Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sneaking out! (Open)

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikai got both the injured ninja andthe kid on the ANBU recording. Things seemed to be resolvable with a bit of paper work. After all sneaking out of a hospital is no big deal unless you are out for criminal activity. It seemed to be the case here as the adult suddenly went up in a puff of smoke. It put Shikai on guard and as the smoke cleared the injured newly welcomed Stone shinobi was now replaced by what looked like a rain ninja infiltrating Stone through a falls guise of a wounded ninja. Apparently Kurokawa and the others had been fooled yesterday but this had to be the ninja worlds worst spy, managing to get behind enemy lines only to reveal himself outside the walls the next day.

The next thing Shikai noticed was that apparently the reports of sharingan on this mysterious person were not faked as a red gaze met his eyes. The Uchiha had a nag for inducing various genjutsu through people looking into their red eyes with the spinning black spots. Shikai was not especially safe when it came to that kind of attack and quickly started feeling dizzy ending the recording prematurely with the sharingan being the last image on there. As he slowly lost his footing an tumbled to his knees the last thing he saw was everything aroud him becoming white. It all felt so dreamy, like floating on a cloud. He looked down to check that he still had his pants on. Luckily if this was a dream it was not that kind of dream.

Right before he closed his eyes he felt a hand on his shoulder and the Genjutsu was lifted. Everything around them was all white. A dense fog?

Weird dream. No not a dream. How long was I out? Damn genjutsus. Better get going.<i></i>

The last thing he remembered was being told to retreat so under the cover of the fog he attempted to get to the backup to lead them there faster. Since he could not see much at the moment he would have to rely on his sensory abilty to even know what way to start running.

[OOC: The Sharingan genjutsu requires the victim to be able to see the users sharingan so ether you did not cast it or you did not hide the eyes.]
[MFT]
[WC: 363]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing that the two ninja were more skilled than he'd hoped, Izura frowned. He'd have to resort to....harsher methods. With a bit of luck, he'd knock them both out. Izura's clone was still in bed at the hospital, so it wasn't like he couldn't claim that whoever knocked the two unconscious was an impostor.

Taking a deep breath as if this whole thing was troublesome, he rushed into battle! He'd go easy on them and adjust accordingly- after all, his intent was to knock them out, and not kill them. But who knows- maybe they were strong enough to give the wounded veteran a run for his money? He was still recovering, after all.

"Let's see what you're made of!"

He'd say, in a Kirigakure accent. Hopefully that'd throw the two off a little and make them doubt whether or not it was Izura!

[Semantics, semantics. I don't feel like arguing, so.... @Shikai - Fine, you saw the sharinganz. @Kurokawa - Fine, you detected the transformation technique...although the hiding behind the back thing was more for Shikai anyway.]

[I didn't want to do this but....Calling B-Mod....unless you'd rather both just accept getting knocked unconscious. xD]

[With that being said, I know Kurokawa is out of town until Sunday, so I'd like to request that IF the battle does proceed, we make the deadline Monday night to send actions.]

Juroyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Doesn't matter to me either way if it helps any with moving that whole process along.)

Well whatever went down Juroyo wasn't having any of it, she had firmly dipped as far as she was concerned. The green haired lass had gotten up to the top of this rock pile by now and had to stop to get her breath. Jeeze that was pretty rough on a kid, or maybe she was just getting lazy who knows. Either way, while they were busy doing the adult thing and fighting she was scanning the beach looking for a suitable tide pool. There had to be a dragon around here somewhere, she tests her fishing pole's flexibility for the hundredth time. It could take one, definitely, it wasn't getting to jump over heavens gate this time! One less dragon in the sky was probably a good thing right, or at least in her young mind growing up with mangas depicting them as less lucky icons and more house-burning village destroyers probably contributed to her desire to fish one out and eat it.

Maybe she would gain its power? That'd be pretty cool. what if she got some scales or claws- her attention suddenly came back to the snotty adults who were beating each other up like a bunch of idiots. Ugh, couldn't they see that guy was probably too tough for them? If he got the drop on her then he could probably do anything, really she just saw them as a severe annoyance but tried to look past them in favor of her tide pool search.

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
By now Shikai had exited the fog on the far side and made a run towards the backup runding their way. He passed on his recording which showed an izura looking figure reverting back to the form of an enemy. An Odd choice for a spy. Last information of note was the iconic sharingan. Kurokawa had aslo mentioned a name.

