Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sneaking Around [Closed]

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A small black figure could be seen running around on the houses of the building, the noise of foot steps would slightly reverberate throughout the street. Kuro could see couples walking with arms wrapped around each other, spawing a look of disgust as he look down. "Love..... merely a distraction to the mind and soul", he grunted before continuing on with his journey back home. As he ran, he could feel his legs fill with power at each push, his lungs filled itself with oxygen at each breath, causing a burning sensation to arise. His breathing slowly became ragged, the fatigue to pushing his limits slowly hit him, but he knew that he need to continue.

A few minutes later, he came to a stop as he couldn't move any further. The pain and fatigue was too much to withstand, so he decided to lay down on the cold roof tiles and started at the blue sky. He slowly lifted his hand into the sky, If only.....if only I could, Kuro sighed as a tear slowly slid down the side of his face, before closing his eyes and falling asleep to the chatter of people.

An hour later, Kuro opened his eyes to see the red evening sky slowly dawn upon his, causing him to realise that he was late. So he got up, climbed down and onto the street, before speeding off into the distance. He then reached a small fence with a rock placed in the middle. Using all his weight, he pushed the rock aside to reveal an opening which he crawled into. After doing so, he tried his best to put the rock back before turning around and diving through a window. Which exposed a small, dark and dank room that was devoid of any light except the one that was coming out the window. Kuro could be seen crawled up in a corner, as he waited for his parents to come home and open the door.........

The Next Day

Kuro stay laying on the cold and hard ground, his body riddled with bruises and small cuts. The blood from his cuts slowly dripping onto the ground. At each breath, a small pulsating pain would spread throughout his body causing a small groan to escape his mouth. "I'm going to be late" Kuro groaned as he gently picked himself up. He then opened the window slowly climbed through the window in pain, before finally pushing himself out. "It hurts" He lightly wept as he dragged himself to the fence where he struggled to pushed the stone out of the way.

After doing so, he slowly crawled through the hole in the fence and walk down the street in pain.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Sneaking Around [Open]

White Oak Street, an oddity within Konohagakure, yet her travels led her to such locations when time allowed. Politely the medical chief bows her head, "These herbs are exquisite, you my thanks as these will aid in creating healing serums." she insists of paying dues, a bundle of yen placed into the hand of the faceless, "Times are hard, please, think nothing of it." Mikasa murmurs, making her leaving prior to any attempt of refusal. Pivoting around the corner of the street, her oceanic gaze catches a glimpse of a young man staggering about in clear pain.

Naturally the kunoichi quickens her pace, into that of a sprint, to close the distance between the two. "Excuse me, excuse me!" she calls forward, placing her hand upon the shoulder of the unsuspecting Kuroguro. Droplets of crimson splash against the pavement, catching her immediate attention and the woman's voice becomes stern, "Stop, I need to examine you. I can't have someone walking around the village in your condition." she addresses, Mikasa forces the young man to a complete halt prior to positioning herself before him. "Why are you going around with cuts and how did you obtain these?" she inquires, settling her gaze against his chest to examine his breathing patterns for any potential signs of struggle.

Nearly forgetting her manners, "I am Tsukasa Mikasa, feel free to call me Mikasa." the maiden explains in a dove tone, "I am a medical-nin, will you allow me to aid you?" she inquires once more, despite the response she would take action with she felt appropriate. Extending her hand outwards the frame of the male encases in a faint teal hue, coagulation, the woman's chakra cycling aside his own to clot the crimson. "Do you feel any additional pain?" she begins to prod his body with her digits, awaiting for some sort of response to her many inquiries.​
<i>​
</i>

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As Kuro limped through the street, he could hear the whispers and gazes pointed towards him. The fresh blood was clearly a factor that contributed to the chatter but also his seemingly out of place clothing, which didn’t bother him as he was used to this type of treatment. He then a heard a voice calling out, at first it seemed like it was directed towards someone else, so he quickly took a peek around to see who it was, but to his surprise the person was already in front of him and before he could react, the person placed their hand on his shoulder. He tried his best to wiggle out however the person’s grip was as tight as a vice. So he accept his fate and looked up to clearly see the face of the individual, only to realise that it was a female.

