Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

So I Don't Suppose Now is a Good Time to Ask For a Raise? [Med Sennin/Kin Registration]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Goodness things had really changed these last few years he had been dead at sea. Junko was apparently the Medical Sennin first off. More than one nurse had gawked when he said his name and one even fell back into her chair as if she saw a ghost. There was much squealing and crying and even more when he introduced his wife. He asked if the medical sennin had any appointments and was rushed to the direction of Junko's office while some of the nurses going on break ran off with Chiai to interrogate her.

It seemed Junko kept his old office. Well most people did get attached to their personal spaces. It made Osu wonder what was being done with his old office these days. Obviously he didn't believe they would keep the office of a dead person unused. He was told to wait a moment while a rather flustered nurse went to tell Junko that Osu was here to see him.

He took a moment to do some deep breathing. There was a lot to explain, not that he hadn't told the tale a few times already. He looked around to make sure no one was watching when he removed, readjusted and replaced his head on his shoulders. He was getting tense and his blood vessels were getting wound up. He really needed to relax. He just need to make sure he was capable of supporting his family, register the fact he had been subject to some magic and surgery that resulted in a very not normal body and explain why his two week vacation turned into two and a half years. Finally the nurse waved for him to enter the office.

He entered the office and was about to greet Junko when Osu realized he had no idea what to say to your boss if you missed two years of work. "Hello... Junko-Sensei... I... So Sennin now, that is a nice promotion! Can I get one too, right?" OH DEAR RAIDEN WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HIS MOUTH! "Oh and you wouldn't happen to have a kinjutsu registration form I can fill out while we speak do you?" Was he panicking so much he couldn't help but say fuck it?

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
24xm5js.jpg

Rp said:
*Tap....Tap....Tap*

Tapping on the desk, Junko sat with his eyes closed as he had a few things on his mind. He allowed his thoughts to flow, analyzing his plans, thinking of the potential in certain decisions to be made. Upcoming announcement on the rules and regulations were on his mind, a possible treaty to be formed, and all the damn noise that was roaring outside his office. Wait... why was roaring going on outside his office?

"Must be getting hectic out there, maybe I should help." Junko thought about to get up as a panic knock was at the door. "Co...me.. in" Junko said barely parting his lips as the young medical assistant had already entered and was babbling frantically. Stuttering and tumbling over words, Junko swore a "that's all folks!" Was going to be at the end of this little looney toon charade. "Uhhh.." Junko said looking dumbfounded as he was mentally thinking of a translator who could break down the girls words. The most Junko could some up was "Back, such, surprise, wife, dead, and outside." Before the assistant opened the door calling for another individual to come in.

With a few steps in, Junko's eyebrows raised as his jaw dropped. It was a surprise, their weren't one, but two babblers right in front of the sennins eyes.

"Hello... Junko-Sensei... I... So Sennin now, that is a nice promotion! Can I get one too, right?"

"Oh and you wouldn't happen to have a kinjutsu registration form I can fill out while we speak do you?"

Focusing in on the tongue tied individual, Junko stood from his seat as a smile began to grow upon the sennins face. The dead was back walking with the living as osuteno was back and better than ever as it seemed like Osuteno had done what years outside the village did to the prodigy brothers, grow. "Well I'll be!!! Welcome home!" Junko said as he was making his way to the young man. After delivering a tight grip hand shake, Junko would gesture to the pantry. "Please, help yourself. Man! It's good to see you. Especially alive. medics were sent out on the missions that were in attempt to rescue you. Last report I received, the ship sank." Junko said shaking his head before grabbing a Kinjutsu registration form before handing it to Osu.

"My eye shooting student is back from a "two week" vacation and even have a Kinjutsu. Has the branch in a frenzy and me in absolute surprise. Please, fill me in."

Topic Entered
Mft
WC: 424

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well this was going fairly well despite his mouth, Osu couldn't help but think to himself as Junko grabbed his hand to shake it. Goodness he needed to focus, he almost lost a hand there. He looked to the pantry though he wasn't quite sure how to take the offer so he countered with good manners. "Goodness I couldn't though perhaps you might allow me to set a pot of tea on for us? It is quite the long story."