"Get some to check in on whoever this Izura in the hospital is. Preferably an uchiha so we can confirm the taget on the beach is not him but rather someone targeting him. And inform the anbu and tsuchikage. This Guy on the beach is out of our league"

Aften giving the message Shikai would turn on his heel at start running back towards the fight.

[OOC: You pretty much made yourself half way a criminal again already so instead of resolving it in a way to prevent that I guess we might as well lose a modded battle in one or two rounds.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Enveloped in the mist Kurokawa turned on her headset once again.

"I'll be engaging the hostile currently looking to be identified as Uchiha Izura. Should I be right we will need assistance asap"

Despite the cold mist wrapping her entire body, Kurokawa was sweating quite a bit. Nervous was not her character but after her companions reaction to his chakra reserves last time they met, she was not sure how much she could actually do here. One thing was for certain. She needed someone there. As soon as she heard Shikai returning to the beach she dispersed the mist.

[OOC: There we go. All set for the two, Rounds. Go call a b-mod and lets get creamed in 20 sec or less.]

Juroyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Were they actually serious about this? Gah! Adults were so stupid! Why in the world were they going to fight out on a dang beach, she'd figured they would have laughed it off and clapped each other on the back but Nooooo they have to be idiots and actually go through with such a rock-headed plan. That's Stone Village for you, full of empty headed old people who thought fighting something they couldn't win was a great idea.
Looks like she's gonna have to save their skin, she really didn't want to have to do this but everyone getting a black eye wasn't a great thing either. Maybe there was some kind of "Adult Sensei" she could report these guys too and get them scolded for being so silly.

Huff, here goes nothing. The little girl came out of her hiding place and cupped her hands to her mouth to amplify her already loud voice considerably.
"HEY STOP FIGHTING YOU BAKAS!" She suddenly bellowed, glaring at all three of them in a manner only a child could, a look of mimic'd parental disappointment she knew so well from her own parents faces so she sought to replicate it. In just how she knitted her brows and frowned at them, "I AM TRYING TO CATCH A DRAGON, AND ALL YOUR BICKERING'S GONNA DO IS SCARE IT OFF SO BEAT IT ALREADY!"
She wasn't sure if she'd ever met either of those other adults before but who care's that old man couldn't stop her from being rude so none of them could either. Plus if it got them to stop trying to beat each other to a bloody pulp? Yeah she was all for giving them some Grade A all organic Melon-girl Sass.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Waiting on actions from all participants, deadline will be Tuesday night at 9 PM Pacific standard time (my time zone lol)

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izura VS Kurokawa and Shikai said:
[col3]
IzuraAvatarbyDaichi.jpg

Izura:
HP 42,000 - 1,030 = 40,970 HP
CP: 36,000 - 2,750 - 3,960 - 1,030 = 28,260 CP
AP: 10 - 0.75 - 3 - 3 - 2.75 = 0.5 --> 10.5 AP next round
Within the fog|
bShbUg9.jpg

Kurokawa:
HP 16,500 - 5,500 - 6,353 - 3,300 + 495 = 1,842 HP
CP 9,660 - 560 - 215 = 8,885 CP
AP 6 - 2 - 1.25 = 2.75 --> 7 AP next round
Within the fog|
vMoeNit.png

Shikai:
HP 13,720 - 1,966 - 6,353 - 3,300 + 412 = 2,513 HP
CP: 9,890 - 504 = 9,386 CP
AP: 6 - 2 - 1 = 3 --> 7 AP next round
Mucus pool: 1500 - 200 + 300 = 1,500 next round (capped)
Golden Mucus: 0 + 250 = 250 next round
Mucus Armor: 1700 - 1700 = 0 HP[/col3]