“Just fell down some stairs….hehehe” Kuro replied as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his head. As the minutes went by, the person identified herself as Mikasa, “Mikasa-san…..thank you”, he groaned as the pain made him delusional and tired as he didn't know what to say. As the healing started, some of the blood in his lungs slowly rose into his throat causing him to vomit out patches of blood. “Sorry about that…..it’s just…” He coughed causing another volume of blood to spill onto the ground. Kuro tried his best to give his thanks but was always abrubtly interuppted by his own coughing.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kuroguro had yet to announce his own name, however the credibility injuring oneself via a staircase was comical, if the situation wasn't so drastic. Shaking her head, platinum tendrils fan about, "That is a foolish statement." she addresses in a firm tone. The child spats, crimson droplets splat against the pavement below and a clear indication of some sort of internal issues arising and causing the medical-nin to act further. Regrettably, there wasn't a true medical facility for a few kilometers, thus forcing her to perform a strenuous technique. Forcing her chakra system to expunge a teal hue, the color begins to envelop the youngster in a warm 'fuzzy' like sensation.

From a distance the appearance of Kuroguro would be an oddly glowing teal lad, Angelic Blessing, the strongest medical technique in her arsenal. Truth to be told, the reasoning behind the massive amount of chakra required was due to the additional side affects, being a three prong healing method. Fortification of bone and muscle, along with high speed blood clotting, were merely a benefactor of the restorative properties. After a few moments, the maiden wipes her brow, her chest heaving and instinctively Mikasa grips the right ear of the youngster, "Explain how you were so gravely injured." she inquires, in a pleasant tone, though her facial expression far from matching.

"I have half the mind of placing you into the medical ward for the remainder of the day."
<i>​
</i>

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kuro looked downcast as a warm feeling slowly spread throughout his body. The chakra within his body was rejecting Mikasa's healing due the elemental clash so he quickly used his willpower to push it down until the healing finished. During the process, his entire face turned pale in exhaustion until finally it finished making him release his chakra.
"It doesn't matter how I was injured" He stated as he tried to stand up but was quickly held by the ear. "Let me go....I don't have time for this" A distraught look spawned on his face at the thought of his parents finidng out that he went outside without their permission and discilpining him. "Please I'm sorry, it won't happen again can I go please?" Kuro begged as his distraught look turned into one of fear.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kuroguro had been crystal clear, not wishing to be aided further by the medical chief; however being that of a child, the Shinobi to be made it apparent as to where his abode were. In the near future Mikasa would take the liberty of investigating the circumstances to discover the origin of the so called 'deadly staircase'. Scratching at the rear of her head, the kunoichi contemplates if she truly held he authority to be considered a 'safe place' for the child and gift him into the custody of her staff. "As you wish, but don't attempt to travel around in such a heap next time." Mikasa murmurs, rummaging about into her belongings to remove a fairly standard medical kit; extending the petite box outwards to the lad.

Smiling gently, the maiden continues to speak for a few more moments, "Take it. If you require any further assistance, feel free to come to the medical facilities. We don't bite, promise." Shifting about, the older woman focuses her attention on the location where the youngster weaseled through the fencing. There was an evident fear in the eye of the child, her emotional readings were generally correct and thus finding it quite peculiar for one so young to hold such a depth of fear. "Your parents live here, correct?" she inquires, pressing her palms against the fence, wishing to confirm her hunch, "You can run along if wish, I won't mention meeting you."
<i>​
</i>

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Knowing that Mikasa won't tell his parents about him sneaking out, he let out a small sigh of relief. He felt Mikasa staring at him with curiousity, causing a small shiver to run down his spine. This woman is scary He speculated as he watched Mikasa walk away, he then realised that he forgot to ask something so he quickly ran to her. "Mikasa-san.....Mikasa-san" Kuro shouted as he ran towards her. "Can you.....can you....teach me the basics of healing" He stuttered in nervousness as he asked while slightly gasping for air. He needed to learn at least sort of healing technique so he can reduce the pain from the abuse and maybe even heal some of the cuts that might happen to curtail the scarring. And for some reason, he had a faint feeling that she would say no.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Turning her attention towards the youngster, Mikasa fixates her ocean gaze upon him, "Yes?" she tilts her head curiously, unsure of what sort of inquiry the youth would ask of her. Shockingly, Kurokuro seeks out the basics of medical training and for a brief moment she finds herself unable to respond. Placing her palm upon the hair of the young lad, she gingerly ruffles his locks about, "Of course, anytime you wish to learn, I would be more than thrilled to teach." she responds earnestly.

