Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

So I heard... [Announcement]

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryu stepped forward to the microphone, chewing on the back of his lip while his mind ran back and forth over what he would have to say to everyone; the man was still unsettled and off kilter from the fact that he had been selected. It meant that people trusted him and his capabilities despite the humble view of himself; he had to rise to meet the expectations of him now. Lifting the fingers of this right hand to gently tap the microphone to test it, he cleared his throat in a quiet rumble before he took a breath and started to speak, hoping that his speech didn't come across as nothing but exposition.

"My fellow Villagers, good afternoon and greetings to all of you; this is Kazehi Ryu, the man all of you have elected to lead Iwagakure. First, I humbly thank you for deciding that I was the one You decided was best fit for the position and I hope that I shall indeed fulfill the expectations you have of me and the duties of the office I'm now assigned.

In the light of recent events, I am saddened by the aftermath left in the wake of the attempts to select the new leader of Iwagakure and see the struggles we now face in such a disordered state. My goal, first, will be to bring to order all the chaos and to bring us once again to a position of stability where we can prosper once more. To you, my People, I swear to guide us forward into a better, glorious future for Iwagakure where all of us are united in a harmonic, strong family no matter what Clan you are from.

Once again, I thank all of you for honoring me with your trust and I shall endeavor not to let You, the people of Iwa, down. Henceforth, should You, the people, require my presence you may but call and I shall answer.

Kazehi Ryu, your Tsuchikage, signing off."

He stepped away from the microphone, turning and exhaling a nervous breath. He hadn't spoken like that, to a public forum, in ages. Not since he was serving as a tutor in the Academy, and even then it was trying for the quiet man. Although his insides squirmed at this, he didn't let his anxiety show. He would have to be the pillar of strength that bore the weight of the village, the needs of his people were more important than his petty doubts; no, there was no room for doubt at all. He simply had to do all he could, be all he could, but just a little better than before. It was going to be an...interesting...new life to say the least. But you know what they say:

No risk, no reward.

Time to get to work.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back