Round 1 said:
~ 0 Sec -- Izura quick draws "Veteran’s Kusarigama" makes a called shot, targeting Kurokawa's headset (28 v 24, hit) Kurokawa's headset shatters
~ 0 Sec -- Izura drops his weapon
~ 0 Sec -- Izura makes a called shot, targeting Shikai's flare (37 v 25, hit) flare is destroyed.
~ 0 Sec -- Kurokawa quick draw "Flexible Gloves"
~ 0 Sec -- Shikai quick draws "Precision Gloves"
~ 0 Sec -- Shikai draws a flare w/ quickdraw
~ 0.83 Sec -- Shikai shoots the flare successfully
~ 3.33 Sec -- Shikai uses "Mucus Armor Rank 3"
~ 3.33 Sec -- Kurokawa uses "Hidden Mist Rank 2" targeting Izura and himself. Izura and Kurokawa are now more stealthy.
~ 3.75 Sec -- Izura used "Water Dragon Bullet Rank 2" w/ special action and affinity move spread to target Kurokawa and Shikai (@Kurokawa - 39 v 20 [hit] 36 v 18 [hit] 39 v 31 [hit/bound]) (@Shikai - 28 v 35 [miss] 36 v 20 [hit] 38 v 17 [hit/bound]
~ 6.75 Sec -- Izura uses "Vaporization Rank 2" w/ special action and affinity move overcharge, targeting Kurokawa and Shikai (@kurokawa - auto hit due to being bound) (@shikai - auto hit due to being bound)
~ 6.75 Sec -- Kurokawa and Shikai released from bind due to being attacked
~ 8.83 Sec -- Kurokawa uses " Spinning WInd Rank 2" targeting Izura (26 v 40 [miss] 31 v 39 [miss] 34 v 37 [miss]
~ 9.5 Sec -- Izura uses "Fist of Sin Rank 2" w/ special action targeting Kurokawa and Shikai (@kurokawa 36 v 30 [hit]) (@Shikai 39 v 32 [hit])

Notes:
~ Kurokawa and Shikai were auto hit by Vaporization due to not being able to dodge. This was due to the bind from water dragon bullet.
~ Kurokawa could not perform his remaining actions due insufficient time left in round (time passed while bound)
~ Shikai could not perform his remaining actions due insufficient time left in round (time passed while bound)
~ I again ask for the few that did not give me links or full descriptions of the jutsu, please.... please do so, having to fish for jutsu is very difficult for me as I do most of my work at my work computer and doing this mod resulted in me having to relog about 100 times looking for stuff. I have a cookie issue at work and this is why I requested the jutsu to be displayed this way. For those of you that DID... thank you lol.

Edit: Edited timing on Shikai's flare drawing, forgot to factor in his quickdraw ability. Also fixed damage on vaporization, correct math adjusted/confirmed with Bone

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
No one ever knew when a crisis seekth out embers to ash out the peaceful, the tranquility of the land. As it is the nature of destruction to seekth out Calm, so to must it be an anbu's duty to keep chaos at bay. Amaya's Number one philosophy, be ready to fight tonight, because the enemy is always lerking just outside the walls. It was a literal way of thinking proven from tonight's disturbing distress calls. Quite the commotion was a happening tonight and from a location far from Amaya. She, however, wasted no time in her responds as this seemed rather urgent. Was the village under attack? To soon to sound the alarms plus she needed the man power unavailable at the moment in order to direct the wide spread panic that was sure to come in such a case. No, she would do what she could first. Attempting to transmit communications with the one who sent out the disturbing distress call caused Amaya an unwanted hype of anxiety. She could not establish communications and began to wonder if something had happened to her comrades, if she had failed them, if she was unfit to protect them. A slap of relief calmed these nerves at the sight of a bright light in the distance. A signal flare, a beacon of hope and her foolish doubts in her trained subordinates. She smiled ever so faintly as she rushed to their aid.

"I'm on the way..."

[3 rounds to enter/explanation below]
[Ooc: hey I noticed the bit about the flare being attacked and how that's not possible per battle rules or the flare item and so I wanted to go ahead and throw up a post in case. I know that it's being address but I didn't want to lose my spot seeing as Skype communication isn't a thing anymore. Let me know if the action is valid or not and if not I will delete my post or administrators can go ahead and remove it.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Izura started the attack, the transformation dissipated with an iconic POOF!, the Kirigakure ninja being replaced by a ghostly-looking patient Izura, his sharingan active as he began the assault.

He started off fairly easy on the two, rushing forward as he swung the weighted tail end of his Kusarigama from an odd angle, launching it at Kurokawa and just barely grazing the side of her head, but shattering her headset in the process. The rest of the Kusarigama went flying with the weight, softly tumbling to a halt in the sand. In the same movement, Izura rushed towards Shikai, snatching a flare from the ninja's grasp just as he was about to reach it, and then broke the flare with a quick application of chakra-fueled grip pressure. In the next couple seconds, Izura was surprised to see Shikai draw yet another flare from his belt instead, and launch that into the sky. The seasoned veteran smiled as Shikai enveloped himself in what appeared to be some sort of mucus film.

This guy is quite prepared...

In the next few moments, the girl used the hidden mist technique again, cloaking Kurokawa and Izura in the misty veil. He raised an eyebrow, sharingan eyes scanning for them, before sighing and closing his eyes, trying to discern their location via hearing.

They're better than the average gate guards...guess I shouldn't go to easy, or this won't end quickly enough...