Withdrawing her hand, the woman turns her attention towards the abode, glancing around for an entrance suitable for her to enter; an opening in the fencing would hardly suffice for a fully grown adult. Truth to be told, there weren't many willing to join the medical field in the newer generation, even if being able to teach a basic mystical hand technique would place her mind at ease. Hence the opportunity to pass up any willing potentials was not a detail Mikasa could afford to overlook. "You will have to come to the Konohagakure Byoin, to attend a tutoring session." she begins, pacing forward down the walkway, "Or we will have to gather students enough for a lesson." she concludes in a warm tone.

Turning about the corner the maiden continues to search for a pathway and fortunately coming to the opening in due time. Strolling forward she begins her journey towards the entrance of the home.​
<i>​
</i>

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Noticing that Mikasa was walking towards the entrance of his house, caused a sense of terror to vibrate through him. "Please don't go in" Kuro shouted as he sped in front of her to stop her from entering. He peered behind him to look at his house's door, "Anywhere but there.....please" He begged Mikasa as started to pull her away from the house. Then a tall figure slowly emerged from the inside of the house, "Who are you?" Kuro's father asked before his view shot to Kuro who was hiding behind Mikasa and tightly holding onto her sleeve. "What are you doing outside?! Get back inside" His dad shouted as he reached out to drag Kuro back inside. "No....Leave me alone" Kuro retaliated by whacking his dad's hand away, causing his father to grow even angerier. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience" Kuro's dad apologised to Mikasa. "Please...Help me" Kuro whispered as he was slowly dragged away. Fear and terror invaded his eyes as he watched Mikasa, maybe she's just like them......

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Curiously the maiden watches the state of affairs pan out, unsure of the situation between father and child. Only one particular item deemed itself as truthful, the fear oozing from the child, her ability to receive emotions crystal clear, thus her gloved hand grasps upon the shoulder of the gentleman. Mikasa's grin never falters, her gaze tells of another tale and her usual shimmering azure gaze transfixing into a brilliant amethyst Sharingan, "My apologies, he is a student at the academy and I his instructor." a lapse in speech, the medical chief inhales gently, "He will be staying on the grounds until graduation within the facilities granted by Konohagakure. We are here to collects his belongings. I appreciate your allowance on the subject, he will be in great care." she finishes in a peppy tone.

Releasing her grip upon Kuroguro's fathers shoulder, she takes a few steps back to await on the walkway. The kaleidoscope Sharingan's message was crystal clear, though a bit of manipulation, the hypnotic suggestion more than enough to temporary allow safe passage. "Hurry, go gather your belongings. We don't have all day." she iterates once more, streaming her digits through her platinum mane. If one were to tell the Medical Chief that she were to take under so many under her wings, Mikasa would have labeled them as a fool; she had been far more immersed within studies of flora and the uses within her own field. Never the least, her she were, every stray dog not a stranger to her protection.

Fortunately her words would hold true, the academy grounds having an abode for those who sought shelter while learning. Fortunately this was quite a prosperous era, Kuroguro would be able to make a plentiful amount of acquaintances. Tapping her index against her chin the kunoichi realizes she had yet to learn of his name, a significant detail.​
<i>​
</i>

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kuro was in a slight daze as he stared at Mikasa hypnotising his dad. He had tried to do something like this before but it too weak to have any effect. “Yes….right” He scampered into his house as he grabbed whatever clothes he had which was only two pairs of shirts and baggy pants. As he rushed out, Mikasa stood there tapping her chin in contemplation causing a sense of uneasiness to spread throughout him. What is she thinking?, He speculated. “I’ve got everything Mikasa-san” He spoke while passing by his dad who was still standing in a daze.