After the matter of tea was settled Osu began to tell his tale while occasionally glancing at the form he was filling out when he took a moment out to sate his thirst. "Yes I believe I should start with the sinking of said ship. A small piece of advice, if you have to choose between shortening the enjoyment days of your vacation and bunking in the gunpowder room of a ship I would suggest the former. That way when people burst into your room slinging fire and lightning jutsu you will have a much easier time of it. Thankfully I wasn't in the room when it blew up though I was far too close for my preferences. All too suddenly I found myself outmatched considerably, outnumbered four to one, the enemy having the only ship in international waters and the information they came to secure me personally, 'they' being a strike team of a Jashinist sect. I was rather unceremoniously captured and drugged heavily for two weeks, in the future I will probably get one of my teeth replaced with a capsule for a metabolism quickening solution."

Osu's story proceeded to tell the general details of the tale from the Cult's ritual, his apparent parentage being a member of an exiled branch of the Chigokai clan and Jashin, the fact Jashin was rather disappointed in Osu as a source of entertainment, the resulting curse and twisting of his body with the introduction of the god's blood, the many apparent mutations especially the breakdown and replacement replacement of major organs such as the brain with various types of rather fascinating blood cells, the months of rather rough surgeries that were perform to remove the bones and muscles from his body, it taking just as long to maintain a humanoid shape, his rather unstable mother's desire to keep him locked up, the unexpected rescue by an old acquaintance, their year of slowly traveling back careful of interception and rehabilitating Osu's body to not only be able to walk and run properly but actually be stronger than before, not to mention his increase in chakra control considering he needed to unconsciously maintain even his body staying together since he was more blood than anything at this point. "Also the uh... acquaintance that I mention, Chiai, well we got married about two months ago... Admittedly our progress home slowed down for a bit. The nurses sort of ran off with her somewhere or I would introduce you. Perhaps I will bring her by when we come back for her checkups when we get her citizenship straightened out. We are actually expecting funny enough here in I would say eight months." The fifteen-year-old medic said a bit embarrassed considering his training in prenatal care was coming into personal use MUCH sooner than about anyone would have guessed. Yes Osu had been rather nervous concerning the existence of his job considering his sixteen-year-old pregnant wife didn't really have any sort of formal education, references, job skills, possibly had arrest warrants in certain countries etcetera and they were bringing another life into the world and so every bill from rent to groceries for his growing family was on his plate.
Form 505.1B​
Personal Details​

Name: Chigokai Osuteno.
Date of Birth: April 1, XXXX (15 YO)
Sex: Male
Bloodline: Chigokai

------

Common Name Of Kinjutsu: Rev Ja Revenant variant

Location Kinjutsu Was Acquired: Not entirely sure aside from it being a (former) Jashinist Sect base

How Was The Kinjutsu Acquired? Some magicky ritual stuff, the blood and curse of a dark god, and some very poorly performed surgery in captivity.

Body Parts/Bodies Used In Conjunction With Kinjutsu Origins: None aquired, most lost.

Name Of Contact That Can Verify: N/A

------

Signature: Chigokai Osuteno
Name: Chigokai Osuteno

Mednin Signature: Name here.
Mednin Name:

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
"Goodness I couldn't though perhaps you might allow me to set a pot of tea on for us? It is quite the long story."

Giving Osu a nod, Junko sat back as tea was fixed and began to be sipped. As that was settled, Osu began and a smirk crept upon Junko's face as his student had his way with words. "I'll make sure to take that advice." Junko responded with a chuckle before Osu continued. Junko's smirk soon vanished though as the story began to unfold with how the lad was captured. It was crazy that Osu was the actual target.

His adventure was straight out of a comic book or some sort of chronicle series. If one was to tittle it, maybe it would be Ninpocho or something. Surgery after surgery, Osu body had to go through the worst, but luckily he had his acquaintance. She nursed him back to health and by the look of his chakra through Junko's hidden rinnegan eyes, he was stronger than ever. One could only wonder how much he mastered his abilities so far. Dealing with a Kinjutsu wasn't easy, it took time and loads of it.

"Also the uh... acquaintance that I mention, Chiai, well we got married about two months ago... Admittedly our progress home slowed down for a bit. The nurses sort of ran off with her somewhere or I would introduce you. Perhaps I will bring her by when we come back for her checkups when we get her citizenship straightened out. We are actually expecting funny enough here in I would say eight months."