Izura spent a significant portion of his childhood with periods of blindness, so this wasn't hard for him to work with. He did a series of hand seals, before speaking again.

"Suiton: Suiryudan no jutsu."

6 water serpents would snake out from the sandy ground, launching at Shikai and Kurokawa. The boy managed to dodge one of them, but soon enough, both were overwhelmed as powerful torrents of water slammed into them, culminating with the final two serpents coiling around them and binding them from moving. Izura performed another set of hand seals, before generating a large white orb with bright orange outlines. A mass of extremely condensed heat-based chakra.

"Shakuton: Kika no jutsu."

Opening his eyes again, Izura slung the orb at them, causing it to explode between the two and immediately vaporize the water serpents binding them in position. Izura threw it at such an angle and distance as to avoid being lethal, but the devastating range of the technique still washed over them. The heat at the impact crater caused some of the sand to superheat, leaving a bed of glowing hot glass.

And even after that.....Kurokawa and Shikai were left standing.

The ghost-like Uchiha was impressed. Those were high level techniques, and they managed to survive them.

And then out of nowhere, springing from the misty veil, Kurokawa rushed forward with taijutsu, throwing a series of three roundhouse kicks! Izura dodged them repeatedly, noting how she seemed much more exhausted now that she had been hit with such powerful jutsu. Both Kurokawa and Shikai were not burned, but the heat of Izura's vaporization technique significantly dehydrated the two. Izura charged chakra into his fists, hoping that it'd be enough to knock the two of them out, as he punched Kurokawa in the gut and then sped forward, out of the mist and did a clean palm-strike to Shikai's chest before dashing backwards into the mist again.

And even then, that still wasn't enough to put them down completely. Izura sighed, closing his eyes momentarily.

Troublesome....if the melon-head and I aren't outta here soon, we'll be in big trouble...

[MFT 597]

[Actions sent via discord]

[Just a heads up- I'll be gone Aug 3rd through 7th, so in case there is a round 3, please wait for me to get back (I waited for Kurokawa for Round 1, so I'd appreciate it if you returned the favor) If there isn't a round 3 and I KOed Kurokawa and Shikai, please wait for me to post for the aftermath.]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[col3]
IzuraAvatarbyDaichi.jpg

Izura:
HP 40,970 = unchanged
CP: 28,260 - 2,750 = 25,510 CP
AP: 10.5 - 3 - 1 = 6.5 --> 11 AP NR
Stealth
Fleeing
Within the fog|
bShbUg9.jpg

Kurokawa:
HP 1,842 - 2800 = -958 HP (KOd)
CP 8,885 - 910 = 7,975 CP (KOd)
AP 7 - 2.5 = 4.5 AP (KOd)
(KOd)
Sanguine Shield: 2700 hp - 5500 = -2800 (to be applied to regular hp)
Within the fog|
vMoeNit.png

Shikai:
HP 2,513 - 5500 = -2,987 hp (KOd)
CP: 9,386 = unchanged (KOd)
AP: 7 - 0.5 = 6.5 (KOd)
(KOd)
Mucus pool:1,500
Golden Mucus: 250[/col3]

Round 2 said:
~ 0.71 Sec -- Shikai enters defensive stance (+2 dodge, -4 Acc)
~ 0.95 Sec -- Izura uses "Raijin's Vengeance" w/ special action and affinity move spread, targeting Kurokawa and Shikai. (30% chance to redirect to last person to use a weapon failed) (@ kurokawa 39 v 25 [hit]) (@ Shikai 42 v 32 [hit])
~ 0.95 Sec -- Kurokawa reflexively used "Sanguine Shield" forming a blood shield with 2700 HP to block a portion of Izura's last action.
~ 0.95 Sec -- Kurokawa and Shikai have been KOd
~ 1.9 Sec -- Izura attempts to enter stealth (Auto stealth due to other participants being KOd)
~ 1.9 Sec -- Izura attempts to exit the fight

Notes:
* Shikai requested to be put into defensive mode
* Kurokawa could not complete all actions due to being KOd
* Amaya entering in 2 rounds @ 0.83 Seconds
* Izura exiting fight in 2 rounds @ 1.9 Seconds

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
With the distress becon still shining bright, Amaya prepped herself mentally for what she maybe walking into. For the moment she was responding solo to the call and that meant that she needed to be extra cautious. She would have to properly assess the situation at hand and act immediately in the best interest of the village's security. These days the anbu corps were short on hands and so Amaya would have to be the difference. With the gates in sight she kept her eyes on the dimming glow in the sky. She would not be late nor would she loss another comrade.