Then as the two walked away, the curiosity that was holed up in Kuro finally burst. “Mikasa-san….what was that ability you used?” He asked as his dark pupils slowly peered up to look at Mikasa’s face for any sort of reaction. The scene of her halting his father after a few words was constantly replaying in his mind, If I had that kind of ability in my arsenal…..the things I could do, grim thoughts filled his mind.

A small bleak aura slowly emitted out of his body causing bystanders to randomly shudder in fear. If I had that type of strength….I could do anything, I wouldn't need to suffer, a wicked grin slowly snuck onto his face. But everything quickly turned back to normal as he realised that Mikasa was still present.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Unfortunately the bleak aura about the lad does not escape the senses of the medical chief, Mikasa more than adapt at homing in on emotional states of individuals due to Empathetic hertiage. The maidens oceanic gaze fixates on the small lad, only for a single hand to extend outwards to tug on his ear and a wisp soon to escape pursed lips, "Another trouble maker." she grimaces aloud. Truth to be told, the kunoichi had a habit of picking up the troubled as if they were nothing more than stray canines.

"I have met another with a similar ability as yours, a former student of mine." she clarifies, streaming a hand through her platinum locks prior to continuing with her statement, "Although I didn't do the best with him, he will come to understand to a balance. The very same you must achieve if you wish to not return to your parent's care." she summarizes, issuing a warning. Lifting an index finger into the air the woman begins to iterate the technique she utilized on the poor defenseless father of Kuroguro, "The Sharingan is a powerful tool. I merely hypnotized him into thinking you will be under my care at the academy, which you will be once you tell me of your name." Mikasa speaks calmly, her vocals vibrant and full of warmth. That of a grin surfaces upon her features as she strolls about the corner, expecting the lad to keep pace despite the difference in their stature.

"I'll be enrolling you into the academy, you will attend a class of mine and any necessary additional." she continues, pausing to catch her breath, "If you do not, I will undo the hypnotism and return you." she jests, though in reality she were not. Wrapping an arm around the lad, she lessens the distance between them, awaiting for a proper response.​
<i>​
</i>

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As Mikasa tugged on his year, he realised that she had found out about his power. "I didn't mean it....its just that I can't control it, its hard to do so" He whimpered as his head lowered down in shame. A sense of fear washed over Kuro's face as he heard Mikasa stating that she will take him back , "Please no" Kuro cried as tears welled up, he looked up at Mikasa hoping that she was lying. Doing so relieved Kuro as he noticed Mikasa's grin. "Please don't do that again" He slightly pouted, as his childish nature finally started to show. After all these year, being given a chance to be accepted for who he is was one of the few things that he was hopeful for, so he vigoursly nodded his head in agreement not wanting this oppurtunity to escape. "By the way.....my name is Kuroguro.....Atama, Thank you for everything you have done for me Mikasa-san" He blushed as he slightly bowed his head towards Mikasa in embarrasment.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Extending her hand outwards, she gently shakes the lads, "Pleasure to meet you, Atama-kun." Mikasa smiles gently, gesturing towards the distance center of the village where the academy stood. Adjusting her spectacles, the kunoichi points with two digits, "That will be your new home, the academy does quite well with feeding and giving you a room of your own. Although it isn't the most impressive." the maiden explains, however she didn't feel this would be an issue for the youngster who appeared far happier to escape his abode.

"All I ask is that you repay me in a two ways." she begins, holding upwards two digits, "The first being to attend my medical class I will be holding and the second paying forward the kindness one day when you are older." she vibrantly details. With a skip in her step, the platinum hair woman strides forward in confidence. If the pair were lucky they would reach the academy to enroll Kuroguro Atama prior to dinner; Mikasa was a bit famished as it were. Never the least she dismisses the notion of indulging herself to a meal to focus on the journey before them.

Odd how Mikasa had the knack of picking up strays, in a similar manner as an elderly woman with an overwhelming amount of felines residing in her abode. "Not to worry, there are many students your age. I'm sure you will be able to make at least a few friends." she finishes, silencing herself for the time being, glancing back to ensure the youngster was able to keep pace with her long strides.

[OOC: Topic Left]​
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back