Junko's eyes widened as he couldn't believe what the kid before him just said, but it made perfect sense. Why wouldn't you marry the woman that saved you, nursed you back to health, stuck by your side, and made you stronger? Honestly, it would've been a hell of a plot twist if he wasn't going to marry her.

"Congratulations! And.... wait.. eight months? Are you saying... wait... she's ..really? Wow! Congratulations times two!" Junko said a bit baffled. Noticing Osu's face, it confirmed Junko's assumption was correct because Junko had that same face before. That face when reality hit and everything is on your mind.

"You're truly becoming a man." Junko said before taking a sip of tea. It was a big compliment little did Osu know as he grew up very non manly. "Damn. You probably have little money. You have no job. Two mouths to feed and that's not even including yourself." Junko said worriedly as reality sunk in. Giving it a moment as his finger tapped on the desk, Junko continued. "If only you had some medical knowledge or something or if I was Sennin I could help you out." Junko said sarcastically as he shook his head.

"Just kidding. As I said, Welcome home. You have nothing to worry about. You'll Pick up work immediately once you're settled, like... yesterday immediately. Umm, like two years ago immediately." Junko said chuckling a bit more. "If you need a place to stay, we have more than enough room at the Tsuyoshi residence, and if you need side jobs outside the hospital, I can help with that as well." Junko said taking Osu's Kinjutsu app and putting it away.

"With that being said, id like to evaluate your abilities and how far you've come myself. It's been quite sometime. I'm pretty sure you can handle much much more than my clone now. Hell, you might shoot my eye out too." Junko said chuckling before slouching back in his chair. "I have a lot in store for the branch. I've already began making changes and I have more changes to make today. So, I need you at your best. Not just for me, the branch, or the village, but for your family." Junko said with a smirk.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu blushed a bit at the congratulations and becoming a man bit. Osu partially thought it would be nice if Junko told his wife that because she sometimes fussed at him for them being mistaken for a lesbian couple. Of course the little money, no job, and mouths to feed comments each nearly knocked Osu down into an orz position. If it were just he and Chiai they were fine even after a year on the road so they could handle the rougher parts of town. But with Chiai pregnant and a baby on the way, well they had already decided on what neighborhood was the safest. He had a bit of savings in the form of goods but not enough to feel comfortable, that was why he hadn't waited to rest a bit before coming to the hospital having just got back hours before. If it wasn't by the miracle they found someone he knew looking for roommates this would have been his first stop.

As such there was more than a little relief as Junko joked and then told him his job was fine. "We have already found a place to live but thank you for offering. It is just good to hear I'm not jobless," Osu said with a small smile. "I... might need to take up your offer on more work though, some higher rank missions if possible." Osu said that knowing very well how nasty upper level medical missions could get, from investigating drug cartels to illegal research labs, but the danger pay was exceptional from what he heard.

Osu blushed again when Junko brought up that class from way back and covered his face a bit. He always did feel guilty about shooting that other student's eye out when he lost control of himself. Uso on the other hand was laughing from deep inside their head at the memory. "I might be much stronger than I was before Junko-Sensei but I don't think I am quite a match for you yet. I actually doubt I will ever be much of a front line fighter, I have always focused myself on support. Still I am willing to show how much I have improved."

That said Osu became a bit more interested in these changes that Junko was mentioning than testing his skills as a fighter. "I am rather curious as to what sort of changes, and there are some to make today? Has something happened recently?"

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
Listening to Osu responses, he had apparently already lined up a place and was definitely interested in higher ranking missions. Junko felt no need to warn him on the danger that laid ahead, he was sure that the lad was fully aware. Junko would surely give him what he asked for. After all, Osu needed it and maybe the Sennin would join Osu on a few of the missions depending on his availability.

Watching the lad grow so much was a blessing. It made him think of Akane, Kunashi, and all of the other various academy students he taught and mentored. They all were unique and it brought a butterfly feeling to Junko's stomach just knowing that he invested his time so that cloud could grow and prosper.

"I might be much stronger than I was before Junko-Sensei but I don't think I am quite a match for you yet. I actually doubt I will ever be much of a front line fighter, I have always focused myself on support. Still I am willing to show how much I have improved."

"And that's all I'm looking for you to do Osu. After all, that's a medics role, to be support." Junko said with a nod as his mind thought about the announcement he had scheduled.