[Enter in 2 rounds]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was rather dull night at the medical facility near Titan's Keep. Sara was taking night shifts in order to go through some basic ANBU training skill workshops and such. The only real needs for her this night was a small burn from a cooking accident and some bruising from a fist fight that broke out at a bar nearby. Small injuries that didn't really require her skills to take care of, but she was the slave on duty tonight. The doctor in charge of the shift was sleeping away in a room so she would have to take care of all the small things. That was when she heard the call on her radio. Something was happening down by the beach. The young girl picked up her headset and listened in. Minor backup to an unknown problem. "Good. Hope that is how it stays, pr." As she spoke, a call was sent to have back up. It didn't sound alarming, probably just some training or mild rousing somewhere. "Shit.." She walked back in and spoke to the nurses. The call for medical came over the radio as she was speaking the first time. The nurses milled about taking it easy, mostly preparing for the next day and waved her off pretty much and she headed out.

Sara started to head towards the location, but she was taking her time. She needed the people to take care of the problem before she made it to the scene to help the guards that were spoken of over the radio. A few minuets in a much more urgent call was made for backup. 'Aww...damnit. It had to be on my night.' She thought, quickening her pace. The young girl was not doing so well in the fighting scene, having lost the last two by huge margins. Even during training sessions, things seemed to be slacking, having trouble controlling her chakra appropriately. An important fight wasn't something she needed right now.

She was halfway their when the flare went off. The sky painted in burning red and falling slowly to the ground. A fog making it much more dramatic in appearance. "Makes things a little easier.", spoken sarcastically, the situation knowingly much worse and she knew it. It was one thing to go over a radio, another for a flare. The plea for specific backup turned into a scream for anyone to come help. She moved towards the fight, Expecting the worse, but hoping for the best.

[Entering in 3 Rounds)
[Training]
WC: 374

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[col3]
IzuraAvatarbyDaichi.jpg

Izura:
HP 40,970 = unchanged
CP: 25,510 - 900 - 625 = 23,985
AP: 11 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 2 = 7.5 --> 11 AP NR
~Hidden~
~Hidden~
Stealth
Fleeing|
bShbUg9.jpg

Kurokawa:
HP -958 (KOd)
CP 7,975 (KOd)
AP 4.5 AP (KOd)
(KOd)|
vMoeNit.png

Shikai:
HP: -2,987 (KOd)
CP: 9,386 (KOd)
AP: 6.5 (KOd)
(KOd)

[col3]
clone-old.png

Izura Clone #1:
HP: 1,800
CP: 1,800
AP: 2.5
clone-old.png

Izura Clone #2:
clone-old.png

Izura Clone #3:

Round 2 said:
~ 0 Sec -- Izura performed a "Hidden Action" using initiative.
~ 0 Sec -- Izura performed a "Hidden Action" using initiative.
~ 1.81 Sec -- Izura performed a "Hidden Action"
~ 1.81 Sec -- 3 Clones enter the battlefield
~ 2.27 Sec -- Izura performed a "Hidden Action"
~ 2.73 Sec -- Izura performed a "Hidden Action"

Notes:
* Amaya entering in 1 rounds @ 0.83 Seconds
* Izura exiting fight in 1 rounds @ 1.9 Seconds
* Sara entering in 3 ronuds @ 0.83 Seconds

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa ended up biting the dust quite quickly. Both her and Shikai did everything they could to stay up and wait for the back-up. They knew that the people at the gate would not move without a commander nearby. At least Shikai got off one of his many flares. She should really carry a few of those. Her headset got smashed before she had any chance of radioing anything in and hand Shikai not carried three flares he would have had nothing to signal with either. This guy did not want to be found out. A bind and a few high level jutsu later Kurokawa found herself tumbling to the ground. She was bleeding as well but half the blood came from the jutsu she had tried to use to guard against the attacks.

As she was lying there in the sand, slowly fading to unconscious she picked up energy to say one last thing.

"I won't ever forget this"

Oih. Get up and fight. You can still. Well seems not

The spirit inside of her lost his perception same time she did. There she was in a rather bloody setting waiting for back-up, hoping it would come sooner rather than later.

[Topic Left. Cya in the hospital]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin was training, as he always did. He was mid push up when he head the call for backup. There was an excitement in his belly. Rarely things seemed to get out of hand. It lead to him teaching more which made his students sad there was not more trouble in the world.

