory at the ends slowly unfolding and brining itself across the table. Words scribbled in and old almost forgotten language lavished themselves across the document with ease. Though it was clear at the bottom was a space as a quill slowly unfolded itself as well, waiting for someone to pick it up to sign the document. The signer would have to be careful as not everything was as simple as it seemed when someone was signing this document, it was a pact, something that was older than time. The woman looked across to the man for a few moments before she spoke her words calculating them with each movement of her lips.

“Then lets see how this friendship turns out, before you is a contract a pact between the two of you. That during either of your time in need you can call upon the other to help, both of you will need to sign this, but know that once it is signed there is no going back. You cannot break which has been forged in friendship so easily. Both of you must know of this consequence and be willing to accept it for that is what is required of you. So what will your decision be then, will you take the quill and sign for this and agree to everything that it holds, to both explore the world together?”

The woman watched both of them, waiting with a pause to see what would come next, what steps they would take.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He waited for her answer, patiently. She seemed to be in deep consideration.

What would a period of reflection be without a hot drink to sip on? She seemed to be a proponent of this logic as well, seeing as how a pair of spirits in the form of a cup and saucer came to her aid, without any form of verbal summons, with what appeared to be tea in tow. Or perhaps it was that exotic drink he’d heard of from the far off tropical islands of the world — he believed they called it ‘kofee’? Whatever the nature of her beverage of choice, she seemed to enjoy it.

“It seems that you have both had your time full of adventure, its not often that we get to see fun. Normally most of my family prefer to stay inside, though the adventurous ones like to saunter out and go on little explorations of the place. Though this is the first time he has done it, so I guess that he must really like you. I give you full credit for that one. So this is making me think that you two should spend more time together after all friendships are the most beautiful thing when they have time to blossom.”

A smile spread across the puppeteer’s lips. His words and emotions had reached her, after all! He stole a quick glance at Dekobo, giving him a warm smile and receiving one in turn. Yatamaru hadn’t known how little of the world Dekobo knew of — he had some inkling of knowledge, given that the spirit had told him he’d never had a ‘friend’ before — which only served to make their connection more meaningful. Fateful, even.

”I’m full of adventure, ma’am. Perhaps we were drawn together? I’m not usually one for fate, but I’m not one for coincidences either. It seems like too many of the latter not to be the former.”

She seemed resolute in her decision. Yatamaru had heard of shinobi who had signed pacts with other creatures, though the specifics of the arrangement had not been a primary focus of study for him. He had imagined the term “signing a contract” had meant something metaphorical; imagine, then, the shock and surprise evident on Yatamaru’s face when a literal scroll that looked to be as old and ancient as the Ancients of Sunagakure was unraveled, across the entire length of the very long dining table, right before his eyes! Ivory ends encased the flowing scripts of long-forgotten languages and tongues — evidently, these were his predecessors. That there were those who had come before him and signed this same document hadn’t quite occurred to the puppeteer until now, though he supposed that made sense.

“Then lets see how this friendship turns out, before you is a contract a pact between the two of you. That during either of your time in need you can call upon the other to help, both of you will need to sign this, but know that once it is signed there is no going back. You cannot break which has been forged in friendship so easily. Both of you must know of this consequence and be willing to accept it for that is what is required of you. So what will your decision be then, will you take the quill and sign for this and agree to everything that it holds, to both explore the world together?”

Her warning did not go unheeded. This was no obligation to take lightly. Once he signed, he and Dekobo would be bound forever. Two spirits, entwined, for all of eternity. Yatamaru looked once more to the spirit who had saved his life, endangered his life, and made his life just a tad more fun by bringing simple quips and jokes into it. He remembered the ease which he felt when realizing that, to Dekobo, only the current moment, the next prank, mattered. To a man haunted by the past, and the future, such an existence had been liberating. He knew he couldn’t back out. He knew that this was right. And though Dekobo said nothing, out of deference or respect to the girl who was clearly his superior, Yatamaru knew that the spirit felt the same way.

Resolutely, he spoke, ”Ma’am, I wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s an honor to be considered for this. I take this burden willingly, knowing full well its implications, and intending to do all I can to uphold my end of this contract.” He picked up the quill, not once suspecting there might be a trick involved, and signed his name in the space provided to him. Oda Yatamaru. His fate was sealed.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the scroll was signed, the woman leaned back slightly in her chair as she looked to the man that had signed it, as the quill was noted it moved slowly on the paper, the black ink soaking in almost instantly, the deed had been done, the bond had been affirmed there was no going back from this point and both participants of the contract new this. She allowed herself to nod slowly as she looked back up towards the man that had spoken earlier, a small but gentle smile was on her lips as she looked to him. Pondering the best way to word what she had to say.

“That is it done, this is a bond of trust, a pack that can never be undone, time has passed and we have seen few come and go but that pack has always lasted, I hope that you do look after each other and that your adventures get you ton where you want them to. Remember though that the road can be dangerous you will have to rely on each other for this and make sure that you help each other both emotionally and physically, but for now that is everything done, now back to the real world that you came from with the two of you.”

With that said it seemed as the room started to shrink, the contract that had been signed vanished first, before the walls disappeared, as everyone crumpled in on itself, it seemed that Oda was left standing where the mirror had once belong, though he was not alone any more, as a few tapping of tiny feet told him that his friend was with him. Back to reality and what ever had transpired in that strange dinning room was gone forever only a tale now that could be told around a camp fire.

[Contract Completed]
[Tsuki Contract Granted]

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“That is it done, this is a bond of trust, a pack that can never be undone, time has passed and we have seen few come and go but that pack has always lasted, I hope that you do look after each other and that your adventures get you ton where you want them to. Remember though that the road can be dangerous you will have to rely on each other for this and make sure that you help each other both emotionally and physically, but for now that is everything done, now back to the real world that you came from with the two of you.”

He blinked, and missed it. Everything around him, and Dekobo, had disappeared. They were gone; or rather, they were back — depends on how you look at it. Mirror. They were left on the other side of a mirror, the whole magical dining room tucked neatly in-between twisted pockets of reality. Like a dream, yet distinctly not. "Whatever it was," Yatamaru mused to himself, "it was freaky. Cool-freaky, but still freaky." Yatamaru turned to his companion, partner in crime, Dekobo. They still had some things to sort out, long term. "First off, my man, we gotta get you hidden well. It's a long trek back to Sunagakure — we ought to get you a good disguise, cause you'll be sticking with me from now on." His mind raced over the adventure that they'd had, searching for an idea. Slowly, his thoughts turned into questions, and those formed into ideas. He was making a plan.

Yatamaru had some things in mind, but they'd get them sorted later. They would need to get going. He wasn't sure where in Sora they'd been let out (and he hoped they'd been still dumped on the same continent!), but it couldn't be too far from where they'd been. The two of them would make their way back to the village, both to report on Yatamaru's original mission for being out here and to get some much needed rest. There was a war brewing in this country, after all.

[ooc]
Contract Completed!
Topic Left~

Many thanks for everyone involved! Took a while, but finally made it through! :D

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back