"am rather curious as to what sort of changes, and there are some to make today? Has something happened recently?"

Blinking a few times, Junko had to remember that Osu wasn't around. "Ah, yes. You've missed out on the good news." Junko said with a minor pause. "I'm sure you're familiar with how the harvesters vanished into thin air along with the years of work put into the vault for the medical branch. Well, To catch you up, the harvesters are now under official reformation and advancement after my personal work In recovering the knowledge of Kinjutsu surgery along with my personal prime specialization creation of Bloodline Anatomy." Junko said allowing the news to sink in before continuing.

"In addition, a Bloodline Anatomy department was formed under my specialization. Within that department, I'll teach a select few to operate and properly give, take away, or fix hybrid traits such as bloodlines." Junko said with a nod shuffling through paperwork. Adjusting his glasses a bit, Junko continued. "As of today, I plan on setting some clear foundation within the branch by implementing these simple laws into our code of conduct" Junko said sliding Osu the document.

1. "Loss of life is permissible, failure to fight the loss of life is not"

2. "No medic ninja shall ever stand on the front lines."

3. "No medic ninja shall ever die until they are the last of their platoon."

4. "Only those medic ninja who've become a Master Combat Medic are permitted to discard the above-mentioned laws."

"The branch may essentially be split into two. On one hand, You'll have our medics that are specialized in support and healing. On the other hand, you'll have our medics that have the medical knowledge with specialized combat training, allowing them to move to the front lines if need be. These laws makes sure medics are overall doing their jobs. Being the support they're suppose to be. With that being said, tell me what you think." Junko said with a nod before waiting for a response.

Mft
WC: 496

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu grimaced a bit at the mention of the harvesters and the humiliation that event brought on the branch. He hadn't even been a student at the time but it was still awkward to discuss. The news they were getting the harvesters back up and running was good news though. He wasn't quite sure what Junko meant about bloodline anatomy though. Osu himself was rather experienced in bloodline studies, just a bit short of his mastery certification and wondered if it was something that was more specific. It had to be if it was considered a new specialization.

Osu took the document that Junko slid over to him and saw some familiar ideas. He read while listening to Junko speak. The fourth one was new to him but the first three, at least variations of them, had long been unofficial stances as far as he knew. The wording of the second one seemed odd to him as well though. However, considering the strategic importance of medics in the field and the difficulties in training them this was a long overdue measure.

"Overall it seems as it should be, doctors who get themselves killed can't help anyone and medics that don't try to save lives when aren't fulfilling their roles. I would like a bit of clarification though over your definition of front lines. Generally I picture field medics as being in the battle but not focusing on attacking the enemy directly as much as healing and supporting, I personally try to halt enemy movement if possible while healing. The second and this last rule though, does that imply having medics leave their duty of squad survival to change their focus to straight combat? Or are we removing field medics who don't have this requirement from combat altogether?"

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
"Overall it seems as it should be, doctors who get themselves killed can't help anyone and medics that don't try to save lives when aren't fulfilling their roles. I would like a bit of clarification though over your definition of front lines. Generally I picture field medics as being in the battle but not focusing on attacking the enemy directly as much as healing and supporting, I personally try to halt enemy movement if possible while healing. The second and this last rule though, does that imply having medics leave their duty of squad survival to change their focus to straight combat? Or are we removing field medics who don't have this requirement from combat altogether?"

Listening to Osu, Junko nodded as he was hearing the young lad loud, clear, and understanding him overall. It was good that this came up, so that Junko could handle clarifications all together. "Good question. You have the right idea for field medics. That's how it's suppose to be. Support. Never at the front lines, going all out, forgetting that you're suppose to be healing." Junko said with a pause before continuing. "As for the last rule, their are times when a squad needs extra man power, people die, things are sacrificed, and so much more. A master combat medic will be able to determine what he or she needs to do at that time. Rather it's move to the front, focus on healing, or both. ANBU and Main branchers are the fighters. Medics are the support, but master combat medics are a mixture of both. Therefore, can execute both depending on the battle." Junko said with a nod. "I hope that answers your questions. After I make the announcement, I'll be sure to set aside some high ranking missions for you. In addition, I already have an medical combat class coming up. My assistant already posted the notice. make sure you're there so I can see where you're at and we can proceed. I'm glad you're back Osu."

Topic left after Osuteno

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back