As he finished his last push up, he leaped up to his feet. He would have to get his items before heading there. Not to mention it was a healthy distance to get to the gate in time. But he just saw it as more training to help him better defend Stone.

He flashed a dangerous smile.

'Time to see who has kicked the bee's nest.' and with a falsh he started moving as fast as he could.
[Entering in 3 rounds]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[col3]
IzuraAvatarbyDaichi.jpg

Izura:
HP 40,970
CP: 23,985 - 500 = 23,485 CP
AP: 11 - 1 = 10
~Hidden~
~Hidden~
Fled|
bShbUg9.jpg

Kurokawa:
HP -958 (KOd)
CP 7,975 (KOd)
AP 4.5 AP (KOd)
(KOd)|
vMoeNit.png

Shikai:
HP: -2,987 (KOd)
CP: 9,386 (KOd)
AP: 6.5 (KOd)
(KOd)

[col3]
clone-old.png

Izura Clone #1:
HP: 1,800 - 150 = 1,650
clone-old.png

Izura Clone #2:
clone-old.png

Izura Clone #3:

244f9e43-482e-4b16-a1f0-0585ffe5d7f6_zpsojvwoxtb.png

Amaya:
HP: 42,000
CP: 36,000 - 132 - 132 = 35,736 CP
AP: 10 - 1 - 0.5 - 1 - 0.5 = 7
Duelist @Izura
"Cat's Ring" Equipped

Round 4 said:
~ 0.83 Sec -- Amaya enters the battle
~ 0.83 Sec -- Amaya makes an awareness check vs Izura's stealth (20 vs 34, failed) Amaya is unaware of Izura in stealth
~ 0.83 Sec -- Amaye makes an awareness check vs Izura's clones (25 vs 29, failed) Amaya is unaware if Izura is among the clones
~ 0.83 Sec -- Amaya activates Duelist, targetting Izura and his clones
~ 0.83 Sec -- Amaya quick draws her weapon "Cat's Ring"

~ 0.83 Sec -- Amaya reflexively uses "Gravel shift" targeting Clone#1 w/ Feint (37 vs 47, failed)
~ 0.83 Sec -- Amaya uses initiative to make a basic attack targeting a random target Izura=A Clone B-D (1-4=A-D -- Roll=2=B) (39 vs 24, hit) Amaya is aware Clone #1 is a clone

~ 1.83 Sec -- Amaya reflexively uses "Gravel shift" targeting Izura w/ Feint (Awareness check -- 21 vs 28, fails. Auto miss)
~ 1.83 Sec -- Amaya uses initiative to make a basic attack targeting a random target Izura=A Clone C, D (1-3=A, C, D -- Roll=1=A (Awareness check -- 37 vs 26, pass)
(To hit check -- 44 vs 38, hit)
~ 1.83 Sec -- Izura reflexively uses body switch to auto dodge Amaya's basic attack.
~ 1.90 Sec -- Izura has successfully fled the battle

Notes:
* Sara WAS entering in 2 rounds @ 0.83 Seconds but Izura has fled and she may now freely enter the topic
* Izura has fled
* As of this update -- https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=215100#p215100 Reactionary/reflexive jutsu displaces the time of the AP used, Amaya's basic attacks were displaced due to this ruling.
* Link to the rolls are here: https://app.roll20.net/join/1581085/TTPOag
* The link to the rolls is BEFORE i realized the displacement ruling so it may be a bit of a jumble
* Yuu Kenshin cannot legally enter the battle, Flare only allows for two people to enter, Amaya and Sara have already done so.

**EDIT**
After having it confirmed, body switch CAN be used to auto dodge basic attacks and this is why the fight was modded back to it's original mod.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she walked on the scene, she could see a figure in the midst of battling several, copies of some guy. She moved in quickly, now seeing two shinobi on the sidelines, basking in the moonlight, not moving. She diverted her movement towards them, keeping an eye on the clones and figure fighting in the distance. She looked at the first one, a male with black hair and coat, and a mask on. She looked him over then moved to the next person, a female with white hair and blood, everywhere. There was tons of it. The blood had soaked into the sand, casting a black spot around the girl that almost seemed to be swallowing her up. She checked her pulse and tried to look for the wound without moving her just yet, unsure of any other injuries. She couldn't locate where it was coming from, it was just to dark out on this beach. She looked over her shoulder again, at the figures fighting, and another...fishing? That...ya. "Okay, right.", it seemed safe enough? She couldn't be sure of the injury so she would let the girls body go into overdrive with healing itself. She weaved several signs and her hands started to glow for a moment until she placed them on the girl. The next moment, she started to shine brilliantly, and Sara could see a little better.

She got up and went back to the guy, she knew the girl would be fine in a few moments. She repeated the hand seals for Angelic Blessing and did the same to the guy. He seemed to be in slightly more critical condition then the girl, though from the looks of it more battered. She pulled out some of her medical adhesive strips with her special salve and Fuuinjutsu seals already applied to them and started to stick them on his body. Apple Jack, Apple Jack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle; she must have placed 14 or so of these bandages. Each one would help with what ailment was affecting the spot it was placed, along with decreased pain sensory output. It was a momentary fix, at least until he regained consciousness. Same for the girl. She needed to get both of them away from this area.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Izura knocked out Kurokawa and Shikai in an instant, a surge of lightning raining down into both of them and knocking the duo unconscious. The Uchiha was impressed- the girl had managed to react fast enough to erect a barrier made of chakra infused blood, lessening the impact somewhat. If she hadn't been so exhausted already, the barrier might have even worked. He sighed as the duo fell to the ground, hearing the girl croak out a few words before falling unconscious completely. Unfortunately for him, there wasn't much time to waste- the flare had gone off, and that meant more authorities would be there any moment. Izura turned to look at Juroyo, only to see that she had disappeared from his sight. Probably too scared by the fight and ran off, he surmised. At least it meant he didn't have to worry about her escape from the authorities anymore...

Izura walked over to the unconscious Kurokawa and Shikai, checking to make sure they had not used the jutsu that most Anbu were known for, wiping their minds of any recordings. It appeared that Shikai had attempted to record the whole situation, and not wanting to get caught, Izura wiped it from his mind. After all, Izura had some experience as a member of the Anbu himself, albeit from a different village. Using his foot, he gently pried the mask off of Shikai's face, looking at the unconscious anbu's face. He was pretty young still. Izura was again impressed. These youth had quite some promise as strong shinobi.

He smirked to himself about Juroyo's sudden disappearance, and was about to start moving, until he heard the faint patter of someone running across the sand, although he couldn't tell exactly from where. Being blind for several years in the past, Izura had a keen sense of hearing, and could detect the subtleties of movement in a person's footsteps....usually. But this person was hard to read. He took precautions, doing a series of hand seals and summoning three water clones which rose from the tides, each of them ghostlike in appearance because they replicated the bloodstained white hospital clothes he was wearing. The pattern in his eyes also shifted, sharpening his sight and ability to react to movements....and that's when it happened.

The sand underneath one of his clones shifted, causing one of them to lose balance, as the woman that he saw at the gates, the Captain of the gate security herself, appeared. Izura and his clones immediately scattered, moving in different directions in an attempt to confuse her. But as he moved, she got lucky and managed to just so happen to pursue the real him. Izura gritted his teeth and gave her a look of awkward surprise, before she sent a strike in his direction! Surprised at her aptitude, Izura barely managed to body switch her attack, using the diversion to make his escape as he managed to run off the beach and back into the village proper. Once he was out of sight of Amaya, he sighed in relief, leaning forward and placing his hands on his knees.

Phew. That was a close one...I'd better make it back to the hospital quick!

Warping away without a sound, Izura returned to his hospital bed, replacing the doppelganger he left in his stead. He let the sharingan fade from his eyes, pretending to be asleep. It took a few minutes before authorities entered the room, checking to see if he was the "real" Izura. One of them, a female with red hair, had the sharingan and used them to scan Izura for any signs of being fake. The other, a rather thin man with sandy brown hair, called in on his headset.

Amaya and Sara would hear the message over their headsets as the hospital authorities checked in.

"Black River, Weaver, this is hospital security. The Uchiha Izura in the hospital is real, and not a fake. How copy?"

The security team waited a few moments, before speaking on the radio again.

"Black River, Weaver. Please respond. How copy?"

Seeing that neither were responsive, they then switched channels to speak to Amaya.

"Captain, Black River and Weaver are unresponsive. The Uchiha Izura in the hospital, as per Weaver's request, has been identified and confirmed as being real. What are Black River and Weaver's statuses and how should we proceed? Over."

Waking from his pretend slumber and feigning sleepiness, Izura looked at the two hospital security guards.

"What's going on?"

Luckily for Izura, Amaya had only seen him for no more than two seconds. To anyone else in the distance that was still approaching, such as Sara, they'd fleetingly see Amaya engage four hard to see figures before all four of them disappeared entirely...

The time it took to get from the beach to the hospital was too long for even the fastest ninja to make it in time before the authorities had checked Izura in the room. After all, it had only been a few minutes since Weaver had called in to check, leaving room for the possibility that it had been an impostor at the beach. So.....just who was this man?

[Topic Left. We can proceed with a follow up thread somewhere else]

MFT 881

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
HEAVY METAL QUEEN
ab4a5dd1-b2c2-489b-8681-0edd4a79950f_zpsprm2adiq.png

6afbbd61-9677-4739-99fa-f733dcdd417d_zpsvt2xrf5l.jpg
Amaya couldn't here a battle commencing in the area but the stern woman was sure of the location. In time she would happen upon four ghost like figures standing around two unconscious shinobi. Normally a bit of patients would allow for a better intelligence on the situation but due to the distress call being so disturbing in nature, Amaya thought it best to strike now and question later. Arming herself with javalen, the Spear of Redemption, she made a mighty throw. Her Spear would miss it's mark due to its use unfit to be thrown but upon its impact into the sand, one of the ghost like figures would slip to its ass. Her Spear had made for a great distraction as neither saw her follow up her attack with the gravel Shift no jutsu. The other a kin figures would scatter but with each step they took, pounding into the sand, which to pursue became clear. She would dash toward the one heading towards the village and before he knew it Amaya had slammed her arm into his neck for a devastating clothes line. Fortunately for him he utilized the replacement technique and a log laid snapped in two at the feet of the irrated shinobi. She stood there over it while opening and closing her right hand, with each close a tighter grip. She scanned the area from left to right very calmly as the breeze swept her her dark hair. The foot prints in the sand was not enough to accurately track the perpetrator. They would fade in time and if this person was able to use the replacement jutsu on one of Amaya's attacks then he was skilled enough to accomplish misleading trackers. Amaya would focus her efforts else where with potential gains.

Assuming position back on scene, Amaya would find a medic tending to the wounds of the shinobi. A sigh of relief escaped her when she saw the girl helping. Judging from the wounds, expidious compliance was more than required to avoid the development of an imminent situation. Among the injured, a girl she had seen with a Blind fold learning the gate procedures with Sango. Amaya wouldnt have an issue remembering someone like her who puts maxium effort in what she does. To perform gate duties with a blind fold on was something unique. But now she was here, lying in a pool of blood stained Sand. The other was one of Amaya's. He laid there unconscious with his mask propt to the side. This is something Amaya noticed before the medic showed up and so she didn't bother to ask about it. Instead she used her better judgement in accessing what happened. Kneeling over the young boy, Amaya would place her hand over his forehead. Closing her eyes and focusing her chakra, Amaya would start to see images from before the battle took place however things were hazzy and fuzzy when it came to what actually happened here. This was evident that the assailant had tampered with the Snapshot in hopes of destroying recordings however Amaya stopped him in time as it would seem. The Snapshot would take time to recover but at least it was not destroyed. The only thing Amaya could verify was that her ghostly perpetrator were actually not ghost, not that she believed them to be anyway, but wearing hospital garbs of white with black hair. This gave her a lead but with the perpetrator's face so hazy she couldn't get a positive ID at the time. Getting the boy medical attention was first priority for multiple reasons. His Snapshot was the key to truely finding out what just happened here along with both his and the gate guards testimony. Amaya stood to allow the medic to continue working as she pondered for a bit. Sounding the alarms would be premature considering how much evidence suggest that the threat came from within the village. Suddenly another call came in from the hospital. It was the two anbu guards placed there to watch over the man allegedly from leaf and they seemed concerned about what was happening at the gates. Amaya would simply instruct them to hold their positions while also relieving their concerns with information that the situation was under control. She would then recieve information on their guest saying that he has not moved. Still Amaya grew suspicious per usual. As far as she saw it, everyone at the hospital was a suspect right now but a broad range of suspects meant for a lengthy investigation. She needed to narrow down her search. Everyone that's a patient with black hair, height observed and a shinobi back ground would narrow things some what. She would inform the anbu guards to keep watch over their guest and that she was headed their. It was time to have a little chat with the foreign shinobi. Though it wasn't humanly possible for him to had come here and be in bed, something in her gut told her that he may at least know something.

"We need to get them to the hospital. I'll cover you in case we run into trouble."

She would wait until they were well patched up before picking up her Anbu subordinate and partner letting him on her shoulder. The destination was clear, hopefully there would be no more trouble along the way.

[Topic Left w/ Sara and others]
[Stopping destruction of Snapshot/ recieved snapshot]
[Mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back